The Bitch - Cover

The Bitch

Copyright© 2014 by Mister NiceGuy

Chapter 25: Friends

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25: Friends - Boy meets girl. Girl is gorgeous. Boy is a nerd. Boy asks Girl out. Boy is rejected. Boy plots revenge. But when Boy gets the perfect chance to take revenge, he can't do it. And what she gives him in return is far more worthwhile than revenge would ever have been. This is the story of a blossoming relationship. It is the first installment in what will be a series of stories telling the story of John and Cheryl, their love for one another, and the ways in which their relationship impacts others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow  

I did not want to wake up on Wednesday morning. I had not been in bed nearly long enough. But I had class, and I had to get up. A morning fuck would have made it feel more worthwhile, but Ian was on my couch, and I wasn’t sure that Cheryl and I could have sex without it being obvious to him that that was what we were doing. Besides, for the first time that I could recall, she was wearing pajamas - albeit pink satin pajamas. The top was short-sleeved, and it buttoned up the front. That was incredibly sexy, but the fact that it had pants would have made it hard to go too far without a lot of effort. So instead of taking advantage of the beautiful woman who was lying in bed with me, I just leaned over and gave her a kiss. Her eyes fluttered open in response to my touch, and she returned the kiss.

“Good morning, John,” she said, sleepily.

“Morning, Lover. I have to get up. But you can stay here. I just wanted to remind you that Ian spent the night.”

She nodded.

“I remember you telling me that when you came to bed. Shall I get up and make you two some breakfast?”

I shook my head.

“You don’t have to do that. Stay snuggled under the covers. You don’t have class till this afternoon.”

“It’s no problem. Really. Let me go pee, and then I’ll go and get the coffee going.”

She swung her feet out of the bed and padded to the bathroom. As I watched her go, I reflected that actually some pajamas weren’t that bad after all. These ones made her butt look really nice. I followed her to the bathroom, where I quickly shaved and then showered. By the time I was out and dressed, I could smell the coffee. I went out to the livingroom and found Ian still lying on the couch in my sleeping bag, but awake and reading a textbook. I told him the bathroom was free, and also offered some clean clothes if he wanted them. He took me up on my offer for some fresh boxers and a pair of socks, and I took him into my room to choose a shirt. Once he had all that, he went to shower.

Meanwhile, I went into the kitchen, where I found Cheryl cooking bacon and getting ready to fry some eggs. She poured me some coffee and suggested I have a seat. I figured watching her cook was a good way to start the day, so I sat down. Ian appeared a few minutes later. He hesitated when he reached the kitchen doorway - I don’t think he was prepared to see Cheryl in her PJs. Cheryl turned and saw him standing there.

“Ian! Good morning! I hope you slept ok. I was glad when John said that you were spending the night instead of going home when it was so late.”

As she said that, she wiped her hands on a dishtowel, and walked across to give Ian a hug. His hands hovered over her back for a moment as he worked up the nerve to touch her. He’d hugged her before, of course, but I guess the pink satin made it different. As she pulled away, I could see him looking flushed. I wondered if Cheryl had any idea what she was doing to the poor guy. And none of us knew that it was about to get worse.

Ian sat down beside me, and Cheryl asked him how he took his coffee.

“C-c-c-cream and sugar, p-p-please.”

She brought it over to him, then returned to the stove and began plating breakfast for us. She put mine down in front of me first, and I got a clear look at her boobs down the front of her top as she leaned over. Then she went to Ian and put his plate on the table. I heard his intake of breath, and I knew what had happened. Cheryl heard it too, but was oblivious until she looked down and saw where his eyes were. She quickly straightened up, but by then he’d already seen all that there was to see. I don’t know which one of the two of them blushed more.

“Oh, Ian, I am so sorry. I really didn’t mean to do that to you. Please forgive me.”

“I’m n-n-not sure there is anything for me t-t-to forgive,” Ian replied. “B-b-b-but I am s-s-s-sorry for ogling you like that.”

Cheryl laughed.

“Ian, when a girl is wearing a loose-fitting top and no bra and she leans over like you that, and you look, I don’t think it can be considered ogling.”

“I j-j-just d-d-don’t want t-t-to be like K-k-kelly.”

Cheryl had been headed back to the stove to fill her own plate, but she wheeled around and came to sit in the empty chair beside Ian. She took his hand in hers and looked him in the eye.

“Ian, listen to me. You have never ever done or said anything to me that puts you in that league. I didn’t realize that I was letting you see down my shirt - but I did know that you were here, and I came out in my pajamas. I would never have done that if you were Kelly, even after he apologized. You’ve never made me feel the least bit uncomfortable. Really. Yes, you looked down my top when I gave you the opportunity just now, and I’ve seen you checking out my butt before. But I meant what I said last night. The things you say and do when I am around absolutely do not make me nervous. So relax. OK?”

He nodded, and she leaned over and kissed his cheek.

“Now eat before it gets cold. You two have class to get to.”

We did as we were told. Cheryl filled her plate and came and ate with us. Ian wanted to clear the table, but Cheryl insisted she was fine because she had all morning. So we gathered what we needed, and we both got hugged and kissed at the door - me on the lips, Ian on the cheek - and headed out into a crisp October morning.

We walked in silence for a few minutes. Then Ian stopped. I stopped too.

“John, you d-d-d-do know that I w-w-would never d-d-d-do anything b-b-bad t-t-to Cheryl, right?”

I nodded.

“I trust you, Ian. Don’t worry. And you do know that when Cheryl flashed you this morning, it was an accident, right?”

He nodded.

“Y-y-yes. I know that.” He paused. “B-b-b-but is it ok for m-m-me t-t-to t-t-tell you that your g-g-g-girlfriend has awesome b-b-b-boobs?”

I smiled.

“Yes, buddy, it’s ok for you to tell me that.”

“G-g-good. B-b-be-c-cause when I c-c-close my eyes, I c-c-can still see them.”

“I bet you can,” I laughed. He laughed too. “She is pretty damn hot. I still can’t quite believe she is mine.”

With that, we started walking again, and for the rest of the journey to school we chatted about upcoming assignments. But I did notice that Ian had a smile on his face for the rest of the day.

On the whole, it was a good day. I still felt like I had a lot to get done, but I was feeling less stressed than I had been at the start of the week. Megan texted partway through the afternoon, and said that she’d make the two of us supper if I wanted to come over to the girls’ apartment after class. I texted back and said I’d be there. I walked over there when class was done, and let myself in. Megan came out of the kitchen to meet me, wearing a tank top and exercise shorts. She gave me a hug, then hesitated.

“What’s up?”

“Well, um ... dinner will be ready in about an hour. And I wondered if ... well ... if you’d be up for a fuck break before we eat?”

I wasn’t sure how to react. I was game - there was no question about that. Cheryl was totally amazing. But I wasn’t going to turn down a chance to do Megan. The problem was that I wasn’t sure how eager I was supposed to look.

“To be honest, it’s been a long day, and I still have some work to do. And sex would feel great right now. So sure, I’m down for it if you are.”

Megan giggled just a bit, then took me by the hand and led me down the hall.

“I think we should use my room, not Cheryl’s.”

Now, I know this may sound strange, but it felt odd going into Megan’s room, and standing there while she started to get undressed. I’d seen her naked for practically three days straight, and we’d shared a bed together both during that most memorable of weekends and the night that all the tension came to a head, and we’d hugged lots. There had been some tension between us last week, but that was resolved now. I didn’t exactly feel nervous - at least, not in the way that I should have felt nervous under normal circumstances getting ready to have sex with my girlfriend’s roommate. But it did feel a little bit weird.

Megan must have sensed what I was feeling. Maybe she was feeling it herself, too. Once she was naked, she hesitated.

“Um ... I did check with Cheryl this morning if it was ok for me to ask you if you wanted to fool around. I wanted to give her a chance to say she’d thought about it some more, and it was off the table. But she said it was fine to ask you. And she told me I didn’t need to ask her permission if I wanted to have sex - I just needed to ask you.”

“I know it’s ok with Cheryl. I gave her a chance to rethink this over the weekend, while you were back home, and she said it was fine. And it is ok with me, too. Honest. It feels a bit weird - but I don’t know why.”

She smiled.

“I know what you mean. Let’s see if we can make it feel less weird together.”

She came over and helped me get naked too. Then she pushed me down on the bed and crawled on top of me. She kissed me, not on the cheeks like she had been doing for the past few days, but on the lips. Her tongue slid into my mouth, and my hands slid down her back to grab her butt. She started to breathe more heavily, and pulled back, then slipped down to take my stiffening cock into her mouth.

I would never say that Megan sucks cock better than Cheryl. But it is different. Cheryl had given me an incredible blowjob just two nights ago. For Megan, though, this was just foreplay. She licked and sucked and teased until I was good and hard, and then she straddled me and guided my cock inside her sopping wet pussy.

“Oh shit, that feels good, John. God, I need this.”

She lowered herself down till I was completely inside her, and her pelvis was resting on mine. She stayed still for a moment, then started to ride my cock. I reached up with both hands and played with her breasts, and especially with her nipples, which I knew were super sensitive.

“Oh fuck, John, squeeze my nipples. Yeah. Like that. Fuck! That feels so good. Oh John, you’re going to make me come. Fuck fuck fuck fuck! YES!”

She thrust down and held me deep inside her, her pelvis rocking against mine, her spine rigid. For a moment I thought she was going to stop breathing on me. Then the first climax passed, and as she came down from her high she started to ride me again. She leaned down to kiss me.

“You are amazing, John. That felt so good. I needed that so bad today. Now, let’s see what we can do to get you off, ok?”

I nodded, and she pulled back up again. I lay back and watched her fucking me, her hair flying, her boobs bouncing, her wet cunt gliding up and down my cock. I reached down and squeezed her ass cheeks, then brought one hand around to and found her clit with my thumb. That brought her to round two. I had forgotten how vocal Megan could be when she came.

“Oh God yes. Like that. Shit. Fuck. I’m coming again. Right there. Yes. Fuck!”

She collapsed on top of me, and lay motionless, gasping for air. I was still buried inside her.

“I thought it was supposed to be your turn next!”

I laughed.

“No complaints from me, Megan. It seemed like you needed that.”

“Did I ever. I was so horny. I couldn’t think of anything else all day. And fucking you is like ten times better than trying to get off myself. But now it is your turn. Really. How do you want to come?”

I thought for a second.

“Roll over.”

She did as I asked, and lay on her back. I climbed on and pushed inside again. I leaned down close so I could talk softly to her.

“Are you ready to let your best friend’s boyfriend come in your cunt, Megan?”

“Oh God, yes.”

“I think you can come one more time for me. Let’s see if you can do it. C’mon, Megan. Feel me fucking you. Come again. You can do it.”

The talk was turning me on, and I picked up the tempo. She moaned underneath me, and took my head in her hands so she could kiss me. Her tongue entered my mouth again. I could feel my orgasm building.

“I’m going to come, Megan,” I told her. “I’m going to come inside you. You’re going to feel it exploding in your pussy. You want it, don’t you? You want me to come inside you?”

She nodded.

“Tell me. Tell me what you want.”

“Come inside me, John. Fill me up with your sperm. Flood my pussy. Do it. Shoot it inside me. Please!”

That pushed me over the edge. I grabbed her hips in my hands and pulled myself as deeply into her as I could. She came with me, my orgasm triggering hers. I kept thrusting till I had unloaded everything I had inside her, and then I collapsed onto her. She reached up and took my cheeks in her hands, and pulled my face down until my lips met hers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.