Friends With Benefits - Cover

Friends With Benefits

Copyright© 2014 by a_student

Chapter 14: 95% Chance of a Wet Dick

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: 95% Chance of a Wet Dick - Ann was my buddy Tom's girl friend. Ann decided I needed to get laid, so she introduced me to her women friends. Oh my! Thank you, Ann. Tom got envious of my seemingly never ending chain of bed mates. When Ann found out he had restless dick syndrome, she needed me to comfort her. We hugged and shared sexy stories with each other. Then we made our fantasies come true. Too bad for you Tom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Revenge   First   Safe Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Babysitter  

My living situation is rather unique. I share a house with a woman friend. Our friendship has it's benefits, though we both have sex with other people.

During spring semester, I met and began to have romantic feelings for a woman in my math class. At first we were study buddies, then for a week just before the end of semester we became intimate. After finals she just disappeared, I was pretty down. My fuck buddy, Ann had really been doing a great job of raising both my spirits and my dick. Well, she got something out of it too, but she was really being a good friend. She encouraged me to go out and date another woman, just for the sport of it.

Saturday morning, Ann woke up and started tickling my morning stiffie. Yes, we share a bed. She has her own room for times when she needs it, but we never sleep alone. Moments later that shameless woman rolled on top of me to start shagging for our morning pick me up. I rose to the occasion, delivering upthrusts and caresses.

After setting an easy pace, she asked. "You're doing the sailing club new members sail today right?" Actually there were some hums and grunts in our conversation.

"Yup," I replied, moving her long red hair out of my face so I could watch her boobs.

"Coming back here afterwards?" She lay with her head on my shoulder as we worked our juices to a lather.

"Yup, need to clean up for my date with Tammy. I see her at six." As she humped on my dick, I caressed her ass. We began to sound pretty sloppy down there.

"Get back here by four, OK? I want another dose of dick before we split for our dates tonight."

Fuck me. What was I going to do? Argue? No way. We haven't even finished and she wants more. I'm all in.

I could tell she was close and picked up the pace. She came with a wet-my-balls juicy finish before I gave her my morning injection. Then we got on with our day.

By six that Saturday evening, I was sunburned, had my horns trimmed, got cleaned up and put a buzz on for my date with Tammy. Wishing each other good hunting, Ann and I scheduled a Sunday nooner in my bed. Friendship has its benefits.

Tammy gave me an affectionate greeting. We hadn't planned anything, so I said, "Let's go get something to eat and pick out a movie. Is Katz's OK?"

I knew she loved the place. Ann helped me check her out at the party last night. Ann would be a great spy. If I wanted to know about a woman, she's right in there. She's not jealous, she likes women too. Who knows, we might get to share. There is a price for her services, she wants me to tell her all the juicy details of my liaisons, while we fuck the shit out of each other. Sometimes she tells me stories of her other lovers. She get the best response from me when she tells about her sex with women, not men. What can I say, that's how I am.

Based on our research, we pegged Tammy as an innocent intellectual, out for a good time. We figured she wouldn't jump into bed with me, but after Friday night's party Ann improved my odds of getting a wet dick to 95%. I can work with that. My plan was to first make Tammy comfortable, then see if I can get her naked. Dinner and a movie ought to loosen a few buttons.

So Tammy and I walked over to the little hole in the wall deli for coffee and a bite. When the counter waitress greeted us each by name it was obvious, I knew the place too. She asked, "How do you know about Katz's Kosher Deli?"

That got the conversation going. I told her my buddy, Al had introduced me to Katz's. We both enjouyed the food. He'd also invited me to his Grandmothers house for Passover dinner with his extended family. His parents, aunts, uncles and cousins were all there. He'd been to my parents house for Sunday dinner so many times, it just felt right to visit his family. His grandmother sat beside me, explaining and translating so that I felt a part of the celebration. She made the evening wonderful, they all did. Tammy listened to my long winded story with only a few questions. Anyway, it broke the ice, after that the conversation flowed.

I suggested that we go see a movie after we ate, so we talked over the choices. I turns out we both enjoyed catching the weekly 'Bad Movie' at the local art house theater. That wasn't what the theater called it, but everyone else did. We didn't even know what this evenings movie would be. It didn't matter. Why? It was usually funny, serving as a warm up to the 'Rocky Horror Picture Show' that played at midnight every Saturday.

We had plenty of time to walk over to the theater. On the way, I pulled her into dark shadowy places she would never walk alone. We blew a doobie and necked, lurking in the shadows behind a tree. She said, "I feel wicked. You make my cooze all gooshy." She groped my boner, we kissed and laughed. We even talked, imagine that. Our cynical views on politics and people seemed to hit it off.

After the movie we walked hand in hand or closer talking about how bad the 'Bad Movie' really was. The campy soft porn comedy 'Flesh Gordon' was more funny than hot, but there had been some naked boobies. We discussed how being bad can feel good while touching each other all over. Walking along, I offered more of the weed we had smoked. Tammy said she didn't smoke, but she would try a little more. She had coughed out her first hit that evening, so I took a toke and blew it to her in a kiss. Who knows how long that kiss actually lasted, but soon she insistently started pulling me toward her apartment.

Back in her apartment the living space was covered with books and papers. Meiko was nowhere to be seen. Tammy pulled a bottle of chardonnay from the fridge. Handing me the cork screw and two glasses, she pulled me on into her bedroom. We never finished that first glass of wine. We were too distracted with each other. She started the kissing, my hands went all over her breasts. We rolled together on her bed where my knee fit nicely between her legs. Her nipples popped into my hands almost as far as her tongue went into my mouth. I became even more aroused by the aroma of her arousal.

She wasn't resisting my affection, but she wasn't taking her initial lead any further. Impatient for progress, I asked, "Would you like to get naked?"

Her eyes got real big before she asked, "Why would you want to get naked with me?" Then she made a little gulp noise. Her dangerous mouth had leaked a bit of her insecurity.

I answered with a genuine smile, saying, "We might have fun. We don't have to get naked, if you don't want to ... You know, kissing 'is' even more fun when you're naked."

My warm palm cupped her boob attempting to sell her on the idea. I could feel her sharp nipple raise up, seeming to agree that kissing might be more fun naked. My dick voted yes too.

"Do you think we might have sex?" Tammy asked, sounding timid and a little incredulous. Then she really gulped. More insecurity? Or was she telling herself, shut-up, shut-up, just shut-the-fuck-up?

I rested my forehead against her hair, speaking softly into her ear. "We can if you want. Personally, I like sex. Come to think of it, getting naked often happens before sex." I gently held her in a soft embrace, gliding my fingers over her body.

She gasp before saying, "You know, I'm not pretty. My boobs sag, I have a little belly, my hair isn't soft. I'm just not pretty. You would be so turned off." She seemed to be just warming up into a full on insecurity whine when I put my finger to her lips, saving her from herself.

I removed that finger to kiss her with lots of tongue. That really shut her up. I tried encouraging her hard nipple to persuade her a little more. When I gave that nip a little squeeze, she gave me a throaty moan rumbling right through our tongue wrestling session.

OK, that sounded promising. I slid my hand down her leg to find bare skin, then reversed course back up. Tammy spread her thighs so I could get up inside the leg of her culottes. Culottes? Who the fuck wears culottes? Well, they were silky, but culottes? Really? Anyway, her culottes were loose enough that I could get a finger inside the gusset of her panties to find a very wet pair of cunt lips. YeeHaa. That got a wiggle and another deeper moan. All good signs.

It was an awkward reach but I got my sneaky slick fingers up inside her panties and onto her clit. When we made that intimate contact her grip on my neck clamped tight. Tammy hugged hard as I helped her climb out of the foothills and approach the summit of mount orgasm. Our kiss stayed tight and her breathing came in puffs. It wasn't too long before I needed to rearrange my package. I was in extreme discomfort, something to do with a peculiar male swelling condition. One of my hands was on Tammy's ass, the other was diddling her clitty. My bent dick pain was really uncomfortable. Poor Miss Clitty lost out. I slid my hand gently away from her, then took a suck on my finger tip to taste her flavor. It was then that she heard me hum.

After savoring her taste for a moment, I started to guide her hand from my neck to my waist.

"I need a little help here Tammy. Help me straighten this out, I'm kind of uncomfortable."

She was silent as I pushed her hand inside my cargo shorts. Together we straightened the painful bend in my cock. She must have liked it. After we made Mister Dickens more comfortable she kept her hand around his head.

I went back to massaging Miss Clitty, then said. "Let me be the judge of who is pretty. Who is sexy? OK? And for the record, I think you are." Our tongues got busy with each other for a minute or two, then I asked again, "So, what did you decide? Do you want to get naked?"

She was breathing heavy from the stimulation. Much as her body said 'I want sex', her face said I was going further faster than she felt comfortable.

Except. Except. I would bet her pussy was hot and itchy. Itchy for more than my finger was giving. Her breasts bulged so far up above her bra cups, I thought her bra might burst. Wasn't this what she wanted?

She didn't say anything for a while, so I said, "We could get naked and just see what happens. You can touch whatever you feel like, I'll do anything you want."

"Will you get naked too?" She asked anxiously. I suppressed a chuckle. She crushed her body against mine.

"Sure, want me to go first?" I asked softly.

She made a whiny coo, I sounded almost like a squeak before she said. "OK." Then she took a heavy breath. Her eyes were wide with surprise. Like her insides had just done a flip. Like, 'Did I say that?'

"Yeah, take off your shirt," she said with a bit of anxiety in her voice. I unbuttoned the top two buttons then stripped my shirt off over my head with a flourish by pulling on the back of my collar. I got such a good reaction from women when I did that shirt trick, I just kept on doing it.

Sighing, she said, "Oh my, your chest has dimples." Her pussy must have flooded as she touched my bare chest because I felt something hot where she pressed it against my thigh.

She melted into my arms. Holding her tight, I kissed her neck. Her legs clamped her pussy to my thigh as my line of kisses moved up to her lips. With lips locked to hers, I sank my fingers deep under her hair to stroke her scalp. Breaking for a breath I said, "Your hair is beautiful, your lips are sexy. You're hot."

With my fingers locked in her hair, I held her to kiss her lips with deft little tongue licks begging her tongue to come out to play. There was a moment when something sent her body vibrating. She pushed on me when our tongues met. She was strong in my arms, holding as if to push me away, but not doing it. Was it a fight or flight kind of energy? Then her nipples and pussy must have gotten back in control. She pulled me in tight with the same kind of crazy strength.

Her hands went all over my bare shoulders and chest. Her words gasped as she slithered against me, "You feel ssooo goood, soo waarrm. Muscles are so haarrd, skin is so soofft, hair tickles..."

I fear, Tammy had Hamlets disease, she thinks too much. Or at least talked too much. I thought we should be naked by now, but then she saved herself by kissing my chest. Blessed silence.

Shifting slightly I began to unbutton her blouse, working buttons open, gently working fingertips under her clothes as they came loose. My fingertips found space under her bra straps, under the cups around the tops of her breasts. Sensing no reluctance I ended our kiss to work the last buttons of her blouse. Impatiently she shrugged off the blouse, then reached back to undo her bra.

"Hey now, let me do that. It's part of my fun." I said as I stroked around the edge of her bra with my finger tips. "You don't have to be in a hurry, we have all night." She vibrated in anticipation, chest thrust forward for my attention.

Resuming my hug I reached behind her to expertly release her heavy duty bra catch with a practiced one hand maneuver. Running my fingers under the strap to her front I slipped under her loosened bra cup to lightly tease her bare nipples. She wriggled at the unfamiliar, but welcome, stimulation. Hugging her I latched into another kiss while fully cupping her bare breast. She sighed so deeply during the kiss I feared she was in distress.

"Too much?" I asked. My finger strokes continued to pull her nipple.

"Oh no. Not enough. More. Please." She gasped.

And I did do more, cupping her heavy breast in my palm. Impatiently Tammy whipped off her loose bra, then went for my pants. I wore cargo shorts without a belt, but not for much longer. They were loosened in seconds.

"So that's the way you want it? Hunh?" I mocked in a tough guy voice.

"Watch this." I stood to strip off the shorts and briefs in one stroke. As I stood up after stepping out of my shorts and water buffalo sandals my rigid dick was standing at attention. Vibrating right before her eyes.

Tammy grinned at the sight, then cooed, "OOOH goody, you're circumcised."

As she reached for my dick, I intercepted Tammy's hands to pull her onto her feet.

"Time for you to catch up." I kissed her to distract as I snagged the waist of her culottes and flashed opened the side zipper. I pushed, she shimmied and the tight waist of the split skirt slid from her hips. Once past her curves, it zoomed to the floor along with her panties which I 'accidentally' snagged on my thumbs. When I stood again I was poking her with my dick, just above her pubic fur.

We stood looking into each other's eyes for a few seconds feeling the glide of flesh on flesh, before she said, "This is what you wanted all night long isn't it. Flesh Gordon, that was a rotten movie. Phooey. You just want an excuse to look at naked bodies. You must think I'm easy." With this she leaned a little harder onto my poking dick.

"No, I think you are interesting. You. The whole package. Brains and body. If I didn't think you were sexy, would this be hard?" I asked pulling her into a full body hug. Her boobs spread and reached around my abs like another pair of arms.

"Are you kidding me? They tell me this never gets soft. I believe it." She replied into my ear, while holding on to my dick.

"Oh, don't sell yourself short." I turned her head up to look her in the eye.

Lips locked, our bodies writhed seeking complete skin contact. She melted onto me. At least a part of her melted. I could feel her molten pussy juice slicking my leg.

"We should lie down." I said.

As we lay side by side on her bed, our mutual manual gonad play spread her wetness, my wetness too. Her barriers were all down. All signals were green. She jacked my cock enough to get some pre-cum flowing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.