Friends With Benefits
Chapter 6: It's Definitely Sex if you Orgasm

Copyright© 2014 by a_student

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: It's Definitely Sex if you Orgasm - Ann was my buddy Tom's girl friend. Ann decided I needed to get laid, so she introduced me to her women friends. Oh my! Thank you, Ann. Tom got envious of my seemingly never ending chain of bed mates. When Ann found out he had restless dick syndrome, she needed me to comfort her. We hugged and shared sexy stories with each other. Then we made our fantasies come true. Too bad for you Tom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Revenge   First   Safe Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Babysitter  

She sat up, then rocked forward, pulling off my half hard cock. I whimpered like an abandoned puppy, bucking my half soft dick up in the air. It's a running inside joke between us. A little whimper is all either needs to call for sex.

This time Ann ignored me. "Wow. Look at that. You filled me up. You bad puppy you." Ann pointed to the load of boy and girl cum she squeezed onto my belly.

"First fucking lesson girls; Good Sex is messy. Clean up your messes." Ann squeezed her internals again to deposit another dollop of our spend on me. Dismounting, Ann bent to slurp our goo from my belly, then she directed, "Kiss his dick, suck it. Look at the shape it's in. We can't leave it like this."

My semi-soft dick tried to lift in excitement as the girls took tentative tastes while Ann licked spew from my belly.

It's a surreal moment as I watch the three women lay on the lingual pleasure. I pulled Ann's ass toward me. With any other woman, I'd pull her cunt to my lips. Yet one of Ann's personal quirks is that much as she loves to suck cock, lick cunt and fuck, even takes it in the ass ... she won't let anyone go down on her. Oh no, a mouth is just too dirty for her cunt. So I settled for a pair of digits in her cunt.

That's kinda weird, that and her super sensitive tits. She usually doesn't like to have her tits touched by hands, just rub them on someone's chest, or drag her nipples over something soft. Like a dick. Go figure. I reserve squeezes on her tits for very special stimulation.

It doesn't matter that much to me. I'm well satisfied with our sex. Our fuck buddy relationship. We have a great fuck most every day, and twice on Sunday. She. Likes. Sex. But she is very particular. OK, maybe peculiar, but what the fuck. No matter the quirks, she is very sexy, horny, eminently fuckable. A great quickly orgasmic fuck buddy. And she shares. Can't find much to complain about.

My dick got vibrating hard as the trio cleaned up the mess. Their titties dangled around my standing meat, strange how that just happens. "Look, you made it happy again. It has a nice size. Not too big, not too small."

Pulling Linda off my dick with a lip smacking pop, Ann looked up to say, "It's time for us to give these two some attention."

I whimper because my happy puppy dick missed it's kisses, but I said, "OK boss."

She had a choke hold on the base of my meat. Turning her head to look at me, she wiggled her ass on my fingers to say, "You do good and who knows? Puppy can be happy again." Then she took a parting lick around my little crown.

Each of us took one of the newbies in our arms for a kiss delivered from a full on naked body hug.

There were lots of kisses. Fingers finding hot spots. Licks finding tender folds. Teen pussies got busy dry humping older thighs. Well it's not so dry humping. Linda's cunt wound up split wide, sliding on the bottom of my dick. That was feeling really good. Those good feelings progressed, until Ann cried, "Switch." Then Beth took her turn. We traded partners frequently. The younger two got boob sucked, clit licked, and finger fucked.

When she thought the girls were primed enough, Ann said, "It's time to give the girls their own orgasms. No Dick, at least not yet. They don't have any birth control so we will have to use alternative methods." She said with a leer and wiggling fingers.

Each of us fuck buddies got one of our guests to orgasm with fingers, lips and tongue.

Familiar friends, Ann spooned with Linda. Held her skinny body from behind cupping breast, finger hooked into vagina over clit. Kissing neck and shoulder.

I lay over Beth, sucking her nipples. Two of my fingers curled against her g-spot, while my thumb pressed her clit into the action. My kisses slid down her body to her cunt lips where I start to chase her clit with a lick. I'm honored, Beth has never had her cunt licked by a man before today. I love the taste of her pussy, almost any pussy. This one is super fresh. Her eyes bugged in pleasure as I sucked her little nubbin up to heaven. My finger hit the right spot inside of her vagina. I sucked her clit in little kisses. Each long slow kiss made her body shake. When one of my hands pulled her nipple, she came with a scream holding my face to her cunt with both hands.

Linda watched Beth arch in orgasm. Ann held her from behind. Ann's skilled fingers tweaked clit and nipples pushing Linda closer and closer. Linda was oh-so-close when Ann's two fingers forced deep into her, roughly jerking against her clit and lips. Beth's sexy wails, were the last straw. Linda squirted out a gooshey cum between two of Ann's fingers.

"I was dreaming of cock." Laying back in the glow against Ann she said, "I wanna get fucked. I want a real cock in me."

Ann kept dipping into her as she said, "We definitely need a run to the drug store for birth control before the party. Once you get to campus you can get something from the Women's center but we need a temporary fix now."

After a brief cuddle, we all cleaned up and dressed to take a walk to the neighborhood drugstore. The four of us walked together as pairs switching off holding hands.

In the contraceptives aisle we looked at the choices. This store served a big college student base so a whole aisle was filled with a variety of condoms, contraceptive gels, foams, and sponges.

There are also lubricants like KY and ultra-glide along with all the standard feminine hygiene products.

While Ann and I discussed the choices, the two girls colored with embarrassment looking shy.

Ann teased, "You two were just in bed with cum pouring out of your little pussies, no problem. Now you can't manage to talk about contraceptives while you're dressed in the store? Come on."

She pulled the two girls into a huddle "Later this week I will get you into the clinic. Then you can get on the pill or Norplant or an IUD like me, but for now this is the best we can do. OK?"

Breaking the huddle she turned to her fuck buddy saying, "Dave, your contribution is to get a stock of all you will need for this weekend."

Grinning, I stocked up with a variety of condoms, a box of vaginal sponges, tube of spermicidal gel and KY. Though I have doubts the KY will be needed. These two were plenty juicy.

Back at the house Ann told the girls it's time to get ready for the party. While the girls got ready, Ann explained to me, I'm going to have to just suck it up and take care of the two girls this evening. She had plans to stay over with Kendra.

"What, the attraction of fresh flesh just too strong? I asked.

Giving me a sly look and a long hard hug she said, "Play your cards right big boy, you can at least double up on that triple. I'll be home tomorrow, you already fucked me today. They are so ready, just don't lose track of time."

I threw on a fake hangdog slump and pseudo-reluctantly said, "Oh, alright. We'll manage somehow."

"Somehow?" She replied. We both were unable to conceal our chortles and dopey smiles.

At the party, Ann said, "Good luck, see you tomorrow," then disappeared with Kendra.

There were mass quantities of many things to be consumed. I monitored what got passed to my guests. "No roofies. Please." Dancing and flirting were their priorities for the evening. I watched the two of them attract the interest of guys and gals on the dance floor and in dark corners. Their guardian, I kept them safe. They had no idea what dangers lay in wait for innocents like them. Heck there were guys just like me, ready to plow their pussies. It didn't worry me though. I know who they are going home with. Me. Oh, fuck. Yeah.

All too soon I found my dates were fading. They were party lightweights. I could see predators circling. I glared and growled. "Hey guys, they're mine."

Before they got into real trouble, I sweet talked them into leaving. I half carried Beth, while leading Linda to the car. Going home, the two were pretty far gone. I wondered who gave them what to get them so wasted. Or was this the effect of a few beers on beginners. What did I miss? Beth fell asleep in the car.

I tried to wake her, but she was either out or she was playing limp. She would not rouse. I gave Linda the house keys and sent her to open the door. Beth seemed more sleepy than drunk, I just carried her directly into the guest room and laid her on the double bed where Ann and I first consummated our fuck buddy friendship. The bedroom alone brought a friendly swell into my pants.

Together Linda and I stripped off Beth's clothes. She remained groggy. Like a limp toddler she didn't wake beyond a grunt. Stripping her naked had fully hardened my cock. It visibly tented my shorts.

Before I could cover her with a sheet, Linda cupped Beth's naked pussy. "I think she is so pretty. She makes me wet. I love to do it with Beth." She showed me the finger she had wet in her friend. Taking a taste, she said, "She's so sweet. You should fuck her. I know she wants you."

"Not tonight," I refused. "Not when she is sleeping. That's no good, you wouldn't want that for you. I don't think you should mess with her either when she is out of it. Sex needs to be her choice. Besides, I want active lovers. I don't enjoy sex with someone if they just lay there."

"Come on. You want to fuck her. She is cute, sexy. I see guys look at her." Linda was finger fucking Beth again, who smiled in her sleep but didn't wake. I pulled her arm dislodging her finger from Beth's snatch.

"Don't do that to her when she's sleeping. If you want to fuck around, fuck me. I'm hard for you. I can see right down your top, right to your nipples. That's sexy. You are sexy. I'll fuck you. Right now. I'll do you sweet ... if you want ... but not Beth, not now. Not while she's sleeping."

I rolled Beth onto her side in a fetal position and pulled a light sheet over her naked body. She must be zonked, I don't think she would have passed up a chance to fuck otherwise. She looked comfortable and was breathing easily. I turned to Linda, holding out my hand. She took it and we went off to my bedroom.

Once inside my room, I hugged Linda, cradling her long skinny neck from behind, slipping my fingers up under her long dark hair, finger combing into her scalp. She is so thin. She looks fragile but she is actually whip cord strong in my hands. Gently I tilted her head to kiss under her ear. A gentle tentative kiss, then more fully tracing a line of kisses to her lips.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.