Friends With Benefits - Cover

Friends With Benefits

Copyright© 2014 by a_student

Chapter 15: We are Not Done Yet

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: We are Not Done Yet - Ann was my buddy Tom's girl friend. Ann decided I needed to get laid, so she introduced me to her women friends. Oh my! Thank you, Ann. Tom got envious of my seemingly never ending chain of bed mates. When Ann found out he had restless dick syndrome, she needed me to comfort her. We hugged and shared sexy stories with each other. Then we made our fantasies come true. Too bad for you Tom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Revenge   First   Safe Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Babysitter  

Tammy cuddled against me. Her oily hands had finally sent me shooting all over the both of us. Our post-orgasmic snuggles were sensuously slippery from our emissions and the baby oil on our hands. The night had been surreal, was Tammy still a virgin? Mr. Dickins got his head in, but her superduper hymen was still guarding heaven.

Strange how our failed attempt at defloration was more intimate and exciting than my average sport fuck ... She had cum more than I could count. She was determined to assure I had 'fun' in equal measure.

She coaxed me up out of bed, with a slick grip on my boner. "Let's clean up." We had more standing cuddles before she led me down the dark hall toward the bathroom, past sleeping Meiko's open door. Or was she sleeping? How had I missed Meiko? I must have been distracted.

Meiko was an non-maskable interrupt. Tammy stopped dead in her tracks for a lasting look, as I rear ended her, I looked too. A dim light lit Meiko's naked body. She lay on her side, legs bent at the waist to present her bum for our view. We could see her hand pressed against her pussy. Tammy chuckled, then managed to get me moving with a firm grip round my cock and balls.

After our mutual cleanup was nothing but more foreplay. Tammy was as horny as a howling cat in heat. I was vibrating spring steel. We were hotly making out in the bathroom when she flinched. It was clear, Tammy had an idea. Like a cartoon light bulb lit over her head, she broke off our grope to push me down the hall towards her bed.

I halted at Meiko's open door for another dick stiffening look. Tammy gave me a good natured ass pinch and pushed me to wait in her bedroom whispering, "I need to get something."

I hadn't thought my dick could be harder, but after our second round of make out and another look at Meiko, I was jacking my cock in blue balled frustration.

I mused, wondering if fucking virgins is usually this tough. Good as the orgasms have been for Tammy tonight, I suspect she still wants the full monty. If I can't give her a decent fuck tonight, I want to be sure she wants me when she's ready. While I'm lying there gently jacking, thinking about making it good for her, I'm also wondering what she was doing.

When I heard a noise from down the hall my curiosity went into overdrive. It sounded like a creaking bed frame then the rustling of bedclothes. Then I clearly heard Tammy in a stage whisper say, "Hey, Meiko, you wanna fuck?"

What was happening? Was that Tammy snuggling up next to Meiko? Was Meiko sleeping? Or was Meiko awake, playing voyeuristic possum games? Listening to us? My dick throbbed in my hand.

Imagination running wild, I visualized Tammy molding her hand over her friends lightly furred Asian pussy. My tongue rolled, dream diddling a tiny clit between coffee bean shaped labia.

Then I heard Meiko's voice. "Whaa?" Was the skinny little woman faking waking a from deep sleep? "Whaat? Tammieee? What are you doing?"

I imagine her eyes turning to Tammy. "What time is it?" Meiko was too loud. Maybe she had been asleep.

I could hear Tammy whisper. "Are you horny?"

"I thought you had a date." Said Meiko, again too loud.

Then I can hear Tammy, though she is still quiet. "I did. He's still here." Silence, then. "You need to fuck this guy. His dick is so big ... I tried to get him in, but he's too big for me. I should'a got my hymen cut." Then the voices dropped too low to understand for a moment.

Then I heard, Tammy say, "He made me cum soooo good. He would be great for you. He got me off with his fingers and tongue. Then I jacked him off. He's still hard. Come on, a big blonde dick for you. Right here, right now, all for you. He would stick it right here and fuck you..."

Nah! I can't believe what I'm hearing. I must be hallucinating. This can't be real.

Then it came to me in a flash. Tammy felt the same way I felt. I wanted Tammy to have a good experience, she wanted the same for me, but she couldn't deliver. As bad as I felt for her, how would she feel when she couldn't deliver? What would she do when she thought a woman ought to...

What would she do? If she can't perform and she absolutely must? She sends in a ringer. Wow. Drastic step. Then my flush of excitement for Meiko bounced up against a sympathetic pang for Tammy's feelings. Tammy must feel humiliated by her un-fuck-able cunt performance tonight. As excited as I am, it made me sad to realize how much this must hurt for her. She must want this badly. Could she really be worried that my blue balls would make this a one night deal? She doesn't know me very well.

It went quiet for a bit. I had to go look and see what was happening. Silently, I crept down the dark hall to peek around the door frame. My eye's did a comic bug out as I saw Tammy's finger smoosh slickly in and out of Meiko's cunt. Meiko made a little whining, "Huuh?" as Tammy pushed her finger in deep.

Tammy whispered, "He's a horn dog. He made me cum three times."

'Damn, she's talking about me." I thought, not daring to jack my cock, my excitement was too high.

"He's better at it than you are. I know he would fuck you real good." Tammy wrapped her thigh cross Meiko to hump her wet cunt lips on the skinny woman's thigh. "You haven't had a good dick since Larry flamed out."

"You gotta do this for me. Make him happy, so I can use him when my hole is open." Wow, that's friendship. Take one for the team.

"What if I don't like him?" Asked Meiko as she really started to juice on Tammy's flicking finger.

"Just look. You don't have to marry him. You don't even have to fuck him. But you're gonna wanna once you see his dick. Come take a look. You don't have to say anything. You wanna cum? I'm going back for more anyway." said Tammy, giving Meiko a good steady squeeze on the cunt.

"You sure?" Panted Meiko.

"Yes. I'm sure."

"OK. Show me this dick."

Damn. I'm ready for a 'spontaneous emission' as I scurried to get back into Tammy's bedroom. Luckily they made enough noise getting up to cover my frantic scramble back onto Tammy's bed. I could barely hear whispers as the two women crept down the hall.

Before reaching the door, Tammy said to me, "Dave. Close your eyes."

I didn't, I just lay there with a hand behind my head, propped against the headboard, legs splayed, arched up boner throbbing ready and waiting for action.

The two of them came through the door from dark hall into Tammy's lighted bedroom. Meiko gasp when her vision focused on my prominent maleness. Tammy giggled.

I was visualizing my big banana sinking in Meiko's action, when Tammy pushed her into the room. Meiko might have been warming to the idea of a fuck, but the push freaked her and she stumbled over the foot of the mattress. Falling toward me and my a big cock, she shrieked, "Tammiee..."

At the same time, I saw Tammy push a skinny naked freaking woman through the door and gasped, "Tammiee, what are you doing?"

Then a very naked Meiko landed softly on the mattress, flopped across my naked legs and crotch. I wasn't hurt, she wasn't hurt. She missed my knees and my nuts. Her face landed just above my cock. As she recovered, sexy skinny girl bits rubbed on my legs.

I was instantly solicitous, as was she. We both said, "Are you OK?" at the same time. Then she laughed. The pleasant sound went through me like a warming flame. When her eyes met mine I could see something hot glowing up from inside her. Could there be a matching fire between her legs?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.