Life in the Country - Cover

Life in the Country

Copyright© 2016 by usm1carbine

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An eighteen year old spends the summer with his aunt and uncle before college in the fall. He meets the next door neighbor, a married woman in her 50s in a sexless marriage and vows to correct that.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Aunt   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Small Breasts   Big Breasts  

When I got home for dinner yesterday, I told my aunt I needed a shower before dinner, she looked and me and I saw her sniff the air, she knew something was up, but didn't say anything. I showered and we had a relaxing dinner and I turned in early, I was really tired from my workout with Debbie, but the pictures of it in my mind made it tough to sleep with a hard on, so I wound up jerking off into some tissues by the bed, I then slept like a rock.

That next morning I could tell that Aunt Kelly was suspicious, or maybe just curious, I kept catching her looking at me out of the corner of her eye. I piddled around with the tractor and about 1:30 headed for the tenant house to meet Debbie, it was really nice to have a willing female instead of my hand, my cock was semi hard on the way there. I set up the mattress and cleaned up a bit, the house had been empty for years and i sat on the stool, waiting for Debbie.

Debbie showed up just a couple of minutes late and I feared she had changed her mind, but today she had on shorts once again and a tshirt. She seemed nervous, as I bent and kissed her on the lips, she hesitated as I forced my tongue into her mouth, but she soon mellowed out and kissed me back. I kneaded her ass cheeks as we kissed and felt her squirming in my hands, I broke the kiss and stared into her green eyes, a smile came to her lips.

"I'm still a little nervous, but I did enjoy what we did yesterday. I'm sorry about the sloppy sucking of your penis, but I'll get better, I promise."

"Not a problem, Debbie. Did your husband suspect anything when he got home?"

"He said I seemed to be in a good mood and I just finished my shower before he got home. I thought about you in the shower," she blushed.

I reached out and cupped her luscious tits through her tshirt, again she wore no bra. She took a step back and peeled the tshirt over her head, dropping it on some boxes and then pulling my head to her tit, as my mouth engulfed her rigid nipple. She caressed my head as I sucked her, like a newborn, switching from one tit to the other. She pulled me back up and her hand casually stroked my crotch, then unbuckled my belt, popped the button and pulled my zipper down. Her hand felt like a hot iron, as she fished my cock out and she stroked my growing length. She sank to her knees, drawing my jeans and shorts with her to pool at my ankles, then one leg at a time she removed them.

She stroked me some more, then brought my cock to rub it over her face, I watched her eyes close and her smile widen, then she placed the head in her mouth.

"Wait," I told her and pulled her back up and we walked over to the mattress, where I helped her finish undressing then tossed my tshirt over with hers.

"Have you ever done a 69, Debbie?' she shook her head no and I helped her down on her back. "We get to please each other this way," I smiled to her as I lay down then threw a knee over her head and lined myself up with her mouth. I pumped in and out of her mouth a couple of times, then spread her legs wide and watched as her delicate flower opened up for me. I leisurely fucked her mouth as I ate her delicious pussy, nibbling on her clit from time to time and enjoying her shuddering as I did. She was becoming very wet as I feasted on her and I picked up my pace some as her mouth gathered just the right amount of suction. I pushed a little too hard a couple of times and she gagged slightly, but she was a trooper and never complained.

Her hips started to rise to meet my tongue and before I knew it she slammed her pussy up against my mouth and screamed a muffled scream around my cock. Her whole pussy spasmed and she fed me copious amounts of nectar, I strove to drink it all. All of the sudden, her hands grabbed my ass cheeks and she began to pull my dick harder and deeper into her mouth. I was afraid she would gag again, but she didn't, even though I felt the entrance to her throat on the head of my cock time after time. She took one hand and massaged my balls and that did it, I came in her mouth like never before, I could hear her gulping to try and swallow all of it.

I rolled off of her and turned around so that we were head to head, then I pulled her to me and we kissed, very sloppily, juices intermingling. I've tasted my own cum before, so I wasn't the least bit shy and I know she had tasted herself just yesterday. I latched on to her closest tit with my hand and she moved one down to stroke my semi hard cock back to full life, I knew she had to be appreciating my rapid recovery, I know I was. She rolled over and climbed on top of me, reaching between us to guide my cock into her wet, willing pussy. She used all of her weight to seat me fully into her hot tunnel, then proceeded to ride me like a bucking bronco, her moans and groans filling the old abandoned house. I thought I saw movement out of the corner of my eye, but what she was doing to me felt so good, I thought maybe I was mistaken.

Successive orgasms take longer to achieve, one of the trade offs for quick recovery, but she didn't seem to mind and had several mini orgasms before building to the big one. I swear it felt like she seated me inside her cervix when she bore down and screamed out her orgasm. She rested for a bit, me still inside her as she slowly moved me in and out, smiling down at me and mouthing the words Thank You. She suddenly pulled off and retreated down my body until she was once again sucking me, taking my back to the entrance of her throat on the downward plunge, it was feeling glorious. I lay back and closed my eyes, enjoying her oral ministrations, then she came off of me and a second later back on, but it felt somehow different

I opened my eyes and got the shock of my life as my Aunt Pam had replaced Debbie and was fucking me with her mouth, Debbie put a finger to her lips and worked to get Aunt Pam's blouse off, then her bra. Now Aunt Pam had a much smaller set of tits, more to my liking, though there was nothing wrong with Debbie's. Aunt Pam was able to get me into her throat, that was a new sensation for me and after a few trips there, I blew, my aunt swallowing it all as Debbie played with her pert tits. After a brief recovery, I saw them kiss and I believe share my load. After awhile, they separated and sat back to talk. Aunt Pam said that she figured this was what I was up to and was glad her suspicions were correct, she had smelled cum on me last night when I had come home for supper, no mistaking that salty aroma, I guess.

"Debbie and I had been talking about you coming for the summer and I told her you would probably be willing to give her what she can't get at home. I decided that I needed some as well," she smiled at me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.