Rogue Magus
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2014 by TechnicDragon

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Nominated Best Erotic Science Fiction Story 2016 -- Jordan has gone missing and Seth is determined to find her. A number of issues block his path however: Deputy Lawson wants to arrest him, the Syndicate wants him dead, and other Magi are bent on taking his power for their own. Can Seth find Jordan and finally end the Lockdown?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Violence  

At first, when we left campus, I thought we were going back to my apartment, but Michael drove past it and went to I-20. He took it going east. I had an idea where we were going but not why. When we hit the exit for South Collins, I knew where we were going. The reason still eluded me.

Michael pulled into the parking lot of a warehouse near a small airfield. It was the same place Tanner brought me for training. Tanner said the warehouse belonged to a House in Austin, but it never occurred to me that the tactical team might have keys to it too.

Michael didn’t say anything. He simply shut off the engine and got out. Greta followed suit. I was the last to get out. By the time I made my way to the front door, Michael and Greta were already inside the warehouse proper.

Their silence scared me. It scared me more than the flying bullets had back at the school. I didn’t know Michael or Greta, not really, but my instincts told me that they were furious and I was the cause.

I went inside. The small office was still a mess, but then I had been here only two days ago. Besides, I didn’t believe anyone was worried about what the office looked like. In all likelihood, they wanted it to look abandoned to keep nosy people away. I stood there in the office looking around, knowing full well that I was delaying whatever was waiting for me.

I finally gathered my courage and opened the door to the warehouse. I stepped just inside and let the door close softly behind me. Greta was standing off to my left, where Tanner usually summoned the booth settings we sat at to drink sodas and talk. She was watching Michael.

Michael was pacing about a dozen yards away. It looked odd, seeing such a large man pace like that, but then I realized he wasn’t pacing. He was marking off lengths along the floor. I quickly understood that he was marking off the area that I had marked off to represent my apartment when Tanner was training me to cast the security spell.

I hadn’t said so, but I was pretty sure Michael had figured out that I wasn’t as experienced as I let on. Sure, Lawson might have said something, but then Lawson believed I cast the Lockdown, something someone as inexperienced as I couldn’t have pulled off alone.

Michael stopped and looked at me. He waved at the floor. “Do you recognize it? You should. It’s your apartment.” Then he looked to the corner where Greta stood. He waved his hand and the same booth appeared, forcing Greta to sit. She did so as if this were no surprise. “That looks comfortable,” Michael said with a sneer. Then he turned on me. “You go off on Deputy Lawson about keeping things from us, but you withhold the most important fact of all!”

Anger flooded me. I didn’t know where it came from, but I used it all the same. “What? You want me to announce to the world that I’m an orphan? That I’m completely new to all of this? Do you want me telling everyone that I don’t have the faintest idea what I’m doing, yet I know how to forge a bond with another Magus, making them my Stirpe? I would be happy to hand these problems over to someone – anyone else, but I can’t. They are my problems and I have to deal with them however I see fit.”

“Why didn’t you tell us?” he asked in a calmer voice, but it was no less stern.

“Because there’s more going on with the Lockdown than anyone would care to guess. Valory Rosenbaum didn’t cast that spell of her own volition, she’s been swayed by Magic, but will Lawson consider that possibility? Only if he can prove that I’m the one doing the swaying.

“More than that, there’s the serial kidnappings. All the sheriffs are convinced it’s a mundane issue, but I have it on good faith that the two issues are related. Worse, one of my Fonti is now counted among the missing women. She’s the very same person who awoke my powers, who has taught me almost everything I know about Magic, and is one of my best friends. So, while the Council is more concerned with ending the Lockdown and finding some patsy – namely yours truly – to blame for it, the issue is so much bigger and affects so many more people than they care to believe.

“Yes, I’m inexperienced. Yes, I’m scared shitless that I’m going to mess this up and whatever plans Valory has will come to pass, and yes, I’m terrified that something more will happen to Jordan and it will all be my fault! So, go on! Scream at me. Break me! Do whatever terrible things you’ve brought me here to do, but understand this, nothing – NOTHING you do will begin to touch the guilt and anguish I’ll feel should I fail.”

I stood there, glaring at Michael and fully ready to take the brunt of whatever he had planned. My chest heaved and the pain from being shot the night before hurt almost as bad as when I first felt it. I waited, second after second, for Michael to wave his hand at me and some unseen force to hurl me down the length of the warehouse. Seconds passed. Then minutes.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.