The Bitch - Cover

The Bitch

Copyright© 2014 by Mister NiceGuy

Chapter 39: Work And Play

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 39: Work And Play - Boy meets girl. Girl is gorgeous. Boy is a nerd. Boy asks Girl out. Boy is rejected. Boy plots revenge. But when Boy gets the perfect chance to take revenge, he can't do it. And what she gives him in return is far more worthwhile than revenge would ever have been. This is the story of a blossoming relationship. It is the first installment in what will be a series of stories telling the story of John and Cheryl, their love for one another, and the ways in which their relationship impacts others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow  

The second half of November was busy for all three of us. I tried my best to stay on top of work through the term, but no matter how hard I worked, there was always a backlog in the last two or three weeks of classes. And while I was a bit worried about what crunch time would look like with the added distractions of a girlfriend and a social circle, both of which were things I’d never had before, I discovered that, in fact, it was nice to have someone to relax with at the end of the day, or to have someone else clean up the kitchen or pick up dinner from time to time, knowing that I’d do the same thing for them another night.

Take that Monday, for example - the one after we’d spent the weekend in Toronto. I handed in the paper I’d spent much of the previous week (and of course the weekend) working on. That felt really good - but then I immediately turned my attention to another paper that was due the following week. It was for a course that Ian and I are both in, and we agreed to spend some time later in the week working on our papers together. It’s not a joint project, but we’re writing on related topics, and the prof is kind of difficult, and we thought we might both do better if we put our heads together for a while.

When my classes were finished, I met up with Megan and Cheryl, and we all walked back to their place, where Cheryl cooked some penne and served it with the leftover tomato sauce and meatballs that her mom had sent back with us. Megan did the cleanup. I tried to catch up on some readings that I had fallen behind on, and after supper the girls both joined me. We sat and worked, more or less silently, till about 10, and then Megan closed her book, stood, and stretched.

“Ok, kiddos,” she said, “I’m done for the day. I’ve absorbed all I can, and I’m tired, but I’m not sleepy. So, I’m going to get ready for bed, and then I’m going to rub my pussy until I come, and hopefully that will help me sleep. Unless,” she added, sounding hopeful, “someone else wants to rub my pussy for me? Or maybe even lick it?”

Cheryl closed her book, and faked a sigh.

“Well,” she said, “I suppose you did take care of my BF’s hard-on on Saturday night, so I guess I can help you out, if I have to...”

“And hey,” I added, “we have a homemade porn video to watch. Don’t we?”

“Mmm. I’d forgotten about that,” Cheryl said.

“I hadn’t!” Megan laughed. “I’m dying to see it.”

So we shut things down for the night, and cycled through the bathroom. Megan was the first one out, and she headed into her room, so I joined her there when I was done, and Cheryl followed us. Megan stripped down to her bra and panties, and Cheryl did the same. I didn’t get the memo, and was naked before I realized that they’d both stayed in their underwear.

“Looks like someone’s eager,” Megan laughed.

I shrugged. “I can put something on, if you want...”

“Don’t bother,” Cheryl said. “I’m sure you’ll want your cock out sooner or later.”

The three of us got onto the bed, and sat leaning against the headboard. I was in the middle, of course. I don’t turn down chances to be between these two beauties. Cheryl picked up her phone, brought up the video, and then passed it to me to hold so that we all could see it.

It was hot. She’d started recording at the moment that Megan pulled my pants off, and she captured the look on both Dani’s and Keysha’s face as Megan took my cock into her mouth for the first time. She’d zoomed in on Megan when she stood up to take her shirt off, and she’d also gotten a great close up of Dani stripping off her dress. Cheryl had been across the room from where I was sitting, so she had a better view of the two girls’ butts than of my cock, but there was no doubt about what they were doing. And those two butts were pretty damn sexy, especially Danielle’s, since she was only wearing her bra and panties, and the panties were white and lacy, and they pulled tight across her cheeks when she knelt down. Cheryl mostly just held the camera still, but she did try a couple of close-ups, and when Megan pulled off and made me shoot all over Dani’s face, Cheryl caught it perfectly. She kept the camera on until after Megan licked my come off Dani’s lips - and that was pretty damn fun to watch, too.

“Shit,” Megan said, as the video ended. “That was hot. I mean, I knew it was hot as we did it. But it was even hotter to watch it.”

“Yeah,” Cheryl replied. “It was hot. Really hot. I thought Key was going to slide her hand inside her pants while she watched.”

“Really?”

“Oh yeah, John. If you’d made the suggestion, any girl in that room would have let you have her after watching that. We were all totally turned on.”

“Fuck!” I said. “Just my luck.”

“What?”

“I missed a chance to score with two totally hot babes. Just my fucking luck.”

“Um, John? You have two totally hot babes here, right now. And I think you might be able to score with at least one of them, if you stop complaining about the two other totally hot babes that got away.”

“Mmm,” I said. “Promise?” And I leaned over to kiss her, then kissed Megan. “You’re both definitely totally hot babes. But you seem a bit overdressed.”

They giggled, and stood up to undress. Naked, they stood together at the foot of the bed, and Megan pulled Cheryl into a hot kiss.

“I think you’ve made Keysha jealous,” Cheryl said, when Megan let her up for air.

“Forget Keysha,” I said. “I’m jealous.”

“What do you say, bestie?” Megan asked. “You up for a little girl-on-girl? I’ll lick yours, if you’ll lick mine.”

“I’m game,” Cheryl said. “But what about John? He’s probably feeling just as horny as we are.”

“I’m sure he’d love to watch us. And the girl who can make the other one come first, gets to fuck him.”

“Deal,” Cheryl said.

I slid over on the bed, and made room for them. Cheryl lay down on her back, and Megan knelt over her. Cheryl ran her tongue over Megan’s shaved slit, but Megan pulled away. “Nope! Not till John says ‘Go!’”

I grinned. “Ok, ladies, flex your tongues. On your marks, get set, go!”

I don’t know what it is about two girls having sex that is so exciting to me. I have no interest in having sex with another guy. Or watching two guys get it on. It’s not that I’m homophobic. Really. I believe guys have the right to fall in love with guys and get married and be treated just like any other couple. And the idea of gay sex doesn’t squick me out. I just don’t think it would be fun to watch. But two girls? Shit. Especially when the two girls are as hot as Cheryl and Megan are. No, especially when the two girls are Cheryl and Megan.

I sat up a bit so I could see better. Cheryl was taking the hands-free approach, and had her tongue buried deep in Megan’s pussy. Megan was using both her fingers and her tongue, sliding in and out of Cheryl’s cunt at the same time as she licked her clit.

Megan won. Or maybe Cheryl won. I’m not sure what winning really meant in this case. Cheryl came first, and Megan gave her a second one before easing off and grinding her pelvis down in Cheryl’s face in her own orgasm.

“Fuck!” Cheryl complained. “That wasn’t fair! You kept pulling your pussy away from me, so I couldn’t get you off!”

Megan laughed. “You chose the position, girlfriend. And now, I think, I get to choose the position - the position that your boyfriend fucks me in. Hmm. I think I want you to stay on your back, Cheryl, and let me stay kneeling overtop of you, just like that. John, can you get in behind me? And Cheryl, how would you like to make sure your man is nice and hard, then put him inside me?”

We’d fucked in this position before, the Friday night of the sex slave weekend, when I’d made Cheryl help me fuck Megan first in the pussy, and then in the ass. I’d really enjoyed it then, and I was looking forward to it now. There’s something really amazing about feeling a girl’s tongue on your cock and balls as you slide in and out of another girl’s cunt. And when it’s your girlfriend who’s licking you while you screw her best friend ... well, I don’t think it can get much kinkier than that.

Cheryl ran her tongue over my cock and balls, then opened her lips and took the head inside. I responded quickly, growing harder, and she let me thrust in and out, fucking her mouth briefly. Then she pulled her head away, reached up and took me in her hands, and guided me into Megan’s pussy. As soon as I was inside Megan, Cheryl reached up and licked my balls, then used her tongue to tease both my shaft and Megan’s slit before turning her attention to Megan’s clit again. I knew this wasn’t going to be a long experience, as I had gotten pretty worked up watching our sex tape from Saturday night and then watching the live action in front of me. I was worried I’d come before Megan did, but that fear was unfounded. Between what I was doing inside her, and what Cheryl was doing with her tongue, Megan came, and the contractions of her vaginal muscles as she came pushed me over the edge, too. I pushed deep inside her and held onto her hips, and felt the pulses as my cock spurted inside her.

I held her like that for a moment, then slowly relaxed my muscles, and began to pull out. Cheryl ran her tongue over my shaft as it appeared, and then sucked me into her mouth to clean me off before hooking her tongue into Megan’s pussy and cleaning her up, too.

We collapsed onto Megan’s bed together, in a tangled heap of arms and legs, and caught our breath. A group trip to the bathroom was next, with opportunities for peeing and warm wet washcloths. And then, without actually talking about it, we all trooped back into Megan’s room and curled up to go to sleep, naked, together. It was the first time I’d actually slept in Megan’s room. I’d been in there quite a bit, and had a lot of fun in her bed, but had never stayed the night. It was great to cuddle up with both Cheryl and Megan again, especially since we were all nude. That hadn’t been the case when we all shared the futon at Keysha’s.

Tuesday morning came bright and early, as it always did, though it felt strange waking up in Megan’s bed. We cycled through the shower, then headed to school. I was done classes on Tuesdays before Cheryl was, but I spent the extra time in the library, then walked her home. Along the way, we talked about Christmas, and later that evening, after we’d finished off the Chinese leftovers from Sunday night, I called my mother and asked her what she’d think about me bringing Cheryl home for the holidays. She gave her permission, and I asked to speak to both my sisters as well. They were over the moon at the thought of Cheryl spending Christmas with us. Cheryl responded to the news by kissing me, then called her parents and let them know that it was fine with her if they booked their cruise and flight tickets. We’d work out the details later, but the preliminary plan was that Cheryl would have a few days in Toronto with her folks before they left, then come to spend ten days so with my family, and then we’d both go back to Toronto to spend New Years Eve there.

Wednesday was an unusually long day. Cheryl has an evening class on Wednesdays, and I often end up hanging with (banging with?) Megan while Cheryl’s in class. Not because we’re trying to hide anything - in fact, I always end up telling Cheryl exactly what Megan and I have been up to, which usually results in Cheryl getting all hot and bothered. But this particular Wednesday, I spent the early evening in the library with Ian instead. I texted Megan to tell her I wouldn’t be back until Cheryl’s class ended, and got a sad face in return. I guess she couldn’t find the horny female emoticon.

At the end of the evening, Ian and I made plans to meet at my apartment the following night and do some more work together, and then I met Cheryl and walked her back to the girls’ place. Megan was sitting in the livingroom when we got there, studying. She took a break and we ate some junk food together and caught up a bit.

“Oh, tomorrow night, I think I’ll stay at my place. Ian’s going to come over and we’re going to work on our papers together. Is that ok?”

“Of course,” Cheryl said. “Can I come over? Or will I be in the way?”

“No, you won’t be in the way. I’d be happy to have you there.”

“You know, John,” Megan interjected, “you can always invite Ian here.”

“Seriously? You wouldn’t mind?”

“Not at all. He’s a nice guy. And if I need space, I have my bedroom.”

“Thanks, Megan. I didn’t want to intrude. I’ll keep that in mind for the next time. But this time I need to go home anyway, because I have some books there I need to use. Besides, I figure I’m paying rent on that apartment - I ought to sleep in it once in a while.”

Both girls giggled at that.

I was feeling tired, and decided I was ready to turn in. Cheryl wasn’t ready for bed, so I hugged both her and Megan goodnight, hit the bathroom, and settled in.

I was asleep before Cheryl came to bed. But when I began to wake up Thursday morning, she was in my arms. The first thing I noticed was that I hadn’t bothered to put on boxer shorts when I came to bed. I must have been more wiped than I thought. The second thing I noticed was that Cheryl hadn’t put anything on either. She was as naked as I was.

That aroused me in a hurry, in more ways than one. I glanced at my phone, and noticed the alarm would be going off in about 20 minutes. I had a dilemma. Should I let her sleep, or could I wake her up? It didn’t take much to make the decision.

I slid my hand down under the sheets, and found the patch of soft red hair between her legs. I cupped her mound, and slid my fingers slowly up and down her slit. She spread her legs slightly, and moaned. I kept going, feeling her lips part, and found some moisture inside. She opened her eyes and looked into mine, just as I slid my middle finger up inside her.

“I’m sorry for waking you,” I whispered.

“No, you’re not,” she replied. “Be honest. You’re not sorry at all. But that’s ok, because I’m not sorry either. But you will be very sorry if you don’t intend to finish what you’ve started. I’ll make sure of that!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.