The Bitch - Cover

The Bitch

Copyright© 2014 by Mister NiceGuy

Chapter 38: Aftermath

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 38: Aftermath - Boy meets girl. Girl is gorgeous. Boy is a nerd. Boy asks Girl out. Boy is rejected. Boy plots revenge. But when Boy gets the perfect chance to take revenge, he can't do it. And what she gives him in return is far more worthwhile than revenge would ever have been. This is the story of a blossoming relationship. It is the first installment in what will be a series of stories telling the story of John and Cheryl, their love for one another, and the ways in which their relationship impacts others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow  

So, I think I know what you are thinking. You’re thinking that since I was naked, and since Dani was wearing only her bra and panties, and since Megan had her shirt off, and since Dani and Megan had just sucked me off in front of Cheryl and Keysha ... you’re thinking that we all got down and spent the rest of the night having a five-way orgy. And I have to admit that that would have been pretty damn hot. I mean, I’d love to see Keysha naked, and I’d totally do her if I could. And, to be honest, if I had the chance, I’d do Danielle too. Sure, she looks a bit more fake than I usually go for, with the heavy makeup and the bleached hair and the tramp stamp, but underneath that facade, I think there’s a sweet girl waiting to come out. And I also get the sense that she could be kind of a freak in bed.

But, in any case, it didn’t happen. Cheryl came over and gave me a kiss and handed me my clothes, and I got dressed. Dani got up and went to the bathroom, taking her dress with her. She pulled the curtain across the doorway, and we heard water running as she washed my come off her face. She came back out, dressed but sans makeup. (She looked better without the makeup, I thought.) By that time I was fully clothed, and Megan had put her blouse back on. Keysha mixed another round of drinks, and we all sat down again, with me on the futon between Megan and Cheryl.

“I can’t believe that just happened,” Keysha said, to no one in particular.

You can’t believe that just happened? How the hell do you think I feel?” I asked her.

“I’m sorry, John,” Megan said. “I feel like I kind of took advantage of you.”

I chuckled. “If that’s how you take advantage, Megan, then you can take advantage of me any time you want.”

The girls all laughed.

“He sounds like a typical guy,” Danielle said, though without the attitude her voice had held earlier in the night, “only thinking with his little head. But seriously, if I can ask ... how did this get started? I mean, I believe you, Megan. You and Cheryl’s dude are FWBs. But ... you have to admit ... this is totes out of character for the Cheryl Roberts that we all know and love. So ... what the actual fuck?”

Megan looked across me to Cheryl, who took a long pull at her glass and a deep breath before she spoke.

“John,” she said. “Like Megan, I guess I feel like I wasn’t very respectful to you tonight. I’m sorry. So I’ll try to be better, starting now. Are you ok if I tell Key and Dani some more about us?”

I hesitated for a second.

“I think so. But ... there’s things I don’t want to be spread too widely.”

“They’re my besties, John,” Cheryl said, “even if sometimes we give each other crap. I trust them. You two will keep this down low, right?”

Keysha nodded. Dani gave a little grin.

“Hell, I was going to post on Facebook that one of my best friends and I had stripped down and sucked off another friend’s guy at a party tonight. I figured that would really help my job prospects when potential firms check out my social media feed after graduation.”

Megan glared at her.

“I’m kidding!” Dani said, quickly. “Get a freaking sense of humour, Megan! Of course I won’t tell anyone anything!”

“So,” Cheryl began, “I told you I was a bitch to John, right? Well, it was worse than that. I used him to help me pass a course - a first year history class I had to take to get an arts credit. Because of him I got through. And I never even really said thanks for his help. TBH, once the course was done, and I didn’t need his help anymore, I never thought of him again.

“Anyway, we ran into each other in the hallway one day a few weeks into the next semester. Megan was with me. John asked me if I’d like to go our for dinner and a movie or something sometime. And I slammed him. Like, really slammed him. We’ve all done it, right? Said something that was meant to hurt a guy’s feelings, instead of just saying, ‘No, thanks’, or even better, ‘I’d love to’? He just wilted, and turned and walked away, and I didn’t think about it again.

“So then, this fall, when we met up again and started dating, I discovered that he’d been in love - and in lust - with me the whole time, right from when he’d first met me. And I realized that after I’d been so mean to him, his fantasies about me had changed. He had all these fantasies ... well...”

“Fantasies about raping you?” Keysha asked.

“Well, I guess it would have been rape. But not like grabbing me in an alley or something. He wanted to make me his plaything - you know, use me as a sex toy.”

“But I would never have done that,” I said. “Really. I fantasized about it, yes, but I would never have actually done anything to you.”

“I know that,” Cheryl said. “That’s why, when you had the perfect chance, you didn’t do it. I was so drunk that night when we met up again. He could have done anything he wanted to to me - and if he’d dumped me somewhere before I woke up, I’d have had no idea who I’d been with. Seriously. I was totally wasted. But he didn’t. He just took my puked-on dress off, wiped me up, and put me to bed.

“So I started thinking about paying him back, and giving him the chance to live out his fantasies. I decided it’d be fun - for both of us, really, but mostly for him - if I offered to be his slave for a weekend. Anything he wanted me to do, I’d do.

“I ended up telling Megan what I was planning, before I actually did it. And we ... well, I don’t know exactly how it happened, but somehow, we ended up agreeing that two little sex slaves would totally be better than one. So we gave him a weekend where both of us did everything he wanted.”

“Seriously?” Dani asked. “You both were his sex slaves for the whole weekend? Holy fuck! What kinds of things did you make them do, John? Did you make them lez out, and everything?”

I nodded. I wasn’t sure how much Cheryl and Megan wanted to share about details.

“Oh yeah,” Megan said, in kind of a dreamy voice. “He totally made us lez out. And he made us dress up. And he made us undress. He had us clean his apartment for him. And all kinds of shit. He even took my ass cherry.”

“Ok, so maybe I’m going to hell for this,” Keysha said. “But that all sounds totally fucking hot.”

“It was,” Cheryl agreed. “It really was. But we’d said it was just for a weekend. On Monday morning, everything was supposed to go back to normal. The prob was, it didn’t go back to normal. They were on eggshells around each other, all the time. And I couldn’t stand it. They’d been so close all weekend, all three of us had. And then the next week everything was tense and fucked up.”

“I was so scared that Cheryl would think I had designs on John, or something...” Megan said.

“Yeah. So, anyway, John and I had this big fight because he said Megan was upset and I said she wasn’t, and we all sat down and hashed it all out, and I realized that I’d created a monster. I couldn’t expect them to be full-on partners one day and have no contact the next. But I also knew that I couldn’t handle them possibly sneaking around. Not that I think that Megan or John would do that. But you know what I mean? I couldn’t handle that. So I told them they could do whatever they wanted to, as long as they both consented, and as long as they were open about it.”

“Really?” Dani asked. “That’s fucked up.”

“Yeah, it is, kind of. Ok, not kind of. Yeah, it’s fucked up. But it’s worked. The tension between the three of us is gone.”

Megan nodded. “I want to say to you all that I would never have fooled around with Cheryl’s guy behind her back. Honest. I wouldn’t do that to any of you. But this ... arrangement ... it’s cool. I’m single. And I don’t feel like doing the whole hookup thing. So having a guy - a cute guy, at that - a nice guy - who can help me scratch the itch? Shit. I mean, John’s one hell of an upgrade on jilling off. And he’s not complaining, and Cheryl’s good with it ... so...”

I interrupted. “And I would never fool around behind Cheryl’s back. And I would never have asked for this. Don’t get me wrong. Like Megan said, I’m not complaining. I enjoy the freedom to play with her. And I enjoyed what happened tonight, Dani. But I would never have asked for, much less demanded, any of it. And I won’t take advantage of any of you. Really.”

Keysha mumbled something that I didn’t hear, then got up and started refilling glasses.

“Ok, so enough about Cheryl and John’s sex life,” she said, once she was sitting down again. “And enough about Megan and John’s sex life. But Dani and Megan? What the fuck? When did you to decide to taste each other’s goodies? And how come tonight was the first time I heard about it?”

“It was at my cottage, last summer,” Danielle explained, blushing a bit. “Remember that weekend in August when I wanted you to all to come up, but you two were busy? So it was just Megan and me. And Saturday night we’d had a few coolers, and I was horny. We were both in the middle of a dry spell. And I’d been watching Megan in her bikini all afternoon, and I thought, what the hell. So I told her I’d eat her out if she’d eat me. Next thing I knew, we were naked in my bed, sixty-nining.”

“So, Megan, you’ve lezzed out with Dani and with Cheryl. What am I, chopped liver?”

Megan laughed. “You are so not chopped liver. Name the time and the place and spread ‘em, Key, and I’ll dive right in!”

Keysha looked tempted. But Megan wasn’t serious. At least, I don’t think she was.

The rest of the night passed without incident. We drank some more, and chatted some more. Keysha ordered pizza and we ate, ravenously. It turns out that drinking and dancing and public sex makes me hungry. Who knew?

At one point the girls got up and did some more dancing. I decided just to sit and enjoy the scenery, and the view from a seated position was pretty damn hot. After a while, Cheryl came and cuddled into my arms.

“I’m drunk,” she confessed.

“There’s a newsflash,” I said. “Babe, you’ve been drunk for a couple of hours.”

She giggled. “I know. So should we plan to call a cab?”

“Well, sure as hell you’re not driving, and neither is Megan. I’ve had less than the two of you, but I’m not sure I’m sober enough to be behind the wheel, either. So I think a cab is a great idea.”

“You guys could crash here, if you wanted to,” Keysha offered, having overheard us. “Megan can bunk with me, and Cheryl and John can have the futon.”

“So what am I?” Dani asked, imitating Keysha’s voice. “Chopped liver? Why can’t I stay? Or are you hoping to get Megan’s tongue on your kitty?”

Keysha laughed. “I hadn’t thought of that, but now that you mention it ... seriously, you can all stay. I just don’t know how the sleeping will work.”

“Megan can cuddle on the futon with us,” Cheryl said. “Dani, you can bunk in with Keysha if you want to stay.”

“Are you sure?” Dani wondered. “I mean, I know, they’re FWBs. I get that. But you’d be ok with the three of you sharing a bed for the night?”

“It won’t be the first time, Dani, and I doubt it will be the last time, either.”

Dani didn’t respond. So it was settled. All three girls sent texts home saying that they would be staying with Keysha.

We sat and talked some more, and Dani shared the story of her latest breakup, the gist of which was that her boyfriend, who she’d met at school the year before, had decided that the girl he’d met over the summer, while he and Dani were separated, gave better head than Dani did, and so he’d dumped Dani to be with the other girl. She told the story with some humour, trying to sound like it didn’t bother her, but it was obvious that she had been hurt by the rejection, and especially by the criticism of her skills in bed. All the girls commiserated, and told her that she was a beautiful person both inside and out, and that would find someone else, but Dani still looked pretty down. I shifted Cheryl from her perch on my knee, and went and knelt beside Dani.

“I don’t know why he broke up with you,” I said, looking her in the eye. “But I do know that either he’s stupid, or he’s a liar. Because I know, for a fact and from recent personal experience, that you give totally fucking awesome head.”

She looked at me for a second, and her eyes moistened a bit. “I know this will sound weird, but that’s the nicest thing anyone’s said to me since I got dumped,” she said. “Cheryl, permission to kiss your boyfriend?”

“Granted,” Cheryl said.

And Dani leaned over and brushed her lips against mine, gently. Then she collapsed against me and broke down into sobs. I scooped her into my arms, and sat down on the floor, holding her. The three other girls came over and rubbed her shoulders and stroked her hair and said encouraging things. I just held her, silently, and let her let it out. We stayed like that for maybe 10 minutes, and then Dani, with one last shuddering sob, pulled herself together.

“Thanks, guys. I needed this. I’ve missed you three so much these past few months. And Cheryl, thanks for bringing John tonight. And John, thanks for being a friend.” She leaned in and gave me another quick kiss, on the lips, then stood and hugged each of the girls in turn.

“Fuck,” she said, when she’d hugged them all. “Tonight has been a fucking shitstorm of a rollercoaster ride emotionally. Dancing up a storm, picking a fight with Megan, sucking off John, then losing my shit and balling in front of you all. But you know what? I feel better already. And I feel like I’m about to crash. Anyone else ready to call it a day?”

It turned out that everyone was. Keysha found three t-shirts that she thought would work for sleepwear for the girls, and then she went into the bathroom to get ready for bed. Cheryl pulled her dress off and then tugged one of the t-shirts over her head. Megan shrugged.

“You’ve got the right idea, Cheryl. No point waiting to change in the bathroom - it’ll take forever. John, I won’t embarrass you if I strip down, will I?”

I shook my head. “I can look away if you want, though.”

“Ha. You’ve seen it all before.”

She unbuttoned her blouse, slid her skirt down and stepped out of it, then shrugged off her bra. Danielle looked at Megan, then at me, then at the bathroom, where we could all hear Keysha emptying her bladder.

“Fuck it,” she said, and started unsnapping her dress. “You’ve already seen me in my bra and panties, John. And I’m sure when I take my bra off, you’re going to see that I have boobs, just like every other girl does.” I started to turn my back. “Don’t bother. Seriously. They’re just tits. It’s no big deal.”

Keysha looked a bit surprised that everyone was changed by the time she came out of the bathroom. She, too, was wearing a t-shirt, though I think hers was actually made for sleeping in. Her long, dark legs looked just as good naked as I had thought they would. Cheryl claimed the bathroom next, and Keysha came over to help Megan and I flatten the futon and make it into a bed. Then she went to her dresser to get sheets, which were in the bottom drawer. I tried not to look, but couldn’t help it. The t-shirt she had on rode up, revealing her amazing butt, covered in baby blue cotton panties. Megan caught me staring, but didn’t say anything.

Danielle followed Cheryl into the bathroom, and Megan went last, leaving it open for me. I went in and peed, then came out, and began to wonder just what the hell I was supposed to sleep in. Then I decided that they’d all seen me both in my underwear and out of it, so I stripped my pants and socks and shirt off, and climbed under the covers in nothing but the thong. The girls were still up and moving around, and had mostly tidied the apartment up. Dani came and leaned over to give me a hug goodnight and a kiss on the cheek, and whispered a thank you into my ear. I told her that if anything, I should have been the one to say thanks to her, She blushed. Keysha came over next, and also gave me a hug goodnight, and in the process a nice look down the front of her v-neck sleep shirt. Yeah, I looked. I’m a guy, remember?

Keysha turned off all the lights except for the lamp beside her bed, and Megan and Cheryl came to join me. Cheryl gave me a nudge.

“Move over. You’re in the middle.”

I slid over without protest, and the two girls joined me, cuddling up against me. Keysha flipped the lamp off, plunging the apartment into darkness. I put an arm around each of the girls, and that’s when I noticed that they’d both removed their panties. I contemplated exploring, but decided against it, and instead let sleep take me. What a day it had been!

I woke, about 8 the next morning, when I felt the futon shifting a bit. I opened my eyes, and saw Megan working her way out from under the covers. “Sorry,” she whispered. “I have to pee!” I didn’t mind. It was time to be awake. And I got a great view of her naked butt and shaved pussy as she climbed off the mattress, before her t-shirt fell down to cover them. Cheryl didn’t waken, but Keysha stirred and opened her eyes as Megan tiptoed past her bed on the way to the bathroom, and as soon as Megan came out, Key went in. Her movement getting out of bed woke Danielle, and the swearing Danielle did as she got up woke Cheryl.

I lay in bed after Cheryl followed Dani in the bathroom. I had to pee, too, but I had a problem. A big, hard problem, that the pouch of the thong I was wearing was not able to hide or contain. And watching four hot girls trotting around in t-shirts (and in at least two cases, nothing but t-shirts), especially after listening to each of them peeing? Yeah, that wasn’t helping my problem at all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.