Friends With Benefits - Cover

Friends With Benefits

Copyright© 2014 by a_student

Chapter 20: Handyman - No Job Too Hard - MILF and babysitter decide to give me a bonus.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: Handyman - No Job Too Hard - MILF and babysitter decide to give me a bonus. - Ann was my buddy Tom's girl friend. Ann decided I needed to get laid, so she introduced me to her women friends. Oh my! Thank you, Ann. Tom got envious of my seemingly never ending chain of bed mates. When Ann found out he had restless dick syndrome, she needed me to comfort her. We hugged and shared sexy stories with each other. Then we made our fantasies come true. Too bad for you Tom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Revenge   First   Safe Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Babysitter  

After paying for the washing machine timer, I beat a hasty retreat from the gaze of the good ole boys at the parts counter. Lily giggled and wiggled her ass out of the appliance parts store and all the way back to the car. A perfect example of teen aged fuck bait if I ever saw one. What was I thinking taking a sexy little morsel like her into the wolfs den. Fuck. Well at least it wasn't a hillbilly bar.

I didn't relax until we were crusin'. Lily sat close and groped down the front of my shorts for my cock, saying. "I want to pay you back."

"Jeeze! Not while I'm driving! OK?" Prior experience with in car mobile blow jobs told me they can be life threatening. Talk about distracted driving. Not to mention mental flashbacks of that dick biting scene from the World according to Garp. (Yeah, It was on my recommended reading list too.)

I shuddered. She settled for a cuddly grope. Anyway, my boner was uncomfortably bent until I rearranged it to dress right. Lily wasn't offended. She spent the rest of the ride time pestering me with questions. Do I have a girl friend? Do I like to fuck? Did I think she's pretty? Would I like to fuck her? Sheeit. Girl, you're killin' me. I asked her how she liked it. She said, anyway she could get it. The conversation with Lily kept me hard all the way back to the house...

Carrying the parts box in front of me, I tried to hide the mother of all boners. Lily unlocked the apartment door and I quickly took the timer parts down to the basement. The cool air and mechanical distraction shrunk my dick a bit while I fixed the washer.

With the timer back together, I started a cycle to make sure it would run past the previous sticking spot. While I was waiting, Lily came down and changed tops again. Right in front of me, there in the basement. Well, she did turn her back. That made it even more sexy. This time when she turned around, it wasn't street legal. 'Daayum.' The bikini was just sheer fabric triangles. There were more square inches than before, but it was absolutely see through. Boing. I was harder than Chinese arithmetic.

The wash cycle passed the previously stuck spot and the water spun out. I started a load of nasty diapers that had been unloaded part way done. Uuck. Now there was a real test of the machine. While the machine filled with hot water, I washed my hands under the incoming stream. With detergent. The dirty diapers made me shudder. It was the least sexy thing I could think of. There was a big time shrivel going on.

When I closed the washer lid, Lily plastered herself to my back. This time when she tried to stick her hands down the front of my shorts, I let her grope for a while. I wanted more, so turned around, picked her up and sat her on top of the machine. We made out while the washer ran through the first half of the cycle. We were kissing, her legs wrapped around my body. I went for her titties, hands pushed up inside her top. OOOh, nice round boobies, pointy tip, her aureoles all crinkled up tittie-tight. All the shapes I adored in one place. I sucked on her point. When the washer hit the first spin cycle, Lily said, "Lets go upstairs."

Climbing the stairs Lily was glued to my side, my arm around her shoulder. She was flushed a light cherry pink across her shoulders and throat. Our hands were on good behavior, but our arousal was obvious. Mr. dickins was clearly trying to bust loose, bulging my shorts something fierce. Lily's nipples stood tall through her sheer top clearly encouraging him to leap right out of my pants.

The basement stairs opened between front and middle room of the flat. Lily shushed me as we emerged from the stairs. "Quiet. Don't wake Yvette." The baby lay sleeping in a playpen.

Rachel stood looking out the front window drinking ice tea. I could see daylight silhouette her body through the loose house dress. Sunlight showed through the gap between her legs. Lily was a sexy little kid. Rachel was a deliciously curvy young woman. Her appearance did nothing to calm mr. dickins. Stepping close to be quiet, I whispered, "It's fixed, I'm done with the repairs. The first load of diapers is running."

Rachel turned with a smile and eyed me up and down, then Lily. Her nostrils flared and clearly she could clearly sense our arousal.

"My hero," She quietly said stepping forward to wrap me in a hug. Holding close, she whispered, "I need to pay you for the parts and your time. How much do I owe?"

Rational thought was difficult while my dick was pressed to her body. I hissed and pressed my hands to her ass. She melted against me, her hug pulled harder with roaming hands. Lily had smelled like a fresh teen cunt. Rachel packed a fully mature set of female pheromones. Like comparing the finest red wine to nouveau beaujolais. Hard to make a comparison. I like both, but I like the more mature and complex better than new and untested. Lily was almost forgotten.

She asked again, so I whispered the price. She whispered back. "Oh, that's so little. You deserve a bonus."

Rachel held me close to her body with one arm and gestured to Lily with the other. Lily joined the hug, pressing herself against my side. Rachel straddled my thigh pressing her hot pussy to me.

Lily snapped open the top of Rachel's house dress.

A slim female hand took hold around mr. dickins neck. 'Come on baby choke me.' He tried to speak, but could only swell in her grasp.

Lily pulled on the house dress snaps again, splitting the loose garment wide open. Rachel wasn't wearing panties, her naked bush was exposed. What the fuck was I to do? Lily pushed the house dress from Rachel's shoulder. She shrugged her arm from the sleeve.

Hold on for dear life, this looked to be one hell of a ride. I held Rachel's head between my hands. My lips explored hers. The kiss opened to a gentle tongue tip exchange. When I looked up from the kiss, Lily had dropped her top and shorts. I could smell a double fuck on the way.

Rachel's hand went up the back of my shirt. She growled in a low voice. "I need a big dick man like you. It's been ever so long since I've been fucked."

Our embrace turned into a full on oral exploration. I hoped she felt as excited as I did. That was really fucking excited.

Between us, Lily fumbled at the buckle of my shorts. I wore a military web style belt to hold up my shorts and all the stuff I crammed into the pockets. Wallet, mobile, keys, knife, tools, flashlight and assorted screws nuts and bolts ... She didn't know how to release the tight buckle. Mr. dickins whined, eager to get out. Rachel released her dick choking grip to help Lily work the buckle, then drop my shorts.

There were three sighs when the shorts clunked around my boots. We pressed together. I could feel Rachel's fuzzies humping on my leg. Lily turned me and aimed my dick down between Rachel's legs. The angle was all wrong, no way was I going in though short curls tickled mr. dickins as he nuzzled into her wetness.

"I can't imagine not wanting you," I said in her ear. "Your ex, he's nuts. You're so hot, you could convert gay guys. Not that I'm gay. Feel this thing, it's never been harder." Lily crouched down to untie my boots. When the laces were loose, I toed the heel to step out. Shorts around my ankles almost made it into a fall down comedy. Lily got her lips on my dick. I shoved the rest of the house dress off Rachel's other shoulder. We moved our half dressed scrum to the bedroom.

Rachel lost her nursing bra on the way. One handed, she just reached around back and popped that industrial strength bra hook in one little flick. The ends parted and flew around her sides.

Women are awesome. Mr. dickens thought so too. Thumpa, Thumpa, Thumpa, whazzat mr. dickens?What's pounding like a tympani? Wait a minute, Oh God, that's my heartbeat. Oh, fuck.

I followed her sexy oscillating ass, slack jawed, right behind. Lily chased us like a porn version of naked wood sprite frolicking off to an orgy.

Rachel's bedroom was cool with a window air conditioner buzzing. Rachel lay back onto her bed with bent knees spread wide. Lily lay spooning beside her, reaching over, spreading Rachel's cunt lips. No further encouragement or instruction was required on my part. I crawled up between her knees preparing to take a worshipful lick. Before my lips could land, Rachel grabbed my hair with two hands. My view was lifted up from her cleft, up along the magnificent womanly curves of her body. She kept pulling until, my eyes reached her face. She had a fierce look of determination as she slowly shook her head. 'NO'.

"Please ... Just fuck me," she whispered.

'No shit? OK.' Normally, I expect to enjoy some foreplay, some kissing, a taste. My motto: She cums first and last, is usually met with appreciation. I could have fought back. Teased her some, with a oral argument against just straight on fucking. After giving her an oral orgasm or two I'd relent and fuck the poor woman. But this time, years of training were going to go to waste. I'm so fuckin' horny from messin' with Lily, my will power was weak. Mr. dickins was much stronger and just took over.

So I knee walked up between her legs and got ready to deliver a whole bunch of rock hard cock. Lily grabbed hold of my veiny shaft back behind the swollen corona. I took hold of Rachel's wide spread thighs and pulled her closer. Lily wobbled my cock knob into Rachel's slot, swabbing it up and down through the wetness. Rachel exhaled in a chuff as our intimate parts made deeper contact. I dipped an inch or two up to where Lily had a mighty grip on my wood.

There was an ocean of orgasm welling up in Rachel. That first dip wet the tip of Mr. dickins barbed head. When he pulled out, he brought a thick covering of creamy slickum with him. Rachel took a breath, before saying, "More, I need more."

I rocked back on my heels looking down at this wonderful woman's body getting ready to dislodge Lily from my dick when she bent to gobble a taste off the tip. In a flash she had slobbered me, backed off and aimed the slicked up tip against Rachel's hooded clit. Though her hand didn't quite go all the way around, her grip made me swell even more. Then the naked little pixie centered me into Rachel's vag, pushing me right into where I really wanted to go and backed off. Alright!

I looked up. There she was. I'd seen lots of naked women on screen and in person. Rachel was just about my ideal fantasy woman. Pretty face, big dark eyes, dark curly hair, womanly curves. I had an image in my mind of a classic painting, a smiling odalisque, arms raised above her head. She was so sexy. I don't know what she had been doing since giving birth to Yvette, but it sure worked. Her tummy had some stretch marks, but 'Oh my'. She must do thousands of crunches. Her whole body is a tapering V right down to her pubes, the perfect target for the tip of my sex spear. Oh, I want this to last a long time.

I took hold of Rachel's thighs to pull her onto mr. dickens hugely swollen helmet. Our slow wiggles and tiny hip flexes incremented that bulging intruder into her luscious vagina. It was delicious. Rachel was so very wet. We slid together in slow little bumping strokes. She curled to lift her sheath onto me. I propped her up on my thighs as mr. dickens introduced himself to missy g-spot. Rachel soon had me balls deep in her luscious panting body. Oh, that was one sexy sight. Rachel's milk rounded breasts slid up, shaking like jello on her chest. I stroked my hands over her legs, her body. When I pressed my fingertip deep into her belly over her ovaries she moaned and squeezed my dick in response. With my thumbs surrounding her clit, I could feel mr. dickins pushing up from inside against my fingers. She was shaking, quaking, vibrating. Heart beats boomed blood into my dick. I was breathing like I'd climbed a mountain, but it was only the beginning.

"OH GOD THAT'S GOOD." She barked. "Just hold me a moment, It just feels so good to have a cock deep again."

I let my body down to rest on top of Rachel, holding myself up on elbows. Each breath seemed to fire my dick like the breath of a blacksmiths bellows. A fiery heat which burned both of us.

Rachel took me by the ears to pull me into a tongue fucking kiss. Locking her legs round my ass she started pelvic action while milking my dick with her cunt. Rachel was one very wet woman, not a tight teen fit, but enthusiastically athletically sexy.

"Feel good?" I ask, matching her hip moves with some of my own.

"MMM" she nodded. We were rutting together at the point of deepest penetration. She kegeled when I kissed her with a ton of tongue. I involuntarily rocked my hips, to press every bit of length into her. She was a a small woman yet my eight incher found no end to her depth. It seemed she reveled in the intrusion, matching my press into her depths.

"Are you ready to feel better?" I asked, pleasuring her clit with the top of my dick as I stroked out of her cunt.

"OOOOhhh, yesssss," She moaned with enjoyment, holding me tight with her arms. Her full breasts squashed between us.

"Faster?" I didn't wait.

"UH, UH, UH." Her voice shook with the rhythm of dick strokes splashing into her. Intense sexual need drove me to a frenzy. My body contorted, bending to hold tight contact with her chest, yet curling hips to drive dick straight into her. Her legs spread wide. My strokes were at the edge of violence. Fast. Deep. Pounding. The look on her face said, she was on her way. It was a look of awe, as if she saw the most wonderful sight. Her eyes were open, but had rolled so far up, only the bottom of her iris could be seen. It looked like she was enjoying joining as much as I.

I lifted her knees under my forearms. She hissed as that levered the tip of my dick against her g-spot. A few minutes of steady strokes brought a rosey pink color to her throat. Her breasts sloshed on her body. I lay down against her guiding her legs together under me, now pressing to her from toe to lips. The pressure of her legs together clamped her labia around me. My strokes were getting shaky with excitement. Her milk let down weeping from her nipples as she came in a throaty "AAAH, AAAH, AAAH, OOOO." I kept driving cock into her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.