Going, Gone - Cover

Going, Gone

Copyright© 2015 by Tomken

Preface

Science Fiction Sex Story: Preface - On their way to the new breeder colony Aphrodite, the Edgar community and their new neighbors prepare for their new duty.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Clergy   Public Sex   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   Nudism  

Businessman Bob Minter leads the charge in organizing the extraction of virtually the entire tiny town of Edgar, Washington. His own CAP score below 6.5, he expects to lose his own wife and three children. A 'Core Group' coordinating committee is formed and includes Bob, his friend Steve Carpenter, Mayor/Baker John Davis, school principal Jean Stevens, lawyer Jim Beatty, Rev. Andy Evans, teacher Amy Rogers, Coach Dave Franklin, Dr. Ellen Waters, senior class president Sarah Edwards and freshman class president Michael Martin.

The sponsor/concubine math doesn't seem to work to achieve evacuation of all of the children -- and their mothers. It is decided to attempt a crash course in CAP score enhancement for those in grades 8 - 12, plus adult volunteers. Regular school classes are cancelled and a full time community program is established. In aid of the town's goal, a supernumerary concubine is awarded to each sponsor by the Confederacy.

Ellen Waters offers to sponsor Bob, his wife Kathy and fourteen-year-old Sandy Minter, and they accept. Ellen is revealed to be a rape victim who had never fully recovered. Bob's CAP score increase to sponsor level, which leads Ellen and Bob to merge households. Bob and Kathy support Ellen's desire to sponsor abuse victims. They include Ellen's housemate, Julie, an agoraphobic pain slut; biker-babe sisters Nicole and Tiffany; beaten Mickey and her terrorized twins Mindy and Mandy; lovers Steven and Eric; uber-submissive Laura; and rape-pregnant Kelly, who had been chained and further abused by her father.

The town discovers that slow-motion extractions reveal issues not encountered with the instant variety.

Cast »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.