Cousins by the Dozen - Cover

Cousins by the Dozen

 

Chapter 4

As I had just gotten into my bathroom, my bedroom door opened, with Betty saying, “Where is Priest, you slut?”

“He’s in the bathroom. Why are you so upset with he and I becoming ‘really good friends,’” I heard as I peed, and my dick wouldn’t go soft, no matter what I did.

Through the bathroom door, I heard Shirley say, “Maybe you don’t want me to become your brother’s girlfriend because that would mean you wouldn’t have him around all the time?”

What?

“Well?” Shirley said to my sister.

“That’s – ridiculous,” she said. “I like him because he is very smart and helps me whenever I ask him to.”

“That sounds more like a well-trained dog, than an older brother. Have you, at least, kissed him? He is a really good kisser.”

“You had better get out before I use this knife on you, you -- whore!”

I didn’t hear the sounds of a fight, so I zipped up and went back into my room.

“Do I treat you like a trained dog?” my sister asked me, sounding sincere, for the first time I could recall.

“No, you don’t, but sometimes you do treat me like you are my older sister than my younger one,” I said to her sitting back down on my chair.

“Priest,” she said. “If I wasn’t your sister, would you want to date me?”

Oh ... dear ... God?

“Your corollary has no basis,” I said to her.

“What’s that mean?” she asked, getting on my lap as Shirley just had been.

“Sorry ... you can’t not be my sister, so the question is moot.”

She looked at me funny, so I did the obvious and kissed her. It only lasted maybe a second, so I said, “Did that feel romantic, or like your brother just kissed you?”

She got all glassy-eyed, and said, “Yes,” to both questions, and she kissed me just like Shirley had, and I responded the same way.

My door was wide open, so I stood up, keeping her from falling, went over, closed, and locked my door.

We looked into each other’s eyes and locked lips again, and it was unlike any kiss I had ever had in my life. I even put my hands on her butt, and she didn’t care in the slightest.

When we finally came up for air, she said, “What was that?”

“It’s called ‘Kissing your sister,’ but it’s not supposed to be that much fun,” I said with a smile on my face.

“Was I better than Shirley?” she asked, still on my lap.

“I may have to do some scientific research and kiss both of you and see or feel the difference.”

“I feel your difference,” she said. “Did you get hard when Shirley kissed you?”

“Yes, I did.”


“Priest, why is your door locked?” I heard my mother asking.

“I was just trying to have some quiet time, Mom,” I said as my sister cleaned off my face.

“Is Elizabeth with you?”

“Yeah, Mom,” she said leaning over my shoulder again.

“OPEN THIS DOOR, NOW!”

Very casually, my sister went over and opened the door letting our mother in.

As she walked in, she looked around, and then said, “Your Aunt Grace told me that Betty threatened Shirley with a knife. Is this true?”

“Why would my sister threaten anybody with a knife ... I believe she can kill with her bare hands,” I said, causing Betty to laugh much too obviously.

“Well, they both are a bit, over-the-top,” mom said. “Dinner is in thirty minutes.”

After mom had left, Betty came over to me and gave me one last kiss, before dinner. She even put her hand over my crotch and said, “I might sneak into your room later if that’s all right with you, Big Brother?”

I had too much going on inside my brain, and my pants, to say anything other than, “OK!”


After a great dinner of Salisbury steak and mom’s great mashed potatoes and gravy, I plopped on the living room sofa to watch Home Improvement. My favorite show at the time. I’m usually left alone, but that night, Betty got on the sofa next to me, as did all of my brothers and sisters, with Sam getting up on Betty’s lap. He’s seven.

It was so innocent it was funny as mom and dad walked in to see us piled up, watching ‘Tim, the Tool-man Taylor’ for thirty minutes.

That was the only TV show I had ever gotten into, so after it was over, I had my siblings line up, as in SOUND OF MUSIC, giving the girls a kiss on the cheek and the boys a firm handshake.

With Betty still sitting next to me, Dad and Mom walked in, with him saying, “You may only be just sixteen years old, young man, but I appreciate your help with your brothers and sisters. I foresee you being a great dad of your own, someday.”

“Elizabeth, it’s time for bed?”

“Sure thing, Daddy,” she said, giving me a wink as she walked by me.


She had a nine o’clock bedtime and I could stay up until eleven, if I wanted. I did most night’s using the availability to dial up. I did a lot of book reading, but I couldn’t get enough information about computers, the Internet, and the upcoming World Wide Web.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.