Friends With Benefits - Cover

Friends With Benefits

Copyright© 2014 by a_student

Chapter 8: Tangled Web

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Tangled Web - Ann was my buddy Tom's girl friend. Ann decided I needed to get laid, so she introduced me to her women friends. Oh my! Thank you, Ann. Tom got envious of my seemingly never ending chain of bed mates. When Ann found out he had restless dick syndrome, she needed me to comfort her. We hugged and shared sexy stories with each other. Then we made our fantasies come true. Too bad for you Tom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Revenge   First   Safe Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Babysitter  

Tom was definitely pussy whipped. He can't even take it out on me. This was proved out in an incident a few months ago shortly before Ann and I consummated our fuck buddy relationship. It was the Fourth of July weekend. The three of us had gone to see fireworks, then gone out drinking at a bar.

At the park before the fireworks, Tom had tried to make a date with another woman. Ann spotted him at a distance and came up to gave him a big demonstrative kiss. He didn't get his date. Tom was pissed off. He kept meanly goofing around and annoying Ann. As we left the underground bar, I led the procession up the stairs, so I didn't exactly see what happened, but evidently Tom accidentally on purpose tripped Ann. She fell hard. She reached for my leg as she fell and I heard her cry out as she hit. Though in theory, Tom was her caring boyfriend, he walked on by her as she lay on the steps. I helped her up, took her back into the bar, put ice on her banged up bleeding knee and comforted her.

Much later, when we finally reached the street, Tom walked ahead as if nothing had happened. I kicked his ass. Literally. I kicked his ass so hard Tom's feet left the ground. Tom was bigger by several inches and at least 20 pounds of lean muscle, but I was wicked fast with hands and feet. Plus his dickishness triggered a hot streak of rage normally reserved for bullies or guys who abuse my friends. Oh, well he qualified.

Days later, Tom's bruised ass served to remind him of his transgression. He couldn't comfortably perch on a kitchen bar stool. He seemed somewhat remorseful. We were barely sympathetic. Tom remarked on the size of his bruise, then he asked me, "How'd you learn to kick?"

"It was just something I read about and practiced." (Simplifying a many years of practice. A long story)

"Well I suppose you can kick pretty high." He posed.

"About as high as your head, for what that's worth." Was my reply.

"Really?" Tom had been a high-school varsity football linesman. He thought he was pretty tough, but he was far from flexible.

"Sure, hold out your hand. I don't want to kick your head ... right now at least."

Tom smiled and held his flat hand up at his chest height. I goosed his elbow until he raised it to his head height, above my eye-level. He smirked, perhaps thinking, 'this can't be real.'

As his hand went up, I chambered a blinding fast sweeping heel kick which smacked the back of Toms hand to bruising effect. Rubbing and flexing his hand, Tom said, "You proved your point. Do not piss you off."

Observing this bad display of testosterone, Ann stepped up to say, "Here, let me get some ice for that."

Not too much later, Ann and I were in bed together after our first date. Ann told Tom, if he wanted to date around it was OK. She would too. Tom disappeared for a while.

Now it's months later, Tom has been on better if not good behavior. Ann would occasionally let him back in her bed as a reward. She would also remind him that she could and would tell him true stories and make him miserable if he acted up. My sexual relationship with Ann was also now in his face. She was openly demonstrative with me in front of him. If he misbehaved, she reminded him of a weekend she spent with me fucking two eighteen year old virgins. She reminded him he missed deflowering two virgins because he mistreated her. She reminded him of what he had lost. His dream fuck, hell any man's dream fuck, lost when he mistreated Ann. Yeah, don't piss her off either.

Ann found Lysistrata very illuminating. None of this was lost on me either. I worked hard to maintain an excellent relationship with Ann. We weren't exclusive. Ann still introduced me to her friends. I introduced her to mine, but we fucked each other almost daily. Masturbation never crossed our minds.

Ann still spent hours talking with her far away friends by phone. Carol had been Ann's best friend in high school. In her senior year Carol got pregnant. The results were fairly traumatic. In her small town, social stigma forced pregnant girls to drop out. That's a tragic penalty for a really smart kid who loved school. She was shunned, sent away from her family to ride out the pregnancy and birth. Out of desperation she gave up her baby for adoption. After her child was born, she got her GED and went to nursing school to become an LPN. Now she worked in Toledo far from her small town origin, far from Ann.

Ann kept in touch, felt 'there but for the grace of God go I'. Oh, yeah, many thanks to Doctor Daddy who stuck an IUD in Ann when she was 16. Thanks, Daddy. Really.

Carol was invited to visit for the weekend. Ann planned to set her up with me, her housemate fuck buddy. I had quickly learned to be a willing co-conspirator to any of Ann's schemes. She kept my dick wet, stuck in her and her friends.

The visit was over a three day weekend with street fairs and concerts. Meanwhile Ann told Tom he was on probation. She would give him a chance this weekend, but only if he behaved himself. If he didn't behave himself, she would make sure he was very sorry. She hadn't explained how he would pay, but history proved she could do it. Mostly he feared losing out on another epic sex opportunity.

Tom was big, blonde and strong. Ann liked his dick for variety, but sometimes he could be a real dick. Ah, the sacrifices she made so that her friend Carol could get properly fucked. She told me, if Tom flaked, she just might get a three way, but didn't really know if Carol made it with girls.

To get sexy things started, Ann set up the four of us to make tie dye athletic shirts. She thought they looked good on muscular guys. While Ann and Carol are not large women, Carol had big breasts and said she always wore a bra. Ann never wore a bra, so she didn't think twice about how the stretchy strap a-shirts would mold themselves to a woman's breasts. Or maybe she did. The cut of the shirt and thin material was very revealing. Nipples seem to stick out a mile. Boobs showed from the side. Tom and I were super entertained by the tops they modeled. Carol would get arrested wearing hers in public. Ann would get raped. That was almost exactly her plan. Except Ann would be the aggressor.

Anyway, we were all plenty stoked up. The two women were practically topless around the house. They covered up a little when we went out, but the sexual anticipation.

During the day Tom had been on good behavior. After dinner, Ann told us all she would spend the night with Tom as a reward. Her foreplay was very demonstrative. He had the good grace to blush.

As they were leaving Ann hugged Carol and told everyone, "Use my bed. If you like. I'll stay with Tom, as long as he behaves." Then she gave Tom a look that had him squirming. "Yeah big boy, you should look sheepish. I have my ways of making you behave. Don't I?" Tom just ducked his head and grimaced.

Turning to me Ann poked me with a pointing finger and said, "If you don't rock her world tonight, you're slipping." This was said as she blatantly stroked my cock. Tom tried to look the other way, it was hard. He had been goggle eyed watching Carols breasts. In return, Ann poked his jealousy to a high heat. Tom and I were both being mind fucked. Her little finger stroke triggered a series of kaleidoscopic crazy mental sexual images. Mine were; Ann's face in orgasm. Fucking Carol. Ann fucking Tom. Ann fucking me and two virgin girls. In seconds the mental images hardened my cock. I couldn't imagine what Tom was thinking but he had to rearrange his swelling dick too. Ann knew how to fire up the power of sexual desire. She was hotter than napalm.

After Tom and Ann left, I led Carol over to sit on the couch. Without a word of encouragement she sat very close to me. It was apparent from Carol's response to earlier touches, more touches would be welcome. Sex was in the air. I had given her kisses to the neck, caressing tit gropes to feel the tie die, gentle snuggle hugs from behind. All these set the stage. Now I held her firmly in control with a lip lock as I caressed her body. Finally I unbuttoned Carol's jeans. The jeans were so tight, my hand would not fit down inside the open front of her pants. Thinking, we need more space, I picked her up off the couch with ease. Hugging her close I carried her upstairs to my bed. She's not a small woman, but my blood was up. So was hers. The feel of her body against mine as I carried her was arousing. "You are so strong," she gasped. She held tight around my neck. I could smell a gush of pussy as she surrendered to my control.

Gently I lay her on the bed. Her jeans got stripped off like the magicians trick, pulling the table cloth off the table without upsetting the plates. Once de-pantsed, I gently removed her panties with sensuous tugs and strokes of revealed skin. My lips skimmed over her lean abdomen. Her excitement was obvious. Her panties were soaked. After a heady sniff, I kissed up her inner thigh, skimming hands and lips across erogenous targets. Kissing up her sides offered an excuse to skim under her top. Off came the tie dye leaving only her sports bra.

"I feel nervous, like a little girl. Ann told me the story of your first fuck. She said you were strong, show me your muscles." Carol said as she lay watching me, splayed legged in anxious anticipation. She was naked save for the sports bra. Her hand played with the short fur of her trimmed pubes.

I stripped off my clothes in seconds. My cock stood out like a spike. Her body seemed to melt out through her cunt.

I mounted Carol, taking a single swipe of my dick tip through her well lubricated lips. Finding the right spot, I braced myself over her and pressed my pelvis down. She gasp upon my entry. My length went into her liquid core without resistance. Her moans begin when I seated at full depth. She tilted her pelvis to press her clit on my dick. Our first strokes elicited a breathy whooshing hum from her lips. Carol locked her ankles against my ass, spurring me into more action. The sound of pussy slurping and slithering on cock filled the room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.