The Bitch - Cover

The Bitch

Copyright© 2014 by Mister NiceGuy

Chapter 19: A Guy’s Dream Weekend: Sunday

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19: A Guy’s Dream Weekend: Sunday - Boy meets girl. Girl is gorgeous. Boy is a nerd. Boy asks Girl out. Boy is rejected. Boy plots revenge. But when Boy gets the perfect chance to take revenge, he can't do it. And what she gives him in return is far more worthwhile than revenge would ever have been. This is the story of a blossoming relationship. It is the first installment in what will be a series of stories telling the story of John and Cheryl, their love for one another, and the ways in which their relationship impacts others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow  

I was the first one to wake up on Sunday. I guess I just need less sleep than my girlfriend and her best friend do. Hell, who am I kidding. Megan used to just be Cheryl’s best friend. Now, she’s likely my best friend too. I’m not expecting to keep sleeping with her after today, but we’re certainly a lot closer than we were a week ago, and I don’t think that is likely to change when this weekend ends.

I tried to lie still, and let the girls sleep, but I couldn’t do it. My hands started roaming. Both girls felt so sexy, in their silky lingerie. I gently explored their backs and shoulders as they snuggled up against me, and soon I was reaching down to see if I could feel their butts. That movement woke them both up, and four eyes opened and looked sleepily into mine.

“Good morning, my love.”

“Good morning, Cheryl. Good morning, Megan.”

“Ugh.”

Have I mentioned that I have already learned that Megan is not a morning person?

Cheryl reached under the covers and stroked my morning erection. Normally, I would have been all about finding someplace hot and wet to stick that thing as soon as possible. But not this morning. I had other plans.

“You know what, ladies? I think we need breakfast before we do anything else. Breakfast in bed. With two of the sexiest women I have ever met. Cheryl, would you mind going and grabbing the room service menu?”

Cheryl ran to the bathroom and peed, then climbed back into bed with the room service menu in her hand. We made some choices together: I wanted bacon, and Cheryl wanted scrambled eggs, and Megan wanted waffles. We added some fruit and some toast, and lots of coffee of course. The prices were ridiculous, but it was a once-in-a-lifetime experience, so it felt like the expense was justifiable. Megan and I went pee while Cheryl called in the order, and then we climbed back into bed and snuggled and groped each other and made small talk until the knock came on the door.

Both girls got up and went to answer it. I suppose they could have pulled on the hotel’s robes, but they didn’t bother. They were covered, after all. The guy who delivered the food couldn’t have been more than 16. He was clearly working his way through high school as a bellhop. And he was totally delighted at the sight that greeted him when the door opened. I thought he was going to drool on my breakfast. Both girls looked damn sexy in their lingerie, and it was obvious that the three of us had spent the night together in the same bed. He was trying to look - at the same time as he was trying to not look like he was looking - and he ended up totally flustered.

Cheryl went to her purse and pulled out a $10 bill, which she handed him. He put the food down on the desk and left the room. I suspect his next stop was the bathroom, so he could jack off in a toilet cubicle and imagine what last night had been like in our room. And you know what? I am quite sure that whatever he imagined was not nearly as spectacular as what had actually happened.

The hotel had a long table that fitted over the end of the king-sized bed. It was on wheels, and could be rolled to any point on the bed that you wanted. So the girls uncovered the trays of food and put them on the table and rolled it up so that we could sit propped up on the pillows and eat comfortably. Then they climbed back into bed again, and cuddled up against me.

That felt nice, but it made eating difficult. I couldn’t use my arms properly, because it wasn’t comfortable for the girls or for me unless I had my arms around them. They solved that problem by feeding me. Since we were all eating from the same plates anyway, they simply gave me bites of whatever I wanted, sometimes from their forks, and sometimes with their hands. It’s really fun to start your day by sucking ripe cantaloupe out of a hot girl’s fingers.

When we had eaten our fill, we cuddled a bit longer and drank some more coffee. The girls wanted to know about my plans for the day. I didn’t want to give it all away, but I did tell them that the first order of business would be to shower and get packed up. Then, since it was such a gorgeous morning, I suggested that we go for a walk someplace on our way home. Who knew how many more nice fall days we would have to enjoy. Then we’d go back to their place for some playtime, and we’d eat dinner there. I reminded Megan that she was cooking for us. I wasn’t sure yet what the evening would like, other than that I would be enjoying my last few hours with my two beautiful slaves.

By then our breakfast had settled enough that we could get moving, and we headed for the bathroom. One of the features that I had liked about this room was its huge, walk-in shower. The girls undressed, then started the water. We all climbed under it. After we were all wet, Megan grabbed the soap and began lathering up Cheryl’s boobs. She ran her soapy hands over Cheryl’s pussy, then turned Cheryl around and soaped up her ass. Then she handed the soap to Cheryl, and Cheryl gave Megan the same treatment.

Watching this little show had me rock hard. When both girls were clean, they started on me, together. Four hands lathered up my chest hair. Four hands did my back. Four hands soaped my butt cheeks, with more than one finger slipping between my cheeks to make sure I was clean. They both knelt in front of me and soaped my cock and balls, then removed the shower head from the wall so they could rinse me off.

Then they had to inspect their work. With the shower head replaced, and the water cascading down my back, they took turns sucking my cock into their mouths and tonguing my balls. They turned me around so they could lick my ass. I knew I could only take so much of this teasing, and decided to seize control. I stood Megan up, and bent her over against the wall of the shower. There was a grab bar there that she could hold onto. I got behind her and took hold of her hips and got ready to thrust into her from behind.

But it was not as easy as it looked. The angle wasn’t perfect, and it was hard to get myself into the right spot to penetrate her. Cheryl saw my problem, and moved to Megan’s side. She made sure Megan had a good grip on the grab bar, then leaned down and took hold of one of her legs. Lifting it up and to the side, she held it, leaving Megan balanced on one leg, her thighs spread apart, and her slit totally exposed. I took hold of Megan’s hips again and entered her easily. She moaned as she felt me sliding in. I knew I wouldn’t last long - the girl’s performance, plus the teasing we’d done in bed before we got up, had me ready to explode. And fucking Megan in the shower while my girlfriend held her leg up and out of the way - well, that was just the icing on the cake, so to speak. I came before Megan did, shooting what felt like an ocean of semen into her. Cheryl let go of Megan’s leg as I pulled out, and spun her around so her back was to the wall. She stuck a couple of fingers up inside her spermy cunt, and used the fingers of her other hand to massage Megan’s clit. It didn’t take much to finish Megan off.

All this meant we needed to get washed again. Luckily, being in the hotel meant we weren’t going to run out of hot water. Cheryl started to wash me while Megan recovered, and then turned her attention to Megan. Once we were both soaped up again, we joined forces to soap Cheryl, and then sprayed each other with rinse water. All in all, it was an awesome experience. And if I ever get to design my own house, I want a shower that’s big enough for more than one person!

We dried off, and dressed - jeans and a t-shirt for me, leggings and tank tops for the girls - got packed up, checked out, and loaded our things into the car. Then I had Cheryl drive us to one of the local conservation areas, where we parked and followed a trail along the river for a bit. Cheryl and I posed under a gorgeous red and orange maple tree, and Megan took some pictures of us hugging and holding hands and looking into one another’s eyes and (of course!) kissing. Cheryl then decided that it would be fun to have some similar pictures with Megan and I, though of course we wouldn’t be showing those to anyone. Megan went along with it, trying to mimic Cheryl’s poses. It was a lot of fun. I had the girls pose for me, too - though not doing anything that would suggest that they were anything other than best friends. We retraced our steps to the car, and drove to my place so I could pick up a few things I wanted for our afternoon playtime, then went back to the girls’ place.

By this time it was lunchtime, though none of us was really hungry. We had some cheese and crackers and fruit, since we’d had a big breakfast and we knew we’d be having a big dinner. I suggested to the girls that they use the bathroom, then told Cheryl to sit on the couch. I led Megan into her bedroom, sat her down on the bed, and told her she was not to move or speak under any circumstances until I came back. Then I walked back out, leaving Megan’s bedroom door open.

I went back to the livingroom, picked up my bag of supplies, and then took Cheryl into her bedroom, again leaving the door open. The girls’ bedrooms were side by side, so with the doors open you could easily hear in either room what was said in the other one. But you couldn’t see into the other room unless you stepped out into the hall area. So as Cheryl and I walked into her room, she could see Megan sitting in the other room. But neither of them had any idea what was going to happen next.

I think Cheryl expected me to tell her to sit, like I had done with Megan. But I didn’t do that. Instead, I stood her at the side of the bed, and I sat down on it.

“Strip.”

She hesitated. I decided that she had offered to be my slave, and so far I’d been pretty easy on her. So I reached out and smacked her one on the ass with my hand to emphasize my command. She jumped a bit, though I am quite sure it sounded like I hit her harder than I actually did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.