The Bitch
Chapter 32: Saturday Is Sister Day And Sunday Is Funday

Copyright© 2014 by Mister NiceGuy

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 32: Saturday Is Sister Day And Sunday Is Funday - Boy meets girl. Girl is gorgeous. Boy is a nerd. Boy asks Girl out. Boy is rejected. Boy plots revenge. But when Boy gets the perfect chance to take revenge, he can't do it. And what she gives him in return is far more worthwhile than revenge would ever have been. This is the story of a blossoming relationship. It is the first installment in what will be a series of stories telling the story of John and Cheryl, their love for one another, and the ways in which their relationship impacts others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow  

I was awakened very early Saturday morning by Cheryl getting out of bed.

“You ok?”

“Yeah. Gotta go to the bathroom. Be right back.”

She padded back into the bedroom about five minutes later, and climbed back into bed with me.

“Well, it’s official.”

“What’s official?”

“I’m not pregnant.”

“Was it a possibility?” I wondered.

“Well, not really. I mean, I’m on the pill. But it isn’t 100%. And you’ve shot gallons of come into me since my last period.”

She snuggled up against me, and dozed off again a few minutes later. I didn’t. But it was lovely lying there in my childhood bedroom with my lover in my arms. I’d often imagined what it would be like to bring a girl home and have her sleep in my room. The reality exceeded the fantasy by several orders of magnitude.

I heard Mom going downstairs about an hour later, and soon after that the smell of coffee wafted upstairs. The pressure on my bladder was rising, and I decided it was time to get up and face the day. I thought I could wiggle out without waking Cheryl, but I was wrong. Her eyes opened, and she leaned over to kiss me.

“I’m getting up, babe. You can stay if you want.”

She shook her head.

“No, I’ll come down. Am I ok in PJs?”

“Of course! I’m just pulling a t-shirt on. But remember not to lean over and show off your boobs. I don’t think poor Ian has recovered from that yet!”

She giggled.

“I’ll pull on a sports bra. Promise.”

I peed, told Cheryl the bathroom was all hers, and went downstairs. Mom was sitting at the table in the diningroom with a cup of coffee and her tablet, reading the newspaper. I gave her a hug, then poured a mug for myself and added cream before sitting down at the table beside her. I had barely had time for a single sip of coffee - and by the way, is there anything in the world that tastes better than that first sip of coffee in the morning? - when Cheryl came in. She sat down beside me, reached for my mug, and took a sip herself. Then she set the mug back on the table in front of herself and said cheerfully, “Good morning, Mandy.”

I stood to pour myself another cup of coffee.

My mother rolled her eyes.

“Good morning, Cheryl. I hope you slept well.”

“I did, thanks.”

I kissed Cheryl’s cheek before I sat down again. My mom looked at me, and I blushed.

“It’s ok, Johnny,” she said, having noticed my embarrassment. “You two seem good for each other, and I’m glad you’ve found someone nice. I’ve always been concerned about who my kids would bring home. I didn’t make very good choices, as it turned out, but it looks like you found a winner on your first try. And while I’d like you to keep the public displays of affection reasonably modest, I’m fine with kissing and cuddling. I’m not a prude. Remember, I was young once, and I do have three children.”

I wasn’t sure I wanted to think much about that last statement. Sure, I knew that my parents had had sex - or they wouldn’t have had the three of us - but Mom hadn’t dated anyone, as far as I knew, since Dad had run off. Luckily, I was spared further conversation, as Mom got up and started to make breakfast. The smell of frying bacon brought my sisters downstairs. Jamie was first, giving both Cheryl and I hugs as she came in. Julie followed just a few minutes after, and did the same thing. Once the bacon was cooked, Mom started frying eggs, and Julie got up to make toast while Jamie set the table. They both waved off my offer to help.

Breakfast was low-key in comparison to the heaviness of supper last night. There was no deep conversation, and there were no awkward questions. After everyone was finished eating, Cheryl and I loaded the dishwasher and cleaned up the kitchen while Jamie showered and Julie got dressed. Then the two of us went into the bathroom together. I started to get ready to shave, while she dropped her PJ pants and panties and sat on the toilet before she showered. She looked up and saw me staring as she pulled out her bloodsoaked tampon, and blushed.

“This is so gross. I’m sorry, John. I should have let you come in first and waited till you were done.”

“No!” I insisted. “And I’m sorry I’m staring. I can leave if you want. But I’ve never ... I mean, I know my sisters have periods. And I’ve gone and picked up pads and tampons for them at the store. But I’ve never seen someone ... actually...”

“You’ve never been in a bathroom with a menstruating girl so you could watch her pull a bloody tampon out of her vagina?”

I nodded.

“Yeah, that’s pretty much what I was trying to say.”

“Well, you can look anytime you want, but it’ll make you think I’m icky.”

I laughed.

“Cheryl, nothing could make me think you were icky. Honest. I’m not grossed out. I mean, I don’t really want to lick you right now. But I still think you’re sexy.”

“Really?” she asked, in disbelief. “Guys aren’t supposed to think girls are sexy when we’ve got our periods.”

I shrugged, then leaned over to giver her a kiss before she climbed into the shower.

“Careful,” I warned. “The difference between freezing and scalding on that faucet is like a millimetre.”

I shaved as quickly as I could without cutting myself, then joined Cheryl under the spray. Over the past month, I’ve discovered that showering with a friend is a lot of fun. Especially when that friend is female and super sexy. I got in just in time to help her rinse, which I did to the best of my ability. You don’t want soap to linger in those little cracks and crevices. Right?

Cheryl got out to dry off while I soaped up, and was gone from the bathroom by the time I turned the water off. In fact, she was already dressed and gone from my bedroom before I made it across the hall. I pulled on some clothes, and went downstairs, where I found both Cheryl and Julie sitting at the table in the diningroom. Cheryl had her laptop open, while Julie had her chemistry textbook and some notes, along with a recent test, spread out in front of her. She’d passed the test, but only just - the number 53 was written in red in the top corner. Luckily, it wasn’t just Julie who was struggling with this, and the teacher had offered a retest.

It took me a few minutes of flipping through Julie’s textbook and reading over her test to see where she was going wrong. For the next hour and a half, I worked with her on chemical formulae and the law of conservation, trying to show her how to figure out the chemical formula of different complex molecules made by combining two or more elements. By 11:00, when her friend Casey came to get her so they could go running together, she was doing much better.

Julie and Casey had been friends for years, a friendship that was stronger now that the two of them played on the high school junior girls volleyball team together. When they were younger, they’d often had playdates after school, which meant that Casey had walked home with us on a regular basis. So I wasn’t surprised when she came in and gave me a hug. I introduced her to Cheryl, and we chatted for a few minutes while Julie ran up to the bathroom.

After they’d left, Cheryl looked over at me.

“That was awesome.”

“What? Meeting Casey? Yeah, she’s a cool kid.”

“No, you moron. Not meeting Casey. I mean, sure, she seems nice enough. And she clearly idolizes you. But that’s not what I was talking about. I meant that it was awesome watching you work with Julie like that.”

“Like what?”

“When you were helping her with her school stuff. You’re a natural teacher, John. Really. I of all people should have known that. You did it with me, helping me get through that awful history class last year. But I thought that was just because you love history. But you were able to take that chemistry test, figure out what she was doing wrong, and show her how to do it right. And it didn’t matter how many times you had to work through it with her. You were so patient. It was truly amazing to sit here and watch you do that.”

I blushed. Especially when I realized that Jamie was standing behind me.

“Yeah, you’re right, Cheryl. I get frustrated and give up when the person I’m with doesn’t get it. That’s why I’m no help to Jules at all. But John doesn’t get frustrated. He’s been like that forever. It doesn’t matter whether it’s teaching us to ride our bikes without training wheels, or helping us with spelling or French, or working with Julie on math or science. It’s not that he’s smart. He is, but that’s not it. He just has this way of explaining, and then explaining differently, and then helping you see what you’re doing wrong and encouraging you to try it again. I wish I could do that.”

And she gave me a hug, and a kiss on the cheek. Cheryl came over and did the same.

We spent the rest of the morning doing school stuff, with Jamie working alongside us. While we all had workspaces in our bedrooms, the diningroom table was where we’d always done our homework. Lunch was leftover roast beef on a bun. As we finished eating, Cheryl said that she was feeling kind of sleepy, and wondered if I’d be up for joining her for a nap. I knew that when she said nap she meant nap, for once, but I was happy to join her even just for that. So we went up to my bedroom and cuddled in for a bit.

I didn’t think I was all that tired, but we both fell asleep, quickly and deeply. I must have need the rest, for when I opened my eyes and looked at the clock it was almost 3:00. I stretched a bit, which woke Cheryl, who needed to pee, so we got up and went to see what was going on. Both girls were in their rooms. Jamie was lying on her bed, reading. Julie was putting away some laundry she’d just done. Laundry was one of the jobs that had been mine - which gave me ready access to my sister’s dirty panties as receptacles for my teenage semen production - but when I’d moved out, mom had decided that the girls were old enough to do their own laundry. Julie proudly showed off the paint job we’d done together the last time I’d been home. Cheryl was suitably impressed.

Jamie came into Julie’s room to join us, and asked about the timing for our date that night.

“Would it be possible for us to go for a tour before dinner?” Cheryl asked. “You know, show me around a bit?”

Julie snorted, and then she realized that Cheryl was serious.

“Um, sure, I guess. What do you want to see? There’s not much to the place!”

“I don’t know,” Cheryl said. “I just want to see some of the places where John grew up.”

I shrugged.

“Fine with me. What’s the dress code for the date, girls? Are you dressing up?”

Jamie nodded.

“Of course! If that’s ok with you, Cheryl?”

“That’s fine. John told me to bring a nice outfit just in case.”

“Ok,” I said. “Let’s plan to leave here in an hour. We can walk around town for a bit, then go for pizza. Does that allow the three of you enough time to make yourselves look even more gorgeous than you do now?”

The girls looked at each other.

“I need a quick shower,” Cheryl said. “Is that ok?”

“So do I,” Julie noted, gesturing at her running clothes. “But an hour should be lots of time.”

Cheryl showered first, and then she and I got dressed, together, in my room. She put on the green sweater dress she’d brought, and I pulled on a pair of tan dress pants and a white shirt. One of the things I’ve always found attractive about my woman is that she doesn’t wear tons of makeup. On an ordinary day, she might not even wear any at all, or perhaps just a bit of lipstick. Since she was dressing up tonight, she was doing eyeshadow and mascara when Jamie knocked on my bedroom door.

I called out to Jamie to come in. As always, my sister looked absolutely stunning. She had her long brown hair pulled back into a ponytail, and was wearing a classic little black dress that came down to just above her knees, but had a slit up one side. It did amazing things for her breasts, emphasizing every curve. The girls looked each other up and down.

“That’s a beautiful dress, Cheryl,” my sister noted, with envy in her voice.

I laughed.

“I told you she’d try to steal it from you! But your dress is pretty hot, too, sis. Does mom know you have that?”

Jamie giggled.

“She bought it for me!” She looked over at Cheryl, who was putting the finishing touches on her face. “Hey, if this is icky, say so. But would you help me learn how to do that? I always end up looking silly when I do makeup.”

“Of course!” Cheryl responded. “Want to do it here, or should we go to your room?”

“Let’s go to mine - and maybe Julie will join us when she’s out of the shower.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.