Johnny Waxx - Cover

Johnny Waxx

 

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I really don't know what direction I may take this story in, stand back... it may just be a bumpy ride. Johnny's sister is hot, so is his mother and he hates his step dad. Not only that, he wrote a song, using a different alias called, "I Want You Horny For Christmas!"

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

After the movie was over, she got up pulling me with her and gave me a very chaste kiss on the lips saying, "I guess I am staying over tonight. I think 'Big John' needs a hand before you go to sleep. He was beating up my butt all through the movie."

I looked down and said, "Shame on you ... that's your sister!" I turned off the TV, turning off most of the lights and went up to my room for the night.

About ten minutes later there was a knock on my door.

"Come on in Pril."

"It was something else ... I am jealous of Olivia, because she has a guy and I don't. Goodnight, sorry I bothered you," she said closing the door.


The next morning, after a shower, I met my sister downstairs in the kitchen. She was cooking breakfast, so she had on a T-shirt and panties to protect herself. It was the only variation of the rules I allowed and only for her.

She put some great smelling food on a plate and handed it to me. I stopped by the refrigerator and got some milk for us, at sat down. She brought the rest of the food and two glasses for us. Sometimes we act like a married couple, as we ate our meal in relative silence.

"Why don't you have a guy friend yet?" I said putting a perfectly cooked piece of bacon in my mouth.

"I don't know," she said stopping to chew the food in her mouth. "It hasn't been a priority in my life. At least not yet anyway."

"I suppose you have some super high standards for any guy. Do you wanna share those so I can be on the lookout for you?"

"No ... you'd just make fun of me."

"Would not?"

"Would too," she was quick to retort.

"OK, whatever you want. Do you have any work to do today?"

"Yeah, I got an email about a story from a guy with a first chapter of a new book he wants me to look over to give him a quote on how much I would charge him to fix his story."

"How do you decide how much to charge, anyway?"

"I've worked with this guy before - his first drafts are in pretty good shape. He just splits infinitives like nobodies business and uses commas, ellipses, dashes and semi-colons like they are all interchangeable."

"It sounds like you paid better attention in English Grammar than I did," was my only thought. "Get to work, I'll clean up the kitchen."

She brought me the other plates and gave me a peck on the cheek. My face cheek, mind you!

As I was hand washing the dishes, there was a knock on the back door that leads through the kitchen.

"Hello?" I said.

"Jackson, it's your mother. Let me in please?"

"There is no one here by that name, you must have the wrong house lady."

"Jackson, you let me in ... this is your mother Emily. I need to talk to you."

"Nope – no one named Jackson at this place. I knew an Emily once. She was hot!"

"Jackson Jefferson Wexler Junior, you let me in this instance. I gave birth to you young man."

"Whoa, the whole name ... I don't know who that is, but if you know my name ... my professional name and called me that, I may open the door for you Ma'am."

"Jooohn-eeee! Let me in please?"

"Is that my mother at the door, gosh ... come on in. What's with the suitcase Emily?"

She dropped it and gave out a big sigh. "It's your father."

"The jerk who died or the prick you married?"

That made her laugh a little. "Where is your sister, she didn't come home last night? 'Bill' suspects she has a boyfriend she doesn't want either of us to meet."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.