What Mama Don't Know - Cover

What Mama Don't Know

Copyright© 2014 by Wyden Long

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When Mama goes on the early shift leaving me to make sure Marcie gets off to school, I make sure she gets off, all right.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex  

"John, I'm starting the early shift tomorrow morning. You're going to have to get Marcie off to school every morning for a few weeks."

"Ok," I groaned, half dreading the hassle and half excited by the prospect of being alone in the house with my nubile young daughter every morning while we were running around in various stages of undress. Even when Sue was there, Marcie almost drove me bananas, running around the house in less than she would be allowed outside with. She might be my daughter, but I wasn't really into taboos and she was one hot little number. I could only imagine what she did to the young pricks in her classes. At least Sue allowed me to beg a piece of pussy from time to time, to relieve some of the pressure.

The next morning at breakfast, Sue reminded me, "Remember now, if you let her miss the bus, you've got to take her all the way across town and that traffic is murder around the school."

"Don't worry about a thing, Babe. We've got it all under control, don't we, Kid?" I grabbed my little hotsie and hugged her close.

"Oh, Dad. You've got to stop calling me a kid. I'm not a kid anymore. I'm legally an adult, now." She stuck her chest in my face as if to prove that a fine set of firm little apples proved absence from the Kid Party.

"Yeah, my little baby is growing up. That's for sure."

She flashed me a grateful smile.

When Sue had gone, I laid down the rules of the game. "Ok, here's how it's going to work. Since you're no longer legally a child, I'm not going to treat you like one. That means I don't yell at you, nag you or continually remind you that you're going to be late. It's up to you to be responsible enough to get ready on time. If you do, then we'll get along just fine and I will feel like giving you more freedom in many ways. If not, that means that you aren't as grown up as you pretend and I'll bust your ass like the little kid you're acting like before I drive you to school. Deal?"

"Deal. You really aren't going to yell at me?"

"That's right."

"And you will really bust my ass if I'm not ready?"

"That's right."

"I'll report you."

"For what? Child cruelty? I thought you wanted to be considered a grownup. This is how grownups act. You don't see me yelling at your mom to get ready, do you?"

"No, but she yells at you."

"Yeah, but that's just the way she is. It has nothing to do with age or maturity. It's just a mother thing. Now, I'm going to take my shower. You choose your path. Ok?"

"Ok."

I left the door to our bedroom slightly ajar while I undressed so that an inquiring mind would be able to inquire. Since our bathroom was in the master suite, I never bothered to close that door while I showered. No one could see through to the bathroom from the hallway or into the shower stall without trying to, so there was no evidence that I was offering a view of my naked body to my teenage daughter, although that's exactly what I was hoping would happen.

I made sure I always faced at an angle to the bathroom door as I showered, so anyone peeking around the corner wouldn't be able to tell I could see them in the mirror I had placed in a far corner. It allowed me a good view of the doorway and part of the bedroom.

I lathered up good and didn't have to work very hard to get a lot of meat hanging between my legs. Just the thoughts of possibly doing a bit of unsuspected flashing was enough to keep it pretty hard. Nevertheless, a little stroking emphasized the problem.

About five minutes into a good, hot shower, with suds galore making my dick slick for the stroking, a movement out the corner of my eye caught my attention. She was watching! Oh shit! Now my prick pump went into overdrive. I must have gained an inch in length and at least that much in girth as I realized my hot little vixen was not only gazing with awe at the pole I was stroking, there was also a lot of lust in her gaze.

If it wasn't lust, something was making her hand drift toward her crotch. She must have taken my threat seriously, because she appeared to be fully dressed and ready to go at a time when she would normally still be dawdling around the house. She had her skirt up and her hand in her panties, rubbing something very hard and fast, in time to my stroking.

Just to check the connection, I redoubled the heat of the beat and watched as she met my speed, stroke for stroke.

It was too much for an old man. My balls drew way up into my belly, as if reaching back for the granddaddy of all loads, then blew cum in great, slimy ropes all over the shower stall. The first gob even sailed over the door and hit the mirror over the sink.

As soon as my eyes would focus, I sought out my mastur-buddy to see if she had made it. And how! She was leaning woozily against the door frame as if she were about to pass out, with her hand still rubbing at that thing.

By the time I finished taking an actual shower, she had gone and was sitting on the couch, knees together and books in lap, the perfect picture of a very responsible young lady, ready for school.

"Well, well. Maybe somebody is growing up!," I observed.

"I told you I wasn't a kid anymore."

"I can certainly see that," I smiled, with the memory of our mutual orgasm fresh in my mind, made a little more piquant by the knowledge that she had no idea I was aware that she had been involved. The memory that she had been so turned on by watching me stroke my dick made it start to swell again.

"In fact," I continued, "You have done such a fine job of being grownup this morning that I'm going to take you to school, anyway, even without the spanking."

"Oh, good! I hate that old bus. It's so loud and the boys are so rude. They're always trying to see down my dress or up it, or trying to find some way to rub my ass or brush against my tits."

"Does your mom know you talk that way around me?"

"No, but what she doesn't know won't hurt her, will it?" She flashed me a challenging look as if to promise a wider relationship in the future.

"Can't see how it would," I agreed, wondering if my resurgent member was as visible to her as it felt to me. "Let's go."

Once in the car, Marcie made the most of her new-found adulthood by letting her short skirt ride higher and higher until I could plainly see her naughty bit and the fact that she had pulled the crotch of her panties into the slot of her pussy.

I stole glances at her pussy. She stole glances at my hardon. We rode in a silently escalating haze of lust.

"Bye, Dad! Thanks for the lift."

"Have a nice day! Take care!" I watched her hot little ass bounce across the campus while trying not to let my desire be too obvious to a blind man. Wow! This was going to be hard to keep under control. It was clear that Marcie was just aching to be fucked and she was responding to me as to any other swinging dick, maybe even more so, with the hero worship kind of thing thrown in there for good measure.

That night, Sue wanted to gloat. She was certain that Marcie would have really given me a hard time the first day, just to flex her muscles. "Well, did we make the bus this morning?"

"No.," I admitted.

"See! I told you it wouldn't be easy."

"Marcie didn't ride the bus this morning. Not because she missed it, but because she was ready so early to prove how responsible she could be that I took her to school as a reward. I'm also going to raise her allowance. Anybody that mature deserves a bigger allowance."

"Oh, Daddy. Thank you, thank you, thank you," Marcie jumped into my lap, and smothered me with kisses.

Somewhat miffed at being shown up in the parenting department, Sue huffed, "Well! One blossom does not a Spring make!"

"No, my dear, but I think our little girl is growing up very fast and is ready to become much more responsible in every way. Aren't you, Kid?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.