Life in the Country
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by usm1carbine

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An eighteen year old spends the summer with his aunt and uncle before college in the fall. He meets the next door neighbor, a married woman in her 50s in a sexless marriage and vows to correct that.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Aunt   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Small Breasts   Big Breasts  

I saw a strange vehicle at Debbie's house as I got up to go do my morning hygiene, I would find out layer that it was her niece and I would also find out what a tight little body she had as well. At the tenant house, I saw Debbie make her way out to it, her niece in tow, my cock jumped at the thought of two females again. Debbie's niece was cute and as I said, had a tight body, even small tits, my favorite. Wanda was her name and Debbie explained how she hadn't gotten much sex since school let out and she had suggested that maybe I could help her out, could I!

The two of them stripped in no time and worked to relieve me of my clothing, then had me lie on the inflatable bed while each of them took a side of me and began to share my cock and balls. Wanda was no stranger to blowjobs and could do a decent deep throat, while Debbie worked to get my balls in her mouth, one at a time, I was ready to blow pretty quick. Wanda wormed a finger in my ass and milked my prostrate sending me over the edge and dumping a large load in her mouth, Debbie begged for some and once done, they shared my load of cum, while still more oozed from my cock head and Wanda stroked me. I didn't have too much trouble getting hard again, but after being milked, it was obvious that it would take some time to build up another load of cum, the women didn't seem to mind as they finally swallowed my cum and broke their kiss, returning to me.

Wanda now fed my cock to her aunt, who slowly went down on me with her niece's tutelage, urging her to take more of me. I crooked my finger at Wanda and she spun around and planted that sweet pussy of hers on my mouth, it smelled so good and tasted even better. Some guys are put off by the smell of pussy, but I love the aroma of a fresh pussy. I soon had Wanda moaning and then I felt Debbie's mouth pull off of me and then her pussy sliding down my shaft as she mounted me and began to pump up and down, her hands on her niece's tight chest as she did. It was like a synchronization, as all three of us orgasmed almost together. We lay together, panting, as we built our strength back up, Wanda was the first to stir, slipping my cock in her mouth as she slowly took more and more, until my balls touched her lips.

Debbie went next, pushing her niece's legs apart and feasting on the delectable quim that had recently been skewered by my tongue. Wanda had my cock back to hardness in no time and began riding it in and out of her mouth, becoming somewhat erratic as her aunt worked her box. I was the only one with an empty mouth when mine and Wanda's orgasms hit and I was very vocal in my appreciation, Wanda's orgasm was muffled, as she came under Debbie's expert fellatio. After a brief recovery, they said they needed to go. I told Wanda that she was welcome anytime. The next encounter, I would try to talk Debbie out of her ass. I got dressed and cleaned myself up a bit, then went on to bush hogging, it's a good thing that it doesn't require much exertion on my part, the two women had practically worn me out today.

I always looked forward to newcomers and Debbie never failed to bring the ones that wore me out, not that her or my aunt needed any help in that department. Wanda became a regular and it was really nice to fuck someone my age now and then, but I had become a worshiper of the mature woman, they sure knew how to pleasure a man and I always had super orgasms when I had sex with them. I spent the better part of the summer fucking Debbie and Wanda and Debbie's sister even came back for a rematch before I left for school, I didn't get to fuck my aunt as much as I would have liked to, but we still had some hot sessions together and a couple more with Debbie as a third.

The summer of my 18th year was very memorable for me and I would be lying if I said I just did it for the sex, the women of that summer held a spot in my heart that last until this day. I finally was able to get Debbie's only cherry, her ass and I think that after a few times, she began to enjoy it as well. I'm starting college in a few days and I've already been scoping out the females on campus and not afraid to say some of the female professors as well, but that's another story.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.