Marcie Behind Bars at Christmas
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Not just one boyfriend but two for Marcie this Christmas. Her horny boss Mister Honeywell and now the hunky Collin with his romantic impulses that made her pulse race with excitement. It was the little trip to the Department Store for last minute gifts that led to her sudden loss of freedom.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was shaping up to be the best Christmas ever for Marcie Underwood.

The stinging water from the high tech showerhead was washing away the scent of sex with her adorable new boyfriend Collin. She had met him at a party the past weekend and he had dazzled her with his stories of living in Paris and kissing girls under the Eiffel Tower for luck. He gave her a present wrapped in Christmas green and when she opened it there was a miniature Eiffel Tower hanging from a silver chain.

She let Collin kiss her with her eyes shut and it was all downhill from there. She had her first orgasm in ages with his delicious cock buried to the hilt in her hungry pussy. It was only the first step to his frenzied exploration of all of her openings with the enthusiasm only young lovers seem to possess.

Her long-term relationship with her married boss, Mister Honeywell, had been faltering lately because he had a myriad of commitments to his graduating-from-college daughters. Marcie didn't really care for either of them because they were sour-faced drains on her amorous boss's bank account and they showed no appreciation at all. Not that she should be concerned about his money because she had never asked him for anything except his cock when he was in the mood.

This dalliance with Collin was the first time she had engaged in a sexual relationship with a man since she had taken up with the handsome and much older Mister Honeywell. It had amazed her how virile the mature man was and with the ability to rise to any occasion with very little down time. His wife Cynthia was a social butterfly and it was rumored her personal assistant Francine was a total bull dyke who kept her on a short leash. She had seen the muscular Francine and saw the look in her eyes when she bent over and knew the attractive female was attracted to her back door just like any college boy with no morals.

Marcie let her fingers wander down to her shaved pussy to investigate the readiness of her feminine folds. It felt so nice to feel the touch of fingers down there. She closed her eyes and imagined it was Collin returned early from his appointment at the gallery. He pushed with a familiar confidence up into her vaginal opening knowing she anticipated his initiative. Marcie gasped with pleasure because the fingers had reached that plateau of happiness that usually triggered her urge to release her passion.

She shuddered silently and leaned against the tiled wall of the shower letting it all flow down the drain.

It was time to get dressed and go shopping for Christmas presents.

Her long-term love interest, Mister Honeywell was up in Connecticut with his extended family probably starting early on the martinis and chatting up the catering girls in the pantry. Dear Collin had texted her he was delayed at the gallery and might have good news upon his return. She checked her reflection in the mirror wondering if the skirt might be a little too tight and perhaps a little too short.

"Oh, Hell, it's Christmas, if you got it you should flaunt it."

She had her green tights on underneath with the comfortable soft cotton section that rested snugly against her crotch and her neatly packaged bottom. There was a slight bulge of skin and a layer of annoying fat at the top of the tights but it was easily disguised by her wide leather belt that hid the outline. It just accentuated her desire to lose a bit of weight starting right after the New Year. At lease, Mister Honeywell and now Collin didn't seem to mind her slightly overweight condition and were more than happy to slap and play with her little bit of extra when they were riding her from behind.

The taxi let her out about two blocks from the department store and she could tell it was already crowded with hordes of folks looking for that last purchase before Christmas. Marcie knew it was her own fault to be so tardy in getting a present for Mister Honeywell and now she had to get one for Collin as well. She had gotten her family presents a long time ago and they were safely mailed to her small hometown in Indiana. The silly girls with the perfume dispensers were spritzing everyone within reach. She dodged her way past them and merged with the crowd heading for the escalator to the men's department.

She looked at shirts and ties. She looked at pajamas and robes. In fact, she even looked at underwear with pictures of hunky guys with big bulges in their crotch to hold their package comfortably. Marcie spent a long time looking at those drawers and she saw a salesman with ears that stuck out at a crazy angle watching her with a knowing smile on his face. She was certain she blushed like an idiot being found out like that lusting for the feel of a man's cock.

After a lot of indecision, she decided on purchasing two "Genuine Leather" wallets for her two male companions. She placed them on top of her already purchased French underwear and nylon stockings. They were expensive but a gift to herself was always a good idea at Christmastime.

She was still thinking about the male models on the designer briefs when she was stopped at the exit by a pair of female store detectives in street clothes. They grabbed her by both arms and escorted her back to the small office behind the dressing rooms against her embarrassed protests. They sat her down on the wide leather sofa and told her that she was suspected of shoplifting. It was so ridiculous that she just stared at them in a state of shock.

They opened her bag and pulled out the French undies and the nylons and held them up to see if she had hidden anything not paid for inside the bag. It was so idiotic that she almost laughed. Then, they came across the two wallets and found no receipt for them.

She nervously tried to explain,

"I got them for my friends and I just forgot to pay at the register. Let me dig out my credit card and I will pay for them right now."

The pair of security females laughed at her and told her in a firm voice,

"Stand up, bitch, and strip down to your skivvies!"

She had no idea what skivvies were, but assumed they meant her undies and tearfully followed their instructions hoping that they would realize this was all just a big mistake.

Marcie stood there in her flimsy thong, green tights and bra and was astonished when one of them slapped her backside and said,

"Lose the Santa Claus tights, dearie. We want to make sure you aren't concealing anything."

It was so degrading that Marcie burst in tears and complied with her eyes begging for some small sign of compassion. The two stone-faced females prodded her in her privates and told her to turn around so they could check out her rear. It was so humiliating to expose her almost naked flanks to the rude women that she tried to cover her cheeks with her hands.

"Get those hands on top of your head, bitch and don't make this harder than it needs to be."

Marcie complied since she really had no other option and the two women patted and probed her from head to toe.

"Bend over now, dearie; we need to check you don't have any weapons or drugs tucked away inside, if you know what I mean?"

She had a pretty good idea what they meant but it seemed so bizarre that her brain refused to accept it as fact. Were they really going to insert their unfamiliar fingers into her private openings? It was so gross and demeaning that she closed her eyes and pretended that she was in another place and time and that their explorations meant nothing to her at all.

Marcie could hear them talking to each other and making fun of the tightness of her nether region and the dampness of her female slit. She knew her vagina was wet but it was because the introduction of fingers and the slapping of her soft flesh had aroused her core to a point of anticipation that was entirely unavoidable and not her fault in the least.

After some deliberation with their boss, the two women came back and told her,

"Sorry, honey, the boss wants to make an example out of you to deter the other customers from snatching the goodies. We have to take you to the jail for booking and you probably got to stay there overnight until you get arraigned in the morning."

Marcie cried and begged them for mercy but they told her they had to do it to protect their jobs. Neither of them wanted to lose her job at Christmas time no matter how distasteful the things they had to do. The younger one explained that if it was earlier in the day, she could have been brought up to the security boss and he would probably have let her go after a quick blowjob under his desk. She actually found herself being sorry she didn't have that opportunity to secure her freedom. It made her realize that she was willing to do almost anything to escape the reality of spending most of the Christmas holiday in prison.

The two older females turned her over to a much younger female policewoman in uniform at the holding tank. They looked regretful at leaving her in that sort of situation but "orders are orders".

The young woman twisted her hand and fingers painfully getting her fingerprints and yelled at her when she accidently smudged one of them. Then, after the picture was taken by an unsmiling old man with no hint of sympathy in his bored and tired eyes, she was shoved into the crowded holding tank with a small bottle of water and told,

"Don't make any trouble, honey; my shift is over in another two hours."

It was a motley group of females that included several suspect females that looked more like men than women. The group of scantily-clad females with lots of make-up were huddled together and made a space for her on the bench. It was obvious they thought Marcie was one of them and was working the streets to raise ready cash for the holiday season. She figured it was better to be in their colorful midst than in with the hard-faced older women with anger in their eyes.

A girl with a rainbow-colored vest and a purple mini-skirt shook her hand and introduced herself as "Baby-booty". It almost made Marcie laugh to hear that strange name because it made her think of a petite teenager with a small backside. Baby-booty was not petite and she was closer to thirty than a teenager and had a fairly large well-padded bottom that probably was her greatest asset. She could picture the traffic that backside had brought to a halt just by its presence.

"What they got you for, honey?"

Marcie admitted it was for shoplifting but that it was all a mistake and she was totally innocent. The other girl laughed and a couple of others just shook their heads in noncommittal distain.

"Honey, everyone here is innocent. We are just hard-working girls a little bit down on our luck. Give me a good gig with a back-up and I will be back on my feet in no time.Watch out Broadway here I come."

Marcie wasn't certain if she was pulling her leg or serious as hell. Just to be on the safe side, she just nodded her head in agreement and laid her head on the girl's shoulder to use it as a pillow. Apparently, they would have to spend the entire night in the holding cell with no room in the more comfortable cells on the second and third floor.

She woke up a couple of hours later and saw that Baby-booty was snoring and that she had placed her top leg over on top of Marcie's hip to warn the other women away from her new-found "buddy" asserting her rights of proprietorship up front to prevent any misunderstandings. The older women respected that especially since Baby-booty had a reputation of cutting first and asking questions later. Of course, Marcie didn't know this and just saw her as a friend in a lonely place in the middle of a scary night away from home.

The next morning would be the arraignment and she would be able to get out of this strange and disconcerting world of tense confrontations and danger in every corner.

She certainly didn't want to stay in jail over the Christmas holidays.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.