Rogue Magus
Chapter 36

Copyright© 2014 by TechnicDragon

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Nominated Best Erotic Science Fiction Story 2016 -- Jordan has gone missing and Seth is determined to find her. A number of issues block his path however: Deputy Lawson wants to arrest him, the Syndicate wants him dead, and other Magi are bent on taking his power for their own. Can Seth find Jordan and finally end the Lockdown?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Violence  

For the fourth time in the same day, I woke up from sleep induced by forging a bond. I wasn’t alone this time either, though the company wasn’t expected exactly.

Linda leaned over me. “How are you feeling?”

I blinked at her and stretched. “Rested.”

She smiled. “I heard you’ve been busy.”

I nodded. “Yes, but I’m also ready to end the Lockdown. I have everything I need, and everyone who is going to help is bound to me so they’re free to use their powers too.”

“Everything in only two days?” she asked.

I shrugged. “Well, I’m sure you’ve had cases that you were highly focused on.”

She nodded. “True.”

For a moment we both lay there simply looking into each other’s eyes. Then she said, “Cassandra called me. She said you have something to talk to me about, but she wouldn’t say what.”

I sighed. “I told her I would talk to you when this was over with.”

“Talk to me about what?” she asked.

I told her what Greta, Michael, and Ella all told me about those born with an amber mark. I also pointed out that Dana didn’t seem worried and concluded that the Council probably wasn’t even aware of the issue.

“You said Sheriff Dalton may have reported you to the Council but begged them to hold off on doing anything until you solved the Lockdown,” she said. “If that’s the case, you could be facing another tactical squad looking for you as soon as you’ve ended it.”

I nodded. “Yes, that is a possibility, but I cannot let the fear of the Council’s fears stop me from doing what I have to do.”

“No, but you could take precautions,” she said.

I studied her face for a second and then asked, “Such as?”

“You might consider leaving the state,” she said.

I chuckled. “You do realize that the Council they’re talking about governs the entire United States, right? For that matter, Lady Mendenhall of House Pavonis is the Regional representative for Texas and all of the immediately surrounding states. To get away from her, I’d have to cross at least two state lines.”

“You could fly back home to South Carolina,” she said. “I could get you tickets.”

I grasped her hand and pulled it to my lips for a soft kiss. “Linda, no. I’m not running. If the Council believes that I’m a threat, as everyone else has been lead to believe, then they won’t stop until they’ve caught me. Not to mention, they’ll have the help of everyone who believes as they do.”

“Well, no one’s attacked you yet,” she said.

I nodded. “True, but that’s mostly because I’ve lived under the Lockdown ever since I was awakened and no one’s been able to view my mark without their magic.”

“So, the end of the Lockdown could mean ... what?” she asked.

I shrugged. “I don’t know. Tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet.”

She nodded. “Are you planning on finishing things tonight?”

I looked over at the bedside clock. It was almost eight o’clock. I looked at Linda again. “I hate to do this to you, but I can’t leave Jordan as she is any longer than necessary.”

Linda smiled and nodded. Then she leaned in and kissed me. “I would be upset with you if you did,” she said and then kissed me again.

Ten minutes later, I was clean, dressed, and sitting in the living room with Chloe, Ella, Dana, Emma, Michael, and Greta. Linda gave me one last kiss and then left for the night. We agreed that we would get together again over the weekend.

Michael had enchanted the top of my coffee table to show us a diagram of the Architecture building on campus. It reminded me of some of the high tech systems used in Movies and TV shows that the characters could manipulate with simple touch gestures – much like oversized versions of smart phones.

Michael waved his hand over the map. He was back in his tactical gear, as was Greta. They were both ready to head out. This was a meeting so we would all be on the same page as to what our jobs were and any contingency plans, should they be needed. “The map is huge,” he said. “No one has made any attempt to move it. Probably a suggestible spell Valory placed on it so no one would mess with it. Currently, it is housed, here, in the main hall of the building.” He touched the room on the map and made a gesture to zoom in on that room. “All of the doors were locked the last time we tried to make entry. We can only assume that will be the case this time. Other than campus security, the only guards are the two men we ran into yesterday. We’ll have to disable them before anything else can be done.”

“With so many points of egress,” Greta said, “there won’t be any way to know which way they’ll come from.”

“Let them come to me,” I said. “I’ll go in alone. The rope around the model warns someone of anyone crossing the line. It’s possible they’ve somehow tapped into that spell so they’re informed too. I’ll go down to the model, wait for them to appear, and then simply duck with a shield over me. You two can then do what you do.”

Michael and Greta shared a look. “I don’t think so,” Michael said. “I appreciate that you want to help, but anyone can go down to the model and trigger the alert.”

I arched an eyebrow and quirked a smile. “Is this the point where all of you gang up on me and encase me in a bullet-proof trailer from which I can only wave at the masses as you drive us around town?”

Ella rolled her eyes. Emma frowned at me. “You’re not the bloody Pope, Seth.”

I shrugged. At least someone understood what I meant. I looked at Michael. “Please, continue.”

Michael looked down at the map. “Chloe and Seth, wait over at this end.” Then he pointed at the other side. “Ella, wait over here.” He looked up and around. “All of you should have shields cast for defense.” Then he pointed at the center of the arch. “Greta you wait here. When the men show up, no matter where they come from, disarm them, but don’t do anything else. Greta and I will take it from there.”

All of us nodded.

Once we have the two of them in custody,” he went on, “you three can move in and find out all you can about the Lockdown. Depending on what you learn, we’ll go from there.”

“Wait a minute,” I said as everyone stood up. “We find out how to end the Lockdown, and then we all go to enact it with those two men along as company? They don’t want us to mess with Valory’s plans. We can’t keep them with us when we go to end the Lockdown.”

Michael smiled. “You continue to forget with whom you’re talking to.” He thumbed over his shoulder. “Those SUVs don’t just jump when we’re trying to get to an emergency. They have a number of other enchantments on them, including several for holding prisoners.”

Yes, I was becoming more confident with using Magic, but I was still amazed at what others had already thought of and enacted. “Well, since no one has any other objections,” and I waved at the door.


We arrived at the same parking lock as the day before. There were only a few cars this time. All of us piled out of the two SUVs and went as a group to the School of Architecture building. I led the way to the main hall. When we were close, Michael pulled me back.

He looked round and made hand gestures. Greta nodded and they moved around the corners.

Ella, Chloe, and I stood in the dimly lit hallway, waiting. Just to be cautious, I threw up a hamster ball shield around all three of us.

The two Guardians returned in less than a minute. Michael nodded and all of us moved toward the line of locked doors that cut of the main hall from the passages of the rest of the building.

We split up. Ell moved to the left, Chloe and I moved to the right. Michael nodded the signal and all of us cast simultaneous spells to unlock the doors. My ability to share memories helped everyone learn the spell as Greta knew it. It had never failed her, and all of the doors opened as one.

Nothing moved inside the Hall. Greta slipped inside to wait where Michael had instructed back at my apartment.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.