The Bitch
Chapter 43: Nighttime Walks and Money Talks

Copyright© 2014 by Mister NiceGuy

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 43: Nighttime Walks and Money Talks - Boy meets girl. Girl is gorgeous. Boy is a nerd. Boy asks Girl out. Boy is rejected. Boy plots revenge. But when Boy gets the perfect chance to take revenge, he can't do it. And what she gives him in return is far more worthwhile than revenge would ever have been. This is the story of a blossoming relationship. It is the first installment in what will be a series of stories telling the story of John and Cheryl, their love for one another, and the ways in which their relationship impacts others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow  

Monday morning.

I woke up in the middle of a big bed, with a beautiful girl on either side of me. Both of them were wearing nothing but a pair of panties and a sleepy smile. It felt like I was in heaven.

That is, until I looked at the clock, and realized that we’d slept in. Cheryl and I had to be in class in 45 minutes. Shit.

I woke Cheryl, which also meant waking Megan, and jumped out of bed. By the time Cheryl had made her way into the bathroom, I was already in the shower. She peed, then joined me - and no, it wasn’t one of those showers. This was just two people sharing the same water so they could both get clean faster.

We darted naked from the bathroom back to Cheryl’s bedroom, pulled on clothes, and ran out into the livingroom. Megan had class on Monday mornings, too, but not for another hour. So she’d made coffee, and poured us each a travel mug, which she handed us after we put on our coats. There is something magical about heading out the door on a Monday morning with your girlfriend, after you both kiss her roommate goodbye - especially when said roommate has nothing on but a tiny pair of panties.

We made it to class with only a minute or two to spare, and the second last week of term began in earnest.

Over the weekend, I’d made a to-do list for myself, showing everything that had to be done before the fall term ended in the order in which it was due. It was a long list, but I thought it was manageable, as long as I kept focussed and worked systematically. Monday night, after dinner, I started in on the first item on the list. Cheryl and Megan both had work to do as well, of course, and we sat together in companionable silence for a few hours. Around 10:00, Megan stood and stretched.

“I can hear my arteries hardening,” she moaned. “Anyone up for some exercise before bed?”

Cheryl snorted. “You can take a ride on my boyfriend as soon as I’m done with him,” she said.

Megan blushed. “That’s not the kind of exercise I meant!” she insisted. “Though now that you mention it, that does sound like fun. But really, I was thinking of going for a walk. Anyone want to join me?”

In the end, all three of us went out. It was a clear, cold, November evening. There was very little moon, and the stars were visible even from within the city. We walked, following a big loop, for about 45 minutes, arriving back at the girls’ apartment just before 11:00.

We said goodnight to Megan, used the bathroom, and went into Cheryl’s room. She shivered as she undressed.

“Any chance you’d consider helping a girl warm up?” she asked, slipping under the blankets nude.

“I might,” I replied, climbing into the bed alongside her. “What kind of warming up did you have in mind?”

She took my hand, and guided it between her legs.

“I think if you warm up this part of me, the rest will warm up too.”

I was happy to oblige, and soon her pussy was very warm indeed. And very wet as well. In fact, it got so warm and wet that she pulled my hand away, rolled on top of me, and impaled herself on my cock. And that really warmed her up, just like she had said that it would, because before long she threw back the covers and raised her body up off mine, riding me, her breasts bouncing and her hair flying. She came before I did, but I wasn’t long behind her, and the feeling of my come spurting into her gave her another, smaller orgasm to end with.

All of that warming up meant we needed to make another trip into the bathroom, but it was totally worth it. And once we were back under the covers, I wrapped my arms around her and held her close, and warmed her up again as we fell asleep.

Tuesday was much like Monday, except that I didn’t sleep in. I woke up with plenty of time to shave and shower, and even had enough time to sit down and eat the fried egg sandwich that Cheryl had made for me while I was getting cleaned up and dressed.

After dinner, all three of us again sat and worked together. And around 10:00, Cheryl closed her books and suggested a walk.

“I slept so well last night,” she said. “And I think the fresh air before bed helped. Anyone want to join me?”

Megan grinned at her.

“I think maybe the sex you had after the walk helped you sleep, too,” she said. “Though it had the opposite effect on me. It’s hard to fall asleep while you are listening to your roommate getting her brains fucked out. But yeah, I’ll join you for a walk again.”

So out we went, into the night. It was colder than the night before, with a biting wind, so we didn’t walk as far. Cheryl and I were both pretty tired when we got back, and we just cuddled naked into each other’s arms, and fell asleep.

Wednesday morning I was awakened by Cheryl, who was climbing on top of me and preparing to impale herself on my morning erection. She smiled when she saw me open my eyes.

“Morning, John,” she said.

“Morning, Cher- ... Oh, shit, that feels nice.” And it did feel nice. She was tight but hot and wet, and gripped me like a glove. She bit her bottom lip as she lowered herself down, taking me deeper and deeper inside.

“Fuck,” I moaned. “Is there a reason why you’re waking me this way?”

She shook her head.

“Nothing special. I just woke up horny. And besides, Megan’s gonna want you tonight, I’m sure. So I thought I’d get mine first, in case she wears you out.”

I chuckled.

“I don’t think that’s likely to happen.”

“What? Megan wanting a piece of you tonight? Or that she’ll wear you out?”

“The second one.”

She stopped riding me, and stayed still for a moment, looking down at me with a twinkle in her eyes.

“So are you saying that we don’t need to do this this morning, then?”

“No,” I said, emphatically, grabbing her hips. “I’m not saying that at all.”

“That’s what I thought.” And she giggled a bit as she started fucking me again.

It didn’t take her long to come, and I exploded inside her soon after. She collapsed on top of me, and gave me a big kiss, which I was more than happy to return.

“I love you more than I can say,” she said.

“That’s good. Because I love you that much, too.”

“Guess we better hit the shower before we make a mess on the bed, eh?”

I nodded, and she kissed me once more, then pulled off, stood, and cupped her hand over her pussy. She dashed, naked, to the bathroom, with me right behind her. Cheryl claimed the toilet, while I stepped right into the shower and got the water on and warming up, peeing down the drain as I did so.

I was the only one who had to leave Wednesday morning. Cheryl has the morning off, but has to make up for it with a night class. I walked to school by myself, spent the day in class except for a lunch break with Ian, and walked home by myself when the day was done. Megan was already home, and met me at the door with a hug.

“So, Stud, do you want to fuck me before we order pizza, or after?”

I pretended to think about it while I took off my coat and boots.

“You sound like you need it, bad,” I said, as I walked into the livingroom with her.

“Oh God, yes. You have no idea.”

“How bad?”

“Bad enough that I’ll drop my pants and bend over the arm of the arm of the couch, if you’ll do me right now.”

“So what are you waiting for, then?”

She dropped to her knees in front of me, undid my pants, and pulled my cock out. She flicked her tongue lightly over the head, then took me into her mouth, sucking until I was hard. Then, as she’d promised, she pulled her pants and panties down till they were around her ankles, and bent over the arm of the couch, her ass pointed temptingly in my direction. I stepped up behind her, but couldn’t resist giving her cheeks a slap.

“You sure you want it?” I teased her.

She looked back at me over her shoulder. “Don’t make me beg.”

“Hmm,” I said, as I rubbed the head of my hard cock over her slit. “Maybe I like it when a sexy girl begs.”

“Please, John. Please fuck me. I’ve been so horny all damn day. I can’t concentrate on anything. Please. Shove that nice big hard cock up inside my tight little pussy and give me some good orgasms before you shoot your hot, gooey come into me. Please? Pretty please? Pretty please, with a pussy on top?”

I couldn’t bring myself to make her wait any longer. I pressed forward, and slowly slid my length inside her. She was wet, but tight. This position worked for me, on a mental level at least. It wasn’t the most comfortable way to have sex, perhaps, but the thought of a girl who wanted it so badly that she had just dropped both our pants and bent over for me to do her ... well, that worked. I was worried that even with Cheryl having taken the edge off for me this morning, I was still going to come before Megan did. But Megan was pretty well primed. She hadn’t been kidding when she’d told me she’d been horny all day. It took her almost no time to come, and she managed to get there again just as I grabbed her hips, pulled her back against me, and exploded inside her.

“Shit!” I said, when I could speak. “That was hot.”

“Yeah, it was. Thanks. I really needed that.”

“So did I, apparently. Quick shower?”

“You’re on.”

I kicked off my pants and underwear, and picked her up, carrying her to the bathroom. I set her down on the toilet, then got the water running in the shower before I took off my shirt and socks. As I stepped in, checked the temperature, and waited for Megan to join me, I was struck by a feeling of deja vu. I’d done this just this morning, but with a different girl. There were times when I couldn’t quite believe that this was reality and not a dream.

We got dressed, ordered pizza, and settled down to work. We didn’t really even stop to eat, just munched pizza as we went. When it was time for me to go get Cheryl, I invited Megan to join me, but she said she was feeling tired, and would just go to bed, so I stepped out into the cold November night by myself.

Over the past few weeks, I’d managed to perfect the timing of this walk, and I was nearing the door to the main School of Business building when I saw Cheryl approaching it from inside. We met on the doorstep, and she gave me a hug and a kiss before taking hold of my hand.

“Can we take the long way home?” she wondered.

“Fine with me. Will you be warm enough?”

“If you promise to cuddle me at the stoplights.”

“Deal.”

We caught each other up on our days, and I kept my promise, and wrapped her in my arms at every red light. After we’d been walking for about ten minutes, in one of those lulls that every conversation has, she suddenly turned to me.

“John, why don’t you want to go on the castles and cathedrals trip with Ian? And why do you get so upset with me every time I bring it up?”

I sighed.

“It’s not that I don’t want to go. I do. Very much. And I’m not upset with you for bringing it up - well, not really, anyway. It’s just that I’d rather not talk about something that’s impossible.”

“Impossible? What do you mean? Nothing’s impossible!”

“I can’t afford it, Cheryl. There’s no way. The flights and the lodging costs and all the admissions and stuff like that come to just over $6,000. Then there’s meals. Then there’s the tuition for a regular class, which is fine, because I’ll have to pay for that credit sooner or later. But that’s all on top of missing two weeks of work over the summer, which I can’t do, because I need every dollar I can get to pay for my rent and my tuition and my food next year. So when I say it’s impossible, I mean it’s impossible!”

She took hold of my hand and pulled me to a stop.

“I’m sorry, John. I forget sometimes ... well, I forget that not everyone has it as easy as I always have. I mean, I know your mom has to work really hard to have enough money for everything, and I know you’ve had to pay a lot of your own way. But sometimes I forget. So please, forgive me.”

“There’s nothing to forgive you for, Cheryl. It’s not your fault that that’s how it is.”

“No. You’re right. It isn’t my fault that that’s how it is. But I should be more sensitive. And I should help you change it when I can.

“I was thinking about your apartment a few days ago, and wondering why you spend so much money renting it. When does your lease come up?”

“Not till April. Then I have to pay for it to sit empty for four months so I have it for next year.”

“But why? Why don’t we talk to Megan about you moving in with us? We could share my room - we’re practically doing that now anyway. And if we offered to pay, say, 2/3 of the rent between us, that would give Megan a break, too, and save you a shit ton of money.”

I nodded. I’d thought of it, too, but...

“But doesn’t it seem a bit fast to be moving in together? Assuming Megan even agrees?”

“Maybe. I can see what you mean. But by April, when you can cancel your lease, we’ll have been together six months. And assuming we both go back home for the summer, we’ll have been together for almost a year before we actually move in with each other. And even just the money you save on the summer rent would almost pay for the trip.”

“Ok,” I said. “Let’s talk to Megan and see what she says. And if she agrees, I’ll plan to move in with you guys next fall. You’re right - living together next year would save a pile of money. But I’m still not sure I can make the Europe trip work. I could earn enough over the summer to almost pay for it ... but I need the summer to make the money, and the trip is in May. And I think even with the reduced rent, it’ll still be tight for me next year.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.