The Bitch - Cover

The Bitch

Copyright© 2014 by Mister NiceGuy

Chapter 27: Just Another Weekend

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27: Just Another Weekend - Boy meets girl. Girl is gorgeous. Boy is a nerd. Boy asks Girl out. Boy is rejected. Boy plots revenge. But when Boy gets the perfect chance to take revenge, he can't do it. And what she gives him in return is far more worthwhile than revenge would ever have been. This is the story of a blossoming relationship. It is the first installment in what will be a series of stories telling the story of John and Cheryl, their love for one another, and the ways in which their relationship impacts others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow  

As usual, I was awake on Saturday morning before the girls were. I wanted to stay still and let them sleep, but the pressure from my bladder convinced me otherwise. I wiggled out from between them, and of course in the process (despite my best efforts) I awakened them, and that led to a parade of three naked people to the bathroom. Cheryl was about to go and start the coffee, but I steered them both back towards the bed and sat them down, facing each other.

“I want to pay you back for what you both did for me last night,” I said. “But we have a minor problem: there are two of you, and there is only one of me. So you will have to take turns. And I don’t want to play favourites today. So, rock-paper-scissors - best two out of three.”

They looked at me like I was nuts. And maybe I was. Two gorgeous naked girls in front of me, and there I was, suggesting a children’s game. I grabbed their right hands and held them towards each other, and they both made fists, and I counted them down from 3. Megan won the first round, but Cheryl took the next two.

“Ok, Cheryl, you won, so you have a choice. I’m going to go down on both of you. But you get to decide if you want me to do you first, or if you want to watch me do Megan before I do you.”

Cheryl thought for a second.

“Do Megan first. I want to watch.”

Megan looked at me, incredulously.

“You realized I haven’t showered since yesterday afternoon, right?”

Cheryl laughed.

“He doesn’t care. Really. I’ve tried to tell him I’m too dirty for him to eat me out, but he does it anyway.”

Megan shrugged and lay down, and I lay down with my head in her crotch and went to work. Sure, she was a bit tangy. And yes, I do like a clean pussy best of all. But I figure both these girls suck me off when I’m sweaty and pissy, and even after I’ve come inside them. So why wouldn’t I do the same for them? I ran my tongue up her slit, then used my fingers to spread her lips apart. I flicked my tongue inside her, then moved up to concentrate on her clit. I used my finger to gently penetrate her. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Cheryl reaching down to finger herself. She was enjoying this.

I ate Megan to three orgasms before she pushed my head away. Then Cheryl spread her legs, and I moved over on the bed. Megan rolled over on her side to watch us. Cheryl had gotten herself pretty worked up watching me do Megan, so it only took a few licks to her clit and she was screaming my name and grabbing at my hair. I let her cool off slightly, then got her going again.

One of the surprises of my sex life, now that I have one that doesn’t just involve my right hand, is that I really enjoy cunnilingus. I hadn’t ever really thought about it, to be honest. I knew guys did this for girls, and when I first had the chance to try it on Cheryl, I was totally willing to do so. I mean, if she’ll suck me, I need to return the favour. But I hadn’t been expecting to enjoy it as much as I do. I’ve found over the past few weeks that I could lick Cheryl (or Megan) for as long as they wanted me to, and love every minute of it. I guess I had never really thought about what sex might be like if all you did was focus on making your partner feel good. I liked that - and of course, I knew that if I made the girls feel good, they’d make me feel good. In this case, they’d taken care of me last night, and now it was their turn.

Cheryl came twice more - a big one and a small one - before she told me she’d had enough. I glanced over at Megan, who was lazily sliding her finger up and down her slit while she watched me get Cheryl off.

“You ready for another round, Megan?”

She looked surprised.

“No, I’m fine ... Oh, what the hell, if you’re offering, then sure, give me one more.”

Cheryl laughed.

“This could go on all day. And as much as I’d love to watch this, we need to break the cycle sometime. I’m going to go start the coffee.”

I moved back in between Megan’s legs, sliding two fingers up inside her sloppy pussy, and lowering my tongue to her clit. I took my time with her, feeling her ramping back up. Soon she had my head in her hands and was simultaneously pulling me towards her and thrusting her pelvis up to meet me. I held on for dear life, and as she fell back limply onto the bed, she pushed my head away. I moved up and gave her a hug.

“Fuck, John, that tongue of yours is awesome. If you and Cheryl ever need money, you could make a mint doing that.”

I laughed.

“It will always be free for you, Megan. Just say the word.”

She leaned over and kissed me. Cheryl came back into the bedroom, still naked, just as Megan’s tongue found its way between my lips.

“Um, if you’ve finished molesting my best friend, we could get showered.”

“Hey!” I protested. “I wasn’t molesting anyone! She was totally willing!”

Megan giggled. “If anyone was doing any molesting, I think it was actually me molesting him!”

We all went to the bathroom, and somehow they both squeezed into the shower with me. It made it hard to get rinsed off, but it was a lot of fun getting soapy. Especially when they stood me in between them and lathered up my cock and balls, then took turns jacking me off until I shot come all over the shower curtain.

We eventually managed to get clean, and turned off the water and got dried. Then we all pulled on some clothes, and went out for Saturday breakfast. I could get used to this. Spend Friday night in bed with two hot university girls, then go out for eggs and bacon with them the next morning. Does life get better?

All three of us spent most of Saturday doing school work. The girls both had a busy couple of weeks coming up, with a number of assignments due, and I still had lots to do as well. Partway through the afternoon, I took Cheryl’s car and went and bought groceries. Cheryl offered to come along, but I told her it was fine. She did insist on giving me her credit card, though, which I appreciated more than I let on. My bank account was getting dangerously low. As well as stocking up on essentials, I picked up a frozen lasagne and a Caesar salad kit and a loaf of day-old French bread. When I got home, I stuck the lasagne in the oven, and told the girls that supper was under control.

I settled back in and worked for another hour and a bit, then covered the bread with garlic butter and put it in the oven to warm while I mixed up the salad. Cheryl came and set the table, and Megan poured us each a glass of wine. We figured we’d done enough work to have earned it. After dinner, we cleaned up the kitchen, and then all three of us curled up on the couch and watched a movie together.

After the movie ended, Cheryl and I headed to bed. We were both tired, so she simply cuddled into my arms, and we were both asleep within minutes.

Sunday morning. I woke up before Cheryl did. We were both naked. She was lying on her back. And I was hard. Very hard. I reached down and slipped my finger between her labia, opening her up just a bit. She stirred and opened one eye.

“What time is it?”

I climbed on top of her, and positioned my cock at her entrance.

“Time to get fucked.”

She groaned, not at the prospect of sex, but at my poor attempt at morning humour. I don’t think she was ready to be awake yet.

“If I let you do me, can I go back to sleep afterwards?”

I nodded.

“If you really don’t want me to...”

“I didn’t say that. I’m all yours. You know that.”

I did know that. It still surprised me. But I did know it.

So I took her. Morning sex. Not so much about being loving as about satisfying a need. Extra hard cock. Extra tight cunt. Me on top. Her on the bottom. Usually I try to make her come before I start thinking about getting my own release. But not first thing in the morning. The bed is shaking. I’m sure Megan can hear us. She’s probably rubbing herself, listening to Cheryl getting the crap fucked out of her. I’m so close - a few more deep thrusts. Cheryl wraps her arms around my back, pushes her pelvis up to meet mine. I feel her vaginal muscles gripping me as she comes, and that finishes me off. I shoot come deep inside her, then collapse on top of her, panting. I stay there for a minute or two, then roll over. Neither of us says anything for another few minutes. We’re both breathing hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.