What Mama Don't Know
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by Wyden Long

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When Mama goes on the early shift leaving me to make sure Marcie gets off to school, I make sure she gets off, all right.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex  

"Just what the hell do you think you're doing with my daughter, Sir?" Betsy's mother stood in the open doorway, hands on hips, glaring at the rapidly wilting prick her daughter was trying vainly to stuff in her cunt.

Might as well go down in flames. "I was about to fuck the shit out of her until you wilted my dick." I waited for the fire and brimstone to fall from the sky. When you are sitting under a naked girl with your dick dangling between your knees, you are very much at the mercy of anyone wishing to do you some damage.

She glared at me.

I glared at her.

I noticed her concentration wavering slightly as Monster started to swell again. Betsy was still straddling my thighs, her firm tits squeezed against my bare chest, watching her mother over her shoulder. My wife and daughter had paused in their 69 to watch the drama play out.

Monster had her full attention now. He was rubbing her daughter's shoulder blades.

She tried one more time, weakly. "Are you sure this is what you want, Baby?"

"Yes, Mama. This is exactly what I want, but it came out of me. Would you put it back in for me? Please?"

Mother moved like Boris Karloff doing Frankenstein's monster as she approached mine. (Frankly, it's not quite as big as I hint, but a little exaggeration never hurt a porn story, did it?)

Mother's trembling hands were on fire as she took me in a firm grip and guided me back to home, sweet home.

Betsy sank down to the root with a sigh. "Thanks, Mom. It's absolutely, exactly what I wanted. Maybe Mr. Long would fuck you, too, if you ask him nicely. Won't you, Mr. Long?"

"See here, now. I'm not some kind of sex object you can pass around to all your friends and family. I'm not just a big hard dick looking for a pussy."

Marcie lifted her slimy face from her mother's gaping slit and said, "Oh, Daddy. We all know what you are."

"Oh? And what is that, my darling daughter?"

"Just a big hard dick looking for a pussy." She dissolved in laughter at the phony pained look I attempted. "Go ahead and take your clothes off, Mrs. Smith, if you would really like to fuck my father. I know he would love to fuck you if he can get it up again."

Meanwhile, her daughter is practicing her horseback riding, easing her way into a nice canter. I can almost see the stirrups she is standing in.

"Just stand beside me while I get fucked, Mama. It will make me feel so much better."

So it happened that Mrs. Bejamin Smith stood beside a man her age while he fucked the shit out of her daughter. She must have had some incredible finishing school training because she never once stooped to my level, even when I slid my hand unobtrusively under the hem of her dress and slowly rubbed my way up her inner thigh.

Since Betsy was doing such a good job of fucking herself on me, there wasn't much for me to do except to be the sex object, so I concentrated on trying to break her mother's concentration.

To all outward appearances, Mrs. Benjamin Smith was as cool as a cucumber, even in such circumstances as she now found herself. I couldn't wait until my fingers found their goal.

Given her outward bearing, I was totally unprepared for the surprise that awaited me at the top of her firm thighs.

Try to imagine a hot, wet, naked body, squirming in a tangle of twisted satin sheets after being well and truly fucked, left right and backwards. Try to imagine how swampy that cunt would be after being repeatedly violated and/or pleasured by multiple pricks, tongues, dildos and assorted animals.

Ready? I wasn't. I jerked my fingers back as if they had been burned. The memory of that smoothly shaved, hot, wet, juicy, ravenous thing hiding so secretly between those long. lovely legs had me on the verge of throwing her incredibly beautiful daughter off my prick. Can you imagine that? Me? The "big hard dick looking for a pussy"?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.