Starting Back When - Cover

Starting Back When

Copyright© 2014 by LittleSully

Chapter 7

I woke the next morning and made my way to an area that served as an outhouse. Using a stick, I dug a hole, wiped with some leaves and buried my waste. Then I went down to the river to wash and get some water to drink. Coming out of the water after swimming a few laps back and forth, a group pf three women were waiting for me on the bank. There was a blonde, a brunette and a redhead. It was a killer combo if ever there was one and a good opening for any number of jokes, but I digress.

As I stepped out of the water naked and showing off my rock hard physique and at least 7 of my 9 inches, the short, pretty brunette with steel gray eyes and huge breasts said, "We are the mates of the men you killed yesterday. My name is Hollie. This is Dawn."

The blond with green eyes also had large breasts but was taller, broader and had curvier hips than Hollie. If I had to guess, Dawn was probably close to 6 feet tall and 44-36-38 measurements. She simply squeaked something, nodded at me and looked down blushing. I guess nudity during the day was somewhat progressive for many of these people.

The last one had red hair, was tall and athletic and pretty normal looking until you got to her eyes. They were a stunning aquamarine color. I wondered how much she was "Remade". By looking at her, I figured maybe she was blind or something before Andso and his group got her in the chamber with the weird lights. Her eye color wasn't like anything I had ever seen in nature. "I am Linda," she said. "We want to know what you intend to do with us."

As widows, they would live on the goodwill of the members of the village and whatever they could successfully gather or trap to feed themselves. In this case, with no mates to hunt for them, the villagers might banish them so they had less people to feed. I didn't really want any more mates though. They all were looking at the ground and asked what I was going to do with them now that they had no mate to hunt for and protect them. They were considered my property by right of combat so it was all up to me. I didn't want the responsibility and wasn't really sure what the norm was in this culture. I knew I didn't have to keep them if I didn't want to though.

"Are you here to attack me?" I asked moving towards my gear. Their eyes got big and they all dropped to their knees and put their heads on the ground in supplication.

"We would never attack you Frank. You freed us from abusive and lazy mates. We tried to tell our mates that following Malnot was a bad thing but they were greedy and took whatever scraps he allowed them," said Linda.

Hollie said, "We wish to thank you for freeing us but would still like to know what you intend for us in the future."

"Do any of you have a male in the village that you think would take you as mate?" I asked.

All of them replied in the negative. Time to pass the buck to my senior wife...

"Please accompany me back to my hut to speak with my mates." Maybe Assani could come up with a workable plan for the extra women. Maybe they could be servants or maybe even more mates. I had to admit that they were easy on the eyes. Could I really keep up with seven women though?

I explained to Assani what was going on and left the matter in my senior mate's capable hands. I knew that whatever happened things would work out in everyone's best interest. I let my ladies know that I was going hunting for some fresh meat and that I would return by the time the sun was high in the sky.

Once I was about 15 minutes outside of the camp, Wolf met me on the trail with a good portion of the pack trailing. I thought they had stayed behind at our encampment but maybe they were spoiled from all the easy feeds they got from me. I sent him an image of animals and people taking over our den. He sent back the image of four of the wolves that had stayed behind.

He then sat and showed me an image of an area nearby where I could find prey. There was a group of three of the giant deer about half a mile from me. I would take one for the village and leave one or two for the pack depending on my luck. I had to move down wind quite a way to be able to circle around for a shot at the huge deer.

The hunt went well. There were three dead deer in no time. I knocked the horns off the one I was taking with me and the other two. Before finishing the last one off, I tried my taming trick and again it didn't work. Maybe animals I viewed as food couldn't be controlled by me. It would have been nice to know the restrictions before Andso dropped me off here though.

I nested the horns one into another, tied all six of them into a bundle and slung it over my left shoulder. Knocking the horns off made it easier to get through the woods with the heavy bastard. It must have weighed close to 1000 pounds even dressed out and I had to drag it a good bit of the way back to the camp. I used my axe to make a quickie raft to float it across the river and finally managed to get it to the village. People came out to greet me and most of them looked stunned at the weight I was able to move.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.