Friends With Benefits
Chapter 11: A foreign student takes additional lessons in local customs

Copyright© 2014 by a_student

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: A foreign student takes additional lessons in local customs - Ann was my buddy Tom's girl friend. Ann decided I needed to get laid, so she introduced me to her women friends. Oh my! Thank you, Ann. Tom got envious of my seemingly never ending chain of bed mates. When Ann found out he had restless dick syndrome, she needed me to comfort her. We hugged and shared sexy stories with each other. Then we made our fantasies come true. Too bad for you Tom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Revenge   First   Safe Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Babysitter  

I wasn't hurting for sex. I was getting as much sex recently as when I'd lived with my girlfriend. Until she crushed my heart. Bitter? Nah, living well is the best revenge.

However, due to that case of heartburn, I'd resolved to go without 'girlfriends' for a while. I wasn't even dating. I'd just been hanging out with my friends and my platonic woman housemate's friends. Then, Ann's boyfriend turned out to be an ass and we started hooking up.

Wow. Ann. Our relationship is simple, yet complicated as you may have come to appreciate. She even sweetened our fuck buddy relationship by sharing me out with her friends. I'd never been a one night stand kind of guy, but now I was living in a steady stream of wonderful female sexual variety.

Sex? Nope, not hurting there, but then I'm always horny. Why? Because I'm a guy. Well, Surprise. It turned out lots of women are horny too. All it took to get us together was a little understanding and communication. And trust.

So with that little intro, I get to the heart of this part of my story.

It was the first day of spring semester classes. I'd just hoofed it over from my RA lab job arriving five minutes before the start of an Advanced Calculus class. There was an empty seat front row center and the back row was clear. Catching a look at her in profile, she made the seating choice easy. Obviously she was the best person to sit beside. Females in engineering or math were few and far between. New pretty female faces were freekin' unknown rare.

As I sat down, she turned to look at me. Her dark gently curling hair was kind of crazy. Those big dark eyebrows arched over big brown eyes really caught my attention. She was naturally beautiful. Close up I could see no sign of makeup. 'Fuck, where did you come from?' blared in my mind. I wouldn't know anything more until I introduced myself, "Hi, I'm Dave, what's your name?"

She giggled shyly saying, "I am Hikmet," in her somewhat peculiar, but understandable accent. She offered me her hand. 'Wow.' She was not from my world. Nope, not at all like the usual corn fed blonde chickies in my mid-west state university. Following up with the best of my wit, I took her hand for a gentle two-hand clasp shake and said, "Pleased to meet you Hikmet. (I murdered her name's pronunciation). Did you get lost?"

"Huh?" She responded, more with a bewildered shrug than aloud. I guess that expression of not understanding is pretty universal.

"This is Math 540, I'm just not used to seeing beautiful women in math classes." She smiled shyly and turned her face away. Just then class began. She still let me hold her hand!

It wasn't until later, I came to understand how big a deal it was for your average Muslim woman to extend a hand to a strange man. It's just not done. Well maybe a business meeting, in a big city. But mostly, NO WAY. Heck, American women don't shake hands when they meet a guy in a class or even in a hook up bar. When Hikmet took my hand she was taking one more step outside of her culture, entering a strange new world. I didn't know it then, but it had made her feel all tingly warm inside.

When she turned her focus to the professor, I could glance sideways at her body without her knowing. Or so I told myself.

She was small, perky cute, yet darkly sexy. Her clothes were a little dorky, mom jeans, pocket t-shirt and a zip-up hoodie. She must be an engineer. Right? The rest of this class is all engineers. I gave her hand a little squeeze, which she returned, then we separated. It took immense self control to watch the professor, not her. I have to confess, I did not keep eyes front and center. She was too near.

As class ended I asked Hikmet, "Do you have time for coffee? I look for someone to study with in each class." My heart went pitter-pat. Hoping.

I was strangely nervous. I'm not nervous around women. I couldn't keep my mouth shut. "Maybe you could decide if you would like to study calculus with me. It's really just for coffee. OK?" I gave her big puppy dog eyes and a shy smile. I told myself - 'Shut up, shut up, shut up, you doddering fool!'

She beamed me a smile, "OK."

'OH MY GOD she said yes. It sounded like 'HoKay but I wasn't confused at all.'

Our class was near my departments student lounge. In the lounge, I poured us two cups from the big Bunn coffee maker and marked off two cups by my name. It was a feed the kitty, honor pay system for coffee. I thought it was a pretty good cup of coffee, not $bucks, but good for the cheap price.

Over coffee, I learned more about her. She's here on a student visa from Turkey in her second semester. She had a year of college in Turkey. She moved to the US when her student visa came through.

"My father is headmaster in school. What you call a science high school. I go there. He push very hard. I did good grades. Had no choice. He dreaming of come to America. Now I am here. His dream, now mine to live. Life better for me here than Turkey."

Asking how she learned English, she responded, "Father speaks English little bit. I read and most watch American movies. I read magazines. Use dictionary. I pass language test they give as entrance exam."

"You mean you never had an English class?"

"Not until I came here. I took ESL course and got B. They do not make me take any more. Some of my classes in high school were in English. I understand more than speak good. I must practice all the time. Tell, Please, when I making the mistake. OK?"

I shook my head in wonder and asked, "You have been here what, 4 months?"

"Yes, five months. Time goes very fast." I'm listening to her carefully, but her eyes have me totally mesmerized. They are huge. When she opens and closes them, I feel my stomach flip.

Shaking my head, I said, "You are doing well. A very fast learner. Do you know other languages?"

"Yes, of course! Turkish, Arabic, German, and Kurdish, but we are only speaking Kurdish with family."

"Wow. Makes me feel stupid." I said. She blushed and looked down, shyly, sipping two handed from her cup.

When she looked up, her big brown eyes flashed wide. Her smile made me feel warm like a ray of sunshine or cuddling a puppy. "I want we study maths together. Yes?" she said in her curious way. I came to learn Hikmet was decisive. We exchanged contact information and agreed to meet again tomorrow. I wondered then, what caused her to make up her mind? I didn't care. I met a real smart very beautiful woman. Life is good.

Back home that evening before we made dinner, Ann and I matched up our class schedules on the calendar. The ulterior motivation wasn't class time, it was bedtime. This semester, we both have 8 am classes. Fortunately we're both morning people. So no problem getting a good morning fuck before classes. Beats masturbation. Right?

During our discussion, I noticed her bra-less nipples were getting hard, my dick followed suit. So I asked, "Your bed or mine?" Ann started moving to the stairs, laughing and shedding her sweater as she started to run. My bed was 20 feet closer, she dumped her jeans and flopped back onto my bed, spread for mounting. It took me seconds to be naked on top of her. We were both laughing and kissing as we wrestled around together.

Much as I wanted to get my dick wet, I was working to tease her up. Ann got frantically horny when I held off playing hard to get. She wanted penetration too. I held back, just poking her clit with my dick tip, while she tried to get me inside her. For the first few weeks when we started having sex, her long red pubes were always a tangled mess. Her frantic attempts to get skewered caught hairs cross the tip of my cock. It hurt.

Finally I put my foot down, demanding she let me give her a trim. I told her, "Look, I trim my moustache and beard, It wouldn't be any good if I didn't would it?"

"No," she admitted. Now I kept her trimmed. She wouldn't let me shave her, I just trim the long hairs to expose her labia with a neat red beard. I could feel the tip of my dick sliding around between her lips. Holding off from penetration was making her crazy. Finally our carnal desires won over teasing. She was creamy wet. No hands, one stroke. I was in her full deep. We started to fuck. Ann started to talk. Ann, she liked to talk about sex while having sex.

"Hey, I saw Tom today." she said between thudding dick strokes. "He was all I'm sorry and shit trying to make up. I said things were just fine now and wished him good luck."

I kind of smirked as she spoke. My dick swelled up harder appreciating her choosing me over him.

"He didn't even get up from the table to greet me, so I told him how you had taken care of Kate. He didn't know you fucked her and helped her get rid of Zak. He was all, so what. So I told him about how I bribed you into it. Then I told him about your double your fuck back reward."

Now that really got me swelling. Ann kept setting me up to fuck her friends. She was getting me wound up. I had to slow down or I'd be spewing too soon. She continued talking, "I told him how I was the last in line with you for another triple play. I told him Beth, Laura and me did you all day long."

Now I'd just plain stopped, but she was milking me with her cooter. "He still hasn't done a triple. He didn't say, but I could tell he was just going nuts. Serves him right. Ass hole. Then I told him, I sucked your cum out of Laura. He left all red-faced."

"Jesus, Ann, you're awful. You're making' me cum too soon."

"Come on big dick. Shoot me." She cooter squeezed my dick again. "Shoot me. Stay hard. Fuck my juicy little pussy." She knew how to push my buttons.

"AHHH, SHIT," I grunted and fucked her hard, starting into my peak. She squeaked and hooted and I could tell she was cumming too. She's fast. Her legs cocked up wrapping round my hips. I grabbed under her ass with one hand. My balls slapped against her. She was streaming with her slickness as my finger tip pressed into her rosebud. I was super sensitive, grunting, as I shot my third jet into her quaking cunt. We'd slowed down cause our orgasms were on us. She was tit smashed under me as her body shook. I'd be done shooting real soon, but I'd be staying hard the way she had been treating me.

"FUCK, You've got the best dick." she gasped.

I stayed in her while we recovered. We were sweaty and panting, my face was turned to her ear, buried in her dark red hair. "I met someone interesting today in my Diffy Q class. She's from Turkey. We're going to study together."

"Oh, Davey's got a girl friend," she teased. "Tell all. What's she look like. Must be good cause I can tell you want to fuck her."

"How you know that?"

"She's a woman, you saw her, you want to fuck her. Axiomatic." she giggled. Fucking women.

Eventually we got dinner.

Hikmet and I talked before and after class most days. We would go to the lounge to get coffee and study, but she coyly required English coaching as her price. Several weeks later she took me to get a real Turkish coffee. Oh boy, Turkish coffee compared to American coffee is like moonshine compared to near beer. Wake the dead.

A keen observer, Hikmet read print magazines from Seventeen to Cosmo with lots of online from Business week to the WSJ. She devoured news to absorb American culture. Especially female culture. She hungered to experience everything American. She tutored me in calculus. I tutored her in America.

We compared our families and how we grew up. Talked about our friends and how we met them. Discussed how crazy football fans can be. She said US football isn't as crazy as Football in Turkey. I told her we call that soccer. She said that's crazy.

We talked about the way women and families have changed in America. Work. Birth control. Politics, cultures and counter cultures.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.