Life in the Country - Cover

Life in the Country

Copyright© 2016 by usm1carbine

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An eighteen year old spends the summer with his aunt and uncle before college in the fall. He meets the next door neighbor, a married woman in her 50s in a sexless marriage and vows to correct that.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Aunt   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Small Breasts   Big Breasts  

I woke up to a beautiful, sunny day. I rolled out of bed and headed for the bathroom to take care of the morning duties. After my shower, I got dressed and headed to the kitchen for some breakfast, Aunt Pam was there already.

"No breakfast?" I asked her, she motioned for me to sit and I did, then she brought over an empty bowl, a box of Frosted Flakes, the milk and a spoon and winked at me when she sat it in front of me.

"Jack, Debbie's husband is home today and tomorrow, so she asked me to let you know." I nodded. "She also asked if I could maybe entertain you today. Now, nothing can happen between us in this house, I wouldn't disrespect Jim like that. I need to run a couple of errands and I will try to meet you at the tenant house about 2, is that okay?"

"Yes, Ma'am," I smiled and began to eat my cereal. After my dishes, I puttered around the house a bit and then took the tractor out and bush hogged one of the fields. I kept a check on the time, I didn't want to be late. About 1:30, I went back to the house for the KY jelly, I wanted to keep it out at the tenant house for if and when I talked Debbie into anal. I went through the house and heard noise in the back, I crept down the hall, the door to my aunt and uncle's room was cracked.

There, sitting on the edge of the bed was my aunt and my uncle was eating her like there was no tomorrow, it was a hot sight. My aunt's pants and panties were hanging off of one ankle and she had her shirt on, but it was pulled up and those fine tits of hers were on display. She was steady rubbing my uncle's head with both hands as he ate her, she was really turned on, I could hear my uncle's face making sloppy noises.

Unconsciously, I was stroking my cock, which had become quite hard. I didn't want to jerk off, I wanted to save all my cum for my aunt later. My uncle had her moaning and squirming and when she came, I thought she was going to pass out. He brought two or three small orgasms before he finally stopped, I sneaked back to my room, got the KY and headed out. My cock was hard the whole time, it made it uncomfortable to walk.

I halfway expected Aunt Pam not to show up, after the eating I saw her take and she was late, but only half an hour. Her face didn't seem to have recovered all of its color, but she unceremoniously dropped in front of me, pulled my jeans and boxers down and set out to take care of making me hard, at least that's what I thought, but it turned out to be one of the best blowjobs I'd ever received. Only when she finally had me gushing down her throat did I imagine how good it had been and then, she did not let me out of her mouth until I had relaxed somewhat.

We rested in each other's arms for a bit, she and I finally stripped naked and we lay there, kissing as I played with those exquisite little tis of hers. She finally told me that she was a 34B and i knew that was my first choice for women's tit size. As I had said, there was NOTHING wrong with Debbie's 36Cs, in fact I had no problem with any size tits, but Aunt Pam's just seemed to suit me best, as I suckled them and tweaked her nipples. She was soon ready for full blown sex and shocked me when she asked if I'd like to try her ass on for size, there was no hesitation on my part as I fumbled through my clothes for the KY.

I could tell that she was pleased that I had lube and she even took some on her hand and greased me cock up, her touch was electric. She then rolled over on her stomach, but I had her flip back over, I had so enjoyed watching Nancy's face when I fucked her in the ass. I squeezed some jelly out and massaged it into her ass hole, the feel of it caused me great hardness and I finally climbed on top of her, pushed her legs back until they were squishing her pert tits and rubbed my cock over her pussy and anus and then braced it as I tried to put it in her ass.

She wasn't as snug as Nancy had been, but once through her sphincter, her ass felt like a glove around my cock and I watched as she at first winced a bit and then grabbed her own calves and pulled, allowing me better access. As my balls rested against her ass checks, I relished the feel of her colon around me and then she began squeezing my cock with her ass, a trick Nancy had never learned. I began stroking and the friction was heavenly, first the blowjob of a lifetime and now an ass fuck to compete with it, my aunt was a very talented woman.

I lasted quite awhile and she had a major and a minor orgasm with me in her ass and I finally felt my cum jet into her tight back passage and collapsed on her when I was spent, kissing her as she fought to unfold her legs, the combination of which, along with my shrinking cock, caused it to exit her tight ass. She pushed me over on my back and insisted on cleaning my cock up, I wasn't about to protest. She had suckled me semi hard and realized what she had done, crawling up my body and grasping my cock to insert it into her overly wet pussy. As she bounced up and down, I felt slight trickles of cum from her ass coating my balls, my aunt had my vote for sexiest woman for sure.

She wound up cumming three times, before she coaxed another load out of me, but she was talented in that department. She got dressed and told me she needed to get back to the house, Jim would be looking for her before long, plus she needed to get a shower before cooking dinner. I lay on the blow up bed for a long time, thinking about the last couple of days, if any of my friends would have told me that I would spend my summer fucking mature women and enjoying it so fucking much, I would have sworn they were crazy. What turned out as an abandoned house to jerk off in, had become a sex palace!

I used a wipe to clean myself up, then dressed and headed back to the house to shower. Uncle Jim thanked me for bush hogging the field and I thanked him for my aunt in my mind, but I just nodded and told him I wanted to help the two of them out. Debbie managed to call my cell phone while her husband showered and she told me that she hoped my aunt had taken care of me today and how much she missed it being her. She said she would try to get away tomorrow while he worked on his car and meet me for a quickie out at the tenant house about 1. She had to hang up before he surprised her, but she told me that she had thought about me all day long and she had become very wet.

Sunday morning dawned and I woke to the sun pouring in through my window, I glanced at the clock and it was 9:30, so I got up. After my morning routine in the bathroom, I dressed and headed for the kitchen for breakfast, my uncle was reading the paper and my aunt was cooking me some eggs and sausage. I looked to make sure my uncle was engrossed in the paper and playfully rubbed my aunt's ass, whispering a thank you for yesterday. She told me to sit and brought my food over, then poured me a glass of sweet tea and sat at the table, to eat her own breakfast.

The food was excellent, as usual and afterwards, I headed out to do some more bush hogging and kill time until my rendezvous with Debbie. I saw their car come home from church and they both went into their house, about 15 minutes later, Ted came out and pulled the car into the garage, I could see he had some work clothes on, Aunt Pam had told me he was a mechanic. I put the tractor away and headed out to the tenant house to wait for Debbie, only about a half hour to go. I saw Debbie leave the house, she made it look like she was going to see Aunt Pam, but after she could no longer be seen from her house, she edged her way around towards the tenant house.

She laid a huge kiss on me when she arrived and I couldn't help but grab her ass cheeks as we kissed, she did have a nice ass, bigger than Aunt Pam's, but nice. She broke the kiss and told me we had to make this quick, as she dropped to her knees and took my shorts and boxers with her, my cock slapped her in the chin. She grabbed it with one hand and fed it to herself, as her other hand snaked around to my ass and after she had all of me in her mouth, she pulled me into her. Like I said. I'm not huge, but fully hard she couldn't manage all of me, so as I grew, she had to back off to keep from gagging.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.