Starting Back When
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2014 by LittleSully

We spent a few days gathering more food until all of my lidded buckets were full and our walls were practically covered with woven nets and baskets full of produce that would keep. I released the wolves to hunt. They tore the skins too much when they brought down their prey for them to be of any use to us.

I mentioned to Assani, "We need more furs before winter really sets in. It's going to be pretty harsh and cold in a few months."

"You should make a trip to the village and claim everything you own from the hut we shared with Calnot."

"Village? Where is this village?"

"It's about a day's walk from here to the south along the river. The river has a bend in it and the village is on the eastern side of the water. It is a well-protected location. The deep water is on one side and they have stakes out on the other sides to keep any wild animals from entering the village easily. That is where we are from and there are many furs and other things in our old hut that you should have. When Calnot died, you inherited all his goods including us."

"So what was the whole blood oath test thing about?"

She and the other women exchanged a look and they giggled.

"If you were not worthy of us, we would have returned to the village to find other mates that wanted us. There are many men looking for mates and we wanted to keep our options open. Once we were with you the first night, there is no way that we would ever leave you. Women greatly outnumber the men in our old village but we are considered desirable as mates. Are you angry?"

I gave them a stern look. All four of them lowered their eyes and Desiree started to sniffle.

"It seems that my mates are not only beautiful and desirable but also beyond normal intelligence as well," I said and gave a great belly laugh.

I was tackled and tickled and things rapidly devolved into naked wrestling. My ladies pinned me and while Desiree and Cammi held my arms down, Assani straddled my hips while Tammi climbed over my face. When I was hilted in Assani, she gave a low moan.

"We are all glad that you passed our test. Your mating staff is beyond anything we have ever experienced."

All I could do is give an "Uh huh" because my mouth was otherwise occupied.

All of the girls took turns rotating through the positions. At the end of our lovemaking session we were lying together gasping for air while we cooled off.

Cammi gasped, "Oh no we have to warn him!"

The other women exchanged surprised looks and then began nodding to each other.

"Warn me about what?"

Assani as head wife started, "The leader of the group is named Malnot. He is the older brother of Calnot and is not a reasonable man. The reason Calnot got away with killing our mates and claiming us is because Malnot would kill or banish anyone who spoke out against him. Calnot and Malnot follow in their father's footsteps. They take what they want and kill anyone who goes against them."

"This Malnot, will he fight me fair or try to stab me in the back like Calnot did to your mates?"

"The shaman was the last one to speak out against the way things were being run in the village. He was found in the woods with spear marks in his back. The rumor is that he was out gathering herbs for his medicine and was ambushed by Calnot."

"I guess we will have to see what happens then. We leave at first light. Let's pack up some supplies to take with us tomorrow."

With that, I drifted into a fitful sleep.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.