The Bitch - Cover

The Bitch

Copyright© 2014 by Mister NiceGuy

Chapter 17: A Guy’s Dream Weekend: Saturday

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17: A Guy’s Dream Weekend: Saturday - Boy meets girl. Girl is gorgeous. Boy is a nerd. Boy asks Girl out. Boy is rejected. Boy plots revenge. But when Boy gets the perfect chance to take revenge, he can't do it. And what she gives him in return is far more worthwhile than revenge would ever have been. This is the story of a blossoming relationship. It is the first installment in what will be a series of stories telling the story of John and Cheryl, their love for one another, and the ways in which their relationship impacts others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow  

I was not the first one in the bed to wake up on Saturday morning. When I opened my eyes and looked for the clock, Megan was staring at me. Seeing that I was awake, she grinned.

“Good morning, Sir. Did you have a good sleep?”

She was whispering. I guess she was trying not to wake Cheryl. I decided to whisper back.

“Yes, Megan, I did. How about you? You seem pretty chipper.”

“Well, Sir, I have a reason to be in a good mood. If I remember correctly, you promised to give me something this morning.”

“I did?”

“Yes, Sir. You promised to give me one of those amazing morning fucks that you give Cheryl. I heard you guys once, you know, at our place. The morning that we left to go home for reading week. You guys were making so much noise that I had to play with myself while I listened to you fucking her. Then I watched you do it to her, yesterday. And you said that today it would be my turn.”

And with that the little vixen rolled onto her back, threw off the covers, and spread her legs. I was beginning to wonder who was the slave and who was the master in this relationship. But I didn’t think about it for long. After all, I was horny. And I can’t imagine anyone who could resist an offer like the one Megan was making. On her back, naked, legs spread wide, shaved cunt on display, already slightly damp and open ... I sure couldn’t resist it. Although to be honest I didn’t try very hard.

She had told me she wanted to be fucked, so that’s what she got. I climbed on top of her, my morning erection throbbing for release. I didn’t bother with foreplay, just reached down and guided my cock into her opening. She’d been awake for a bit, obviously, watching for me to come to, and she must have been thinking about this, because she was already wet and ready for me. I slid in all the way in one stroke, and without giving her time to get used to me being inside her, I began to take what I needed from her.

As Cheryl had pointed out yesterday morning, I try to be a good lover. I’m attentive to my partner’s needs and desires. Good sex for me means good sex for her. And good sex for her means good sex for me. (Listen to me. Here I am talking like I wasn’t a virgin just two weeks ago.) But first thing in the morning, when I wake up after dreaming sexy dreams all night, I just want to get off. Before I met Cheryl, I’d sometimes jack off when I woke up, if I was awake early enough. That always felt like it took the edge off my horniness for the day. But since I’ve been with Cheryl, I’ve discovered that there’s no need for that. She’s happy to have me take her in the morning. And so, if we’ve spent the night together, I usually do. Getting to take Megan that way was just an extra treat.

I honestly don’t know when Cheryl woke up. If she wasn’t awake before Megan had her first screaming orgasm, then she would have been wakened by the noise. I looked over at her just before I unloaded into Megan’s tight pussy, and she was looking back at me, with a sleepy but happy smile on her face. That was all it took to push me over the edge. Don’t get me wrong. I love my girlfriend, and I am incredibly, unbelievably lucky that she is mine. And sex with her is out of this world. But there is something even sexier about being buried balls deep in your girlfriend’s best friend, and looking over and seeing your girlfriend smiling at you. I would never, ever cheat on Cheryl. But fooling around with another girl when Cheryl had set me up for it wasn’t cheating. And damn, was it fun.

Megan came again as I slammed into her one last time and held still, my cock buried deep within her, pulsing and twitching and pumping my fluids into her cavity. When I could, I leaned down and kissed her, then, still joined to Megan, I leaned over to kiss Cheryl.

What a way to wake up.

I asked Cheryl to go and make us coffee, while I took Megan into the bathroom. Megan peed while I got the water warmed up, and it wasn’t until after she had stepped into the shower with me that my full bladder got my attention. When you shower alone, you don’t have to worry about whether you pee in the toilet or in the shower. But peeing with Megan in there with me? Oh well, that was something else I’d always wanted to try, and I guess this was my chance. I wasn’t sure how she’d react, but she hadn’t freaked the day before when I’d peed into the tub while she sat on the toilet, so it was worth a try.

“Megan,” I said, “I forgot to go pee before I stepped into the shower. I hope you don’t mind if I just pee here.”

She shook her head, and I let it go. It sprayed all over her legs, but she didn’t seem to care. Hmm. I’d have to try this again sometime. When I was done, Megan took the soap and washed me all over, paying special attention to my cock, balls, and ass. Then she rinsed me, and I washed and rinsed my hair. I stepped out then, and found Cheryl standing beside the tub with a cup of coffee in one hand and a towel in the other. She gave me the coffee, and proceeded to dry me off, then stepped into the shower to join Megan, who was nearly finished. I got my housecoat from the bedroom, and headed for the kitchen to top off my coffee. Megan and Cheryl joined me a few minutes later, dressed in t-shirts and nothing else.

“We were cold, Sir. I hope this is acceptable?”

I reached over and ran my hand across Cheryl’s naked ass.

“It’s just fine. For now at least.”

I’d gotten breakfast stuff at the store the day before, and so while I drank my coffee and enjoyed watching two very sexy butts move around the kitchen, the girls made us all breakfast. Scrambled eggs. Back bacon. Toast. More coffee. And two gorgeous and intelligent girls to share it all with. What could make this better? Oh, right, the fact that they had promised to spend the whole day doing everything and anything I asked them to do.

While we were eating, I filled them in on the day.

“Girls, I want to thank you for making yesterday such a wonderful day. You were both amazing, and I will be reliving this weekend in my dreams forever, I think.”

They both grinned. I suspected that I wasn’t the only one who’d be dreaming about this weekend.

“We’re having fun, too, Sir,” replied Cheryl.

“Good. I am so glad that this has been fun for you, too. Now, for today. Megan, I asked you to make supper. I want to put that off until tomorrow night, please. I have some other plans for tonight. Is that ok?”

Megan nodded. “That’s fine, Sir. It really doesn’t matter to me which night you ask me to do it.”

“Wonderful. So, today, we’re going to have lots of playtime. I understand that I only have 36 hours or so left to enjoy having both of you to play with, and I want to make the most of that. So, after we tidy up the kitchen and get organized for the day, we’re going to spend some time having fun. We’ll have a simple lunch here, and then some more playtime in the afternoon. Then, I am going to send you both over to your apartment to recover and get dressed up for me. We’re going out for a nice dinner tonight, and then I have something special planned for us. Does that sound good?”

Both girls smiled.

“What kinds of playtime do you have in mind for us today, Sir?”

“You’ll find out the answer to that soon enough, Megan. Now, let’s tidy up, shall we?”

They wouldn’t let me help with the cleaning up, so I just sat and watched. When they were done, we headed for the bedroom together. I picked out some clothes for myself - jeans, a button up shirt. Nothing special. And then I told them what I wanted them to wear.

“Ladies, you know I see myself as a bit of a geek. Not as much of a geek as my friend Ian, maybe, but a geek nonetheless. And while I feel like a geek now, I know that I’ve come a long way since I was in high school. I was even more of a geek then. And because of that, I was never really comfortable around girls. So, this morning, I’d like to have a chance to sit in my livingroom and make out with a couple of gorgeous girls in high school uniforms. Sound ok?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“But there’s a twist. You both know I love to read sexy stories, right? Or at least I used to love to read sexy stories ... I haven’t needed to for the last couple of weeks, for some reason.”

Cheryl giggled. I ignored her.

“So, have either of you ever done any erotic role-playing? You know, pretended you were someone you weren’t, or pretended you were in a situation that you weren’t?”

Megan spoke first.

“Yeah, I’ve done that sometimes. I had a boyfriend who loved being with different girls - but I got to be all of them.”

“I’ve never done that, though I know what you are talking about. None of my boyfriends had the patience for that kind of thing. They mostly just wanted to get off, without being too creative about it.”

“Well, I think I’m going to want to be creative sometimes. So here’s what we’re going to do. There’s these two foxy babes in my history class, named Cheryl and Megan. They know I’m getting great marks, and they want some help with an assignment. But I’m not going to help them for nothing. I’m not really in their league. And all three of us know it. But maybe, in order to get what they want, they’ll give me what I want, eventually. What do you think?”

“I think this sounds uncannily like the history class I met you in last fall,” Cheryl giggled. “Though I didn’t proposition you. I just used my natural charm.”

“Yeah, right. But in my dreams, you used more than that! And you aren’t going to proposition me. But you’ll have to give in to what I want, to get what you want. So, are we good?”

They both nodded.

“Ok, then. You two get dressed. I’ll be out on the couch waiting for you. I’ll take the lead. You follow along.”

I went out and sat down on the couch to wait for them. I didn’t have to wait long. The bedroom door opened, and I heard footsteps in the hallway.

“John? Are you home? It’s Cheryl and Megan from school. Can we come in?”

I stood, and went to welcome them into my ‘home’. And almost froze in my tracks. Wow. They had gone all out. I knew they were putting on their uniform kilts. They were red and blue, and both girls were wearing them shorter than regulation. They were showing a mile of leg, stretching down to white knee socks and black shoes. They both had on white blouses, and a blue sweater-vest with a school crest over the left breast. They looked amazing. I think I might have started to drool.

“Oh, hi, girls. What can I do for you?”

Megan did the talking.

“Well, you know, we’re having trouble in our History class. And we thought maybe you would consider helping us out.”

“Ok, I guess I might be able to help you. Why don’t you come over and sit down so we can all talk.”

I sat in the middle of the couch. They sat on either side of me. The skirts rode up when they sat down, exposing even more thigh. It’s funny. I’d just spent the night in bed with those thighs, totally naked. But seeing them partially exposed by those short skits somehow made them look even sexier than when they were totally revealed to me. I had to work to keep focussed.

“So, here’s the thing. I’m willing to give you some help. But I need some help from you in return.”

“What kind of help, John? I can’t imagine anything at school that we could help you with.”

“Believe me, there are things you can help me with. I need some ... lab work ... for my health class. I need to ... learn a bit ... about female anatomy.”

Cheryl suppressed a giggle. Then she wrinkled up her nose a bit, trying to look grossed out.

“Ew. You mean, you want us to get naked for you? Like that’s ever going to happen. Ick.”

I turned to look at Megan, on the other side of me. She leaned forward so she could glare at Cheryl.

“Hang on, Cheryl. I need this credit. John, I’ll do anything you want if you’ll help me pass the course.”

Cheryl heaved a dramatic sigh. I had no idea that my girlfriend could act this well. This was fun.

“Ok, ok. If you’ll do it, Megan, then I will too. I’m in. What do you want us to do? Take off our clothes and let you ogle us?”

I leaned back.

“No, not quite. Or at least, not yet. I’d like to get to know you both a bit better first.”

I put my hand on Megan’s knee, and started to move it slowly up her thigh toward the hem of her skirt.

“Ew!” Cheryl exclaimed. “You want to make out with us? No way!”

“Cheryl, you can leave if you want to. I said I’d do anything if he’d help me pass the course, and I meant it.”

And with that, Megan leaned over and planted a kiss on my lips that could have peeled paint. As she kissed me, she took my hand off her leg and raised it to her breast.

“God, Megan, you are such a tramp. You’ll make out with anybody“ Another dramatic sigh. “Ok, I’ll do it too. But don’t expect me to enjoy it or anything.”

I broke the kiss with Megan, and turned to Cheryl. She leaned in and kissed me, trying to look hesitant. I raised my hand and touched her breast through her clothes. She stiffened a bit but didn’t move it away.

When I broke away from Cheryl, I asked Megan to sit in my lap. I had to move down a bit to give her more room, and she positioned herself so she was sitting sideways, facing Cheryl. I rested my one hand on her bare thighs and used the other one to pull her head close to mine. We kissed, and then I let my mouth move down to her neck. My hand gently moved up her leg to the hem of her skirt, then under it. She moaned, and closed her eyes. I stopped, and asked her to remove her sweater. She didn’t hesitate, pulling it up and over her head. The motion caused her already ample breasts to swell further. And of course they were practically right at eye level for me, so it was difficult not to notice.

Sweater off, we kissed again. She undid the top two buttons of her white blouse. I’m sure that the red bra underneath it wasn’t regulation. Then she leaned in close to my ear.

“I’ll take my shirt off if you want me to, John. Do you want to see my tits? I’ve seen you staring at them sometimes in class. Want to see them up close? I think they look really sexy in this bra. Can I show you?”

I couldn’t have answered if I tried. I know, I’d seen her boobs before. I’d touched them. But this fantasy was turning out to be a ton of fun. I nodded. She looked me in the eye and slowly unbuttoned her blouse the rest of the way, then pulled it off her shoulders. And she was right. Her tits did look pretty darn sexy in the bra she was wearing. It was red, and pushed her boobs up and pulled them together. The bottom was solid fabric, but the top of the cups was just lace. Megan had a pretty impressive chest to begin with, and this particular bra made her assets even more spectacular. I’d always considered myself more of an ass man than a boob man, but Megan could make a convert of me. Or she could have, if it hadn’t been for Cheryl.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.