What Mama Don't Know - Cover

What Mama Don't Know

Copyright© 2014 by Wyden Long

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When Mama goes on the early shift leaving me to make sure Marcie gets off to school, I make sure she gets off, all right.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex  

I have never been known to pass up a good opportunity for a blow job, so as soon as I recovered my senses enough to function, I stood beside Sue who was whaling away on Marcie's bare ass and let Marcie take as much of me as she could down her throat. The adrenalin that had resulted from being caught balls deep in my daughter by my wife was still causing my heart to palpitate.

Slowly, it dawned on me. "Did you set all this up?" I asked.

She grinned. "Sure. I knew anybody as horny as you wouldn't be able to resist Marcie very long. She's been antsy as hell around you ever since she started her period. Now that's she's old enough, I thought it would be a good idea to let you to work it out. I knew that you would never do anything to hurt her and you're a gentle, patient lover, so I started leaving early and fucking my new boss every morning before work. Hope you don't mind." She grinned at me impudently and continued blistering Marcie's ass.

"Mind? Why should I mind? Are you going to run off with him?"

"No."

"Obviously, you don't mind if Marcie and I fuck each other's brains out."

"No."

"Then go for it, Babe. Why don't you show Marcie how good it feels to have a woman lick her pussy while I finish painting her tonsils?"

"Good idea."


Later, we sat around in the family room, still nude, and discussed our new life style.

Marcie picked up the phone and sat across my lap, guiding my prick into her still tight pussy until it was lodged to the root. "Mind if I call Betsy?"

"Of course not," I replied, not realizing why she asked. She called Betsy all the time. What was different about this time? I soon found out.

"Oh, hi Mrs. Jones. Is Betsy there?" My darling daughter squirmed on my prick. My wife sat nearby, rubbing her cunt. I don't know if it was to get herself off again or to soothe it from the banging I had given her a few minutes ago.

"Hi Betts. Guess what I'm sitting on."

"Oh shit!," I thought. "Here's where it hits the fan." I gave Marcie a stern look, but she simply wiggled her cute ass around on my prick and continued to chat as if she were telling her friend about a new dress or TV show.

"Remember that stuff they told us in sex education class? Well, it was all wrong. They didn't tell us how good it felt, they just said the man put his penis in the woman's vagina and ejaculated. Wow! It doesn't sound like much that way, but what if I told you that my daddy has his big dick all the way up my pussy and he's about to shoot a gallon of cum in me? Doesn't that sound like more fun?"

It sounded like fun to me. Unbelievably, my prick swelled some more. Don't know how it could, but I could swear it felt twice as big as before. I knew Marcie shouldn't be telling anybody this, but it also turned me on for her to be bragging about it to her girl friend. Sue simply watched silently to see where this was going. Her hand still idly stroked her cunt lips as she listened.

"Really! You really let him fuck you?"

"Yeah. Mom came home and caught us, too."

"Your mom caught you?" Betsy was astounded. "What did she say?"

"She gave me a spanking."

"A spanking? Aren't you too old to be spanked?"

"Don't knock it until you've tried it."

"Wow! Oh, wow! Do you think your dad would fuck me, too?"

"Why don't you ask him?" She handed me the phone.

"Mr. Long?"

"Yes?" I answered as calmly as possible with an 18-year old pussy sliding up and down my joint.

"Would you be willing to fuck me too?"

"How soon can you get over here?'

"Wait! Betsy! Don't leave yet! I want you to listen to us fuck." Marcie held the phone between us so Betsy could hear us as she bounced up and down.

"Can you hear it squishing?" she yelled into the phone.

"Uh, huh," Betsy answered, a little out of breath.

"Are you playing with your pussy?"

"Uh, huh," Betsy answered, a little more out of breath.

"Ok. Now I'm raising way up until daddy's prick is just barely inside me. Now I'm raising up further and rubbing his fat cock across my clit, back and forth. It feels so good. Ok, get ready. I'm going to stick it back in. One inch ... two inches ... three inches. Does it feel good, Daddy?"

"Uh, huh," I answered, a little out of breath.

"Four inches ... five inches. Run get a banana. I'll wait for you. Get a big one."

"Got it?"

"Uh, huh," Betsy answered, a little out of breath.

"Ok, now catch up to us and we'll do the rest together."

I saw Sue reach for the dildo she kept in the drawer with the massage oil and assumed that she was going to join us, also.

"Have you got five inches in your pussy yet?"

"No. It won't go. It hurts."

"Well, silly. did you peel it?"

"No."

"Well, peel it and suck it a little to get it slimy. It will go then."

"Did you stick it in yet?"

"It's just starting."

"Well, work it in and out a little to get it slick. It will go in easier then."

"Is your daddy bigger than a banana?"

"Lots bigger. He stretches my pussy so wide."

"Doesn't it hurt?"

"Just wait. You'll see. Ok, I can't wait any longer and poor daddy looks like he is going to blow a fuse. You shove as much of the banana in as you can get. I'm going to slide all the way down."

About the time she hit bottom, I went over the top and began gushing all over her womb. Sue's eyes were rolled back into her head as she rammed her dildo all the way in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.