The Train - Cover

The Train

Copyright© 2014 by Lisa Peacock

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is the story of two friends, two girls who had lived and grown up together. More like sisters than friends, inseparable. Brenda was the more adventurous of the two, but on this occasion, the day of the train ride; it was Lisa who had thrown caution to the wind. It started when Brenda had rang Lisa and invited her down for the week, a girls catch up week, after all it had been far too long since their last meeting, and there was much to catch up on. The journey there was just the beginning.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Brenda and I had been friends, like forever; we were more like siblings than just friends. Sisters who had done everything together, right from the word go. Our mothers had been the same. Jean, Brenda's mother and Glenda, my mother were close, had married young, lived close by and it was inevitable that Brenda and I would grow up together and become close. Schools together, boys and mischief had all been part of our history. We had sailed very close to the law, but thankfully had survived those wayward days. We both took up nursing, became qualified, and the wayward duo became a help to the community rather than a hindrance.

Once we had qualified we set out to screw our way around the world. Hey guys aren't the only ones who get to do that ... girls like sex as well. We spent a couple of years hopping form country to country, city to city, serving tables, working bars, and yes the odd sex for money thing ... well money is money and when in a tight spot for cash ... why not turn to an ATM, and we woman have had one of those from the crack of dawn ... pardon the pun.

Two and a half years later saw us back home, and ready to settle down. Well I was ... I don't think Brenda will ever really settle down.

We found permanent nursing positions at the local hospital ... and our town being a port, there was no shortage of parties ... on board ship parties. The first thing the officers of a ship on birthing did, was try and organise a party ... and what goes with booze at a party ... no silly not food ... although yes it does, no ... girls. Booze and girls, and a good source for girls was the local hospital ... nurses.

Brenda and myself ... plus others, spent many a time ... boozing it up ... and eventually finishing up in some guys bunk getting our arses shagged something rotten. They were good times though.

There comes a time when you mature some, and turn your thoughts toward perhaps settling down. Brenda met a guy ... a merchant navy officer, Jeff, and I met my guy Russ, my guy was also merchant navy, neither had met each other before. Living in a city with a port, our chances were pretty high of meeting guys aligned to the navy.

We had hoped to have the weddings on the same day; however navy life was not going to allow that ... so Brenda and Jeff married three months before Russ and I made it to the alter. We continued to live in the same city for three years. Once Jeff had gone back to sea, Brenda never missed an opportunity to find a warm male body to share he bed with.

"Hey I don't think for one moment that Jeff isn't tomming some tart in some foreign port love ... what's good for the goose..." she would say.

"If you had any sense you'd be doing the same ... god woman your so attractive ... your wasting the best years of your life ... grab yourself a fella and get laid once in a while"

Well I just couldn't follow Brenda's philosophy on life, and many a guy was left stranded at a club or bar when I'd decided to call it a night. Oh it wasn't that I didn't want to ... god I'd come very close to giving in to temptation when I was in one of those real randy moods ... I always contented myself with my trusty friend..."Vince ... Vince Vibrator" to the rescue, but somehow it came a very distant second to the real thing. I still had cravings for a good hard throbbing live dick inside me.

Three years later, saw Brenda and Jeff on the move ... to a city further down the coast ... another major port. God I missed her, as she missed me. Phones and skype are wonderful things, and made the now distance between us a little more bearable.

"Hey I was thinking love ... why not take some time out from the hospital and come spend some time with me, we both need some time out, lets do some catching up ... be like the old times" Brenda said when she skyped me one day

"Oh I don't know Brenda; we're pretty busy just now"

"Hey when is a hospital never busy love, they will manage without you ... just pack a few things and get that lovely ass of yours down her ... pronto" she said.

So here I was, two weeks later all packed, rail tickets booked, and making my way to rail station, all excited at the prospects of meeting up with Brenda once more. What I hadn't realised when booking, was that the local football team was playing away that weekend, so, flanked by dedicated enthusiastic screaming fans, I made my way toward the track where the train was about to arrive. It was obvious I had a fan club of my own. A group had attached themselves to me ... seeming to appoint themselves as my personal body guards.

"Hey blondie you going to the match?"

"Join us; we'll take care of you"

"Yeah real good care" another said, causing raucous laughter.

We all knew what he meant by take care. I just smiled and gave as well as they could give, I was after all well travelled, and married to a seaman. I'd heard most, and if not more already. Most took it as high spirited youth ... others didn't quite see it the same, shaking of heads, and looks of disgust on their faces.

The train came slowly to a stop. I looked for the seat numbers that would be written at the entrances 1 – 10 etc. I needed seat 27.

I saw seats 20-30, and entered, or rather was swept along with the surging fans, all eager to board and find their seating. I pushed on up the centre isle, counting the seats. 23, 24, 25, 26, ... ah 27. It was a window seat, one of a group of four, two facing forward, two toward the rear. There was a small table separating the seats. I slung my shoulder bag onto my seat, was about to lift my overnight bag up onto the luggage rack when I heard his voice.

"Here let me do that for you, blondie" turning my attention to the person and voice, I saw a young handsome guy, with a roughish smile, dazzling white ting teeth, and the most gorgeous twinkling impish blue eyes, dark hair ... and would not look out of place on a movie set or advertising bill board, my pulse started to race a little

"Oh ... oh yes, yes thanks" I stammered like a school girl.

"You going for the match" he asked, that smile and eyes twinkling.

"Er no ... no I'm just visiting a girl friend of mine" I managed, regaining some of my composure.

I took to my seat, and he slumped down in the seat right opposite mine...

"Jack ... Jack Stone" he said offering his hand.

"Oh, I'm Lisa ... Lisa Baldwin" I offered in return and shaking his hand. It was as if his hand was charged with energy ... energy that transferred through to me. I felt a distinct tingling feeling rip through my body, and around my lower region His hand was warm not sweaty and limp ... it was a firm grip ... but not overpowering, and those dazzling blues eyes seemed to mesmerize me.

Snap out of it woman, the inward voice was saying ... still he was all charm, and so good looking.

"Are there you are Jack" said one of two other guys

Jack looked up at them saying

"O guys, I want you to meet Lisa Baldwin ... Lisa, these are two reprobates, that happen to be my friends" he said introducing them ... grinning

"The ugly one is Ed ... and the even uglier one is Reggie" he said, everyone laughing'

"I'm sure you're nothing like what he says guys" I replied with a smile.

"Oh we are love ... we are, we can assure you of that" both laughing

Well this was sounding like an interesting journey ... just how interesting I had not envisioned.

The train was rapidly filling, most supporters of the local team, I could see it was going to be boisterous, and it did not meet with a few of the other passengers approval ... not by the looks on there faces

The train cleared the station and the guys were proving to be good company, especially Jack ... with his quick wit, sense of humour ... those flashing white teeth and dazzling blue eyes, wow. I think I was in love ... smiles.

After twenty minutes Jack posed the question.

"Hey guys how about a visit to the bar ... don't know about you lot, but I'm getting thirsty"

"Yeh thought you'd never ask dude" replied Ed

"They gathered up a few personal things and rose to go. I remained seated and was preparing to dig out a magazine and listen to mi iPod.

"Hey come on Lisa, you as well" said Jack.

"Oh no it's ok Jack, you guys go ahead, I'm just as happy here ... I got a book and magazine" I replied with a smile.

"Hey a book and a magazine is not as good as company as we are ... we will make you an honorary supporter ... now come on, thrusting out his hand, and flashing his diamond smile.

"Well ok, I must confess, it would be better than the alternative"

I followed Jack, closely followed by Ed and Reggie. I had no doubts where their eyes would be glued right now ... my ass.

When we arrived at the bar, naturally it was packed, however this did not deter Jack who carved a path through the crowd. There were four bar stools ... none being used.

"Here plant the lovely ass or yours on there love" said Jack patting the seat of one of the stools.

I smiled and drew myself up, crossing my long shapely legs, and showing a little more of them. Something that did not go unnoticed by the guys ... I just smiled, god, men! I thought

"A wine please" I replied to his question of what would I like, well it was more "What's your poison?"

The guys all settled for beer ... no glasses, straight out of the bottle.

With the three of them forming a shield around me, I was cut off from view of the surrounding crowd, the witty and sometimes crude conversation continued.

I soon realised I was consuming more alcohol than I normally did. I was never one of those who could consume great quantities. I had reached that fuzzy happy stage and decided that was enough.

The three of them continued engaging in witty chat, and jokes, Jack leading the charge. The bar was full and rather noisy, as you would expect, I mean all those supporters what would you expect.

Jack had said something I did not quite hear ... I mouthed "Sorry didn't hear that"

He leaned closer to repeat. I brushed my hair from my ear, turned it toward him and he, repeated the joke. I chuckled and he pulled away again. The thing is when he had leaned closer he had placed his hand on my knee, but had neglected to withdraw it.

He just left in hanging there, continuing to chat, tell jokes and not looking at me.

I felt the nip of his fingers gripping my knee, and he moved it a little further up.

There was no reaction from him, just kept on flashing those white teeth and telling more jokes.

His hand began to move further up; it began to snake under the hem of my skirt. Now he could touch and feel the warmth of my thigh, his fingers drumming ... tapping.

I shuddered inwardly ... I had to stop this ... I was a married woman for gods sake ... but a very frustrated married woman ... I so wanted the real thing inside me ... a vibrator can only do so much.

I clamped my hand down hard on his invading hand, No ... no ... no, I mustn't. I said to myself. I don't think Jack was getting the message. When I released the pressure, it only gave him the chance to gain further ground. Applying further pressure was a waste of effort; his fingers were at the gate, even though I was holding them, he could just feel the tip of my pussy through the fabric of my panties. It was an advantage he put to full use. I could feel his fingers twitching, sending a surge of want rushing through my body. I checked to see if anyone could see what was going on ... but the three of them had made sure any action was not going to be viewed, they formed the perfect screen, besides everyone was engaged in their own conversations and drinking.

The train rushed on, the clack of the rails, the county side flashing by, and the odd gentle sway of the carriages.

Now that he was at the "Gates of Paradise" he looked my way and flashed a smile.

Filled with a new confidence, his fingers curled under my panties to touch the now very wet slit.

I uncrossed my legs, allowing him easy access, his smile said it all ... his tenacity was wearing me down. That finger gently ran up and down the wet slit, sending a shudder throughout my body ... when it slid inside ... I pushed up off the stool and gasped. Three pairs of eyes looked in my direction ... all three faces beamed a smile, and when the finger started to work inside me ... finger fucking me. I had to bight my lip to sniffle the cry.

Jack leaned close, whispering in my ear.

"You a member of the Mile Long Track?"

I gave a puzzled look. "What's Mile Long Track?" I questioned.

"You have heard of the Mile High Club?" he asked

"Yes of course ... I happen to be a member of it"

"Really!"

"Yes ... twice ... would you believe, two guys at a time, squeezed into those small toilets" I chuckled

"Hmmmm well, same thing, only on a train" adding "This train has toilets"

I got the message

"So what do you think ... you game for it ... want to join the club?" he asked, that super charming handsome smile plastered across his face.

Oh my god! I thought, as his finger found my clit, wiggled like a worm, sending a super electrical charge surging through my body

With one hand gripping the edge of the bar, the other squeezing Reggie's arm, forcing him to grimace, I squirmed and lifted off the bar stool, and continued to enjoy Jack's finger work vigorously inside me, biting my bottom lip, closing my eyes, and wallowing in the sheer euphoric feeling.

I wanted to scream out loud ... let out what I was feeling right then, my eyes scanned around; checking to see if anyone else could see what was going on. There was no one taking the least bit notice, all chatting and laughing, completely unaware as to what we were indulged in.

The only ones participating in all this was Jack, Ed and Reggie ... whose arm I continued to squeeze.

Jack's finger worked vigorously, moving in and out, my pussy now totally wet. My heart thumped, my pulse raced, the feeling was incredible. Sex had not been part of my life for the past eight months, all the pent up emotions and frustrations were about to burst forth, the dam about to burst. I wanted it, and wanted it bad ... real bad.

Jack knew I was ready, the thrusting stopped, but his finger remained in place, the worm wiggling. He learned in close and whispered in my ear.

"I think we should bring the meeting to order, form the new club..."The mile long Track" ... don't you?"

I swallowed, smiled nervously, and nodded. "Yes, yes, I do" I agreed.

A smile lit his handsome face, the sparkle of white teeth. His finger now having done its job was withdrawn. I felt a certain disappointment at this, but knew it had only been the entrée, the main course was yet to come, my spirits and excited anticipation rose.

I slid from the stool, straightened my crumpled skirt. The guys upended and gulped the last of their beers, I the last of my wine.

I fell in line behind Jack, closely followed by Ed and Reggie, all three smiling like Cheshire cats ... I guess I was the cream.

Jack pushed his way through the crowd, stopping when he were about to pass two supporters, leaning close he whispered something, they grinned and turned their gaze upon me and smiled, we pressed on.

The door leading to the next carriage came into view. Jack opened and continued on. The noise of the bar diminished, cut off by the now closed door. There was a gentle sway to the carriage as we pressed on, the toilets came into view.

"Oh god" I thought, "this is it ... the moment off truth, the point of no return ... too late now Lisa girl"

There were two toilets, one was engaged, the other vacant. Jack opened the door and with the sweep of his arm, bid me enter. (Rather like "Come into my parlour, said the spider to the fly") I hesitated, took one last look down the corridor just in time to see the two guys Jack had stopped to whisper to, scurrying to catch up. "Oh god" I thought, three had now become five.

Jack's hand was upon the small of my back, as he encouraged me to enter, keen the get me on the "Operating table' and give me an"Injection" lest I changed my mind.

The interior layout of the toilet was, the toilet itself immediately behind the door, then next to it, a bench where a person could place a case or handbag, on the wall above the bench a mirror. It was small but adequate for one, maybe two people, but for four adults about to engage in sexual activity, meant it was going to be ... cramped to say the least.

I stood with my back to the bench, my butt pressing against the edge. Jack took his position in front of me; Ed came next, and last was Reggie. One of the other guys was trying to squeeze in also, but Reggie placed a hand on this chest restraining him from entry saying "Sorry mate, not this time, your next" closing the door on him and securing the lock. They had their prey.

For a moment there was silence, as Jack and I locked eyes, just the gentle motion of the carriage as I swayed from time to time, and the click, click, click of the wheels on the track. Taking my face in his hands, he drew his mouth and lips to mine. The kiss started slow and gentle ... then lust took control and the gentle kiss developed into a full blooded passionate kiss ... our mouths hungry ... our bodies eager to feed off each other

As we continued to kiss, his strong hands gripped my waist and lifted me on to the bench, Taking the hem of my skirt, I pulled it up around my waist, whilst Jack at the same time, was grabbing my panties, tugging and pulling them down. I lifted up my ass a little allowing them free passage, down around my thighs first, then to my ankles. I pulled one leg free, and for a moment my panties dangled around one ankle, before dropping silently to the floor ... I was now naked from waist downward and baring all.

Jack, Ed and Reggie their eyes glued to the slit between my legs ... mouths agape, gawking. The gawking turned to smiles, the smiles turned to grins; Ed nudged Robbie playfully with his elbow.

"Hey dude, take a fucking look at that" he said

"I am, I am ... with emphases on the fucking" he replied, chuckling, and laughing at his remark

Smiling inwardly I spread my legs further apart as they dangled over the edge of the bench, revealing my now very wet and willing pussy. I knew this would add more fuel to their lustful thoughts; it did, there were further gasps of approval. Ed and Robbie acting like kids in a candy shop, smiling and digging each other. I smiled to myself; I could see the formation of a bulge in their jeans

Jack proceeded to unbuckle his belt, and then the button on his jeans, there was the metallic grind of a zip being pulled down, and then he pushed his jeans and undies down to his knees. He took a long moment to study and savour the wet slit between my thighs, as I admired his own appendage, I must say I was impressed, it was cut, hard, with a good thickness to it. He then hooked his arms under my legs, lifting and hoisting them over his shoulders, firmly holding legs and thighs in position. I was now trapped in a wrestlers hold, there was just no way was I going to get out of this one. We all watched with intense interest as he manoeuvred his hard cock between my legs; I shuddered and tensed myself as I felt the rub of warm hard cock against my thighs as he jockeyed to line it up. Then finding the mark, he pushed inward. I drew in my breath feeling the fullness fill me ... it was the first real live, warm hard throbbing cock I'd had in many a month, this was long overdue. I exhaled and gave a long low, satisfied gasp "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh oh my god"

Jack wasted no time, his cock was quickly in stride ... his ass humping back and forth, making it work like a jackhammer ... thrusting, thrusting, my own body working and acting in unison ... my hands gripping the edge of the table, knuckles white. This felt good ... no it felt great.

It was never going to be a long loving, tender act. It was all about lust ... a lust that we both had to satisfy, and the sooner the better as far as the guys and me were concerned, bring the kettle to the boil as quickly as possible.

Jacks hips swayed back a forth to a fast steady rhythm, broken momentarily to make a long hard thrust, before continuing with the fast rhythm. From time to time he would stop, gyrate his hips, which sent me into raptures, I loved when guys did that.

The train continued speeding on, the gentle rock, the sound of the wheels on track, clicking and clacking. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh, as Jack continued to hump, hump, hump ... Slap, slap, slap.

He growled and groaned. "Huh, huh, huh" huffing with each short thrust. His ever so handsome face was lit up like a beacon, that million dollar smile. I bet this guy had no end of woman ready, willing and eager to get their knickers off for him ... well I know one who was ... me. He could put another notch on his bedpost ... victim number... ????? Who knows? But I was one of them.

He was not alone in his grunting and groaning, feeling his cock inside me like this had me positively euphoric. The lack of sex in my life for over the last eight months was starting to tell. A soft moan emitted from my mouth, growing in intensity to a full "Awwwwwwwwwww"

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" was all I could shout. I was on fire

The sound of sex continued "Huh, huh, huh"

I was suddenly aware of more noise coming from outside, and I realised that there was now more than just two guys, it sounded more like a group of guys. The chatter became more boisterous and loud rude laughing. I could only imagine what and how many had now gathered. It was obvious the news was travelling, and travelling fast.

I turned my attention to Jack, a concerned look on my face. He seemed to read my concern and chuckled saying "Sounds like you have a fan club" and continued humping.

The humping became faster, urgency and a need, about to be satisfied, and then it happened.

There was a growl that came deep from within his throat. "Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" and then with one last full thrust, he erupted, I felt his cum as he ejaculated, it flowed deep inside, swirling around my pussy ... filling me, one down ... how many to go?

Jack let my legs drop; they hung and dangled over the edge of the bench. When he withdrew, a small amount of his sperm oozed out'

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.