Rogue Magus
Chapter 32

Copyright© 2014 by TechnicDragon

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Nominated Best Erotic Science Fiction Story 2016 -- Jordan has gone missing and Seth is determined to find her. A number of issues block his path however: Deputy Lawson wants to arrest him, the Syndicate wants him dead, and other Magi are bent on taking his power for their own. Can Seth find Jordan and finally end the Lockdown?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Violence  

With so many things to take care of, I wasn’t sure where to start. Cassi needed a place to stay, not to mention clothes and food. Sarah would be either at the Complex Office or on her way. And then there were the issues I had to work out that were too important to wait. Finally, two Magi were waiting for me to make them my Stirpi so they could use their power under the Lockdown and help me make sure we survived the night and brought things back around to some semblance of normalcy. It had to be the craziest night I had since my Power was awakened.

Knowing that some of the issues could be handled by someone else, I decided to begin delegations.

While on the way back to my apartment, I fished my phone out of my jacket and called Milena.

“Shadowbrook Apartments,” she answered.

“Hey, Ms. Shadowbrook,” I said, as I usually did to let her know it was me while she was at work.

“Well howdy,” she replied. “To what do I owe this pleasure?”

“I have a couple of friends who are looking for a place to live,” I said.

“Two more already?” she asked. “I had three leave here not ten minutes ago.”

I wanted to ask about them, but thought better of it. Better to ask in person than over the phone. Then I realized the time of day and asked, “Is it a problem if these two show up now?”

“Not as long as they can make rent,” she said.

“Ok,” I said. “Well, Sarah Riddell may be parked in front of the office by now, but I’ll be dropping Cassi Moran by in a few minutes. She’s lost a lot. She needs clothes, food, all the essentials.”

Cassi shook her head. “No, I’ll be fine. I can get my stuff from House Cerenkov.”

“Hang on a second,” I said to Milena and put the phone to my shoulder. “Do you really think it’s safe to go back after what just happened?”

“I won’t have to walk through the compound,” she said. “My innate ability allows me to travel from one door to another, as if they are the same door.”

My eyebrows rose. “As in, you open the door to the office there, but instead of the office...”

She nodded. “It would lead to my personal room back at House Cerenkov.”

“Still,” I said, worried, “that doesn’t mean someone couldn’t be in your room waiting for you. Wouldn’t Lord Haas to try to stop you from coming back?”

“If she can wait a bit, I’m sure one of us could go with her to make sure that doesn’t happen,” Chloe said.

I nodded at Chloe and then looked at Cassi. “Will that be okay?” I asked her.

She smiled and nodded too.

I put my phone back to my ear. “Okay, Cassi will be able to retrieve her belongings later.”

“Oh, okay,” Milena said. “I’ve already got the paperwork started. Once we finish with that, I’ll bring her by your apartment?”

“That’ll be fine. It will give me the chance to introduce her to everyone else.” I said.

“Quick question,” Milena said, “We just had an apartment abandoned. It’s a two bed, two bath. Would she be interested in sharing?”

I nodded and asked Cassi, “Do you mind sharing an apartment with Sarah Riddell?”

She shook her head. “No, Sarah’s sweet.”

I nodded. “Okay, it’s a match,” I said over the phone.

Chloe slowed down and we pulled into the complex entrance. “We’re pulling in now. I’ll bring her in to you.”

“I’ll be waiting,” Milena said and then hung up.

Chloe parked in front of the Offices. Sarah’s car sat there as I had thought though I didn’t see her in it. Cassi and I got out. “Should I wait?” Chloe asked.

I leaned down and looked at her. “I should only be a couple of minutes, if you don’t mind?”

She nodded. “Just don’t sneak up on me this time.”

I smiled and turned to look in Sarah’s car more carefully. Nothing looked wrong. Maybe she arrived just as I hung up with Milena. I turned to Cassi. She stood with her arms crossed tightly across her chest and her knees knocking. I pulled off my jacket and wrapped it around her. She smiled, pulling it tight. I smiled too and then led her inside.

Sarah stood next to the model of the complex. She looked up when we walked in. She stared at Cassi. “What happened?” she asked.

“She can tell you about it in a bit,” I said. “I’ve arranged for Milena to set the two of you up in an apartment together. She has the details.”

Milena came out of her office, smiling and bouncing with every step.

Cassi was a little taken aback by Milena’s appearance, as I was sure some people were. Milena had the most prodigious breasts I had ever seen, and my girls called me a ‘breast man’ as it was, and if anyone saw them all together they would understand why. With Milena though, it wasn’t just a matter of her having large breasts. Hers were so big that she usually had to buy shirts and tops that were typically about four to five sizes bigger than what she really needed, just so they weren’t stretched obscenely across her chest. She didn’t see this as a problem. In fact, she got a kick out of the fact that I liked it when she wore shirts that were the size she was meant to wear rather than the oversized shirts. She didn’t do that at work though and I wasn’t about to make her change that habit.

She greeted both women and then turned to me. I could see something in her eyes, a level of excitement she had never expressed before. “You will never believe what happened to me today,” she said, beaming.

I could think of one thing that would make her that happy, but rather than assume, I chose to ask. “What?”

“I got a promotion,” she said. “I’m Lead Property Manager.”

“Congratulations,” I said and gave her a hug. “When did you find out?”

“This morning,” she said. “Really it wasn’t that big a deal. Donald ended up leaving because he was offered better pay at another complex. I’m the most senior manager, so the owners offered the position to me.”

“Why are you down-playing this?” I asked. “It’s still a good thing.”

She nodded and smiled again. Then she stepped back and looked me over. “And what have you been doing?”

I suddenly remembered what I was wearing, and pulled the fake turban off my head and held it down in front of me.

Milena gave me a quirky smile and glanced at Cassi and Sarah with a grin.

Cassi and Sarah seemed to relax and smiled when Milena turned to them again. “To get you two in, there’s only one real requirement I have to ask.” She glanced my way and said, “Though Seth is House Lord, he doesn’t own the complex, so we have to answer to the owners. You understand.”

Both of the girls nodded.

“Well, the one question is about income,” Milena said. “I only really need to know that you have jobs.”

Sarah nodded. “I do. I work as a waitress at a night club on the west side of town.”

Milena nodded and looked at Cassi.

Cassi shrugged and said, “I don’t have a job.” It didn’t seem to bother her to admit it either. Then she said, “But I have a trust fund. It’s something like five and quarter million dollars. My financial manager sends me a monthly check so I can buy food and pay rent and bills.” Then she shrugged and looked at me. “Usually its way more than I need, so I just keep the rest on a debit card so I have it if I need it for anything else.” She pulled out the card, though I had no idea where she kept it. Nothing she wore, other than my jacket, could have had a pocket. Yet, I remembered how Shondra could magically modify clothes to be warm in the winter, even if there was only as little as what Cassi was currently wearing. So, why should a magical pocket for someone’s ID and money be a stretch? Actually, it was one of those fabulous ideas that I would have to learn later.

Milena didn’t seem shocked by any of this. She simply smiled, nodded and said, “Okay, tell me how much he sends you and I’ll put that down as your monthly income.”

Once past that, everything else was just background info that Milena could get later. Since it was already past closing time for the Office, Milena pulled out some keys and said, “I’ll take you on over to your apartment then, so we can do a quick walkthrough.”

I excused myself at that point. “I have a number of other issues to tend to,” I said to Cassi. “Milena knows where I live, so once you’re done there, she can bring you by my place if you’d like, okay?”

Cassi nodded, smiling brightly.

I went back out to Chloe’s car and hopped in.

We watched the two women walking over toward where Jordan’s apartment was. Chloe pointed at Cassi and said, “That was Cassi Moran?”

I nodded. “Do you know her?”

“She used to be a member of House Volantis, until someone from Cerenkov recruited her and a number of other women. They tried to recruit me too, but I had heard too many rumors about Cerenkov to chance it.”

“Well, I wouldn’t suggest Cerenkov for any woman,” I said. “I did not like what I saw there.”

Chloe nodded. “I’m glad you were able to get her out of there.”

“I almost had no choice, really,” I said. “She told me she was going to be punished for the ruckus I caused.”

Chloe sighed. “You don’t think Cerenkov will try to come for her, do you?”

I shook my head. “Not if they know what’s good for them.”

“Seth, if we end the Lockdown, they’ll have all their power back,” she said.

“As will all my House members,” I said. “I’m not worried about them right now, though. There are too many other things to worry about at the moment.”

She nodded and we drove around to my apartment.

As we pulled around, I spotted Dana’s car, as well as Emma’s. There were a few others too that I knew. I hadn’t realized how late it was. Some of my Fonti would be done with work for the day. I was sure enough rumors had been passed along to make them want to come to me to find out what was really going on.

Sure enough, my apartment was full. In fact, there weren’t enough seats for everyone present. Katrina and Cassandra were both in the kitchen. Katrina bounded my way and stopped a bit short, looking me over. Her normal bright, welcoming smile took on a sultry undertone. “Hello, Master,” she said a bit breathy and I noticed that her nipples were hard even through her bra and blouse. “Is there anything you need me to do?” She may have been my sub, but she apparently liked the idea of me being a sultan with many ‘wives’. I suppose, in a way, I was – though none of us were married.

I looked around to the spot where Lawson’s and Hanson’s bodies had been. Nothing was there, not even any stains from blood or other body fluids. Greta knew that cleaning spell she liked hitting me with. She might have known mundane ways of cleaning up after anything the bodies left behind after they were moved. I took in the number of people present and looked at Katrina again. “We may have to order out tonight,” I said. “Why don’t you find out what the general consensus is about food?”

She nodded with a smile, allowed herself a second to look me over again, and then opened the utility drawer for paper and pen to take down notes. She enjoyed it when I gave her something specific to do. She had improved immensely since she moved in with me. There were a number of things that she did without anyone telling her to do it, some of which I had argued I should help with, like cleaning around the apartment. Yet there were other things I believed she didn’t do simply to see if I would instruct her to do. We’d had a number of discussions about that, but nothing had changed and I didn’t have the time to have that discussion with her again. If I was honest with myself, part of me was glad that I could set her to task and not be bothered by the idea that she might waver from it. She had yet to fail to do anything I ever asked her to.

Cassandra moved closer to me. Her eyes roving over my attire. “This is different.”

I rolled my eyes. “I had to visit other Houses in the area.” I waved the fake turban at her. “This was part of the suit I had to wear while vising House Cerenkov.”

She gave me a coy look with a slight smile. “Only part of it? Where’s the rest?”

I nodded at the door. “A new member of my House is wearing the jacket.”

Cassandra’s eyes dropped and then rose slowly. “So, then there weren’t any ... slacks?”

I looked around the room again. “No,” I said, half-way under my breath.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.