Friends With Benefits
Chapter 12: I Didn't Want the Day to End or She May Be the One

Copyright© 2014 by a_student

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: I Didn't Want the Day to End or She May Be the One - Ann was my buddy Tom's girl friend. Ann decided I needed to get laid, so she introduced me to her women friends. Oh my! Thank you, Ann. Tom got envious of my seemingly never ending chain of bed mates. When Ann found out he had restless dick syndrome, she needed me to comfort her. We hugged and shared sexy stories with each other. Then we made our fantasies come true. Too bad for you Tom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Revenge   First   Safe Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Babysitter  

My sailing date with Hikmet had been just for the afternoon. We were in overtime. I'd been cautious, not knowing how it would go. Perhaps I had been too cautious, setting an end for our time together. I was afraid, thinking she might not like me or would feel uncomfortable.

I really liked Hikmet, but I was once burned twice shy. I was cautiously trying to protect myself. I wanted to know her better, to build on what we had going. It could be love I felt, but there had certianly been fear too. Now, right now, I was confident that I wanted way more time with Hikmet than just this afternoon or just this evening. Wow, had I ever fucked up. This was way too early to end our date.

What could I do? I was desperate to know what she felt. As we drove back to town, I asked her if we could talk. She said, "I like talking with you. Please come in. We talk." I was thrilled. All afternoon, everything I suggested or asked her to do, she agreed to do.

It was early evening when we reached her apartment. Hikmet was a graceful hostess. She asked me if I was thirsty, immediately offering iced tea. She suggested that I wash off my sun screen. She had noticed, it had been bothering my eyes. I was reluctant, but she pulled me to her bathroom, gave me a towel and left me to get the refreshments. When I came out, all washed up she went to do her own wash up. All in all it took us a while before we settled in on her couch. I had sat in the middle, she sat crosswise in my lap. She had just washed her face and arms. Hikmet was lovely, without any make up. We just settled there together, relaxing, not moving or speaking.

A few minutes later, I asked her if she would smoke another joint with me, she agreeably said, "OK." Soon, I was blowing smoke into her lungs with a kiss. She responded to the kiss with her tongue. We explored each others bodies with our hands. We explored each other touching bare skin, stealing fingers under clothing, kissing and talking about little. We never took the second hit.

After about a half hour kissing and petting ... My heart beat fast in anticipation. I asked her if she would like to take off her clothes. She said, "OK."

I pulled off her shorts first, sliding them from her hips tracing her body with my palms inside the waist band. My thumbs captured the cloth and slowly felt her with my fingers as the shorts slid down her legs. She sighed with the sensations of my progress. I flipped the shorts onto a nearby chair, then turned to kiss Hikmet. She slid her hands under my t-shirt stroking my back. We kissed more, I cupped her breast, over her suit. She pulled my shirt off over my head. I devoured her lips.

My right fingers lifted the thin strap of her suit off her shoulder. I traced her shoulder with my finger tips down to the elastic band at the top of her suit. My finger hooked to slip under the fabric. I slowly slid the back of my finger across the top of her breast. She was breathing deeply as she looked me in the eyes. A smile curved her mouth and she panted as I peeled the suit from her body.

Breast by breast, inch by inch, I peeled the suit top down to her hips. Now she bit her lower lip and raised her hips as I knelt on the floor to pull the suit top all the way down. After the blouson suit top made it's trip over her hips, I bent close to her with my lips on her belly. Her body smelled wonderful. I pressed my face to her kissing down her flank to the crease where her leg met her pelvis. Her body bent with a major contraction where I kissed her. My kisses stayed focused at her groin as I slid the suit bottom down off her hips, all the way over her feet. My eyes closed, I inhaled her fragrance. I kissed against her body at the edge of her pubic hair. She vibrated under my lips.

Turning my face toward hers, we exchanged smiles. There she was, naked. Now my hands were shaking as I reached to embrace her. I kept on kissing her as I slowly inched my kisses up her body. The view was wonderfully erotic.

Her body was slim, but smooth and curvy. She had the start of a nice tan from the sun today, but was fair where the sun had not touched her. Her titties were pert handfuls, with a slight crease underneath. Her nipples puckered up to conical points slightly upturned. Her aureola were just slightly darker than her skin. As I raised up to crawl onto the couch beside her I took a better look. Without the blousy suit, I could see how her wide shoulders tapered to a narrow waist then flared to curvy hips. A little curve out from belly button down to dark curly pubes was begging for a touch. Her sex was small and somewhat hidden in curls as it curved below her body. Her slim legs were shaved smooth, tapering to small ankles. She was as curvy and sexy a little woman as I had ever met. My mouth watered. My dick was throbbing.

She tugged at my web belt buckle. Clued in, I slid the catch and stripped quickly. My boner was so hard it vibrated with my heartbeats, curving up along my body.

She stared and gasped.

We played more tonsil hockey, groping naked on her couch. I cupped her perky breasts, gently pinching her nipples. She stroked my chest, gripped my pecs, felt my arms. She lay humming with her head on my shoulder. I gently parted her legs, teasing her thighs with my fingertips. She sighed and smiled as I ran those fingertips over her dark hairy sex. She gasp in pleasurable surprise as my finger parted her pussy lips. Licking her pointy nipples left her panting. She held me by my dick knob.

"Does this feel good?" I asked.

"Yes." She hissed breathily.

"OK, English lesson time. When you want to say yes, but don't want to speak, you can hum, 'MmHmm.' It means yes, but you only say it to a child or a lover. It's intimate."

"MMM humm?" She tried, surpressing a grin. I was never sure if she was playing with me or not.

"It even works with your mouth full. Watch." I sucked her nipple between my lips and flicked the tip with my tongue while humming, "mmmhumm," in a truly satisfied way.

"Muuah," she gasped, in a shivering pleasure filled sigh.

"MmHumm?" I asked nursing her other nipple. Her legs splayed wide as my hand cupped her pubic mound.

"Ahhhhhh," she gasped, pelvis arching to my touch, her hand squeezed my cock.

"UUMMMHUMM?" I asked against her breast, my arm reaching from behind to squeeze her free nipple. My other hand spread her labia for a digital assault. She gasp, wriggling in my arms as I pressed between her labia with my middle finger. Her clit was small, but hard. She panted in short breaths. I don't know if it was fear, surprise or lust, but she was wet.

"Do you want to do more?" I asked. "I want to give you wonderful orgasms all night long."

My middle finger slowly slid between her outer labia. While we kissed, that sneaky finger tip found her vaginal opening slicked with her fluids. Her hips humped involuntarily. I pressed her clit with my palm. I kissed her more, waiting for an answer.

She didn't say anything when my lips released hers ... Her face showed deep thought.

Hikmet climbed onto my lap facing me straddling my hips and started to rub her spread cuntlips on the bottom side of my rigid dick. I could feel her wet slippery lips part way round my rod. Her arms went straight to my shoulders. I cupped her boobs and stroked her nipples with my thumbs. She raised her hands to my cheeks to lock eyes for a long minute as we felt each others bodies. My heart was taking great long beats, it seemed to beat in my chest like a tympani. The beat of my pulse throbbed my dick against her groin. I swear I could feel her clit drilling into the underside of my dick like a slick little tongue. We could have been like that forever, but I'm sure it was only a moment.

Smiling, she lay her forehead against mine to hiss. "Yes." She kissed me long and slow as her body melted against me.

"Let's go to your bedroom where we can be more comfortable."

Her whispered, "OK," came quickly, quietly. She held tightly onto my shoulders, her face pressed to my ear.

I hugged her body tight, one hand on her cute bottom. Her legs wrapped round my waist, her wet cunt pinning my cock up between our bodies. I stood, her arms held close round my neck as I carried her dark elven loveliness into the bedroom. Kneeling on the edge of the bed I bent to let her down slow and easy. She slid down my thighs onto the bed. Her pinkness lay wide open before me haloed in dark curls. My cunt slicked prick bobbled with each heartbeat, yearning to touch her more intimately.

I knee walked her body up the bed pushing against her wide spreads thighs and plush bottom. She slid up the sheets giving me room to kneel, worshiping at her ass, knees under her thighs, cock laid against her gash. Poised, kneeling over her body I stroked her pointy little tits to gently pull on her nipples. She rocked her hips, humming and juicing her quim against the bottom of my cock ... Her hands caressed my hot kielbasa pressing it between her cuntlips. Her wetness lathered my balls.

For the first time she took the initiative, saying breathlessly, "I want you ... put it in..."

She curled to look down at my dick. A rosy blush glowed down over her pointy breasts. Her nipples hardened between my fingertips as I gently pulled and rolled. Her breath came in quiet rasps triggered by my touch.

"Are you safe with birth control?" I asked, stopping to look her directly in the eye. For a long moment she was silent in response. I held still, holding my hands cupped over her breasts, thumbs pressing her nipples.

Her eyes darted back and forth between my face, her hands around my cock, pulling. She looked to the corners of the room, anywhere but looking directly into my eyes, my eyes waiting for an answer.

She seemed embarrassed but flushed with excitement. Then breathing deeply, she said, "It's alright."

My mouth said, "I can make you feel very good without going inside." My little head said, 'Are you crazy?'

I bent to kiss her mouth. My hands cupping her head, fingers combed deep in her dark curls. Her lips and tongue flickered with her lust. Her hands kept pressing my peter shaft between her up tilted labia. Her heels pulled my hips to hers.

My kisses explored her body, mapping the terrain of her neck, her shoulders, her chest. Kisses settled as lip popping sucks on her nipples. Her hands caressed my head sweeping hair back behind my ears.

Hungry kisses evolved into licks under her breasts. The taste of her skin was erotically explosive on my tongue. She tried to hold me in one place, but my kisses were relentless hunters, moving on to taste every spot on her body.

Kisses found sensitive spots on her sides that drove deep panting gasps from her lungs. Her hands pressed my head to her body as she gasp writhing while hot kisses burned their way to her belly button. Hungry kisses sucked the hot woman flavor from dark downy fur at the crease of her leg. Her body shuddered in tiny quakes as she lifted up to my lips. Kisses opened her labia. Deep licking kisses explored up and down through her feminine furrow, flicking up, flicking down. My fingertip slipped just inside her, lifting her clit to be suckled. She was shaking, as I French kissed with her clit. She came ever so quietly, her wetness, her convulsion mute evidence of her orgasm. I rested with my forehead against her upraised thigh.

Panting, her voice husky with lust, she said, "I want you inside me. You are gentle, careful. Please make the sex with me." Her pleading voice clouded up as if to cry.

My little head shouted, 'Don't screw this up.'

I crawled up to kiss her lips tenderly, then whispered. "You are beautiful. I want to give you great joy."

She relaxed back on her bed with her legs splayed open. I rared up to look down on her lovely post orgasmic glow. She took hold of my dick with straight fingers stretched along the shaft pressing me longwise between the two lips of her wetness. My spear tip flared wide past the shaft of my cock. As I slid back under her fingers, she pressed my cocktip into her tiny little cunthole. She was so very wet. My dick was swollen fat, throbbing, bobbing with my heartbeat. The skin of my dickhead was shiny tight, filled with lust blood.

As soon as she felt the tip at her opening she pulled on my hips with her legs. Her eyes went wide as she hunched herself onto my cocktip. Taking me in, she blew a huffing breath.

"Slow now, slow is better." I whispered, kneeling to hold my self up, lifting out of her body, in spite of her pull.

I kissed her lips, lightly. I lay my chest onto hers, lightly toying with my dicktip just inside her lips. She was pinned beneath me, but not squashed, I held my body weight off of her chest.

We went together very slowly. Little in, a little out, a little more in, a little less out. Hikmet's sex was as tight as any girl I'd ever made love with before. She hooted deep breaths as we sunk together. Her eyes would shut tight, then flash wide open. When she opened her big brown eyes, I felt myself falling into her, body and soul. She held my biceps in a tight grip. Then as I sunk another inch we would repeat the sexy cycle.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.