The Bitch - Cover

The Bitch

Copyright© 2014 by Mister NiceGuy

Chapter 47: Much Mistletoe-ing

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 47: Much Mistletoe-ing - Boy meets girl. Girl is gorgeous. Boy is a nerd. Boy asks Girl out. Boy is rejected. Boy plots revenge. But when Boy gets the perfect chance to take revenge, he can't do it. And what she gives him in return is far more worthwhile than revenge would ever have been. This is the story of a blossoming relationship. It is the first installment in what will be a series of stories telling the story of John and Cheryl, their love for one another, and the ways in which their relationship impacts others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow  

Saturday morning, we all slept in. I woke before anyone else did, but in getting out of bed I woke Cheryl, and by the time I had coffee ready, Megan and Dani were up, too. Three hot girls, two of them in tank tops and panties, and one of them just in a t-shirt (Cheryl had slept nude, and had pulled on a shirt but decided not to bother with anything under it). I tried very hard not to think about boobs and asses and pussies and thank goodness I was sitting down because this erection wasn’t going away anytime soon.

We sat and drank coffee around the kitchen table, and then Dani said that since we’d relieved her boredom, she’d take us all out for breakfast. Megan thought that was a great idea, as it would give us a chance to make plans for the Christmas gathering that night.

By the time we had all showered - and yeah, Cheryl and I showered together, and while that should have saved us some time, it didn’t, because she turned away from me and bent over, so that I could fuck her under the warm water - by the time all that was done, breakfast had turned into brunch. But that didn’t matter, because for the first time in 3 months no one had any school work to do at all.

We went to a restaurant that none of us had been to before. It was in the local mall, which was handy, because we had to pick up some supplies for tonight. This particular place had a buffet on weekends, and that was good, because we were all starving. As we ate - and we all ate a lot! - we talked about the party. Dani told us about a Christmas version of beer pong that had been played at a party she’d been at in Kingston the week before, where instead of beer the glasses were filled with Christmas liqueurs, and Megan and Cheryl both agreed that that would be great fun. Megan asked about making red and green jello shots - alcohol was definitely a thing for these girls - and all three of them had suggestions for food. Mostly they wanted things that were easy to eat and soaked up booze - like chips - but they also thought some hot foods, like sausage rolls or mozzarella sticks, would be nice on a chilly winter night.

In the end, we decided to divide and conquer. Cheryl and I would go to the grocery store, and get a variety of party foods - and some green and red jello powder. Megan and Dani would hit the liquor store and stock us up on booze, and also stop at the dollar store to get some Christmas decorations and the supplies for the pong game. We agreed to meet back at the car in an hour, or less if we could manage it - and I gave Megan my key to Cheryl’s car, in case they were done before we were. It was also agreed that Cheryl and Megan would split the costs - with Cheryl paying two thirds, because she insisted I should pay something, but she also wouldn’t allow me to pay it myself. Megan and I gave up arguing with her, and decided just to roll with it.

The other thing we talked about was going home. Cheryl had to go back to Toronto Sunday afternoon, so that she could go to work with her Dad on Monday morning. She’d work with him all week, and drive her parents to the airport Thursday night to fly to Italy for the start of their cruise. She’d work for him on Friday, then come and spend Christmas with my family. I’d originally planned to take the train home, but Cheryl felt bad about that, because I’d have a fair bit of stuff with me. She wanted to leave the car for me - which was fine, because Dani offered her a ride back to the city on Sunday - but left her without a way of getting from Toronto to my family’s place on the weekend. Finally we agreed that Cheryl would accept Dani’s offer of a ride home, and I would keep her car. I’d drive home Tuesday, spend a couple of days relaxing, then drive to Toronto on Friday and bring Cheryl back on Saturday. (The fact that this plan would give us a night alone at her parents’ place wasn’t lost on me.)

After we’d all finished eating, Cheryl and I had to walk clear through the mall to get to the grocery store, which took some time. We’d forgotten that it was a Saturday, and less than two weeks before Christmas, and the mall was nuts. The grocery store wasn’t much better, but I got a cart and followed Cheryl up and down the aisles, collecting what we needed. She loaded the cart up with bags of potato chips and tortilla chips and cheezies, and salsa and French onion dip, and cranberry juice and orange juice, and some pop, and some fruit to cut up, and some crackers and cheese and cold sausage, and a few hot hors d’oeuvres, including some meatballs, sausage rolls, mini quiches, and mozzarella sticks. And, of course, the jello powder.

We walked back through the mall to the car, loaded down, and found Megan and Dani packing their purchases into the back. We added ours, and Cheryl drove us back to the apartment via my place, where I ran in really quickly to grab a Christmas sweater that my sisters had given me a couple of years before. It was the only holiday-themed clothing I owned, and it was bright green, with a big red ribbon coming down the front and another one running around the middle, and a bow where they crossed.

When we got to Cheryl and Megan’s place, we lugged all the supplies inside. Megan took charge in the kitchen, putting away food and getting out the bowls and measuring cups to make her jello creations, while I was conscripted to help Cheryl and Dani decorate. We pushed all the furniture in the livingroom back so it was against the walls. We brought the chairs from the kitchen into the livingroom, as extra seating. We also moved the table from the kitchen out into the livingroom, also against the wall, and covered it with a Christmas cloth. There was another cloth for the coffee table. They’d gotten some rolls of garland, which we strung from the ceiling - which was an interesting process, because we didn’t have a stepladder. In the end, it was done by Cheryl standing on a kitchen chair, with me steadying her. And yes, that meant holding onto her hips, but only to make sure that she was safe.

As the piece de resistance, Cheryl hung a small mistletoe ball in the doorway between the kitchen and the livingroom. She climbed down off her chair, and moved it out of the way.

“I wonder if this thing works,” she muttered, to no one in particular. Then she looked at me. “John? C’mere, would you?”

I came closer, totally oblivious to what she was planning. When I reached her, she grabbed me with both arms and gave me a kiss that nearly caused me to keel over. She was grinning widely when she pulled back.

“Yep, it works.”

Dani snorted. “I’ll say! Maybe it works too well. I should check it, just to be sure it’s safe.”

And she shoved Cheryl out of the way so she could kiss me too. And if Megan hadn’t just at that moment been pouring vodka-laced jello into little plastic cups to set, I think she’d have tried to make it three for three.

With the jello cooling in the fridge, the girls decided it was time to get dressed. That required another round of showers, because hosting a party means looking your best. After they’d all cycled through the bathroom, they gathered in Megan’s room, and I decided I’d better shave - something I hadn’t taken time for that morning, or for a couple of days before that - and have another shower myself.

Once I was clean and my face was nice and smooth, I went into Cheryl’s room, and pulled on the jeans that Cheryl had gotten me in Toronto a few weeks before. And before you ask, yes, I put the thong on too. I figured if Cheryl thought it made my butt look good, I was going to wear it. I pulled a plain white t-shirt over my head, then the Christmas sweater. I thought that the end result looked just a little goofy, which is why I’d only worn the sweater a couple of times, but I think that was the general idea.

It was another thirty minutes before the girls emerged from Megan’s room. They had, not surprisingly, taken the idea of dressing Christmasy a lot farther than I had. Dani was wearing a tight, green sweater dress. The fabric was designed to look like a Christmas tree, covered with strings of lights and multi-coloured balls. She’d paired it with a pair of skintight black metallic leggings. Megan was wearing a red Santa dress, which was cut low (and cut high!) and trimmed with white fur. And Cheryl, who came out last, was wearing a green elf outfit, complete with pointed shoes and a long cap. Her top was slightly less immodest than Megan’s, but her skirt was equally short, and like Megan’s, it was trimmed with white fur.

We spent the next half hour or so getting the cold food prepared and set out. Just as we finished, there was a buzz on the intercom. It was Sumi. Megan told her to come up, and I went and opened the door for her, and took her coat. She’d gone for the reindeer look: a skintight brown bodysuit, high black boots, antlers, and a red nose - and when I followed her into the livingroom, I noticed she also had a white tail and absolutely no visible panty lines whatsoever. She gave all the girls hugs, and once I’d thrown her coat onto Cheryl’s bed, she gave me a hug as well. Then she handed me a collar, with bells on it, turned her back to me, and raised her long black hair away from her neck, asking me if I’d be a “deer” and put her collar on for her. I obliged, since I could see Cheryl smirking at me, and when I’d gotten it buckled, Sumi wagged her tail at me. I gave her butt a gentle slap, and she scampered away. The look she gave me over her shoulder seemed to be inviting me to follow, but I didn’t.

Megan put on some holiday music, and Cheryl poured us all drinks. We’d just gotten comfy when the buzzer sounded again. This time it was Lexi, Blake, Steph, and Logan. Lexi, like Megan, was wearing a Santa dress which left very little to the imagination. Steph had on a Mrs Claus costume - a red flared skirt with a candycane striped apron, and a white blouse. Her breasts were threatening to burst free at any moment, which seemed to be usual for Steph. Both guys had Santa hats on, but it looked like that that was as festive as they got. The girls gave everyone hugs, including me, while Blake and Logan waved at me, leered at the girls, and headed for the bar that Cheryl had set up in the kitchen. I’d only met these two guys once, and the first impression they’d made on me had not been favourable. The second impression wasn’t any more so.

The next little bit was spent just catching up on life and school and all that sort of stuff. Then Megan announced it was time to play Christmas pong. She and Dani set up plastic glasses at both ends of the table, arranged in a triangle with a stem at the bottom, like a child’s drawing of a Christmas tree. They poured shots of peppermint schnapps and eggnog liqueur into the glasses in alternating rows, and split us into teams. Everyone was paired with their partner, if they had one. Megan and Sumi were a team, and Dani said she’d be the referee. We flipped coins to see who’d play who, and I was relieved when it turned out that we’d be up against Megan and Sumi. Our game was to happen first, and the others were to play after us.

I’d never played beer pong, though I knew the basic principle. Cheryl and I each tried to bounce a ping pong ball into one of the cups at Megan and Sumi’s end of the table, and then they tried to bounce balls into ours. I missed my first shot, but all three girls were experienced at this game, and they all hit their targets, so Cheryl and I both had to drink a glass while only Megan had to drink one at the other end. My aim was better on round two, and Sumi missed her shot, so we were evenly matched going into round three. Ultimately, Cheryl and I won, which meant that Megan and Sumi drank all of the glasses from their end of the table, and then, at the end of the game, had to down the four glasses from our end that they hadn’t hit. I was feeling pretty comfortable - and I could only imagine what someone like Sumi, who was half my weight, was feeling like, considering she’d had more to drink than I had.

Dani then set the table back up again for game two, and we watched as Steph and Lexi and their men competed. They all took it much more seriously than we had - the guys being very competitive. Steph and Logan won, but only by two shots - and I think that was mostly because Blake was having trouble making his throws while drooling over Steph’s cleavage. I know I’m guilty of checking out Cheryl’s friends, but I hope I never fixate on another woman’s tits quite as openly as Blake was doing to his girlfriend’s roommate that night.

Just as the second game was ending - and Logan was no better at being a winner than Blake was at being a loser - Candice arrived with her boyfriend, Jackson, who’d just driven up for the weekend. Jackson, like Blake and Logan, had made a concession to the holidays by throwing on a Santa hat, while Candice was wearing black leggings and a white sweatshirt. On the front it had a picture of Santa, his red pants down around his ankles, with a girl in a see-through nightie on her knees, sucking him off. The caption read, “Naughty girls have more fun”.

After Jackson had been introduced to everyone - he and Candice had known each other since high school, but had only recently started dating - Megan and Cheryl started to get the hot food ready, and I went to give them a hand. That inevitably put Cheryl and I under the mistletoe, and of course, we kissed, to a round of applause from everyone else. A few minutes later, Megan and I crossed paths at the same place, and she pulled me in for a kiss. Blake and Logan looked envious. But they positively drooled when Megan and Cheryl found themselves in that same spot at the same time, and the two BFFs gave each other a deep and passionate kiss. Even from the other side of the room, it was easy to see that Megan had her tongue in Cheryl’s mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.