What Mama Don't Know
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2014 by Wyden Long

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When Mama goes on the early shift leaving me to make sure Marcie gets off to school, I make sure she gets off, all right.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex  

After learning that my wife and daughter had set me up so cleverly, my first impulse was to be a bit upset. I mean, we guys like to at least maintain some sort of semblance of being in charge. You know, it helps us keep it up to think that we are calling the shots.

On the other hand, I was getting all the hot, wet, tight pussy I could handle these days and it seemed like I might be viewed as unsporting and ungrateful if I attempted to regain what had previously passed as control around my house. It also might be viewed as a sign that I wanted to change something and that thought sent shivers down my spine.

I think I probably still went to work every day, but my memories always sort of blank out on that part of my life. Looking back, all I can really remember is the delicious feeling of waking up nearly every morning with my wife's tight body snuggled up tight behind me and my dick lodged to the hilt in the hottest, tightest, slickest little pussy you ever imagined. That's not all. That tight little pussy was being shoved back on that happy dick with great abandon while the owner of that tight little pussy tickled her twat to pieces when she wasn't scratching my balls to get me to wake up and cum with her.

Of course I was always ready and willing to go whenever she was in the mood. Her mother would usually wake up about this time and reach over me to tweak our daughter's nipples to help things along.

Marcie was into sex about as far as I had been at her age, but had never had the opportunity to scratch that itch as she was doing. It always seemed to be so unfair that girls were all walking around with all that good stuff while we guys were in such pain to find any way at all to make the swelling go down. I was fucking her at least twice a day, with matinees on the weekends, when my wife Sue and Marcie's friend Betsy would join the lineup. I was sore, but happy.

One Friday morning, Sue said she had plans for the weekend. "I'm sure you guys won't mind if I go away with my new boss this weekend. He has invited me up to his lodge for a few days of skiing and great sex. He hinted that he might bring along a couple of his friends to help me satisfy my fantasy of being gang-banged. I mentioned to him that the idea of triple penetration made my pussy drip and he wants to take pictures. I'll bring you some." "That sounds great, Mom. Why don't I invite Betsy over for the weekend and we can see how long it takes to fuck Daddy to his knees?"

"That's sweet, dear. I'm sure I'll be tired and sore when get home, so see if you girls can drain your father's crankcase for me. We don't want him to feel left out, do we?"

"Hey! I'm sitting right here. What's all this shit about everybody else making all the plans around here and talking over the top of my head like I don't even exist?"

"Oh, poor Daddy. Poor, poor Daddy. Does he feel left out?" Marcie crawled into my lap like she used to do when she was much smaller. The difference was that now she brought a lot more to the lap than when she was smaller. Her filmy baby doll nighty covered just enough to keep me trying to see through it and she never wore the bottoms, by popular demand--mine!

I let her soothe me in her own sweet way. She nuzzled my neck and rubbed those firm mounds we adore so much against my chest as she wriggled in my lap like a coon dog trying to find a comfy place to lie down. If I hadn't just finished dumping a huge load of cum in her a few minutes earlier I wouldn't have been able to maintain my aloofness at all. As it was, I held out for at least a second. A man must have some pride.

Marcie's hand was now inside my robe, tickling my chest and tweaking my nipples a bit. "Why don't you take Betsy and me back to the mall, Daddy? We just love to shop and you just love to watch, so why not limber up those old credit cards and come on?"

I didn't even try to hold out on this one. I still had vivid memories of the first time I took them shopping a few weeks ago. Sue had barely left the house by the time we were on our way to pick up Betsy.

"Oh, Mr. Long. It's so nice of you to take us shopping again. How can we ever repay you?", Betsy breathed in my ear. She was riding in the back seat behind me, because Marcie took up the whole passenger side of the front seat so she could give me a few cheap thrills on the way to the mall. Scratch that. Nothing was going to be cheap about this trip, but it was certain to be thrilling. In fact, if Marcie didn't put her skirt down and sit up, we stood a very good chance of my being thrilled into a ditch.

"Put your skirt down and sit up, Marcie. A man can only take so much. Betsy, why don't you come up here with us? Marcie is going to make me drive in a ditch if she keeps that up. I'll pull over at the next intersection."

"Oh, that's ok, Mr. Long. I'll just climb over."

Before I could object, there were a pair of long legs scissoring over the seat beside me as long, tall, lanky Betsy climbed over. It was damned lucky there was no traffic around us and the road was very wide. It appeared that Betsy shared Marcie's taste in underwear.

"Don't either of you wear panties any more?"

"We could get some thongs at the mall if you prefer, Mr. Long." Betsy settled beside me and laid her hand on top of IT. Her skirt was still around her waist and Marcie was walking her fingers up Betsy's thigh so slowly that I knew we would crash before she got there because I wouldn't be able to tear my eyes away until she hit pay dirt. Actually, there was little chance I could do it then.

"Please, girls. You know I love it, but you're killing me. Please just sit up straight like good little girls until we get there. Otherwise, we're all in grave danger."

Just then, an 18-wheeler blew past with his air horns in a tizzy, which sobered all of us up a bit. I knew I hadn't been paying much attention to my driving, but I hadn't realized how close to fact my prediction had been.

"Oooh, that was scary, Daddy. I think I peed my panties. Wait a minute, I'm not wearing any. Can I borrow your hanky to sponge it up a bit?"

"I'll help, Marcie."

We pulled into the mall parking lot with my eyes still glued to the seat beside me, while Betsy tenderly sponged all traces of moisture from my daughter's tender lips. How we avoided curbs, other cars and disaster of all types I will never know.

"Now. Can we get out of the car like civilized people and go do our shopping?"

Marcie and Betsy were giggling too hard to speak, but I finally followed their pointing fingers and realized that I had a raging hardon that was visible halfway across the parking lot, with a huge greasy spot on my pants from the gobs of precum that had undoubtedly been leaking ever since we left home.

Betsy was the first to recover the ability to speak, but it was greatly hindered by her continued giggling and the fact that she was doubled over laughing and pointing at my crotch. People getting out of other cars were beginning to look where she was pointing.

"Sorry folks. We nearly had an accident back there and I guess I lost my cool a bit", I announced to the small crowd of onlookers. The women smirked at the thought that it could happen to men, also, but the men took one look at the bulge in my pants and the company I was traveling with and nodded wistfully, knowing that they would probably never have the chance to embarrass themselves in that particular manner.

We finally made it into the store and the girls had a little whisperfest with one of the sales girls, who led us back to a special dressing room area that wasn't visible from the rest of the store. There was only one little old man back there, apparently waiting for his wife, although she must have been from a later generation than him. It was hard to imagine any woman his age trying on the types of things that were sold in this particular emporium.

Marcie and Betsy roamed the store and picked out a few loads of clothes to try on while I made small talk with the old guy. About the time they came back, I learned that he was, indeed, there to pamper his new wife a bit, and yes he admitted that she might be called a "trophy wife" by some people, but he didn't care.

When she came out of the dressing room to model her next selection for him, I didn't much care what people called her, either. If I had been in the market for a trophy wife, I would have gladly fought ten better men than him just for a chance to grovel at her feet. Legs that went all the way up, a chest that just missed being too large (I draw the line at DDDD), and bright, sparkling eyes under a crown of golden curls. It was enough to drive any man crazy. She smiled at me to acknowledge my admiration, with only a glance at my wet pants.

About this time, my own harem came dancing out of their cubicle expecting my undivided attention. They had probably expected to get the same from the old geezer, too, but we were both still pretty intent on doing our imitation of dumbstruck assholes. The girls didn't like the competition one bit.

"Daddy!" Marcie almost screamed at me to get my attention. The outfit she was wearing showed a lot of Marcie. Betsy was beside her in a similar outfit. Any other time, the two of them together like that would have finished the job on my pants. As it was, I was so numbed by the overwhelming sensations of so many beautiful bodies so provocatively displayed that I sort of went into sexual overdrive. I knew I must be leaking oil like an old pickup truck, but at least I was able to hold back the main load.

"Hi girls, I'm Jennifer", she said, to defuse an obviously taught situation. She was no doubt accustomed to dealing with jealous young girls and recognized that she had no need to compete. Better to stroke them a bit and keep the tone of the setting high. Otherwise, she wouldn't get as much out of the trip as she would like, either.

"Those outfits look really stunning on you. Someone must have given you a lot of good advice on how to dress."

She went on for a bit in the same vein, stroking and complimenting the girls until they saw that she had no interest in competing with them for attention--she simply wanted to get as much as she could out of the shopping trip, which happened to match their interests, too.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.