The Bitch
Chapter 26: Tricked And Treated

Copyright© 2014 by Mister NiceGuy

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 26: Tricked And Treated - Boy meets girl. Girl is gorgeous. Boy is a nerd. Boy asks Girl out. Boy is rejected. Boy plots revenge. But when Boy gets the perfect chance to take revenge, he can't do it. And what she gives him in return is far more worthwhile than revenge would ever have been. This is the story of a blossoming relationship. It is the first installment in what will be a series of stories telling the story of John and Cheryl, their love for one another, and the ways in which their relationship impacts others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow  

I love waking up with Cheryl on Friday mornings. Neither of us has classes on Friday - Megan doesn’t either - so there is no big rush to get the day started. I was awake before she was, which was no surprise, but since I had nowhere to be in a hurry I just lay and held her and watched her sleep. I was lying on my back, and Cheryl was on her side, cuddled up to me, with her head on my chest and my right arm underneath her. I tried to stay still. I really did. But I couldn’t do it. My right hand slowly slid down to feel her naked ass, and my left hand began to roam over her side and down to the swell of her hip.

She opened her eyes and leaned over to kiss me. Morning breath, of course, but I am sure mine was at least as bad as hers was.

“Morning, Love,” she said. “You know, waking up with you is the best way to start the day.”

I smiled.

“Same goes for me. But I’m sorry I didn’t let you sleep longer. I tried.”

“Men,” she giggled. “You are all the same. You just can’t keep your hands to yourself.”

I moved my hands away from her body.

“Hey!” she exclaimed. “Did it sound like I was complaining? But maybe I should go pee. Be right back.”

She pulled away the covers and stood. For a few seconds I might have forgotten to breathe. We’ve been together almost a month now, and I have seen her naked more times than I can count. But I still haven’t gotten used to it.

I was breathing again by the time she came back. She cuddled back under the covers, and we lay and talked for a bit. We agreed we’d shower and have breakfast together, then I’d head to the library for the day while Cheryl ran some errands and did some preparations with Megan for the Halloween party that evening. We kissed and cuddled a bit, but Cheryl didn’t seem to want to go any further, so I held back.

We got up and headed into the bathroom. I was going to shave, but Cheryl stopped me, saying she’d like me to keep the stubble. I saw no reason to argue, especially if that meant hopping directly into the shower with her. We took turns washing each other’s hard-to-reach places, then dried each other off. It wasn’t easy to go and put clothes on, but Cheryl kissed me and promised that I’d get what I wanted later.

Megan came out of her bedroom in her sleepwear - a tank top and a pair of panties - just as we were starting to get breakfast organized. She gave us both a hug and helped get toast and cereal and coffee onto the table so we could all sit down at the same time.

After breakfast, I headed to the library. I spent the morning there doing some research, then went to my place, grabbing a burger along the way. I did some writing in the afternoon, trying to get as much done as possible, since I had no idea how late we’d be out tonight at the party, nor how much work I’d feel like doing tomorrow.

Cheryl had been strangely silent all day. I’d texted her a couple of times - not saying anything that she needed to respond to, just letting her know that I was thinking of her - but she hadn’t answered. Finally, about 3:30, she sent me a text saying that she loved me, and telling me to be at the girls’ apartment at 6:00. She said they’d have a snack for me there, and then they’d help me get into my costume.

I can follow orders as well as the next guy, especially when they are given to me by my incredibly hot girlfriend and her nearly equally hot best friend. So at 5:59, I opened the apartment door and walked in.

The girls were both in dressing gowns, and they both had their hair pulled back into long ponytails. There were sandwich makings on the table, and we sat and ate, with the girls asking about my day but saying very little about theirs.

After we’d eaten, Cheryl suggested I go to the bathroom and have a quick shower - but not a shave - and then meet them in the livingroom. Again, I did as I was told. I took some underwear and a pair of socks into the bathroom with me, and put them on when I got out of the shower. I didn’t bother putting anything else on, because I had no idea what kind of costume the girls had in mind for me.

As it turned out, I needn’t have bothered putting anything on, because the first thing Cheryl did when I got to the livingroom was to ask me to get naked. I raised my eyebrows, but she smiled reassuringly, so I stripped off the socks and underwear I’d just put on and stood naked by the couch.

Then Megan came into the livingroom, pushing a wheelchair piled high with supplies.

“What the hell...”

Cheryl cut me off by putting her finger to my lips.

“Now, don’t worry,” she said. “There is nothing to be afraid of. You said we couldn’t do anything that was too revealing. And we promised. But you’re just going have to let us look after you tonight.”

With that Megan produced a hospital gown. She helped me put it on, and tied it up at the back. My ass hung out. She smacked it, gently, then giggled.

“It’s ok,” she said. “I kind of like this look, but we’ll put a second gown on the other way, like they do in the hospital, so you’re covered from both sides.”

‘Covered’ was not the word I would have chosen. I still felt plenty exposed.

Then, while Cheryl held my right arm across the front of my body, Megan wrapped bandages around it, and then she put it into a sling, which she tied behind my neck. My left arm was next. It got strapped into a splint of some kind, which attached with velcro. It was clear that I was not supposed to use either arm. A walking cast for my right foot and a single hospital slipper for my left foot finished the ensemble off. They sat me down in the wheelchair, Then Megan went to work with some makeup, giving me some very tasteful bruising on my forehead and a bit of colouring around my left eye. Last but not least, she wrapped a bandage around my head. I had to admit that when Cheryl held a mirror so I could look at myself, I looked pretty good. Or pretty beaten up.

Then the girls disappeared. They came back about 5 minutes later, in scrubs. They had stethoscopes around their necks, and buttons that said “Nurses Care” pinned to their shirts. Their tops were just a bit loose, and when they came over and leaned down in front of the wheelchair, I could see that they were wearing matching, white, lacy bras, that did a great job of accenting their already fine bosoms. When they turned around, I caught a glimpse of panty lines on both of them that suggested that what they were wearing down there matched their bras. I couldn’t help reacting, and that made me realize that in just the flimsy gown, I was very exposed.

“Umm, I love the costumes. But can I please have some underwear?”

“Why?” Cheryl wondered.

I looked down, to show them that my erection was obvious. They both giggled. Then Megan shook her head.

“Such a nasty little patient. Getting a hard-on from his nurses.”

“Shit, Megan.” I groaned. “You two ‘nurses’ would give your patients hard-ons even if they were already in the morgue.”

The girls both blushed and laughed. But they didn’t give me my underwear.

Megan looked at her watch and said it was time to head downstairs. She buckled the wheelchair’s seatbelt around my waist. Cheryl grabbed my wallet and phone and put them in her purse, and both girls put their purses on my lap, and then they pushed me out the door. When we got down to the lobby, there was an accessible taxi van waiting, with its ramp lowered. The driver got out, took one look at us, and shook his head.

“You don’t honestly expect me to believe that this dude is disabled.”

Cheryl smiled.

“Of course he isn’t disabled,” she said. “He’s just injured. His girlfriend was attacked by these three big guys, and he beat them off to save her. We’re his homecare nurses. We’re just taking him out for some fresh air.”

The driver chuckled, then loaded me onto the van and strapped the wheels of the chair to the floor. The girls climbed into the seat, which was behind me, and Cheryl told the driver where we were going. He pulled up in front of a club downtown about 10 minutes later, and got out to pull the ramp down and wheel me down it. The girls followed, and Cheryl retrieved her purse from my lap so she get out her wallet.

“Subsidized?”

Cheryl shook her head.

“Full fare - for all three of us.”

She tipped the driver, generously, and asked him if he had a direct number she could call later for a pickup. He gave her his card and said he’d do his best. Then, with Cheryl pushing and Megan going ahead to open doors, we headed into the annual Business Students’ Association Halloween Ball.

Megan had her phone out as we entered, and was texting someone. She looked back at Cheryl.

“Lexi says they have a table for us. I think I know where she is. Follow me.”

Well, that was easy to do, especially since all I had to do was sit and watch Megan’s butt. I never knew scrubs could be that sexy. When you think of clothes that show off a girl’s ass, you think of short skirts and tight pants. Or at least, that is what I think of. And I’d seen Megan’s ass in both of those things, several times. But loose cotton scrubs? They show off what a girl has, almost as well as anything else.

Although Cheryl and I had been an item for nearly a month, I hadn’t actually met any of her friends from school, other than Megan of course. That was about to change. I’d known we were meeting some of the girls from Cheryl’s posse, but hadn’t known who.

As we reached the back of the club, a curvy girl with bleached blonde hair stood up and waved to us. She was dressed as a very sexed-up version of Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz. She was wearing a tiny little dress that had a white top that billowed over her ample chest, and a skirt that stopped well above where I thought I remembered Dorothy’s hemline falling. The skirt was made of a shiny, blue-checked fabric, and billowed out on all sides. She had on knee socks, with little blue gingham bows tied around them, and bright red high-heeled shoes. Her hair was pulled into pigtails, tied with gingham ribbon.

Cheryl pushed me towards her, and introduced us.

“Lexi, this is my boyfriend, John. John, this is my friend Lexi.”

Lexi gave Megan and Cheryl hugs, then leaned over and gave me one too. I couldn’t help noticing as she bent down to do that that it gave me a perfect view down her top. She was braless. Maybe this sitting down thing would be fun after all.

A Scarecrow came over and hugged both the girls.

“John, this is Blake. Blake, John.”

The Scarecrow shook my hand.

The next girl to come greet us was dressed as the Cowardly Lion. She had also gone for the sexy look. The lion suit had large cutouts all over it so that her bare skin showed. It barely covered her crotch, with a piece that moved up over her belly-button then flared out to cover both breasts, with a deep cut down the middle, before going up over her shoulders and down her back. It had a tail, which she was holding in her left hand, like a feather boa, and she’d painted her face yellow and added whiskers.

“Steph, this is John. I’ve told you about him. John, this is Steph. And her boyfriend, Logan.”

Steph hugged both girls, then leaned over to hug me. She was definitely not wearing anything under the lion suit. I could see both her nipples through the fabric, and the tightness of the outfit was giving her a pretty significant cameltoe. She purred as she kissed my cheek. She oozed sex. Not much appeal. But lots of sex.

Her boyfriend, of course, was the Tin Man. He hadn’t painted his face, but he was wearing a funnel on his head, and a silver cloth suit that had welds and rivets all over it. He was carrying an oil can (which I later found out was filled with vodka that he had smuggled in past the bouncers).

Just as everyone got settled in, there was movement behind us, and a tiny dark-haired girl in a Tinkerbell outfit came up, holding a beer in her hand. She too hugged both Cheryl and Megan, then was introduced to me as Sumiko. She set her beer down on the table and fluttered over to me, waving her wand in my direction and sprinkling glitter around. Her green skirt barely covered her ass, and the top didn’t do much to hide her breasts. I could see that there was going to be lots of skin around tonight.

Not that I mind skin, of course. Especially young female skin. But why is Halloween so slutty? A friend of mine calls Halloween “National Dress Like A Slut Day”, and he isn’t far off. Why does a lion costume need to be sexy? And why does every costume with a skirt need to be so short? Guy’s costumes aren’t like that. As I pondered this, Lexi, who was sitting beside Cheryl, changed the position of her legs, and her skirt flipped up to give me a brief but clear look at her panty-covered pussy. Cheryl noticed, and I am sure she knew I’d seen too, because her hand moved over to caress my cock through my hospital gown.

Megan headed off to find us drinks. Cheryl cuddled close to my side and asked me quietly if everything was ok, and if I thought I would enjoy spending the night with her friends. Her choice of words made me look at her, and she giggled. I said I was sure that the night would be fun. She said she’d make sure it was.

Megan returned with drinks. She’d gotten me a beer, which she set on the table in front of me. I looked down at my arms and wondered how the hell I was supposed to drink anything since I couldn’t use my hands. She’d thought of that, though. She reached into her top and with a flourish produced a straw from her cleavage. She stuck the straw in the beer and held it up to my mouth. It was the first time I’d ever drunk beer through a straw. It was weird, but better than nothing. And the fact that Megan had to lean over a bit to get the glass in the right spot for me to drink, and that the way she leaned let me see her lace-covered boobs - well, that made up for the diminished quality of the beer.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.