Being More Social
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by Bashful Scribe

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Not unlike Lolita, a story that looks at the erotic interests of those below legal age, examines the effects of a sudden sex life thrust upon many different types of minors, and a piece that challenges how we psychologically view sex and its consequences, the good and the bad.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

The first thing I felt when I got home was actually guilt. When I walked inside, all previous feelings of elation melted away to welcome yet guilty thoughts of May, and the idea that if I was so ready to jump on Nicole's breasts and suck on them like my life depended on it, then perhaps I wasn't so enamored with May as I had previously thought.

A small part of my mind was trying to tell me that it didn't matter. After all, the last time May even looked in my general direction was Monday, so she obviously didn't like me, so nothing would happen. Besides, I got to see Nicole's boobs of all things! They were amazing in every sense of the word, and I sure as hell wasn't going to let that be the last time I would play with them.

"Hey, sweetie." mom called from across the house as I took off my shoes. I walked into her office, and waved cheerfully.

She had her headphones on, but took them off as I entered. "How is my special boy?" she asked warmly.

"Fine, thanks." I answered her. "How was your day?"

"Oh, this and that." she sighed. "You know, work."'

I nodded sympathetically, and she put her headphones back on. I went up stairs to my room and threw my backpack on the floor, collapsing onto my bed.

As soon as I hit the bed, my phone vibrated through my pocket. I took it out to find I had a new message.

Hey there stud. Surprised?

I had no doubt it was Nicole, but I wanted to play it safe.

Depends! Who is this?

I sent the text and lay back on my bed, continuing the battle in my mind between May and Nicole. When I checked my phone after it went off again, the battle was won and no doubt was left in my mind.

The first message I saw was a picture message, more specifically of the same boobs I was worshipping only minutes before. Her tits were unique - The way her beautiful nipples stood out so far, paired up with how large her areolae were, which was one of my turn-ons, made her breasts one of a kind. Or I guess two of a kind in this instance.

The sight of them, even after the fact, made me stand to attention immediately, in more ways than one. The curve and shape of her breasts was just indescribable. They were the pinnacle, the ideal example of what beautiful, sexy boobs should look like.

I see someone needs a reminder ;) appeared on my phone seconds after the picture. Even through the phone, Nicole knew how to make me hard.

U are so ... not shy! I replied.

Who, lil' old me? She contested me.

If ur going to send me pictures like this, I may just want to save them. Is that ok? I texted her. She may not have been shy, but I still needed to make sure she was okay with that sort of thing.

Not yet. came the reply. I figured that was fair. After all, I only met her today. It was probably best to wait anyway. After all, she may come to regret this tomorrow. Maybe she was regretting it right now. Maybe I shouldn't get my hopes up. I was still a nobody, after all. I couldn't expect to-

Bzzt! My phone went off, taking me away from my world of self-pity. I looked down to see the message Nicole sent me, which made my jaw fall to the ground. It was another picture, this one a full-body mirror selfie. Her hair was done up beautifully, as if she was going to a dance, and not only framed her face perfectly, but also accentuated her full, beautiful boobs, which of course were on full display without the burden of any clothes. She had her back arched to do the impossible and make them seem even larger, also showing off her toned stomach, which was just as tanned as her face. It was something I never had the time to appreciate in the car.

My eyebrows went higher and higher and my eyes went lower and lower. The only thing she was wearing in the picture was a pair of black panties, and it certainly didn't leave much to the imagination. Her hips were cocked in a teasing manner, and while they were more narrow than I preferred, the girl somehow managed to pull the look off. Her smooth, tanned legs had this hypnotizing way of drawing my eyes to its center, and as I started to unzip my pants, I found myself wishing she had her panties off in the picture so I could see her pussy.

Now you can. I just figured you'd want the full set ;) came the next message from her. A small smile crept on my face. God damn, she was something else. Realizing how unfair this situation must be for her, I replied.

Do u want anything from me? I asked, realizing only after I sent the message just how uncomfortable I was with sending a picture of myself in any way. Uh oh, I thought to myself. There was no way I'd feel okay with sending a selfie, particularly a nude one, to anyone, and here I was offering it up like an idiot.

What, and spoil the surprise when I get to see it in person? Hell no! came the reply. I breathed a sigh of relief. Granted, Nicole was a bit fast-paced for me, and I think she enjoyed shocking and teasing me, but at the same time, there was something about her that made me smile. I didn't know what it was, but I just found I was enjoying the fact that she talked to me, even though it was pretty much just sex.

You* Another message from her. Oh, great. I half-chuckled and half-groaned when I saw that she was one of THOSE people. Well, hey, if Weird Al was one of those people, how bad could it be?

I figured the topic of sex had passed, and plus, I wanted to get to know the girl if I was going to be glued to her chest for the year. I grabbed my phone and started typing. Well, what are you up to? I responded. As I waited for her reply, I lay back on my bed and smiled. It may sound pitiful to say, but it's what I was thinking - this must be what having a friend felt like, and I enjoyed it.


Over the weekend, I texted Nicole whenever I wasn't doing homework. It's not like there was much else to do, but I wasn't complaining, especially since she always seemed all too happy to answer. In the back of my mind, I wondered if she was lonely too.

I could tell she wasn't dainty and delicate when I met her, but over the weekend I learned that she was definitely a 'One of the Guys' type. She didn't really care for stereotypical girl things - she was perfectly fine staying home playing video games, if she didn't have homework to do. She took school very seriously, since she had two older brothers, and one was a high school dropout who never really got anywhere in life. She didn't really want to talk about him, so I left that subject alone.

Her being serious about her education was where she got her anal tendencies about grammar, but she also loved the other side of school. She tried to get in as many clubs as possible and get involved, and she told me she was even thinking of trying out for the school play this year. Naturally, though, her one love was photography. She made no point of hiding her excitement when she told me that she wanted to be a cinematographer when she got out of high school. Seeing her all giddy like that, even over text, was cute, which kind of warmed my heart. When I met her, she was bold, kind of easy, and that's all I knew. Now she had flaws and strengths, and had her own distinct personality, which I liked. I felt like I was more than just a fuck buddy to her. I was becoming her friend.

Did I like her though? I had no clue. I couldn't feel it in my head, but in my heart I knew there was a clear difference between May and Nicole to me. Nicole was great to talk to, and less shy than a kitten on Ritalin. Not to mention she was the one girl whom I couldn't actually stop staring at, chest-wise, and in response she lets me not only see them, but play with them. You don't meet a girl like that everyday.

Compared to Nicole, I actually knew very little about May. But that's what made her so much more ... interesting to me No, more than that, captivating. Nicole literally let me see her half-naked within 30 minutes of meeting me. May seemed like this innocent, precious flower that I just wanted to admire, and possibly hold. And I wanted to make her happy, because she made me feel happy, just by standing there, or talking to me with that angelic voice. Nicole frankly just couldn't really do that to me, at least not yet.

Only time could tell what'll happen, I thought to myself as I locked those thoughts away. I shouldn't get too ahead of myself. Whatever the future holds, I may not be ready for it, but it sure is better sitting inside during middle school recess wishing I was someone else.


When Monday morning rolled around, the thing to wake me up was not my alarm clock but the buzz of my phone. I don't get how one week, I could sleep through a blaring alarm and the next, be woken up by a faint buzzing, but there you go.

Still half-asleep, I lazily took my phone to see why it woke me up. As if I should have expected anything else, it was Nicole. She had sent me a picture of her cheerfully waving, fully clothed (although needless to say, she looked fantastic in a button-up vest) with the caption Morning! Want a ride?

I dismissed the possibility of there being a double entendre and replied, Sure! When do you want me to be ready? Over the weekend, she managed to make me use 'you' instead of 'u.' I figured it was best not to argue with her. I couldn't imagine it, but seeing her irritated and forceful (more so than she naturally was) was a bone-chilling thought.

7:30. Seven freaking thirty? I glanced at the clock. It was 7:00, sharp. I groaned and shifted my head on the pillow, my body fighting with the idea of getting out of bed before I absolutely needed to, when my phone buzzed again.

Don't groan at me, mister. If you want rides, get used to the fact that I'm a morning person. Oooookay, so now she was psychic too. Come to think of it, in the picture she sent me you could clearly see it was morning by the lighting, but she seemed fully awake. Well, good for her, but I absolutely hated mornings. If it weren't for school, I probably wouldn't ever witness the world before noon.

Groaning all the way, I managed to pull myself out of bed and started to scavenge around my room, looking for a shirt. Good thing I took my showers at night, or my morning routine would be a nightmare.

Fully clothed, I slunk down the stairs and entered the kitchen to see my mother and father at the dinner table, sipping away at their morning coffee.

Dad looked up from the paper he was reading on the table. "He lives!" he exclaimed with fake fright. "My God, Marcia, he lives!"

Mom just smiled patiently at him, something mom generally did with dad's jokes.

"It must be an emergency." dad said, putting down his coffee cup. "Why's Dracula up at this hour?"

"Oh now Timothy, stop it." mom scolded him. "Maybe he's just becoming more responsible for himself!" she nodded at me approvingly.

Well, now I felt bad. Thanks, mom. "Actually, a fellow student offered to give me a ride to school today. I couldn't say no, being the social kind of guy I am." I winked at mom with that last comment.

"Oh." dad said, at a loss for words. That wasn't something I got to see often, so I savored the moment and felt awkward at the same time. "Well, uh ... Alrighty then!"

He looked like he was going to say something else, but no words were coming out of his mouth. Nevertheless, I kept up my expectant gaze at him. "Yeah?" I finally asked him ambiguously.

"I was trying to come up with a joke for that one, but nothing's coming to me. Now get yourself some breakfast, when's he going to be here?"

I figured it was best to just ignore correcting him for now. If my parents knew I was being offered rides to school from a girl, they might get the wrong impression. Or the right one.

"7:30." I replied, getting myself some milk and an apple from the fridge. Are people even supposed to keep apples in fridges? Leave it to my dad...

As I left the kitchen to brush my teeth, I heard my dad talking to my mom behind me. "No, wait, I've got one. What's the name of that car from Knight Rider? You know, the talking one."

"The joke's over, Tim." mom told him.


By the time I was all ready and was out the door, Nicole was already there, sitting in my driveway in her Ford Focus (which was black, of course). I sheepishly waved to her as soon as she saw me, and hopped in the car.

"Sorry." I started. "How long have you been waiting here?"

"A millennium and a half." she said, rolling her eyes. Across the seats, she gave me an awkward hug. "I've been here for two minutes. Chill, alright?"

I only nodded. She gave a small smile, which faded quickly in concentration as she backed out of my driveway.

"So, ready to give your big speech today?" She asked casually as she drove, making small conversation. Oh, shit. I had completely forgotten about it. I felt a sudden twinge of 'panic pain' in my heart, and judging from Nicole's shift in expression I think the color drained from my face.

"Yyyyyup, you totally forgot about it, didn't you?" she asked, a sly smile forming on her lips. "You know, you were so busy talking to me all weekend anyways - you could have easily invited me over. I would have gladly helped you write one." Noticing my silence, she added, "Hell, even I remembered that you needed a speech."

I blinked twice. "You weren't with me in the office ... How do you know I needed a speech?"

"Grade 11." she winked at me and turned back to the road. In my head, I was trying to formulate some kind of speech, some kind of introduction to a speech, some kind of SOMETHING, but absolutely nothing was coming to me.

"When are these speeches again?" I asked her.

"9:30." she replied, eyes forward. "Then right after speech assembly is over, students vote."

God help me.


Even though we got to school around 7:50, the time flew by too fast. Some of her time was spent with me talking about what students listened to and why things like articulation and brevity are important, but it turns out she had something important to get to at 8:10. I guess that was why she went to school so early.

I spent most of my time before class just walking through the hallways. I don't do so well under pressure, and this whole situation was kind of getting to me. I think Nicole noticed; she gave me a hug and told me I'll do well right before she left. For a girl so spontaneous and tomboyish, you'd think she was rugged and smelled like motor oil or men's cologne or something, but her touch was actually really soft and gentle, and she smelled like lilac.

At about 8:50, I gave up wandering the halls. It was really nice to have a friend around, because when I was by myself, I felt nothing but overwhelmed. Not even nervous, just overwhelmed. And to think, it wasn't even November yet...

Quietly, I trudged into Mr. Carrozza's science class and sat down at my desk. I was the only one there besides him, since not a lot of students were exactly his biggest fans. As I sat down, the noise alerted him and he looked up from his desk.

"Ah, young master Watson." He looked pleased to see me, or another living soul. "Can I help you?"

" ... I'm in your class, Mr. Carrozza." I said slowly to him. I wasn't sure if sleep was never kind to him, or if he was just batty. Frankly, it may as well have been a combination of the two.

"Ah yes, so you are." Mr. Carrozza said, looking back down at his paper. "Well, welcome. If you'd like to get a head start, today we'll be looking at cameras and how light is ... Wait a moment..." He slowly looked up from his desk, looking like he had just remembered something. "Adam Watson ... There was something that I wanted to say to you today."

I waited for a few seconds before filling in the blanks for him. "Was it about the election?"

"Ah, yes! The election!" His old, dim eyes light up behind his large frames, and his gaze centered on me. "All students running for elections need to be present in the gymnasium before the assembly."

"Oh, really?" I asked him. "And when should I be there?"

"Nine o' clock." Mr. Carrozza said. "You might as well get down there now."

"Good idea." I said, defeated. I pulled myself out of the chair and began to slink to the gymnasium, leaving my backpack behind. Oh well. At least it would all be over soon.


Because of the school's population, we had to hold assemblies in the gym since the auditorium might be able to fit a fourth of the school in it, tops. I didn't much like it in there. It was big, echoey, and too bright. It made me feel small.

In a structural sense, though, it looked nice. It had fold-out bleachers as well as a big space to begin with, and even a small stage for small school events to take place during assemblies. Like, say, elections.

As I found out when I got there, it was called the 'elections' rather than the 'election' because grade 10 students were also running for a position at this time, so the stage was filled with preppy people, all looking smug and confident. Then there was me.

I took a look around, trying to see if I could adapt to this unfamiliar environment. Around the stage were people I couldn't recognize, most of them wearing polo shirts and using words like 'totally' and 'bro.' Blondie from my drama class was there too. I guess he was one of the candidates.

After standing awkwardly through the morning announcements, it was 9:03 and we were all graced by a powerful new presence in the room, in the form of what looked like a tall grade 12. He had a bit of a goofy-looking grin on his face, ginger hair, and a striped sweater that clung to him with its life.

"What's up, guys?" he began. "It's great to see you all here. My name's Phil, and I'm your student council president. I'm just gonna be going over a few things before we get going here."

In my quietest and squeakiest of voices, I interrupted. "Phil Love?" I asked him.

He stopped his speech and turned to me, his goofy grin reappearing. "That's me, man." He said as he patted me on the shoulder forcefully. "You get extra points for knowing who I am. I've heard you've been doing research." he winked at me and returned to his speech. Do people wink more now in high school than they did before?

"Alright, now I just need to go over a few basics before we begin." he began. "Firstly, I'd like all grade 9 tryouts over here on my left side. Those in grade 10, on my right." We all shifted to accommodate his instructions. "Great. Now, you all in grade 9, you'll be trying out for grade 9 rep. You will be representing the school, helping out at school events, keeping news stuff organized for the school's website and monthly newsletter, and are expected to attend every meeting on Mondays at 3, starting today if you win."

Oh, crap. If these meetings lasted until past 3:30, I definitely couldn't get in.

"10s, you're going to get a bit more responsibility. You're expected to help at events, organize school dances, help us manage our budgets, and take care of advertising so that everyone knows what's going on when. You all will have to maintain an average of at least an average of 70 in all classes to represent the school properly. If any of you don't want this responsibility, you're in the wrong place. Am I clear?"

Everyone nodded their heads, and Phil enthusiastically grinned. "Great. Now it's not all serious stuff. Student council is honestly the greatest thing I ever chose to do here. You're going to have a blast, we'll make sure of it. I've been here for all four years, so take it from me. But to get in, you must win over your people, your classmates, the school. Today, you all will be doing that with speeches that you've spent a good long while preparing, I'm sure."

I swallowed hard.

"Now, I know we're normally supposed to check these speeches of yours, but we decided not to this year, to let you guys feel this is all on you." Phil continued. I breathed a sigh of relief. God was on my side.

"However of course, there are ground rules." he sternly spoke. "First, no profanity, swear words, dirty talk, student council doesn't have room for that. Second, no bashing other candidates. I don't care if he just went up and made a shitty speech - pardon my French - you don't say anything bad about the other folks running. Third, keep it under two minutes. You wanna tell people why they wanna vote for you quick, then stand down while you still have their attention. Don't bore them." He paused to make sure we get it, and was met with a sea of nods.

"Great. You guys are awesome for just trying out, remember that. You're all winners already." Yup, he was a president all right. Filled the cheesy quota and everything. "Feel free to hang around here until the assembly starts and do whatever, but at 9:30 sharp, you're here, at this stage, sitting down on those chairs." He pointed to a corner of the stage where 10 chairs sat. "Alright, are there any questions?"

Naturally, no one had a thing to say, so Phil nodded and went about his duties. Everyone else started practicing or talking to other people, but I just wanted to sit down. I grabbed the closest chair to me, and sat down, putting my head down.

I almost fell asleep, and was snapped out of my trance by the feeling of a hand on my shoulder. "Hey, you okay?" I heard a concerned male voice ask. I looked up to see that two other candidates have ambushed me, with a guy on my left and a girl on my right. Both of them had blond hair, and while hers was draped over her shoulders, his was just past his ears and sort of waved in one direction. The both of them were wearing glasses, and I could tell immediately that they were siblings.

"Oh, I'm fine!" I said with more enthusiasm than was necessary, to prove my point. "I'm just a little sleepy, that's all. Woke up early."

The boy removed his hand from my shoulder and nodded. "Alright, just making sure. I couldn't sleep myself. I'm Matt." he outstretched his hand and I shook it weakly. He gestured towards the girl. "And this here is my little sister Megan."

I shook her hand too. "Oh, so you two know each other?" I joked. Matt smiled.

"I'm trying out for grade 10 rep this year." Matt explained. "I was grade 9 rep last year, so it ought to be easy. Megan's trying to follow in my footsteps."

"So heredity is on her side." I said. Matt shrugged.

"It's a popularity thing, so it couldn't hurt. Besides, with you playing the door-to-door politician, she'll need all the edge she can get." He playfully punched my arm. It actually kind of hurt.

"May the best candidate win." she said softly, speaking for the first time. I guess she didn't talk much. They were dressed like they belonged in a high school setting - he was wearing a blue polo, with sandblasted jeans and a big watch to complete the set. She was wearing a slightly loose knit sweater with what looked like no t-shirt underneath. She wore a short skirt and good-looking shoes, contrasting Matt's worn sneakers. I suddenly felt very self-conscious of the old t-shirt and jeans I had just thrown on this morning. I guess I should have dressed for success.

Matt and I made small talk, with Megan saying barely a word in between, until we looked up and realized that the gym was full of students. Matt checked his watch. 9:32. "Showtime." he said excitedly. Every emotion I felt at that moment contributed to my desire to throw up.

Phil took to the stage and gave the usual cheesy speech about us starting a journey and how great student council is. After he was done, Mr. Scott, our esteemed principal, took to the stage.

Mr. Scott was great if you ask me. On the outside, he was everything you expected in a stereotypical principal - a cheerful expression, grey hair, a tweed jacket, and a big, loud tie to seal the deal. When he spoke, though, he knew exactly what to say and how much. He knew how to talk to students, not talk down to them, something I respected quite a lot. His speech was more to the effect of why we deserve the students' time and how we'll be representing the school, something to keep in mind during the elections. He then took his seat, and Phil called Matt to the podium. I guess grade 10s were going first.

Then lightning struck me. Shit. I remembered I had no speech prepared. Everything started to fade out. I could hear laughter from Matt's speech, but it became more and more faint. Dark thoughts started to swirl around my head. I had absolutely nothing, I was a failure. I was about to go in front of the entire school, perhaps the most shy guy in school, and I had absolutely nothing prepared. How idiotic could I be? The whole school was going to laugh at me. I would disappoint everyone - Nicole, Phil, Mr. Salvador, mom...

I felt a soft touch on my hand that brought me back to reality. I looked to my hand and found Megan's on top of it, her thumb caressing the skin of my hand. "Are you okay?" she whispered, nothing but concern on her face. "You were breathing really hard there..."

Was I? It sure sounded like me. I was nervous as all hell, and just wanted to leave. Or cry. Or both. God, I was a wreck. I smiled at her. "Yeah, I'll be okay. Just nervous."

She took my hand in hers. Her touch was absolutely electric. Her hands were delicate, yet deliberate, and suddenly my smile felt genuine. "I'm nervous too. It's okay." She held my hand and paused before adding, "It'll be over with soon. Might as well go through with it now we're here, hm?"

My smile didn't fade, and I nodded. I let go of her hand reluctantly and turned my attention back to the podium, where Phil was there again thanking all of the grade 10 candidates. How much time had passed?! He then turned his attention to us and introduced us to the crowd. The crowd, mostly the grade nine section, cheered.

"Great." he said enthusiastically. "Now, you may recognize this next girl by her brother, who made that great speech about the tornado and the science lab."

Matt leaned in to me, a smug expression on his face. "I made that part up myself."

"Let's give a warm welcome to our first candidate, Megan Schneider!" Phil lead the clapping as Megan timidly took to the stage. She cleared her throat and began her speech, which wasn't half bad. I couldn't concentrate, however, due to my own nervousness. I think I started breathing heavily again as I debated in my head what I was going to do. I think Matt heard me, and empathy must run in his family or something. Next thing I knew, a hand I guessed was his was rubbing my back reassuringly. "Relax, man." Matt said soothingly. "It's all good." After a bit, the rubbing stopped, but his hand remained on my shoulder. It felt nice to have people in my life who actually cared when I was feeling down. I know I'm sounding like a broken record, but this was the first time in my life someone outside of family was helping me when I was down, and it meant the world to me.

When I looked up, Megan was back in her seat and Phil was at the podium. "I think you're up next, man." Matt said, now both of his hands on my shoulders to support me in getting up.

Sure enough, at that moment I heard Phil say, " ... And when it comes to the issues this guy has done his homework. Here he is, Adam Watson!"

Matt had no shame in standing up and helping me get on my own two feet until he was confident I could walk to the podium myself. My heart was pounding in my chest. My legs felt like they were made of solid lead. I managed to make my way over to the podium and clear my throat as the cheering died down.

But just as it did, one guy declared, more loudly than he should have, "Hey! That's the guy who asked what we want in the school!" I looked down and could only smile in disbelief. It was Carson, the guy from my math class. He definitely already knew who I was, but I guess he thought this could give me a boost.

The result was instantaneous. As if the cheering had never died down, it erupted for a second time, this time louder than the last. I had absolutely no words for the moment. These students, people I had only met a few days ago, were being so selfless and helping me. I was overwhelmed. So much so, that my throat was closing up. I cleared my throat again, in what the audience took as a sign of me beginning my speech.

"Um..." I began. Stellar beginning. I think I really sold it with the 'm' sound. My heart began pounding even harder than others. My nervousness, surprise at everyone's kindness, past stress and lack of preparation were welling up from within me. I could tell, I was going to cry. How lame would that be? Yes sir, vote for the crying dolt. I had to take some edge off. I needed some sort of release, a joke or something.

I breathed once, and again. "My fellow Americans..." I started, earning a chuckle from the crowd. Well, that was it, filled my joke quota. I needed to follow that up with something serious. I passed the mic to my brain as I began to freestyle, not knowing the words coming out of my own mouth.

"The people of this school ... are something special." I began, not knowing why I said that or where it came from. "During my campaign over the last week, I've been asking you what needs fixing, what's wrong with the school. But I'd like to take some time and tell you what's right with it. About a minute ago, I was in that chair, on the verge of a panic attack."

My arms were visibly shaking, and Phil's eyes were going back and forth, not knowing where this was going. Matt got up from his chair and practically ran to my side. "Hey man, you don't have to do this. If you're not okay, you can skip the speech." he whispered, concerned.

I used him coming up to my side to my advantage and pointed to him. "But thanks to this guy, Thanks to Matt and Megan Schneider, I'm okay. They saw I was not okay, and without even really knowing me, without giving it a second thought, they made sure I was okay." I was still shaking. I wasn't sure, but I think a single tear was falling from my eye. What a wimp, I scolded myself. I was crying in front of the whole school. I felt lame beyond the limits of lame.

"A school where people do that is a school I want to represent." I heard coming out of my mouth. "In the past, I've been at schools where people will just as gladly take your lunch money or leave you with a bruise as say hi. I signed up for student council, because thanks to you all, this is a school worth representing."

There was a large pause. It was clear I wasn't done, but I felt the pause was necessary. A second tear was now rolling down from my second eye, despite me telling my inner self to get a grip. Unlike other speeches, no one was saying a word in the crowd. My speech had silenced them. "If you vote for me as your grade 9 rep, I can't promise that I will fix every single thing you've told me. But I remember them, every single thing you've told me. And I can promise that I will fight like hell to make this school worthy of its students. If you guys can show me this strongly why you deserve the best, then you bet I will do anything I can to make sure this school becomes like its students - the best in the world."

It took Phil two whole minutes to stop half the crowd from continuously applauding as Matt helped me back to my seat. My hands were buried in my face now, and I wasn't happy or confident to admit it, but I was now bawling my eyes out. Was it relief that it was over? Guilt that I was so lame as to cry during a speech? The past stress? I didn't know. All I knew was that was I now had both Matt and Megan supporting me as I produced enough tears to irrigate a rice field, and that Blondie was up. I didn't pay much attention to him - I only learned later that he had bombed. Apparently he forgot his speech. I guess he should have made it up.


Since candidates aren't allowed to elect anyways, with Mr. Carrozza's blessing, I spent the rest of the period in the washroom freshening up as everyone else in the school voted. I showed up to his room around the same time as everyone else left.

Some people were congratulating me as they left. Others actually seemed ticked off. Apparently some students saw me crying and thought it was an act to get more votes, that I was faking it. At this point, though, I honestly didn't care anymore. The voting was done, my speech was done, I never had to do anything like that again.

As I picked up my backpack, Mr. Carrozza stopped me. "How did you know in your speech that those two were going to help you?" he asked. "Your experiment was a delightful success, but either you were lying or you were taking a great risk in knowing they would step to your aid if you wrote that on the weekend."

"Between us?" I asked Mr. Carrozza. He nodded. I looked around left and right, before leaning in and whispering, "I never wrote a speech."

"Oh, my my my my." Mr. Carrozza said to himself, collecting his thoughts. "Well I say, on the one hand, very well done!"

" ... On the other?" I asked him.

"I mean no offense by saying this, young master Watson, but I expect more responsibility in someone from Student Council."

I couldn't contest that. He was right. I was supposed to write a speech, it was the rule. I'll have to look out for my responsibilities in the future, whether I got in to the council or not.

"Point taken, sir." I said.

He nodded seriously, before adding, "Now run along. And don't call me sir, it makes me feel old."

As I left the classroom, I heard him mumble to himself, "My god, I AM old." I chuckled to myself. Some things never change.

I walked down the hallway at a leisurely pace, enjoying my sudden feeling of inner freedom, when I heard a kind of shy "Hey." next to me.

I turned my head to see May. My gaze immediately went to the floor out of instinct, then back to her. "Hey!" I replied, not sure how confident it sounded.

"It was quite something you said today." she said, flashing me a smile.

I scoffed. "Yeah, if you count fake crying as 'quite something.'"

"It didn't seem fake to me. It seemed very real." she replied, softly yet strongly.

"It was, yeah." I said quietly.

"If you ask me, that was really brave." she told me, looking me straight in the eyes and flashing me a smile.

I smiled back. "Thanks." I said, not sure what else to say. I felt like if I talked to her, I might say something out of turn and ... I mean, she clearly is okay with me now, I couldn't jeopardize that by talking to her! What if I say something and she doesn't talk to me for a week again? Maybe that's what happened last time. Maybe I offended her. Um, quick, look down at your shoes, I thought.

"What class do you have next?" she asked me, making me look up from my shoes.

"Um, math." I said dumbly.

She nodded. "I have geography."

"Ah, I see." I said quickly, ever-wishing I was more confident. "Well, uh ... I hope you enjoy it."

"Yeah, you too." She smiled sweetly. "I'll see you in English?"

I laughed and said the first thing that came to mind. "God, I hope so." I immediately cringed after, and looked at her, seeing a look of disgust on her face.

Oh, never mind, that was my imagination working against me. She was actually just maintaining her smile. "Me too!" she said in a chipper manner. "See you!" She took off down another hallway.

I sighed, then inhaled sharply, catching a whiff of what I could guess was her perfume. I had no clue what it was, I just knew that it smelled absolutely lovely. Even after she was gone, the conversation replayed over and over in my mind, and I was fantasizing about talking some more. About her favorite color, or her grade 8 year, anything...

Wham. Right into the wall. I was lost in thought, I thought as I gingerly rubbed my nose. God dammit, I did have a crush on May.


Math class went by uneventfully until the announcement. Mr. Graves gave me a small nod as I entered the classroom, his form of a smile, clearly related to the Student Council incident. Mostly I just thanked Carson over and over for the first five minutes of class. I don't think I could have gotten through the speech without his kindness. He brushed it off and said I'd do the same. God, I hoped I was the kind who would.

The PA system crackled halfway through the lesson, signaling that someone had an announcement.

"Good morning, staff and students. This is Mr. Scott speaking." came the voice. Mr. Scott always began his announcements like that. "I'd just like to tell you that we've counted all of the votes and the results are in!"

"This is it, man, this is it." Carson told me.

"You're so excited about my possible achievement. What about you?" I asked him.

"Well, when I do something noteworthy, you'll be the first to know." He said. He added threateningly, "And you'd better be the first to congratulate me."

We both laughed it off as Mr. Scott continued. "Winning by a landslide, your grade 10 rep for next year is Matthew Schneider..."

Carson blew a raspberry. "Big shock. That guy's been a popular prep ever since he came here."

"Hey, he's a nice guy too." I came to his aid.

"I'll believe that when I see it." Carson fired back.

"And your grade rep for grade 9 ... Megan Schneider..."

My heart sank. I didn't particularly want the job, but it was something nice to work towards, and after pouring my heart out to the students, it was kind of sad to know that it was all in vain. Still I suppose this was an opportunity for me to see what I've gained from the experience and keep going from there.

" ... And Adam Watson tied in the polls, so in an unusual circumstance, we've allowed them to both assume the role."

Well, fuck me. I won. Carson was the first to cheer in an unexpectedly loud fashion, and the other students chipped in to a lesser extent. Mr. Graves sat at his desk, without a smile yet clapping for me. It was the biggest gesture I've seen him give anybody.


At lunch time, Nicole texted me to meet her in the main hallway. As soon as I showed up, she burst out of the crowd and gave me a huge hug.

"There's my little crybaby!" she said as she pulled me against her, pushing her tits against me in the process.

I chuckled. "Thanks."

"I'm so proud of you, ya little sap." she continued as she broke the hug, only to kiss me on the cheek. Several passerby raised their eyebrows at that.

"I still can't believe that I did it. I'm in." I said almost breathily.

"You did it, you're in, you're one of the council." She repeated giddily. "Now you know that this means you'll be staying after school for one of their meetings, right?"

Crap. I forgot clean about that. I guess this meant texting my mom when she was done work ... at 5. Hopefully these meetings go on for long, because I had the feeling I was going to be very bored after the meeting was over.

"How is it that you could remember when council has meetings and not me?" I asked aloud, damning my own memory.

"Grade 11, freshman." she winked.

"Is 'grade 11' code for 'psychic'?" I winked back.

"I do what I can." She grinned and hugged me again. "Anyway, I've got to get going but I just really wanted to congratulate you. Just don't cry on me."

"Thanks. That means a lot." I said genuinely. She waved to me as she skipped down the hallways, leaving me behind, staring at her ass. Great, I thought to myself. A great ass too. As if I didn't have enough of a problem with staring at her.


Despite May's earlier cheerful point, English class went by uneventfully and the only encounter I had with her was a cheerful wave when she sat down at her desk. Otherwise, it was back to To Kill a Mockingbird.

It was drama class which excited me. After the speech, I actually felt a little bit more comfortable in the classroom, even with such a presence as Mr. Salvador looming over us. Today, of course, was no exception to that looming power.

"Hello." he said simply, yet powerfully. "We have a lot to do today, or more specifically, you have a lot to go over today." he snickered. It wasn't uncommon for him to do that at his own jokes. "I have with me ten very different scripts. I want you all to find a partner. This will be a long-term project, so find a partner you think you'll work well with." He let us go about our business. Being ... well, being me, I remained completely still, afraid to make the first step as other people claimed parters.

I heard a familiar "Hey." beside me and turned to face May.

"Hey!" I said cheerfully, and she took a seat next to me.

"Mr. Salvador told us to find someone we work well with, and I haven't worked with many people."

"Oh yeah?" I asked. I was too scared to ask her if she would be my partner.

"Yeah." she softly replied and looked down. "Well, anyways..." she said as she got up and started to walk off.

God dammit, this was about finding drama partners, why was there this tension? I felt like the moment was romantic. I bet she didn't, though. I bet that's why she was walking away. I needed to make it clear to her that I didn't mean any offense.

"Hey, May." I called out, she stopped where she was and pivoted to look at me, nothing but innocence on her face.

"Yes, Adam?" She asked me sweetly.

"Will you be my partner?" Were the words that exited my mouth before I thought about them.

"Sure!" She said, as if the whole scene before hadn't happened.

"Aaaaaand time." Mr. Salvador called out, clearly not amused. "Hanna, how long did that take us?"

"Four minutes, thirty-two seconds." Hanna, clearly an over-enthused drama student, piped up.

"Four minutes, thirty-two seconds." Mr. Salvador repeated. "That took way too long. In this class, I expect you to take initiative, and I expect you to act quickly, on impulse." Rub it in, why don't you. "Next time you'll have your partners by two minutes. Understood?"

A chorus of 'yes' filled the auditorium. "Good." Mr. Salvador said. "Now, label yourselves A and B."

May was A. We went through this before. No words even had to be said.

"B's, come up and collect your script." He reached beside him, and retrieved an upside-down bowler hat.

"Uh, Salvador ... that's a hat." A boy with very short brown hair and a goatee piped up.

"Thank you, Callum." Mr. Salvador thanked him. "Your scripts are in the hat. Come and get them."

I, like everyone else, shrugged and went forward to collect our script. I reached into the hat and pulled out a piece of paper that said, "A tree gets chopped down."

Everyone else questioned whether these were scripts, but I knew Mr. Salvador's game by now.

"All of you have a basic action as your script. By this time next Monday, you will have a full, 5-minute piece that shows this action. You're going to be performing as non-human objects, and I want you to make sure you're not a character, you're not living, and you don't look human. It's a challenge, so don't take this task lightly. I want you to make the entire piece interesting. I want the piece to have its own plot. You can talk to me if you want lighting or music preferences, other than that, it's all up to you. If you want me to view what you have so far, I'll be in the room. Come and find me. Go."

Everyone flew onstage to claim their own piece of the aud to work with. May, however, had a different idea. "Follow me." she instructed me. She was really cute when she gave orders.

"Mr. Salvador!" She called out to him.

"You can't show me anything yet. It's too early. Keep working." He told her.

"No, it's not that." she responded. "Could we maybe go outside to look at trees? If we're going to be acting as them, I want to make sure we make it as accurate as possible."

A smile formed on Mr. Salvador's lips. "Absolutely. I'm guessing you got 'a tree gets chopped down'? Just make sure you don't go anywhere other than in front of the school. There are some trees there."

She and I enthusiastically nodded. What a great idea! I marveled at her imagination. I'm glad I was working with May, and not just for the obvious reason.


By the end of drama class, May and I actually got a lot done. We looked at the trees from every angle, and tried to mimic them with our bodies. Then we discussed who would be the axe, and planned how that would span five minutes. We figured that was good enough for one day, and sat down on the front steps of the school.

"Are you liking grade nine so far?" she asked me.

I snickered. "If you had asked me a week ago you'd be getting a very different answer." I thought of Nicole, and what we had done in her car only days before.

She grinned. "I don't suppose that had anything to do with me transferring to this class, does it?" she asked with a wink.

I turned pink and looked at my shoes. "Hey." she said after a bit. "It was just a joke! You don't have to answer that."

Feeling the tension, she broke it with "Besides, I'm sure that answer was definitely 'yes.'"

"And what makes you so sure?" I asked her with a smirk.

"Well, what else happened in the last week that made high school so much better?" she challenged me.

For a second, I opened my mouth to give her the answer on my mind, but luckily I remembered that perhaps it would be too crass to mention it like that. I was crushing on May, for goodness sakes. Telling her about my sexual adventures wasn't going to do me any favors.

She took my silence as a victory. "Thought so." She said triumphantly.

"Well, are you?" I asked her.

"Huh?"

"Are you liking grade nine so far?"

"Well..." she started hesitantly. "I've been getting less shy lately, and I actually feel comfortable here now. So I guess that's good."

"Yeah? Have you been making friends?" I asked her.

"A few." she replied, suddenly losing energy. "I guess. I haven't really been connecting with anyone that much since I got here. And we both know how much I suck at showing emotions." she added, referencing last Monday.

"Hey, you were great. I just suck at guessing." I defended her, standing up. "And if you need a friend, I'm right here. If ... If you want a friend, that is."

She giggled, which was adorable and brought out her beautiful smile again. She hopped off the steps and hugged me. "Thanks, Adam." she told me. My hands hovered for a second, before embracing her back. Suddenly, I became aware that her breasts were pushing into my chest, and before an awkward situation could pop up, gently pushed her away. Luckily, she just took it as the hug being over.

"Do you have a cell phone?" she asked me. "I might take you up on that offer."

Too happy for words, my heart in my throat, I whipped out my cell phone and we exchanged numbers.

"Great." she said happily. She fell silent, then added with a sly face, "Hopefully your girlfriend won't mind if I text you."

"Girlfriend?" I was genuinely puzzled, until I put the pieces together. "Who, Nicole?"

"The camera girl? Yeah, I've seen her around school a lot. She takes that camera EVERYWHERE, it's weird. Anyway, I saw you two during lunch. I thought I saw her kiss you! On the cheek, but still."

Now, I didn't want to lie to her, but this was also my first crush. I didn't want to blow it so soon. "Nah, she's just my neighbor." I said to her with a confident voice. "We've known each other since ... I was still using a car seat." It was not TECHNICALLY a lie, since I did sit on her. "But we would never be ... No, not like that. She's like a sister to me."

Bleh. Well, I just disgusted myself, but from the look on her face, she bought it. "Oh, okay!" she said in her normal cheerful voice. She played with a lock of her hair, something I never really saw her do before, and slowly started to speak. "So does that mean ... Are you..."

"Bell rang!" came the voice of Mr. Salvador through the open school doors. "I hope you two got up to more than just chatting out here."

Despite his powerful persona, May didn't ever seem fazed by him. "We did, as a matter of fact. A lot more." She flashed me a quick smile and headed inside.

I followed, while Mr. Salvador was still holding open the door. By this time, she was already out of sight. "Are you two together?" Mr. Salvador asked me.

Oh, the irony. "Nope." I simply answered as we started walking.

"Oh, good." Mr. Salvador replied.

"Good?" I asked him.

"In drama, two types of groups don't work well together. People who hate each other, and people who love each other. Both types let personal feelings guide their choices instead of what should come normally in a drama piece."

"Hmm." Was all I could think to say. "Does that affect normal lives too?"

He flashed me a quick smile. "Drama is just an extension of normal life."

"Fair enough!" I replied.

"Good work earlier, by the way. You had true emotion behind your words." he told me as we neared the classroom.

"I guess." I simply responded. "People here inspired me. Although a lot of people thought my crying was fake."

"It wasn't." was all he said, like it was an order. Of course, he was a drama teacher. He would be able to tell.

By the time I got to the classroom, May was gone. She must have left in a hurry. I slung my backpack over my shoulder and noted Mr. Salvador on the stage, inspecting the lighting. "Take care!" I called to him.

He didn't say goodbye. I don't think he ever did.


Thank goodness for the talk he and I had about student council, otherwise knowing me I would have forgotten about the meeting. Luckily, in the hallways after leaving the aud, I met up with Phil who was more than happy to show me to where the meetings were held.

"You were a bit ... uneasy there." He said as we were walking. "You okay now?"

"Yeah." I said. "I just get nervous in front of crowds. But now I'm ready to work."

"Great!" he responded as he opened a door. Room 203. The room was filled with students of every kind. Hipsters, jocks, I think there was even a geek. Mostly from grade 11 up though. I guess that's when all of the good positions opened up. I took a seat near the back and Phil walked to the center of the room.

"Alright everybody, listen up! I'd like to welcome you all to the introductory council of this year!" There was mild cheering. "First, I'd like to welcome back Matt Schneider, he knows how much we've missed him."

"We didn't miss you at all, he's just being kind." Chirped the geek from behind Phil. Everyone snickered.

"And now to welcome our grade nines to the party, we have our own lovely own Ms. Baker!"

Baker! That was...

On cue, Nicole burst through the doors, wearing the same button-up vest from this morning, but visibly nothing else from the waist up. "Today we have the rare treat of welcoming two new grade nines to Student Council." she started.

Well, of course she wouldn't tell me she was on student council ... Though a lot more made sense now. How she knew so much, why she was texting Phil, why she got really excited when she saw me the first time, the thing she had to do this morning...

"First off, we have the handsome and charming Adam Watson." she said. Before I knew how to react to that, she took my face and her hands and planted a kiss on my lips. Time stopped, and I stayed as still as possible. My first kiss ... I certainly didn't know it was going to happen like this. As she broke away, I felt almost disappointed. I didn't know she wanted to reveal what she was doing with me so publicly, but it definitely aroused me. I guess it was out in the open now, Nicole and I have been fooling around. Hell, it's kind of funny that I've sucked on her nipples before and only now I just had my first kiss.

"Secondly," she said, moving away from me. Oh well. I guess the council would discuss the new developments later, though to my shock they didn't seem shocked at all, except for Megan. And speaking of... "We have the beautiful, gorgeous Megan Schneider." Then, to my complete and utter shock, she took Megan's face in her hands and gave her a full kiss on the lips. Because this was girl-on-girl, the guys cheered for this one, but I was still left in shock.

I guess I wasn't the only one ... I guess she kissed every newcomer or something. It never really crossed my mind before, but yeah ... I must have been the hundredth guy to kiss her. Was that also true for the sex? Was I just another number in her book of reference? The next sucker, standing in line? I would have given her my virginity if I asked. And she would have taken it so carelessly. What an idiot I've been...

Megan didn't look too happy with her kiss either, actually. From when Nicole's lips departed hers, she just sat there, an uneasy expression on her lips.

As Phil went on, she looked in my eyes and smiled, but I let my gaze wander. Phil droned on. "This meeting, for the newly elected, will just be so you can see how things are run here. You won't get any jobs today. The rest of us can-" blah blah blah. I'd heard enough. As long as I didn't need to do anything, I saw no further need to focus. Besides, I couldn't focus on anything.


After the meeting ended, everybody started to clear out. Nicole hopped out of her seat and walked up to Phil. "Great council today, Mr. President, as usual." She flashed him a flirty smile.

"Where's my kiss, huh?" Phil asked boldly. I think I was going to be sick.

Nicole smirked. "Maybe when you're older." she told him. She turned her back on him and walked over to me. "Let me guess - you need a ride, right, squirt?"

"Sure, I guess." I replied disinterestedly as I walked out of the room. I could see she gave me a confused glance.

"How much older?" I could hear Phil call as Nicole herself walked out of the hallway to join me.

"Oh, five ... six years." She called back to the room. I just started walking. I didn't care. Today was a mix of emotions for me - it was probably inevitable that I was going to get angry at someone. Truth be told, I was probably more angry at myself for falling for her wiles so quickly.

"Hey." She called after me. I didn't respond, so she ran up next to me, started walking alongside me towards the exit and repeated herself. "Hey!"

"What?" I asked her.

"What's wrong, hotshot?" She asked me. She had genuine concern in her voice.

"How many guys have you kissed? And girls. How many people have you kissed?" I asked her.

"Ah." she said, figuring me out. Amazingly, she cracked a grin. "Well, this was gonna come up sooner or later. Is someone jealous?" She asked in a baby voice. I turned away from her and kept walking.

"Aw, c'mon, don't be like that." she pouted. "You didn't really think that you were the first, did you?"

"No, but you sure as hell could have told me, or something before just flashing me your tits. What if my first kiss meant something big to me? Now it just means another brick in the wall for you. I'm just the next of many."

"It doesn't work like that." She told me sternly. "Look, that's just what happens in high school. I'm sorry, but it is. It's not like you were telling me to stop." By now, we were at her car. She unlocked it and got in. I followed suit.

"Well, it's just made things clear. I thought I was a friend to you. I thought I finally meant something to someone. But nope, I'm just another booty call for Nicole Baker." My tone was ice-cold by now.

Amazingly, while she was stern, she still held her jokey tone with me. "Right, and you're telling me the guy who only needed a green flag to suck on my tits within, hmm, HALF AN HOUR of knowing me isn't guilty of being shallow?"

Damn. She had a good point. I didn't say anything, and turned my head away.

"Look, for the record, I'm sorry." she continued. "If you had told me how much that meant to you, I wouldn't have done it. And for the record, I do consider you a friend. Hell, you're actually a lot sweeter than ... like, 9 out of 10 guys I've been with, if we're talking statistics. But if we're talking numbers..." She started counting on her fingers. I don't know if it was for comedic effect, but the number surpassed 30.

"How many guys have you had?!" I asked with shock. Although, as she could tell, I was no longer upset.

She laughed. "You'd be surprised. And hey, you didn't think this was the first year that we stopped checking the speeches by COINCIDENCE, did you?" she winked. "I pulled a few strings during my morning meeting with Phil. You're welcome." She started the car and stretched. Then, as if I should have expected anything else, she started undoing the buttons on her vest top, revealing, surprise, nothing underneath.

"Is this a requirement for you driving or something?" I asked her, a smile returning to my face.

"I don't see you complaining." She winked, tweaking a nipple.

"You do that any more, and I may just be tempted to do that myself." I told her. I felt my lust coming back to me, and suddenly I had a craving for the taste of her tits once again in my mouth.

"Promises promises." she said slyly, letting go of her boobs and backing out of the school parking lot. Once again, I could tell she was aroused herself, just by looking at how far her nipples were sticking out. God, her boobs looked amazing. The way her large, pink areolae crowned each boob, it just made me want to take one and start sucking. The way her breasts rose and fell with her breathing ... It was almost serene, actually. The way they jutted out, and stuck out a little to the side, almost squishing together, they were perfect in every way.

She caught me looking. "Well well." She said. "Looks like we won't even need the promises." She arched her back, pushing her boobs out further.

"Look who's talking." I said, taking my finger and flicking her obviously hard nipple. She shivered at my touch.

"What can I say?" She said sheepishly. "It would be a shame if I took you home and left it at that."

I smiled at her, but looked out straight at the road. After a bit, so did she, and before long, we were on the road. Once I was confident that she was looking straight ahead, I silently undid my seatbelt and mapped my actions. Then, once we were at a stop sign, with computer accuracy I got out of my seat and latched my mouth right on to her right nipple. I started sucking immediately.

"Oh, shit." she moaned. "Adam, this is not exactly safe."

"What did you say?" I asked, letting go of her nipple only to tweak it with my hand.

"I said, 'fuck you.' Now keep sucking." She said with a laugh. And so I did, for no one knows how long. I began to roll her nipple around with my tongue, and she started panting. I actually came to love the rhythm of her breathing. There was a certain melody to it, and I was playing it's melody with my own breath. This is for helping a loser out, I thought as I sucked harder on her tit, making her moan again. This is the rides home, I thought as I brought my hand up to her other nipple. I was trying not to interfere with her driving, so the angle was a little awkward, but it worked.

And THIS, I thought deviously, is for not telling me about the kiss, I thought as I bit down, hard, on her nipple.

"Aiie!" She yelped. I soothed the bitten nipple with my tongue, gently tracing it along the bitten area then playing with it, teasing it. Her hips started to buck and on cue, I stopped right there and got back in my seat.

"Why the fuck did you stop?" She asked me in the closest tone to upset I've ever heard her use.

"Oh, right, like you've never teased me before." I retaliated. There was fire in her eyes, and she started driving 10mph faster. I laughed to myself. Victory, I thought.

My victory was short-lived as I saw her drive right past my house. "Um ... Nicole..." I said. She ignored me and pulled into her driveway, still breathily heavily.

"Seriously? As punishment, you're going to make me walk home from here?" I asked her, an eyebrow cocked.

She rolled her eyes. "You really need to know when to notice things, dumbass." She threw at me. "How many other cars do you see in this driveway?"

"Um ... None." I replied hesitantly, then quickly understood. "You mean..."

She didn't give me enough time to finish that sentence. With her top still undone, she bolted out of the car, ran to the other side, and practically dragged me out, towards the house. In hindsight, I probably should have put my seatbelt back on.

I didn't get to see much of it once we got inside since Nicole was dragging me with the force of Louis Cyr, but from what I could see she had a nice place. Everything was very clean, proper, shining and frankly fancy. Her room was a bit of a different story, with neon-green walls and stuff strewn about everywhere, but my attention was admittedly a bit distracted.

She practically threw me down on and the bed and threw off her vest like it was on fire. Then she pounced on me so that my chest was right in her face. I got right to work, grabbing her left tit and playing with it with my tongue.

"Oooooh, Adam..." She moaned. She was getting really turned on, and her hips went to bucking right away, which quickly turned into grinding once she realized she had a fully erect dick right in front of her.

Instinctively, her mouth went right to my neck, wasting no time in biting it immediately. I opened my mouth in pain, but no sound came out. She used the opportunity and pushed herself forward so that her boob was entirely in my mouth. Working with her, I started sucking and sucking. There was something about the moment where, without thinking, I wrapped my arms around her in an embrace, still sucking. This wasn't out of lust, it was definitely something else, something sweeter. It's like I was grateful for all of the things she'd done for me, and giving her this pleasure was my way of thanking her.

Meanwhile, her grinding was getting more and more desperate. "Fuck." She said, at first softly. After my mouth switched to her other boob and began to suck again, she repeated it. "Fuck!" Each time getting more and more lustful. "FUCK!"

Finally, she got off of me and started fumbling with my shirt. I had no clue what was about to happen but I could guess that it would be awesome. I helped her take it off, and only then realized she was seeing me shirtless. My shoulders collapsed inwards, showing my insecurity. She just leaned back and took in what she saw.

After a few seconds she bit her lower lip in approval. "Not bad, hotshot." She said, as she made a move for my pants. She grabbed my dick through my jeans and moaned. "Mmm ... Not bad at all."

As she tried to fumble with the button of my jeans, my phone fell out of my pocket. "Oopsie!" she sang innocently. She looked at the screen as she passed it back to me. "You have a message."

Really? Mom barely ever texted me, and dad frankly never knew how to text. Who could it ... Ah. Right. May.

As I unlocked my phone, I saw the message. hey this is adam rite? Oh, Nicole would hate her. At least she was using punctuation properly.

"So who is it?" Nicole asked impatiently, still slowly tearing away at the button of my jeans.

"Um ... mom. Wants to know where I am." I answered.

Her psychic powers must have kicked in, because she blinked twice and said, "Your mom barely texts you, now who is it?" With split-second timing, she grabbed the phone out of my hand. "Ooh la la, who's this?" she asked me, showing me the screen.

Now with May, I was insecure, but Nicole I just trusted. Maybe because I've explored her more than anyone else I never met, but I just felt comfortable telling her the truth. Besides, after today, I think the truth was the best policy.

"Her name is May Stevens." I admitted.

"Oh my! Little Adam has a girlfriend!" she said, teasing me, but still rubbing her own pussy through her pants.

"She's not a girlfriend, I just have a crush on her." I admitted. Then for good measure, I added, "Aww, is someone jealous?" in an imitating tone.

"Don't you remember?" She asked, slipping off my pants. "I'm not the jealous type. No strings attached. Do you need a reminder?"

I let my actions speak for themselves as she worked my pants off and got to my boxers.

"So, uh ... May Stevens. I think I know her. Cute little brunette, right? Your grade?" she said slowly.

"Uh, yeah. Why?" I asked.

"And do you ever fantasize about things you could do with her?" she asked, her slow tone turning into one of seduction. I saw where she was going.

"All the time." I partially lied.

She slowly dropped my boxers to my ankles, revealing my hard dick right in front of her face. "Damn! I guess I can't call you Little Adam."

"Oh, come on. You've been with how many guys?"

"Believe me, for a grade nine, this is impressive." She retaliated. "So Adam, tell me. What kind of things did you picture doing with May? Did you ever think May would do this?"

With that, she took my dick right into her mouth. It slipped past her lips, and entered her warm, wet mouth. She slowly started moving her mouth back and forth, caressing my cock with her tongue. For a second, I was in heaven.

She let go of my dick long enough to say, "I'm waiting for an answer!" then placing the tip of her tongue at the bottom of my dick. With agonizing slowness, she licked her way to the top.

"I think she would go farther than that." I smiled slyly.

"Oooh, bold move, hotshot!" She grinned at me. "Well, we'll see what I can do. For now, close your eyes."

I wasn't sure what she had planned, but I sure as hell was not going to refuse. My head leaning back, I closed my eyes as her tongue played with my dick some more.

"Do you like this, Adam?" Came the distinct voice of May. "Does this make you happy?"

My eyes bolted open to see Nicole grinning again. "Imitation. It's my hobby. Now sit back and enjoy it."

"Wait, how the hell did you manage to exactly memorize May's voice after meeting her in the hallway a couple of times?"

"Details, details." Nicole smirked. "Now why are your eyes open?"

Was there anything this amazing girl couldn't do?! I closed my eyes again and put my left hand on the back of her head, coaxing her to put her mouth back on my dick.

"Wow, Adam. It's so big." May's voice rang through the room. "I think I'm in love with it." She stressed the word 'love' and immediately slipped my cock back between her lips. Her tongue was working on my head as she tried to push my dick farther and farther down.

"Oh my God, May. That's incredible." I moaned without thinking. Nicole moaned on my dick, and I was 90% sure that moan was involuntary. Me thinking about fucking someone else was turning her on, was it? That in turn turned me on and before long I was moving my hips to slide my cock further and further down her throat, which, of course, she took without difficulty.

"Do you like it, Adam?" May's voice asked me as she came up for air. "Do I please you?"

"You really please me, May." I said, while realizing how close I was. I was actually amazed I lasted as long as I did.

"What else can I do for you, baby?" She asked me. In answer, I grabbed her hair and forced her mouth back on my dick. She got the message immediately, and started using every trick in the book. Her hand started to play with my balls as she worked back and forth, faster than ever and her tongue ran circles over the head. After a bit, I noticed that her moaning had returned and that her arm was moving with her body, like she was bucking her hips. Even without rubbing herself, this scene was turning her on!

It wasn't long before I felt a churning sensation. I had a few seconds, max. "May!" I gasped! "It's- I-" I got that out before I started spurting in her beautiful mouth. Nicole never missed a beat, swallowing like a pro (which I'm sure she was), all the while still bucking her hips. I couldn't see straight, I felt like I was going to pass out. "I..." came out of my mouth involuntarily, but I never got to finish that thought. Nicole still sucked away, but went from frantic to soothing as my spurts of cum subsided, getting slower and slower until her lips popped off my dick. I felt nothing but pure euphoria, and before I could even see straight, went in for an embrace as soon as Nicole stood up. She gladly returned the hug, then broke it off, searching for something. She found a water bottle on the floor and started chugging away, occasionally swishing in her mouth.

"No offense." She said casually. Using her regular voice almost caught me off guard.

"None taken." I responded. I eyed her up and down. Despite her casual tone, she was definitely still turned on, and sucking me off didn't help her one bit. Well, I decided as I slowly kneeled in front of her, I think I owed her one.

"Woah there, Casa Nova, what are you up to?" She asked. I didn't answer. All I did was kiss her stomach, gently tracing letters on it with my tongue. She moaned, still very turned on, and I swear I felt heat radiating from her pussy.

As I started to undo her pants, she stopped me with her hands. "Easy there, squirt." She said, although huskily. "What you doin' that for?"

"You did all this for me, now I want to give you a little reward, that's all." I said back gently, still a little 'Cloud-Nine'y from cumming.

"No, it's okay, you don't have to do that." She reassured me, trying to bring me up to her face.

"Nicole..." I said, looking her dead in the eye. "I want to."

She bit her lip in frustration. I caught on that something was afoot. "The truth, Nicole." I told her. It was my turn to read her mind for a change.

She inhaled and exhaled a few times, clearly nervous. I'd never seen her like this before. "I'veneverhadaguydothattome." She finally said quickly, and winced.

"Really?" I asked. I found it a bit hard to believe. The girl was confident, bold, definitely flirty, and DEFINITELY beautiful, and a guy had never eaten her out.

"Mhm." she hummed, and bit her lip.

I stood straight up and looked her right in the eye. With my fact close to hers, I told her, "I still want to."

Without warning, she leaned forward. There was no drive, no lust, just subtlety, when she kissed me on the lips. It was gentle, her lips were soft - I had more time to appreciate them now. Before anything else happened, she leaned back and blushed slightly.

She regained her normal attitude and told me, "Y'know, it's not common for me to kiss the same guy twice."

"I guess I should be thankful." I replied as I sank down to her knees. We shuffled over to the bed and she fell back on it, while I slipped off her pants. There she was, dressed only in the black panties I saw that morning. She was still breathing heavily when I looked back into her blue eyes.

"Are you okay with this?" I asked. She nodded and bit her lip.

"Do you want this?" Her breathing got heavier and she nodded again. I slowly removed her panties from her legs and took a gaze at the first pussy I'd ever seen that wasn't from porn (yes, the schoolyard bullies were incorrect).

The first thing I noticed was that she didn't shave, but I didn't mind that one bit. It was very clear now that her black hair was all natural. As she kicked her panties off, I could see what I believed to be an erect clitoris. It was larger than average.

"I know, I know." Nicole, ever the psychic, jumped in. "Don't stare at it." I looked up to see that her face was red, and it wasn't because she was turned on. I recognized the look on her face, and the way her shoulders were scrunched in. She was insecure. She felt like she wasn't good enough, or in this case she felt like she had what she thought was a glaring flaw. Well, it was time to show her how I felt, how beautiful I thought she looked.

I didn't dive in immediately. first, I liked tenderly around her folds. I will confess, since I was a first-timer I had no clue what I was doing. I was only doing what felt right. As I licked, she started up her moaning, although she kept it soft at first.

Navigating around the hairs wasn't an easy task, but I was absolutely going to go through with it if it meant pleasuring Nicole. She was worth it and then some.

My licking became more and more deliberate, and more and more focussed. As my tongue neared Nicole's pussy, her moans become louder and longer.

"Oh my god." she breathed. "This is fucking amazing. Don't stop."

I wasn't planning on it. The moment of anticipation was over, the main show was about to begin. Throwing caution to the wind, I thrust inside of her with my tongue, causing her to gasp. Leaving it in for just a split second too short, I began to move my tongue around, listening for her reactions.

I soon found that she moaned the loudest when my tongue found her clit, so I decided to play it delicate again. I subtly danced around her clit with my tongue, every so often flicking it.

"Adam..." she was panting. "You are amazing."

I licked up and down her slit a few times more before returning to exploring her deeply with my tongue, as deep as I could go.She grabbed my head and was pushing me into her at this point, moaning and bucking her hips.

I started to run my hands up and down her thighs as my exploring continued. The taste wasn't phenomenal, but it wasn't strictly bad either. Actually, in a strange way it felt kind of nice to be returning the favor to Nicole. Plus, despite her pussy not being shaven, the rest of her skin felt like hot silk and I couldn't resist rubbing up and down her thighs once I had started. I stopped temporarily to kiss the outside of her pussy, which made her giggle amongst her moaning, and continued.

Her giggling stopped and her eyes squeezed shut when I extended my tongue past what I thought I could inside her pussy. She went right back to moaning. After a few minutes of darting and moving my tongue back and forth through her love tunnel, her body began to squirm and her moaning became constant.

"Adam ... I think I'm getting close." she squeaked. I doubled my efforts, moving quicker and going even deeper, lapping up every drop of fluid she could produce. Her hold on my head got stronger, shoving me so far between her legs I thought I was going to suffocate. "Adam..." she moaned. "I ... I..." she cut herself off with a high-pitched noise, signaling her orgasm. I kept up my efforts, still going strong, waiting to be rewarded with her pleasure. She writhed around for what seemed like a full minute, then a grin the likes of which I never have seen on Nicole spread across her beautiful lips.

"Stay right there." she commanded me, yet with pure bliss in her voice. "Don't move." She ground her hips against my tongue, slowly exhaling all the while. After a while of this, she stopped and opened her eyes lazily. I took my tongue out of her and slowly stood up. She followed suit, with something in her eyes. It wasn't quite lust, but I couldn't tell what exactly it was.

"How was that?" I asked her, a small smile forming on my lips. Nicole was breathing hard, and seemed almost nervous. She didn't respond with words, instead she just pulled me onto the bed in a passionate embrace, as she frantically kissed my lips over and over. I was shocked, but responded in vigor, pushing my lips against hers as we never left the embrace.

As we kissed, her tongue ran over my lips, and my mouth opened, allowing her access. She explored my mouth with her own tongue then darted away from my mouth, hinting that I should do the same. My tongue followed suit, and as it entered her mouth she moaned softly. Our tongues re-enacted the Battle of Waterloo, and apparently I was Napoleon. As she expertly played with and teased my tongue I slowly retreated, and our mouths parted. She stared into my eyes for a few seconds before nuzzling into my shoulder, both of us still naked.

She took her head away from my shoulder after a few seconds, a look of disgust on her face.

"What's that thing I taste?" she asked me.

I laughed. "Look down." I told her. She looked down between her legs and her expression softened. "Huh." she remarked. She retrieved the water bottle from beside her bed and swished around some more. After, she offered me the bottle.

"No thanks." I softly declined. "I didn't mind it at all."

She gave me a shy kind of smile as she put the bottle back. It was weird, before she was all gutsy and confident. Here, she seemed nervous, vulnerable and a little shy. After she placed the bottle beside the bed again, she resumed the nuzzling of her head into my shoulder.

"Hey Adam?" She softly asked after a few minutes of precious silence. She had a tone to her voice that I couldn't quite detect.

"Yes, Nicole?" I answered her.

"Do you..." she trailed off, but laughed to herself as she seemingly dismissed the thought. Her tone changed when she asked, "Do you have to get home immediately? It would be cool if we could hang out."

"Uh, yeah, sure!" I answered lamely. "I'd need to text my mom, plus I have a bit of homework..."

"Don't worry, I can help you with that." She said, looking up from my shoulder.

"And what makes you so sure I need help?" I asked, smirking at her.

"Oh, go put some pants on." she retaliated, laughing at me.

"Look who's talking." I joked as I got off the bed at retrieved my boxers. I slowly slid them on, then did the same with my pants. When I looked back, Nicole was in the same position on the bed, fully clothed like nothing happened.

"Now look who's talking." she giggled.

"How'd you do that?!" I asked. At this point, I almost had no right to be shocked at anything Nicole did.

"Grade 11, squirt." She winked.

"Okay, that one doesn't even apply to this situation."

"You'd be surprised!" she replied with a smile. I smiled back. Nicole was a really special girl, I had to admit. I was really glad I met her. And it seemed like with the way her smile looked after tonight, something changed. I think she was really glad to have met me too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.