Rogue Magus - Cover

Rogue Magus

Copyright© 2014 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Nominated Best Erotic Science Fiction Story 2016 -- Jordan has gone missing and Seth is determined to find her. A number of issues block his path however: Deputy Lawson wants to arrest him, the Syndicate wants him dead, and other Magi are bent on taking his power for their own. Can Seth find Jordan and finally end the Lockdown?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Violence  

I woke up, and it took a second for me to remember where I was. It looked like my room, but the ceiling was wrong, as were the colors of the walls. When I remembered, I turned to find Dana lying next to me. She was making little noises in her sleep and wriggling around. Whatever she was seeing, she certainly seemed to be enjoying it.

I was mildly surprised that I woke up first. Emma woke up before I did when we forged our bond, and with my Fonti, the duration of my unconsciousness grew longer with each new addition. Why did I wake up first this time?

I shook my head. Waking up first wasn’t very important at the moment. I thought about Dana’s memories, especially her visions. How did she know that the person in her visions was me? She didn’t see my face. For that matter, the visions were like the memories I had experienced: from the perspective of whom they were about.

I looked at my hands. I didn’t have any distinguishing marks. I hadn’t been wearing anything in the visions that I could tell. So, how did she know? For that matter, how did I know? I could have seen Dana’s visions of someone else entirely.

Another question, why hadn’t she told me about those visions? She had somehow come to the conclusion that I was the only one free to look into the Lockdown. From what I had seen, the only conclusion I could come up with was that I would find the missing women, and I would blast Jordan and two others with Magic before the rest of them overran me. Why the difference?

Difference. Had I seen something different during the visions than she had? If so, had I gained her ability to see the future? No, that couldn’t be it. There had to be another explanation. I might be able to tap her abilities, but I wasn’t going to believe that I had it to access at any time.

Dana might know. For that matter, since she was a former Padrone, she could answer my questions about my status.

I looked at her. She moaned in her sleep and then tensed up. Her body jerked and thrashed in what was unmistakably an orgasm. What was she seeing?

Her body relaxed, one area at a time, and then her eyes blinked open.

I turned and leaned on an arm to see her face better.

She stretched, reminding me of a cat basking in the sun. Then she rolled over on her side and propped her head up on a hand. Her face was close to mine and I could feel the warmth of her body radiating out against the cool air of the warehouse.

“How do you feel?” I asked.

She ran a hand up my thigh. Her touch was warm and pleasant without the effects my Fonti had on me. “Like I’ve been having sex for days,” she said. “You have been one lucky Magus, Seth.”

“How so?” I asked. “What did you see?”

She closed her eyes and arched her neck while reliving some memory. “I’ve always wondered what sex was like for a man,” she said and then closed her eyes. “Now, I know.”

Considering how much time I had spent with my girls since becoming a Magus, I was glad she had seen something good, so I didn’t press for details.

She met my eyes, studied me for a second and frowned slightly. “Wait, what did you see?”

I shook my head. “Nothing you didn’t want me to see.”

She relaxed a bit. “Good,” she said, “but what did you see?”

I told her about the meeting, but left out the visions for the moment. “I think you were right about the leaders hoping someone had some information to help with the Lockdown. Why didn’t you volunteer what you knew?”

She half-smiled. “What did I know?”

“When you left the meeting you weren’t thinking about anything they talked about. Your thoughts were focused on me and how you would have to wait two weeks before I would be in town.”

“Then you saw my visions too?” she asked.

I thought about that. “I don’t know. I believe you saw something during the meeting, but I don’t understand how you came to the conclusions you did from what I saw.”

She pushed me over onto my back and climbed up on me. Then she reached between us and pulled my semi-flaccid erection up against her warm and wet creases. I wanted to ask what she was doing, but that was pretty obvious. The better question was why was she doing this?

I watched her rise up to place my tip at her entrance and ease down on me, taking me into her to the hilt. She felt good, and from the expression on her face, she thought the same of me.

She rolled her hips, gripped and released me, and settled on me like I was a piece of furniture with a really fun attachment.

She smiled and a small happy moan escaped her before her eyes met mine. Then she thrust her hips, taking me in deeper, and said, “Now, tell me. What did you see?”

I laid there for a second unable to say anything. True, I had enjoyed the ritual as much as she had, but it still felt good to be in her again. Once I caught my breath, I looked into her eyes and told her what I could remember.

The distraction of Dana’s body notwithstanding, I realized I wasn’t recalling as many details as I had when I first woke up. “I could swear there was more to them when I first woke up.”

She continued to slowly roll her hips, keeping the stimulation up. “Sounds like you saw a lot of detail for your first visions,” she said.

I frowned and met her eyes again. “MY first visions?” I shook my head. “They were your visions. You knew you had them during the meeting.”

She nodded and pulled my hands to her cheeks. “Yes,” she said with a quick intake of breath. “I had three visions during the meeting, but they weren’t of you blasting the missing women with magical energy.” The roll of her hips shifted to a direct thrust and as much as I tried to ignore what was happening, I couldn’t. I squeezed her butt and raised my legs so I could add to the thrusting too.

She smiled and nudged my nose with hers. “It’s about time you joined in,” she said and her breathing became heavier.

I wasn’t close to orgasm, but this felt good nonetheless. If nothing else, I was having fun watching her reactions. She would bite her lower lip and let it slip from between her teeth. Her hands moved from my shoulders to my chest, and then down and under my sides as she laid her head on my chest and upped the rhythm of our coupling. She said she had a big appetite. Since we didn’t have the influence of a Magus-Fonte bond acting on us, I had to accept what she said as the truth.

I gripped her cheeks, holding her down to stop her movement. Then I raised my hips off the bed and changed the rhythm from a steady pace to something a jackhammer would be proud of.

I couldn’t keep it up forever and Dana’s reaction ensured that I didn’t. She dug her nails into my sides and cried out.

I stopped and she flipped her hair up out of her face. “I wanna do that again in another position,” she said and then climbed off me without asking if I could do it again.

She turned around on her hands and knees, pointing her lush buttocks at me. Then she lowered her shoulders to the bed and reached back, between her legs, to grip me. “Here,” she said, as I got up on my knees behind her.

She pulled me into her and then effectively went limp.

I gripped her hips and pulled her back onto me completely. She was so relaxed I had no trouble finding the right arrangement for my own legs to do what she was asking for.

I eased in and out of her, feeling how she squeezed me while I drilled her. She didn’t offer any resistance and I picked up the pace. Small moans escaped her and I stopped. I was ready and doubled my grip on her hips. After all I could potentially send her flying off the foot of the bed doing this.

To say doing this was easier while laying down would be an understatement. I pummeled Dana. The slapping of her cheeks against my pelvis sounded like someone clapping as fast as possible.

Dana gripped the sheets and moaned in staccato to my pounding. I felt her grip me repeatedly and then lock down as if she wanted me to stop, but experience told me this was the moment to keep going, no matter what.

I focused on keeping my pace going. I may have even tapped some magical energy to help, I don’t know. I only knew to stop when she started to relax.

She did more than relax, her legs slipped out from under her, straight between mine, and she ended up prone on the bed with me buried deep in her.

Her skin was slick with sweat and her breathing was heavy. I leaned over her, trying to keep my pelvis as still as possible. “Are we feeling better?” I asked softly in her ear.

“Mmm,” she said, “I will once you fill me up again.” Then she squeezed me again.

I shook my head. “I thought we were talking about your visions.”

“And we’ll return to that conversation when we’ve finished,” she said and pillowed her head on her arms. “I’m not sure I can move right now anyway.”

I wasn’t trapped by any means, but between what she started, my efforts to give her what she wanted, and watching her reactions, I was a lot closer to finishing that I realized.

I stayed where I was, leaning over her on my elbows, and pressed my hips against her soft butt. She was tight this way, and something about the angle hit me in ways I hadn’t felt before. A few more thrusts and I was well on my way toward orgasm.

Dana found some strength after all, and bowed her back, which raised her hips to give me better access.

It was all I needed. A couple of thrusts at that angle and I was pouring myself into her.

I settled down on top of Dana, worn out from all the sex. “I hope you don’t mind if I rest for a moment.”

She smiled and said, “Do I have a choice?”

“Of course,” I said, though I wasn’t really sure I could move had she decided she wanted up.

For a moment we both lay there, catching our respective breaths. “I wonder if this is what it’s like?” she asked softly.

“What?” I asked in her ear.

“For married couples,” she said. “Do they take the time to simply enjoy each other like this?”

“I’m sure some do,” I said. “Though I doubt they can go on and on like we do.”

She arched an eyebrow with her smile. “Are you sure about that?”

I shrugged. “Not entirely. It’s possible there are some who enjoy hours and hours of sex.” I sat up and rolled to my side, pulling her with me. Then I wrapped an arm around her. “So, what were your visions?”

“You’re persistent,” she said. “What will you give me if I tell you?”

“How about another load, straight down your throat?” I said, joking.

I was still buried deep in her sex, which was how I could tell the idea excited her. “Really?” she said, perking up. “Okay.”

“Are all Magi like this?” I asked, not sure what I had gotten myself into.

She ground her butt back against me and squeezed me rhythmically. “The few that I’ve had sex with were. Why?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.