Love and Lust: Sibling Complications - Cover

Love and Lust: Sibling Complications

Copyright© 2015 by Sage of the Forlorn Path

Epilogue

Romantic Sex Story: Epilogue - A young man must choose which bond is most important to him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie  

Things were better than ever at my house, and I couldn't be happier. Ever since Elisa and I had expressed our love for each other, we spent almost every single minute together. During the night, one of us would sneak into the other's room and we would make sweet love in the darkness, and during the day, we would kiss for hours on end. But not only had my relationship with my youngest sister improved, but my relationship with the twins had improved as well. For as long as I could remember, Jenny and Carly had always been strangers to Elisa and I. They rarely talked to us much, and when they did, it wasn't to say something nice. Now we were all much closer than before. The fact that I had fucked the both of them broke the barrier that had always been between them and I. When blood couldn't bring us together, good old fashioned threesomes did it. Our relationship was now sort of like the TV show Seinfeld, and I was Jerry and the twins were Elaine (if Jerry and Elaine were related).

Instead of being territorial and jealous, Elisa too became closer to them. Just like how sex was what the twins and I had in common, I was what the twins and Elisa had in common. They both apologized for the way they had treated her (especially when they tried to drag her into one of our threesomes), and she forgave them. Now she looked up to them the way a younger sister should, and they welcomed her into everything they did. It was as if the sexual secrets and our intimate relationships were allowing us to finally be close.

During the afternoons, the four of us would be spread across the couch, watching TV. Elisa would be curled up in my lap on one end, and Jenny and Carly would be huddled together on the other. We would talk and laugh more during meals, do our homework together, Elisa and the twins would gossip in their room, and we all finally got to look into each other's lives. Jenny and Carly were happy for Elisa and I and our love, but I could tell that they missed me in the bedroom. But while I definitely cherished memories of the three of us fucking each other's brains out, I had absolutely no desire to do it again. Elisa was the love of my life, and she gave me everything that I had ever desired.

It was just after 3pm, and the four of us had gotten home after a loooooong day of school. Our parents had gotten new jobs, giving them more time to spend with us. They got home at five, which gave us a good two hours to ourselves. As we walked up the driveway, I had my arm around Elisa and the twins were holding each other's hands.

"Oh my god," Elisa groaned, "I spent all day fighting the urge to bang my head against my desk to knock myself out."

"Yeah, algebra can do that to you," Jenny chuckled.

"That's nothing. In science class, I can barely keep from stabbing myself with the closest sharp object. What is it about school that causes us to self destruct?" Carly piped up.

"It's because the air is full of the confusion and crappy teenage angst of the people around you," I said with a laugh.

"I live in a house with three teenagers, but I never feel confused and frustrated, just happy," Elisa said sweetly.

"You are so cute." I said as I kissed her on the forehead.

We stepped inside and Jenny and Carly instantly made their way to the TV room. I took off my backpack and was about to follow them, but Elisa stopped me. She put her hand on my chest and pressed herself against me. "Let's go upstairs and take a bath."

With my hand wrapped around hers, I followed Elisa upstairs. We stepped into the bathroom and turned on the bath, taking off our clothes as the tub filled with hot water. Elisa stood in front of the mirror with a look of disappointment on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I rubbed her shoulders.

"I am so jealous of Jenny and Carly, I wish I had their figures."

"Why are you jealous? I love you the way you are."

"I'm 4'9" and I have A-cup breasts. I just wish you didn't have to bend down to kiss me and that I could give you a little to play with."

"Elisa, do you know why I love your body?"

"Why?"

"Because I can do this..." I said as I swept her off her feet, with one arm behind her back and the other under her knees. She gave a mix of a laugh and a yelp as I picked her up.

"I love wrapping my arms around your slender frame and holding you like a sweet little bunny."

"I love you."

I stepped into the tub and lowered the two of us into the hot water. As I moved back, Elisa turned off the water and curled up in my lap with my arms wrapped around her. For several minutes, we just listened to the dripping of the faucet and relished the feeling of our naked bodies pressed against each other in the hot water. I can't put into words how wonderful every passing moment was. The feeling of her back pressed against my bare chest, her smooth thighs and sexy little ass against my half-erect manhood, the soft sound of every fluttering breath she took, and the knowledge that her heart was beating so close to mine.

"This is so nice," I said as I kissed her neck, causing her to shiver in arousal.

"Alex, do you ever wonder what we'll do when we're older? Just imagine what our parents would do if they found out about us."

"I figure that since I'm older, I'll try to get into the closest college possible. That way, we can be close while you're in high school. Once you graduate, we can get our own apartment and live together. I can't wait for us to be on our own, living like a real couple."

"I don't want to grow up."

"Why not?"

"Because I want to be your sweet little bunny for as long as I can," she purred with her eyes closed and her forehead pressed against the side of my chin.

"You are so cute."

"And you are so sweet," she said as she sat up and kissed me, with her soft lips touching mine as gently as a falling leaf.

As she rested against me, I ran my hands along her smooth body, relishing the feeling of her luscious skin.

"You know, we've never made love in the bathtub," Elisa cooed with a shiver of bliss.

I smiled and moved my hand down between her legs. As I stroked the soft lips of her pussy, Elisa began to hum and shiver. It was as if every centimeter of her vagina controlled a part of her body, because as my rubbing became stronger and faster, her shivers turned into squirming. I slowly pushed my fingers into my little sister, causing her to moan with a soft dove-like chime. Her small body became a furnace as her arousal grew, with the hot water of the tub rippling and lapping at her flesh.

While I rocked my fingers back and forth inside her soft pussy, Elisa looked at me and pressed her lips against mine. We kissed passionately as I played her like a piano and squeezed her breasts. The hot water around us was augmenting from gentle ripples to shifting waves with every movement we made. Elisa suddenly pulled her lips from mine. She was panting heavily, blushing deeply, and her eyes were slightly rolled up as if she was getting a back massage.

"Oh my god, Alex, you're driving me crazy. You're making me so hot and wet."

"Are you sure that's not just the bath?"

In reply, Elisa turned her whole body around and climbed into my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck and started kissing me. I could almost smell the hormones in her breath.

"Trust me darling, it's you." She said softly.

As we kissed, I reached under Elisa and guided my manhood into to her pussy, pushing up into her. She gave a soft moan and began grinding her hips, rocking back and forth on my erect cock. I had my hands on her waist, and was lifting her up and down, probing her soft insides. Elisa wrapped her arms tightly around my neck, moaning in my ear every time my manhood was driven deep inside her. I don't know what I was loving more, the feeling of her pussy tightening around my dick with every thrust, or the sound of her soft angelic moans. The water around us was becoming choppier, forming waves that overflowed out of the tub and splashed the floor.

"There is something I want to try," Elisa whispered in my ear. "Jenny and Carly suggested this."

She moved off of my lap and over to the other end of the tub. She leaned on the rim with her elbows and slowly shook her ass from side to side. I smiled at the view.

"Come on, honey," she said sweetly.

I got onto my knees and leaned over, brushing back a lock of her hair. "I love you, baby," I whispered in her ear. She just giggled in reply.

I pressed the head of my cock against her vagina and slowly pushed it in, causing her to give a slow soft moan. I began moving back and forth, driving myself deep inside her with each thrust. I was leaning across her, with my chest against her back and my arms around her. I was feeling her heartbeat with one hand and massaging her perky breasts with the other. I was also kissing her on the shoulders, neck, and the back of her ears. Along with moaning, she was purring like a playful kitten finally getting some affection.

As I became more accustomed to the position, I sat up all the way and moved my hands to her waist. I increased my speed, driving my member into her harder and faster. Elisa's moans grew in pitch and volume as she held onto anything she could find. She was gripping the edge of the tub and the faucet for dear life, crying out with her soft angelic voice. I looked up and grunted and Elisa moaned as we both had a simultaneous orgasm. Elisa collapsed with a thick rope of semen stretching between my quickly-deflating cock and her pussy. She rolled onto her back and looked up at me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.