Rogue Magus - Cover

Rogue Magus

Copyright© 2014 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 41

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 41 - Nominated Best Erotic Science Fiction Story 2016 -- Jordan has gone missing and Seth is determined to find her. A number of issues block his path however: Deputy Lawson wants to arrest him, the Syndicate wants him dead, and other Magi are bent on taking his power for their own. Can Seth find Jordan and finally end the Lockdown?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Violence  

Completing the rest of the gauntlet wasn’t as complicated as I had been worried about. So long as I went along with whatever the woman wanted, I was okay. At least, I never returned to the white space with Rho. Instead, after finishing the last encounter, I returned to the white space and found Valory there.

Valory blinked as she looked around. So far as she knew, she had just completed the gauntlet successfully. As far as I knew, she had to wait for me a bit. I ended up enjoying a number of those encounters a bit more than I probably should have. She stared at me when she turned my way. “What are we doing here?”

I looked around too and shrugged. “I don’t know. I was pretty sure I was successful in the gauntlet.”

“What are you talking about, Seth?” she asked. “I’m the caster. I...” then she stared at me. “Dammit. I used Mom’s hair. The spell recognized you too.”

I looked at her and nodded. We were both nude, but it didn’t seem to bother her any. I tried to keep myself under control. “Rho may have brought us both here to discuss what to do next,” I said.

Valory’s glare sharpened. “You spoke to Rho?”

I nodded. “Yes. I also unlocked that collar you had on her. It allowed me to find out more about this place than she was allowed to tell me.”

“How the hell did you do that?” she asked. “The last time we spoke, you didn’t have that kind of skill.”

“No, I didn’t,” I said. “But that was over forty-eight hours ago.”

“No one can learn that much in such a short span of time,” she said.

I shrugged. “What can I say? I’ve always been a quick study.”

“So, we both finished the gauntlet,” she said. “It stands to reason that we have an equal share of the power the spell collected.”

I nodded. “Rho told me that would be the case. I told her about my concerns regarding what you would do with the power once you had it.” I looked around again. “I think she decided to intercede on my behalf.”

“She wouldn’t do that. She’s not bound to you.”

I arched an eyebrow. “Want to try that again?”

“You didn’t.”

“Rho confirmed that I am a member of the Rosenbaum family. She told me how to bind her to me so that she could share memories with me after the Lockdown ended.”

Valory blinked in thought and then nodded. “It’s only right. You deserve access. Mom would have wanted you to have your own construct.”

I thought about the way Rho looked, not to mention her mannerisms. It gave me a bit of a rise. “Oh, I don’t know. I kind of like Rho the way she is.”

Valory smiled at me. “You should be careful around her, Seth. Rho loves sex almost as much as you love to breathe.”

“You’re not saying she would kill me?” I asked.

Valory’s smile seemed to spread throughout her body, as if she was trying to smile just as saucily with her hips as she was her lips. “No, certainly not kill, but sex feeds her rather than you.”

“Okay, so I don’t get anything out of sex with her, but what do you mean that it feeds her?”

Valory waved and a doorway appeared. “Let’s go somewhere more comfortable to talk.”

I was willing to talk, but at some point I had to figure out how to remove the geas on her. I followed her through the doorway to a huge, luxurious bedroom. There was a sitting area with a loveseat, twin chairs and a small table. The bed didn’t look very big in the bedroom, but that had to be an illusion of dimensions because as I watched Valory crawl up onto it, I realized that it was king sized or bigger.

Her movements, coupled with the fact that she was still naked – as was I – did nothing to alleviate my reactions when thinking about Rho. I couldn’t help but watch as she settled down on her belly, and spread her thighs as wide as she could, all while facing away from me.

I was reminded of the stories others had told me of how siblings would seduce each other in an effort to accumulate all the power between them. This had to be what Valory had in mind, and I had to do my best to ignore her. I crossed the room, sat in one of the twin chairs as heavy and comfortable as a recliner, and crossed my legs to help hid myself from her.

Valory smiled. “Seth, you’re being silly. We’re both adults. No one will ever know. We can indulge any desire.”

I shook my head. “I’m not giving you the power, Valory.”

“Really?” she asked. “Do you know how long we would have to have sex for one of us to drain the other with of what we’ve been granted?”

I shook my head and shrugged.

She laughed. “Wow! We would be in here for a month or longer.” Then her laughter abruptly stopped and in a low, husky voice – something that did not sound anything like her – she said, “So, why not come over here and let me find out just how much of that massive cock I can swallow?”

My mind was suddenly filled with fuzzy cotton. I had no idea what she had done, but I felt like I was a passenger along for the ride in my own body as I stood up, walked over to the bed, and stood at the edge of it. I watched through a drugged haze as Valory reached out and gently stroked me to full, throbbing hardness.

She looked me over much like a collector inspecting some fancy new statue before buying it. She ran her finger tips along my length, over and under, and then back down to my crown, around the crest and up the slit.

She rolled her eyes up to look into mine. “My oh my, Grandma! What a big cock you have!”

And from my own lips came, “All the better to fuck you with,” in a low, hungry tone.

Valory smiled. “Oh my! Really? But, can I suck on it first? I’ve always wanted to suck on suck a huge cock!”

In response, my hips thrust forward, pressing the tip of my crown to her lips.

Valory smiled, and then she opened her mouth and moved forward. My crown, red, thick, and aching, pushed her lips further apart and slipped between them.

I felt a quick wash of her tongue on the underside of my crown, and I knew she had me. I knew it as well as I knew I was thrusting into her mouth. However, I also knew I had to stop this. I couldn’t let her have all that power.

For the moment, I did my best to ignore what was going on between us and focused on the magic. How was she doing this? Had she put me under a geas? If so, how could I get free? It seemed a conflict of interest. I felt like I wanted this. I wanted her. I wanted to do so much more with her than simply have her suck me off or cram myself into some other orifice. Yet, another part of me knew it was wrong. She was my sister. No, we hadn’t been raised together, so I barely knew her, but that didn’t change the fact that she and I shared the same mother.

Valory moved closer to me and I continued to gently thrust deeper into her mouth, pushing into her throat. I could feel the subtle tightness, and the wet, silky smoothness of her tongue and lips. It was more than a pleasant turn-on. I was eager for more and physically thrummed with the need for it.

I thought about the control she had over me. It wasn’t like bypassing a lock or blocking bullets. It wasn’t like changing my appearance or setting up the security spell on my apartment. This wasn’t even like be seduced by Emma back at Joyce’s Rack. I had not encountered anything like this at all.

Valory pulled back with a loud slurp. Then she rolled over onto her back and moved closer to me so that her head hung off the bed. “Now, Seth. How about an inverted titty fuck?”

I moved up over her and gathered her breasts up around myself. Between my thighs, Valory’s hair tickled me a bit, but that sensation was quickly overridden when I felt her suck one of my testicles into her mouth. I held my hips still, a bit of fear over the idea of what her teeth would do to me if I moved. However, my need to get off didn’t stop me from scrubbing myself with her full, warm, succulent breasts.

It took a bit longer than before to focus on my problem. I was caught in a geas and I had no idea how to break it. Was that the point Valory was trying to make? If I couldn’t break out of this geas, how was I supposed to help her break out of the one I suspected she was under?

It was a big problem, and the distraction of her sucking on my sac wasn’t helping.

I remembered reading a book, or a series, and the main characters had always said to stop focusing on the problem and to think of a solution. That was what I was doing. I was too focused on the problem to think of a solution.

What did I do the last time I encountered magic I didn’t know anything about? I sought out help. Unfortunately, I couldn’t make myself let her breasts go much less go find help at the moment. I was most assuredly on my own.

Or was I?

I was bound to a number of Magi and had learned so many things from all of them. Ella was an expert at deciphering spells. I should be able to draw upon her experience to do the same thing now. Yet, how was I supposed to use any deciphering spells if I couldn’t control my own body?

Well, all of the spells I had learned and used so far didn’t call for any kind of physical gestures. I simply had to focus on my intent and suffuse it with will and power.

Valory interrupted my thought process again when she pushed me away. “Enough of that. Now, it’s time for the big event.” She flipped over on the bed, held out her hand to me and I crawled up onto it with her. She spread her legs, inviting me between them, and I quickly moved into place. For a moment, I watched her hold and stroke me from between her thighs. If I thought she was bluffing in any way, she proved me wrong. Between her handling and the shifting of her hips, she guided me down to her wet, puffy lips. She rubbed my crown against her, smearing her fluids over me, and then she set me to her entrance and I added pressure.

I felt thicker and harder than I had ever been before. I felt like I wouldn’t fit. However, my crown eased into her. I held my position there as she grabbed at the sheets and bedspread, clawing them. Then I rocked my hips back and forth in easy, short motions, helping her adjust to my size. Occasionally, I would slip out, rub up against her clit a couple of times, and then slip back into her again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.