Rogue Magus
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2014 by TechnicDragon

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Nominated Best Erotic Science Fiction Story 2016 -- Jordan has gone missing and Seth is determined to find her. A number of issues block his path however: Deputy Lawson wants to arrest him, the Syndicate wants him dead, and other Magi are bent on taking his power for their own. Can Seth find Jordan and finally end the Lockdown?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Violence  

Neither of us had recovered enough of our strength to fully walk properly. Of course, Chloe had more of a reason to have trouble walking than I did. So we made slow progress, taking our time so we wouldn’t tumble to the floor. We made it to the bathroom doors. She slapped the wall, turning off the lights, and I pulled the doors closed. The bed looked like it was miles away.

“Do you know what your favorite position is?” Chloe asked out of the blue.

I blinked in mild confusion and thought about it. “Um, well, I guess that would depend on what my mood is.”

“What do you mean?” She asked.

“Well, if I was feeling a little lazy or relaxed, maybe even worn out from the day, I don’t mind cowgirl. If I was feeling somewhat aggressive though or have too much energy to go to sleep, then missionary or doggy.”

She thumbed back over her shoulder. “What was that then?”

I half-shrugged. “That was convincing you.”

She laughed. “Okay. Well, just warn me should you decide to be aggressive, okay?”

I nodded. “Yeah, I always do. Like I warned you before we started this.”

“Oh, okay,” she said and nodded.

“I’m not into pain,” I said and then thought I should clarify. “Don’t get me wrong, a slap on the ... um...”

“Ass?” she filled in for me. “You can say it, can’t you?”

I met her eyes and chose instead, “Butt.”

She shook her head. “No. Say it. ‘A slap on the ass.’ Say those words.”

I gritted my teeth. “A slap on the ... ass.”

“Now say it all together like it’s supposed to be,” she said, sounding like she was more recovered than her gait suggested.

I sighed. “A slap on the ass.”

“There you go,” she said with a nod. “So, you’re not into pain. Is there anything you strictly will not do?”

“Whips,” I said instantly. “I will not do whips of any sort. No crops, whips, switches, or anything else of that nature.”

She studied my face. “Really? Why is that?”

I wasn’t sure how to explain and considered it as we reached the bed. I sat down with my back to the windows and patted the bed behind me. “C’mere,” I said. She crawled onto the bed and moved around behind me. “Run your fingers over my back.”

She did. “What’s this?”

“Scars.”

“Scars?” she asked. “Somebody whipped you?”

“Yeah, when I was fourteen.”

“Fourteen? That was before you were...”

I nodded. “Before I was awakened, yes. I didn’t know I was a Magus. I didn’t know I was an orphan. Nothing. I knew nothing about this world.”

“What did you do to end up like this?” She asked gently.

I took a deep breath. I felt better, but my legs still shook. “What started it off? I was given a detention for having dirty thoughts about a girl.”

“Wait, you were what?”

I laughed under my breath about it. “Yeah.”

She moved up next to me and sat down. “And this girl, were you having dirty thoughts about her?”

I could feel the warmth of her body along my side. It was nice, pleasant. I wasn’t sure I wanted to talk about this while feeling nice and pleasant. I sighed in thought. “At the time, it was probably considered dirty. No more than that I knew about...”

“Sex?” she supplied.

I nodded. “Yeah, but not like what we just did.”

“Then what were you thinking?”

“Well, like you, she was rather large.”

For a couple of seconds, she didn’t say anything. Since I couldn’t see her, I could imagine her stifling a laugh or something. “You enjoy large breasts,” she said softly.

How many women were going to point that out to me? I was beginning to think it was a bad thing or something. It wasn’t like they were going on about me enjoying a particular activity in bed or anything, it was just what I was attracted to. I didn’t know why and I couldn’t help it. Was I going to be persecuted for it?

“How many of your Fonti are well endowed?” Chloe asked.

I turned to see her face and asked, “Why? Do you really want to talk about my Fonti? Isn’t there some rule regarding that?”

She blinked at me. “If I’m going to be your Stirpe, then I would like to know who I’m going to be bound to. I know what kind of lover you are and that excites me. I also want to know what your Fonti are like because that will tell me anything else that could be important.”

“You’re not worried about my House or my other Stirpi?”

“Of course, but I want to know about your Fonti, because they are the ones that get your engines going.”

I nodded. “Okay. Then what do you mean by ‘well endowed’? I mean, I’ve learned that there are multiple definitions for different terms. A nightcap could mean anything from one more drink before going to bed to an all-night orgy that may include who-knows-what? So, what’s your definition of ‘well endowed’?”

“Well, I’m well-endowed,” she said. “I have to custom order my bras. The last time I was measured I ended up a K cup.”

“K?” I asked. “How is that possible? I mean I’ve heard of D, double D, triple D, and even F, but...”

She giggled. “I was a double D my freshman year of high school.”

“Okay, I’m not going to ask, but I’m going to guestimate that you are about twenty-seven, twenty-eight...”

“Oh, thank you!” she purred. “That’s so sweet.”

Obviously, I had guessed on the low side.

“I was a double D my freshman year in high school,” she went on, “and by the time I graduated I was already custom ordering my bras.”

I blinked at her. “Good Lord.”

“Now, do any of your girls have to custom order their bras?”

“Yes,” I said instantly. My first thought was of Milena.

“That was very, very adamant,” she said. “How many?”

I thought about that, but apparently I wasn’t thinking fast enough because she said, “You have eleven.”

I nodded. “Yes, but the eleventh, Linda, and I only forged our bond on Saturday night. So, I have yet to get to know her in that way. So, I don’t know if she does or not.”

She studied my face. “How big is she?” she asked as if asking what time it was.

I thought about it, but had to shrug and say, “I don’t know.”

Chloe grabbed my hand and planted it on her breast. “Compared to this?”

I nodded. “Two. I’d say two, maybe, are as big as you.”

Her eyebrows rose and her smile was astounded. “Okay,” she said. “I feel a little bit better.”

“Well,” I said with a shrug. “Milena, I don’t think she knows how to hide it.”

“Well, around you, I doubt she would want to.”

I looked at her.

She shrugged. “She is your Fonti. I would be wrong to say she doesn’t like having you notice her.”

I nodded. “But Linda,” I said still hefting Chloe’s breast. “She’s big, very big, but I don’t think she’s as big as you. But she comes close.”

“Pretty much anything bigger than a triple D and you have to custom order,” Chloe said.

“Oh, well, if that’s the case...”

She guffawed. “Okay, then it might be easier to ask, how many buy off the shelf?”

I went through what I knew about my girls in my head. “How many are under triple D?” I asked myself and went down the list. “No, no, no, no, no, no, yes, no, no, no, and no.”

“Oh wow!” she snorted. “Yeah, you’re definitely a breast man.”

I looked her in the eyes. “Don’t get me wrong,” I said. “Yes, I like large breasts, but there are so many more things than just big beautiful breasts.”

She smiled. “BBB?”

I chuckled, “Yeah, BBB as opposed to BWW or whatever it is.”

She cocked her head to the side which prompted me into answering her unasked question.

I turned so I could reach her better. I touched anything I could reach. “There are your feet ... legs ... hips ... butt ... waist ... abs.” I took one of her hands in mine. “Your hands.” I ran the other up her arm. “Your shoulders ... your neck ... your jawline...” I looked up. “Your eyes.” I rubbed my thumb over her lips. “Your lips.” I smiled and gave the towel around her head a light swat. “You hair.” I ran a hand over her upper chest. “Your skin.” I shook my head. “You’re not just a walking pair of tits to me.”

She smiled and pulled my hand up to her lips for a kiss. “Thank you.”

Her comment brought another conversation to mind though. “One of my Fonti, Leanne,” I said and she nodded. “She definitely custom orders her bras.”

“Okay.”

“She’s also a freshman in college,” I said. “The point is, before she and I...”

She arched an eyebrow. “You can’t say it?”

I frowned slightly. “Um ... forged our bond.”

She shook her head. “I was going to suggest ‘fuck’ or ‘have sex’ or ‘did the horizontal mamba’. Use euphemisms. Loosen up some.”

I sighed. “I’m sorry.”

“You don’t have to apologize,” she said. “Tell you what. I can help you work on that. Here’s what we’re going to do. I’m going to crawl up onto the bed over here and lie down, and what are you going to do?”

I smiled. “I’m going to join you.”

She shook her head again. “No, no, you see? You’re going to crawl over there. You’re going to crawl over me, and then what are you going to do?”

I took a deep breath as I thought about it. Then I said, “I probably won’t know until I get there.”

“Oh, Oh! Seth!” she said. “How can you be a Magus and be this ... this ... this...”

“Naïve?” I offered.

“Not really Naïve,” she said. “You obviously know things, but you’re ... I don’t know the word for it. I’d almost say ‘clean’!”

A thought struck me. “You want me to talk dirty?”

Her eyes lit up. “Yes! Oh, yes! I want you to say that you’re going to crawl over there and you are going to fuck my wet, tight pussy with your big, fat cock!”

“Uh...”

“Don’t you ‘Uh... ‘ me! Say it!”

“ ... I’m going to crawl over there...”

“Yes...?”

“ ... and I’m going to ... um...”

“Yes...?” She made a circle with one hand, and with three fingers from the other hand she motioned in and out of the circle. With her lips, she softly bit her lower lip as if to make the ‘f’ sound.

“ ... I’m going to ... fuck...”

“Yes?”

She holds up the circle.

“Your...”

She closes the circle.

“Tight ... little...”

She nods.

“ ... pussy...”

“Yes...?”

“With my...”

She holds her hands way apart.

“Big...”

She looks around and then attempts to pinch part of her belly.

“Fat...”

She nods. Then she tightly grabs my erection.

“Cock!” I choke out.

She relaxes her grip on me. “Now, all together.”

“I feel like I’m rehearsing lines for a bad play.”

She squeezes me again. “Say it!”

“Um ... I’m going to crawl over there ... and I’m going to ... fuck your tight, little pussy with my big, fat cock.” I said the last part very rapidly.

“Yes!” She cried out like I was some sporting team who had just scored and she was cheering me on. Then she gave me a stern look and said, “Now, do it.” And she let me go, crawled up to the head of the bed, and flipped over onto her back.

I rub my eyes, and looked at her.

She had shoved both pillows to the side, out of the way. She held her arms out to me and spread her legs wide. When I didn’t immediately jump to action, she reached down and rubbed herself. Taking things further, she acted like she was holding something impossibly huge that was going in and out of her. Then she stopped, and crooked a finger at me.

With a smile on my face, I spun around to my hands and knees. I crawled over to her, moved up over her, lowered my hips to her, and pressed myself up against her. Unfortunately, so much talking about everything else had diminished my previous erection.

She rolled her hips up at me and asked, “What are you doing?”

I had to take a moment to compose my thoughts. Some part of me wanted to laugh out loud at her antics. I knew she was serious about what she wanted, but her behavior hits a ticklish spot in me. It wasn’t helping my condition. Out loud, I said, “Calming things down in my head for a moment, okay?”

She sighed. “You can calm things down in your head, after you...”

“After I...” and I studied her face. It was the same as before. I stifled the laughter in my head. She was serious and I didn’t want her mad. I spoke the mantra. “ ... fuck your tight, little pussy with my big, fat cock.”

“Yes,” she said softly. “Now, get to it.”

Knowing what we were going to do and feeling her heat pressed against me helped. With a smile, I arched my hips back, maneuvered myself down, placed myself at her entrance, slid in, and listened as she sucked air in between her teeth.

Once my pelvic bone was pressed to hers, she closed her legs around me, reached up, and pulled my shoulders down so that I was lying on top of her. Then she let out a happy little sigh as her inner muscles did crazy things around me. “That’s so much better,” she purred. “Now, you can let yourself be calm.”

“Calm?” I said with a low tone as her motions lit fires in different parts of my brain and hushed the silly part of me that wanted to laugh a moment ago. “Calm? No calm. Must thrust.”

“Mmm, I don’t mind,” she said in that same happy tone.

So, I thrust. It wasn’t huge. I didn’t pull back until I was almost out and then shoved myself back in. That would have been a LOT of hip movement and I wasn’t ready for that. But I pulled back and I thrust, and I rolled and I thrust, and I rolled the other way, and I thrust again.

“Now,” she said as her own hips moved and swiveled in tandem to mine. “Your Fonte. Tell me about Leanne. You were saying something about the first time you fucked?”

I grunted and looked into Chloe’s eyes. She really expected me to be able to hold an intelligent conversation while I was doing this? But then, hadn’t I done it before? Jordan and I had made a habit out of doing the horizontal mamba while talking about various things that were important to us. Why couldn’t I do the same with Chloe? “Oh, yeah,” I said, forcing my brain to kick into more than one gear. “The first time.”

“The first time?” she said with a lilt to the question.

I caught onto her meaning and said, “Yeah, the first time we ... fucked.” Then I thought about the meaning of what I said. “I think I was her first.”

“You think?”

“Well, she told me a little bit about her history. She dated some. But ... no, I guess I was her first,” I said and continued rolling and thrusting. “I mean, it wasn’t like she was all giddy about losing her cherry or anything.”

“Well, we have to have some decorum, okay?” Chloe said as she changed her motion to take me in deeper. “She’s in college now, so she’s a little more mature than that.”

I nodded. “Okay, well, I didn’t exactly whoop and holler when it happened to me.”

“Really?”

I nodded but stopped myself before I went off on a tangent. “The reason I brought up Leanne was because she was impressed with the fact that I didn’t talk to her tits.”

“Ooh, you said the T-word!”

I sighed.

“I appreciate that too, as I am sure all of your Fonti do. But, there are times when you need to talk to our tits.”

“You mean ‘the girls’?”

“The girls, the puppies, the sweater stretchers, the headlights, you can call them anything you want.”

“What do you call them?”

“Thing One and Thing Two.”

I held still as I laughed. “How did you come up with that?”

“I was in College. It was Halloween and I still hadn’t come up with an idea for a costume. Someone said they were going to dress up as Thing One and needed someone else to be Thing Two. Well, with my mind set, I went back to my room, found a bright red shirt, and tightened it down so that my breasts really stood out. I even added seams that made them each distinct. It was all but second skin. It probably would have been easier if I had just painted myself red than making all of those adjustments. But then I added Thing One to my right breast and Thing Two to my left breast, and I just threw on some pants and shoes and went out like that.”

I smiled. “So how many proposals did you get?”

“Oh, two or three. I mean, I was used to guys talking to my tits by that time, but that night it was just all in fun. And I would talk back with them too. I’d roll my right shoulder and make Thing One talk, or I’d roll my left shoulder making Thing Two talk.”

I shook my head, trying not to laugh out loud.

She thrust up at me. “What about you? What do you call your dick?”

“Um ... I don’t.”

“You don’t have a name for him? Captain Winky? Mr. Happy? Moby?”

I laughed. “No.”

“What about your Fonti? Do any of them have a name for him?”

“Different names,” I said. “And I found out that they talk about me, so there may be a collective name they’ve come up with.”

She smiled. “Say it.”

I looked at her and realized what she meant. “For my dick.”

“I think I actually prefer hearing you say ‘cock’.”

I shook my head, suddenly reminded of a conversation I had with Jordan about what she preferred to call it. However, I was curious as to Chloe’s reasoning. “What’s the difference?”

“Well, when you say ‘penis’, what part of the mouth do you say it with?”

I knew where this was going, but I played along. “Penis? Lips, tongue.”

“Right, the front part of the mouth. It doesn’t go very far in. Dick gets a little further. It starts at the teeth and works its way back. Cock hits at the back of your throat and stays there.”

“Uh-huh,” I said, smiling.

“That’s where I like it when I’m sucking on one.”

“Well, alright,” I said and pulled myself out of her.

“What are you doing?”

I crawled up along her body.

She started giggling and tried pushing me away. “Will you stop?”

I pushed myself up between her breasts and rubbed myself against her lips. “Well, you want it deep. At least you have some cushioning here to go with it.”

She smirked. “You do realize that this is one of my favorite positions?”

“One of your favorite positions?” I asked, emphasizing the number.

“I like missionary for all of its flexibility. I like doggy for the angle. I like cowgirl for the control of depth. But, I like this because most guys I fuck enjoy a good tit fuck and blow job.” She smiled and then snaked her tongue out to like along my slit. “And don’t tell me that you don’t.”

I arched an eyebrow and pressed my hips forward. Her breasts were warm and soft, but her mouth was wet and gratifying. She was right, I enjoyed both. Then a thought struck me. “Just curious, but have you ever gotten off on...”

She arched an eyebrow in question until I pulled back. “On what?” she asked, and then added, “Use your words,” in a sort of sing-song voice.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. “On sucking a cock,” I droned.

“It is very enjoyable,” she said. “Especially with someone as big as you, because I know there’s so much to take in, and I want to take in all of it.” Then she sighed. “But with the Lockdown ... Yeah, once we finish forging this bond and I can use my power, then I’ll show you what it means to deep throat.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.