Friends With Benefits - Cover

Friends With Benefits

Copyright© 2014 by a_student

Chapter 18: Home Handyman - Anything Else You Need Me to Do?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Home Handyman - Anything Else You Need Me to Do? - Ann was my buddy Tom's girl friend. Ann decided I needed to get laid, so she introduced me to her women friends. Oh my! Thank you, Ann. Tom got envious of my seemingly never ending chain of bed mates. When Ann found out he had restless dick syndrome, she needed me to comfort her. We hugged and shared sexy stories with each other. Then we made our fantasies come true. Too bad for you Tom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Revenge   First   Safe Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Babysitter  

"So pretty." I said, cupping the lady's full breast in my palm. She pressed herself against me. My other hand caressed her ass, under her short skirt. Her hot cunny pressed to my thigh. She sighed.

I spoke quietly into her ear. "Your shirt is so silky. I'm afraid to snag it on my rough hands. Let's take it off."

The moment of truth; She offered no resistance as I gently and slowly raised her hand to unbutton one cuff, then the other. My fingers traced up her arm to the front buttons. One by one the tiny buttons of her blouse came loose. I took time in between each one to touch the newly exposed bits of her of skin.

My touches raised goose flesh on her tanned torso.

As I worked on the buttons, she asked. "Do you like to dance?"

"It's not my favorite thing to do with women." I replied, pressing my thigh to her hot wet pussy.

"Have you tried the waltz?" she asked, panting deeply, struggling to breathe normally.

As I lifted the blouse from her shoulders, sliding it down her arms she turned away from me.

"I'm just not so hot at ballroom dancing." I replied, holding her from behind with hands cupping her bra covered breasts. She exhaled hard when I squeezed her tits. I loved the view over her shoulders. There were freckles hiding in her tan, disappearing down into her silky light bra.

I whispered in her ear, "I'm much better at the horizontal mambo." My left palm went under her skirt, gliding against her belly to slip under her thong from the side. Right hand cradled her left breast with a finger sneaking inside the cup. I slowly kissed her neck. Pinches squeezed "Ohs" from her hard nipple point. My fingertips grazed into her close trimmed pubic hair. She was breathing hard. My middle finger tip found the top of her slit. Her hand raised to hold onto my neck, pulling me closer. I held her from behind pressing her body against my rampant cock. He had shut up, now that he got me to do what he wanted.

Two of my fingers pushed her puffy labia back to cradle her bulging clit hood. Gasping, shaking, she braced her hands on the counter. I held her body one hand round her chest cupping her breast, the other frigging her clit. Hard.

"Ah Ah." Her breath caught as she started her ascent into heaven.

She twisted around to find my lips with hers. Her kissing lips opened to my tongue. She was lively in my hands, writhing with a fat slippery clit moving against my fingertips.

Taking her kiss as a sign of permission, I released her bra. Striping the wisp of cloth from her body bared her to the waist. Her breasts were mature marvels of perfection, spreading wide on her body with upturned nipples. They had a little sag, but the hard natural up-turned shape was very sexy. As she turned to me, I bent to kiss her standing points. Her bra had covered pale teeny bikini patches. The tan line came very close to the tight pucker of her small aureole. The texture of her nipple on my tongue mixed with day dreams of her tanning body. Fuck. Me. She's hot. Her sex smell was driving me mad.

The skirt was next. Her fingers met mine as we both went for the catch. She beat me to the release and we both eased it from her hips. My kisses worked down from her nipples along her trim abs to pause at the top of her thong. I eased the last cover from her body as my lips found her prominent clit hood. She was hot and panting. I guided the skirt and flats from her feet one by one. My eyes were at the level of her bikini trim fur patch. Her belly fluttered as I lifted one of her legs over my shoulder to mouth her swollen labia. When my tongue met the edge of her inner folds her flavor made my saliva gush. I lay a line of kisses on her groin at the hair line while tracing the edged of her inner sex with a fingertip. She trembled at my touch. Dickie get ready to do your job.

I stood. We kissed again. I kicked off my loosened boots. She undid the bib-overall shoulder buckles and dropped my trou. Next she ripped my t-shirt up over my head, I raised my arms and bent to help her reach. When I stood up straight, the rod of my dick tented my briefs. It was the last remaining barrier between us.

"Do you want this?" I asked, placing her hand on my hidden pole.

She kissed me in response, then pushed off my briefs.

Unsatisfied, with her response, I demanded a verbal answer. "Do you want to have an orgasm? I'm hard for you. I'll make you happy. All you have to do is say, Yes."

Her whole body shuddered before she breathlessly whispered. "Yes."

Stepping closer, holding her tiny body close with one hand round her side. I fisted my cock to swab her cunt lips with my cock tip. It was awkward, she was so short, I was crouching. I was crazed with desire for her, a second away from impaling her.

"Not here." She whispered.

Grasping a hand full of towels from the pile I guided her from the bathroom. We walked with our bodies pressed together. My cock against her back like a pistolero. My arm held her possessively close, hand covering her breast. In seconds we stood in front of her family room couch.

The couch was a large sprawling sectional with wide seats. I released her, to quickly spread beach towels across the fabric sofa.

Without further instruction she perched her fine ass at the edge of the seat, then lay back, with legs over the edge.

Spreading her legs I knelt down between them. Leaning in, I covered her body with mine, kissing her mouth. She was tiny. My lips reached hers easily while she pressed her wide spread groin to my firm abs. I ooched up until the tip of my cock found her fat cunny lips. With that touch, her kiss turned into wet passion. Her legs wrapped around my hips and her wetness pressed widely against my belly.

Our slippery flickering tongues reminding me of my frigging finger slide on her clit, but my cock was left hanging in mid air. I slid her ass to the edge of the seat so that my cock tip could tease between the lips of her cunny. She sighed and purred at the contact. Fired up with lust, we kissed again. Wanting her was driving me mad. So far so good, desire can't hurt, or so my fuck buddies taught. If you want sex more than once, make it better for her than me. I was striving to make it exquisite for her.

The kiss had loosened her juices. "You make me so hot." She said. "I'm dripping down my ass."

It seemed my efforts were working for her too. There was no reason to hurry as I worked my kisses down her body to her hard pointy nipples. My hands gripped her tits, squeezing them like a chefs pastry cone. The points stood erect. I licked circles around her nipples, kissing a path back and forth between them. Squeezing brought low moans of pleasure from her chest. Sucks on each nipple pulled the tip out to be released with a slick pop. She wiggled with delight humping her slick pussy on my abs. Finally satisfied my oral mammary pleasures have sufficiently roused her passion, I moved to kiss-suck her clit.

Working her sex with lips and fingers, I spread her legs wide. Lifting her thighs over my shoulders, I closed my eyes and blindly licked a meandering path from her pucker to her clit. From there I worked back down sucked juice off her inner lips bit by bit. Nibbling the crease of her leg at the hair line had her whining in frustration. Tongue plunging into her sex hole garnered a deep sigh. French kisses with her clit turned the sigh to a hummm. When my finger made its way to her g-spot, she climaxed. Her toned thighs muffled my ears as she bucked and screamed in release. Her fingers pulled my hair to keep my face buried deep. I suckled widely just after her squirt. She filled my mouth with her essence. My beard was dripping. My mouth on her clit had been orgasmically delicious, but I needed my own release.

She was still breathing deeply in the refractory time right after her orgasm when I raised up over her. She was smiling with eyes closed as I climbed onto the couch. Turning her body, I used her wide spread thighs as handlebars to align her cunt with my dick. It stood fat, rampant, vibrating with my heart beat. I swabbed the length of my urethra past her slickly lubed labia, measuring my dick against her belly. It looked huge, ready to push all the way to her belly button. Notching the tip to her opening, our eyes met. I held her by the waist, lifting her as I pushed in.

She groaned as I split her open.

Slowly sinking deep, my fat dickhead felt every ripple of her wet inner silk. In one smooth stroke my long hard dick sank into her core. I was being careful, but she took my length completely, comfortably.

"Wet. Wet. Wet. You are wet." I muttered, slowly stroking my dick deep into her sex. She hissed, then squeezed me with her inner strength.

Sloppy wet, her moisture coated my pubes and balls. She raised her arms to cradle her head. Her arched body rolled her soft breasts high on her chest; quivering mounds with cherry topping. I leaned over her body taking hold of her nipples, gently pulling them, stretching her boobs. Back and forth we each made little hip twists to press our sexes harder. We strained to merge. I watched our slick point of union. The sight of her sexy body impaled on my dick had me throbbing with excitement.

She opened her eyes smiling, squeezing my dick tight in her cunt. Her unexpectedly tight pulsing quim grip gave me a grin too. We weren't fucking, we were playing.

I let go of her nipples, to brace my hands by her armpits. Now balanced, I pulled my dick out to the tip, momentarily paused, then slammed full length into her tight cunt. I think she kegeled as I rammed. The squeeze was eye widening.

The impact shook her tits like Jell-O.

"More, please." she responded.

I set up a rhythm of full length slamming penetration. She began to pant open mouthed as I continued to stroke my dick in her tight grip. Now we were fucking.

Her fingertips touched my hips, guiding my movements with tiny pushes and pulls. We gyrated into ever changing angles until she found the right one. A rosy blush glowed through her tan. It started at her throat and spread down her chest.

As my fat dickhead stroked her inner nerves, my dickroot hit her clit. My fat cumslicked balls slapped her asshole. She directed the action, inspiring me to deliver. Her head rolled back, her mouth open in an 'O'. Our impacts rocked the world.

I raised up over her, dominating her body, demanding her to orgasm. "Cum for me baby." I ordered. My big hands gripped her breasts, pulling, milking her nipples.

"OH GOD. THE FIRE. Here it comes," she screamed. I lay down against her, leaning on one elbow with the other hand at her asshole. Her orgasm ignited, then began to lift off into the o-zone. She kegeled hard. It pulled her asshole tight under my fingertip. I looked down to see her nipples stand hard and tall. Her hand slipped between us to frig her clit, pushing her orgasm even higher. Her cunt went into quaking spasm as prelude to orgasmic explosion.

With a high keening whine of a scream she came hard with jerky panting breaths. I continued to pound her quaking snatch, with long hard strokes driving me to release.

My jism gathered for a blast that seemed to draw from the small of my back, pulling up my balls, turning me inside out. The first pulse seemed to stop time and go on forever. I cramped. The jism shot spasmed my prostate. Agony and ecstasy flowed through my dick. Time crawled and that jet of cum inched into her body like a cannon shot in ultra slow motion.

When time restarted she was still quaking around my cock. I was shouting out my release. Four more cum shots fill her quim like artillery rounds fired through my cannon dick. With a burning sensation my balls and prostate were drained ... for the moment. I held still, dick deep in her sexy body. I could feel her quim quake on my intruder. Sweating, panting I gently lay on top of her. My balls gave up tiny twinges as they tried to find a little more to give. Gentle sex strokes were all either of us could manage.

She caressed my head, fingers caught in my hair, enjoying the languor after her seismic orgasm. My fat, but softer post orgasmic dick was still lodged deep in her body.

Now her thoughts returned to the reality of her position. Embarrassed, she started talking. "I don't know what came over me. I don't do this kind of thing. I'm a happily married woman. I have a daughter in high school. What am I doing?" At least she wasn't pushing me away.

Resting on top of her, I braced up on elbows to caress her face, kissing around her eyes. No stranger to sex, I have experienced my lovers post coital regret before. Hoping for another round I sensed she would submit if I took the right pushy, but flattering attitude.

"You are beautiful, but you are full of bull. Your clothes were more sexy than if you had been naked. You showed me your fine fine tits at the front door." I gave her a slow cock stroke with a fat wiggly soft dick. Dicky pulled out easy. I took care to shove him straight back in so he wouldn't bend.

"You made sexual innuendos all afternoon." Cock stroke. Dicky was starting to regain his strength.

"You were close to me for hours stroking my legs and balls." Cock stroke. Oh, Yes. That felt good.

"I kissed you. I frigged your clit. I undressed you. Sucked your cunt. Made you orgasm. I fucked you half way to heaven. Bull Shit. You don't know what came over you. Bull. Shit." Cock stroke. Long and strong. Now we're ready for business.

"You are a lovely woman. You were horny. I'm a man. I did what a man should do. I made a lovely woman cum. I made you cum twice. I might even do it again if you ask me nice." Cock stroke. I intended to fuck her for a long time now, no matter what she said.

She was silent.

"Um, that's your cue. Do you want another orgasm? Simply say yes or no." She seemed right on the edge of submission. I was in her deep, with all my weight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.