Friends With Benefits - Cover

Friends With Benefits

Copyright© 2014 by a_student

Chapter 13: Nearly her first time, but definitely not her last

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Nearly her first time, but definitely not her last - Ann was my buddy Tom's girl friend. Ann decided I needed to get laid, so she introduced me to her women friends. Oh my! Thank you, Ann. Tom got envious of my seemingly never ending chain of bed mates. When Ann found out he had restless dick syndrome, she needed me to comfort her. We hugged and shared sexy stories with each other. Then we made our fantasies come true. Too bad for you Tom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Revenge   First   Safe Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Babysitter  

On the African veldt, the female lions hunt for the pride. The male lion feeds from their kill. Does the male lion ever feel inadequate because he didn't bring down the prey? Doubt it. Not as long as his belly is full. Even so, it's a good bet the male lion can hunt.

My fuck buddy Ann introduced me to her female friends. I did my best to assure their sexual happiness. We all enjoyed lots of sex, but it wasn't what anyone would call a story book romance. Still I took a bit of male pride in romancing / seducing women on my own. Unfortunately my experiences with romance had ended in pain. I had recently fallen for my study buddy Hikmet. Then she left town without a word. Ouch. Yet, hope springs eternal and I was still trying to contact her. One more scar on my romantic heart.

Oh well, Get back on the horse that threw you. What doesn't kill you ... I needed to nail some fresh meat. The next woman I met had more of a barrier to my seduction than I had expected.

It was the first sailing club meeting of the Summer semester. As usual, we had a sloop rigged dingy on the quad for a few days to help attract new members. Membership dues and party cover charges were our moneymakers. We needed the money to take care of the boats. I stood by the boat and went to the meeting to do my part, chatting up the new fish, looking for interesting females. It seems like there were always new women at the sailing club meetings and parties.

I met Tamara, just before the meeting, at least that's what her name tag said. I said, "Hello Tamara." She said, "Call me Tammy." Kind of weird, she wrote the tag, but she was easy to look at. No, not quite beautiful, her face was more cute, a little pug nosed. She seemed to channel the dorky high school nerd girl hiding behind glasses into something a little more sexy. Nerdy, but sexy. It worked for her. Her buxom body was more than a little curvy. She's not what's currently considered 'model' beautiful, though she would have made a great Renaissance nude. Her black hair was long and thick with wavy curls that contrasted with mid-west blondes like me. Her clothes weren't quite fashionista but they worked on her. Let's just say, she displayed her assets well.

From our first quick conversation, I pegged Tammy as a nice Jewish girl working on her Mrs. I've met all kinds of women working on their Mrs. at the big mid-west university we attend. Somehow the mid-west got known as a friendly environment for women to meet a good man. I'm not currently willing to help anyone with her Mrs. I didn't think she needed to know that.

Yeah, anyway. Tammy was nice enough to look at and seemed very friendly. As the meeting ended the lead speaker announced that there was an official Sailing Club party Friday night at a nearby house. All are invited. This was followed by saying the meeting now was adjourning to a nearby bar for conversation and drunken carousing. Everyone is invited.

Instead of following the crowd, I invited Tammy to a little higher class bar so that we could talk. Alone.

Why get her alone? It was just my normal effort to coax another willing female into an evening of sport fucking. Yeah, sport fucking. Give me a break. It's fun. Lots of folks in college do it. It really should be an organized intramural sport.

Anyway, the full seduction (sport fucking) usually took me several different conversations and times together with a woman, if I met her on my own. After all, it does take a little time to get to know one another. This method is much more productive than the alternative of straight up asking women if they would like to fuck. However, if you are desperate, this method will work approximately one out of one hundred times. Be ready to duck a punch after eighty of those one hundred asks. Hey it works, but there are risks.

On the other hand, if the woman was introduced to me by another woman, the chances of getting into bed that night were much higher. When the woman doing the introducing was my fuck buddy Ann, chances of sex that night were very high indeed. Like 100%.

So here I was on my own, on the hunt. I figured the probability of sex with Tammy tonight was very low. It didn't bother me, I was meeting Ann in my bed at midnight for a friendly frolic. After all, It's wise to have a back-up plan.

The way she rubbed her tits on me as we walked over to the bar, seemed to say she might just want the company of a man too. The boob rub was just a sweetener, Tammy was surprisingly fun to talk with.

This was really just the initial qualifying round of conversation with Tammy, for the sport of it. Over a pitcher of beer, I found out more about Tammy. Her divorced parents couldn't pay for college. She never saw her Dad anymore. She was on a scholarship, but had to work to cover expenses. It was already clear her biggest asset was her brain, closely followed by her boobs. Our conversation roamed far and wide as she demonstrated her geeky intellect.

One thing about Tammy, her mouth didn't really have a filter. No, she wasn't crude. She just told me stuff that most people keep private for a while. Considering that we had just met, it was kind of weird. However in comparison with my fuck buddy Ann our conversation was actually tame. By now Ann would have asked about my dick length. If I didn't know she might have offered to measure it.

In the bar, she sat close to me at a corner table then leaned in closer. With her lips to my ear, so that only I would hear she said, "I came to college to start fresh. High school was crappy, kids are mean, my parents got divorced. I want a good life. Go to parties, meet people. I want to look good. I want to date and have fun."

I said, "OK." Before I could get out, 'Maybe I can help you have some fun, ' she spoke right over my words.

"I made a deal with some popular girls in my dorm." She continued, "I told them, You always look so nice. How about; I help you with the books, you help me with girl stuff. I never learned how to do make up, hair or clothes. You get good grades, I get to look good." It was obvious, the deal worked. I don't know how Tammy looked before, but her current appearance showed she was a good student.

"Ah, You nailed that deal." I said, reeling a bit from TMI. My mouth recovered enough to go into seduction flattery mode as I continued, "Just watch where you flaunt your killer curves woman. You are a head turner." I nuzzled into her hair as we leaned close. She crossed her knee over mine. I wanted to touch her body a lot more intimately than the bar would probably allow.

Tammy told me, "I want to have friends, an education and a good job. I don't want to be lonely and struggle like my Mom and Dad."

The more we talked it also seemed she had the willpower to accomplish most anything she wanted to do. It was common knowledge, many young women add the freshman five pounds or more. Extra weight obviously did not fit Tammy's plan. It must take constant discipline, diet and exercise to achieve the slim waist shape I had my hand around. No way was she skinny. Not with her big nipped boobs, just a little tummy and an ass I wouldn't want to go away. All her curves worked very nicely, no ugly muffin top or other bulges blemished my view or tactile appreciation. Actually, her body was causing a bulge, in my pants. My hands wanted to explore all of her curves. Hell my tongue wanted to explore her curves.

Tammy wasn't quite what I'd expected. Instead of a shy girly girl hunting for an Mrs. attitude, she looked determined. The next thing I knew the lioness pounced and she had me in a lip lock. The bar wasn't that dark, we weren't that drunk, but she was climbing into my lap with her arms around my neck.

'Whoa, aggressive.' I thought. I like aggressive women, though I didn't say a thing, my mouth was otherwise occupied.

Then she came up for air. My tongue was left flipping like a boat propeller suddenly out of the water. So, what's the problem? Instead of resuming the kiss, She veered off and began to talk about the meaning of life while smashing my dick with her cooter, straddling me on a chair in a bar. My meaning of life was working below the belt line. She was off on some riff about mysticism. I'm catching maybe 25% of her words as all my attention is on her body.

Her body was doing the right things, her lips took nips on mine, her tits mauled my chest, and her cooter was like a hungry little mouth, wet for lustful sex. I could smelling her excitement over the bar smell as we huddled together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.