Friends With Benefits - Cover

Friends With Benefits

Copyright© 2014 by a_student

Chapter 9: It Can't Be Cheating, Fuck Buddies Share Friends

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: It Can't Be Cheating, Fuck Buddies Share Friends - Ann was my buddy Tom's girl friend. Ann decided I needed to get laid, so she introduced me to her women friends. Oh my! Thank you, Ann. Tom got envious of my seemingly never ending chain of bed mates. When Ann found out he had restless dick syndrome, she needed me to comfort her. We hugged and shared sexy stories with each other. Then we made our fantasies come true. Too bad for you Tom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Revenge   First   Safe Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Babysitter  

I'd been living with Ann for about a year and a half. At first, she was Tom's girlfriend. Tom was trying to be my buddy. He definitely liked to hang around and party with me. When the friends I had been living with moved to California, I had a vacancy in my very cheap town house. Tom said he wanted to move in with me, but he had a lease. I was relieved. Tom was OK, in short intervals, but not full time. Tom's girlfriend, Ann wanted to move out of the dorms, but wouldn't move in with Tom. She told Tom, "Daddy won't allow me to move in with a boyfriend." It sounded so logical, lame but logical. Anyway, Tom bought it. So did Daddy. You see, I wasn't Ann's boyfriend. Tom was.

It was good and exciting for me, Ann was sexy, smart and earth mother attractive. We did know each other. We got along well. She...

Sigh, for a while it seemed like Tom had moved in too. Unfortunately, or is it fortunately? Before long his true asshole nature was revealed, to both of us. Maybe she already knew. Intuition? Anyway, I eventually kicked his ass. No really, foot to ass, lifted his body right off the ground. Kicked his ass. Within days, Ann and I ... Well we'd gone from being simply friendly housemates to fuck buddies. Friends with benefits.

You know ... Very often we just spent time together. Well, we were; necking, petting, getting naked, fucking. Sexy stuff. One of the most sexy things we did was talk. Talk about sex. Talk about people we knew. Talk about sex partners past and present. We talked about positions we'd tried or wanted to try. We weren't exclusive. Sharing with friends made our relationship even hotter. It turned out, Ann liked girls almost as much as I did.

So one afternoon, we were done with classes, just hanging around, it was getting pretty touchy feely friendly between us, when Ann started the conversation in a new direction. "You know my friend, Kate?" asked Ann.

"Yeah, She's almost as tall as me, a little on the heavy side. Collects rocks. We went hiking with her last fall?"

"That's her," confirmed Ann. "But you haven't seen her recently, she dropped forty pounds. Kate's got a hot zaftig look going. She dumped the muffin top. What's left is in her rack. She's always gonna be curvy, but these are hot curves."

"So, how'd she do it?"

Ann slowly held her hand up, curled her fingers over, huffed a breath on her nails, then polished her nails on the front of her shirt. She gave me a shy sexy smile as she admired her nails. Oh, she could play coy.

"No really? What'd you do fuck the pounds off?" I joshed.

"Nope, but sex is part of my diet rewards plan. For months, I've been telling Kate, she's got to dump her boyfriend, Zak. He's a loser. She deserves better. I've given her details about what she is missing. Length, width, depth. You know me. Colorful details. I think I got her fired up enough to frig off ten times a day."

I know, Ann is perpetually horny and sexually omnivorous going after both men and women of all different descriptions. No, she's not a whore or a slut, she's a connoisseur.

She continued, "I can't figure out why anyone would have sex with Zak. Even as a last mercy fuck before the end of the world he is out of the question. He's asshole ugly. Besides, from what she says, he can't fuck worth a damn. I'm sure all Kate needs is one good night of dick for comparison to make Zak history."

"No matter what I tell her about needing a real man, she's still with him. Maybe she figures even a bad dick is better than no dick. Too bad she's straight." Ann said, "Despite being very smart and accomplished, she thinks she is ugly and unlovable. I don't think she had two dates her entire freshman year."

"We weren't in the same suite, but we were on the same floor. She hated all her preppy hipster roommates. She called them roomfakes. My roommate flunked out early so we spent hours in my place, just talking. We became close friends. Maybe I was her best friend. No. Nothing sexual between us, if you can believe that about me. Just friends, but it was obvious she was lonely and horny. Hard to believe, I'd find that out, 'cause you know I really don't like to talk about sex. That much..."

Me and Mr. Johnson were only half listening as we visualize some upcoming afternoon delight with Ann. If we had been paying more attention we would have realized we were being recruited to deliver said catalyst.

"I got her to exercise with me and she started to lose weight. We met to swim, take walks and ride bikes. The lose weight part of the plan really worked. I tried to work in the horizontal mambo as part of the program. I managed to put the moves to her, but she's really straight. What she needs is a good dicking to remove that last ugly stubborn bit of weight. Zak." Ann was plastered against my side at this point.

"Her boobs are amazing, they're firm and nice, just big." said Ann as she tried to sell me on the idea.

Then she poked me in the short ribs. I wasn't sure if she meant the poke as in 'nod nod wink wink' or because my thumb slowed down doing circles on her nipple. Anyway, I gave her more boob work. Mr. Johnson and I were counting on it to warm her up. She sighed and continued, "We have compatible hobbies."

From our hike, I knew Kate to be an amateur geologist which fit right in with her civil engineering studies. Ann has a botanists interest in photographs of plant specimens. This time I wasn't sure if she meant her photography hobby or if she and Kate both liked getting their boobs rubbed.

"You met Zak, right?" Conversations with Ann often went different directions fast. I was used to it.

"Yeah, he came to one of our parties. Pathetic. How'd they meet?"

"In her junior year, Kate and I both moved out of the dorms. She went to a one bedroom apartment, I moved in here. She met Zak because they lived right across the hall from each other. I didn't see her for a week or so, we were both moving and getting set up. By the time I did see her, she and Zak had fallen into bed together. He moved fast. Day one he moved some wireless speakers into her apartment so they could have surround sound all over the place. He has all the geeky toys his parents can buy, nice apartment, big flat screen, audio, car, boat."

"Well, from that night at the party, I think he's strictly a loser. All he could talk about was the specs on his stuff, like TV size, CPU speed and engine displacement. He's a skinny narcissist twerp with acne." I replied. "The only redeeming quality he has is money to spend."

"What you didn't see that night is the worst part, he makes Kate feel bad about herself." Ann sighed, then said. "He's super critical, always finding faults, but never about him. Nothing is ever quite good enough. It's wearing Kate down. It's a terrible relationship, but his skinny dick gets hard and he sticks it in her. At some level that fills a need." Ann sighed again and fell silent. She seemed sad.

I distracted her by pulling her into a tongue swapping kiss. We're pretty good at it and tongue play always raised our spirits.

When Ann came up for air, she said, "She just hit her target weight. You gotta join us for a celebration evening out. We're going to the Indian place for dinner, then to play Foosball at the South Berg. I'm buyin'. Beat that." she chortled running her fingers up my pants bulging dick. "Oh, yeah you do beat that. I've watched. Hubba Hubba Hubba." All in a good days banter between us.

I should have been suspicious when Ann crawled into my lap and turned my head for another kiss, except this was all normal, a normal prelude to a fuck.

She then said. "You know I love living here and having sex with you." Now that part isn't normal. Inside my head I'm already anticipating there's a 'But' coming. Normally she would be ordering me to get naked. It doesn't matter, I'll do almost anything she wants short of violence and murder to keep our relationship going. We're good in bed. She's led other women to my bed, our bed too. I've sent guys to hers. It's a sharing thing. That's right, anything to keep it going.

I've got her breast in a nice loving cup while teasing her nipple with my thumb through her shirt. She has my dick smashed against her leg. The room got warmer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.