The Bitch - Cover

The Bitch

Copyright© 2014 by Mister NiceGuy

Chapter 14: A Guy's Dream Weekend: Thursday Night

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14: A Guy's Dream Weekend: Thursday Night - Boy meets girl. Girl is gorgeous. Boy is a nerd. Boy asks Girl out. Boy is rejected. Boy plots revenge. But when Boy gets the perfect chance to take revenge, he can't do it. And what she gives him in return is far more worthwhile than revenge would ever have been. This is the story of a blossoming relationship. It is the first installment in what will be a series of stories telling the story of John and Cheryl, their love for one another, and the ways in which their relationship impacts others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow  

I followed Cheryl and Megan as they walked, hand in hand and dressed only in white bras and panties, down the hall and into my bedroom. I love the view of a girl from the back. It’s not that I don’t like breasts. It’s just that I like butts better. One of the first things I had noticed about Cheryl, other than her gorgeous red hair, was her fantastic ass. And I still thought that Cheryl’s ass was nicer than Megan’s. But that didn’t mean I wouldn’t use the opportunity I’d been given to get to know Megan’s ass a bit better over the next few days.

I was dying to get the girls naked. But I was already turned on beyond belief, and decided that because I hadn’t come since Monday night, it would be good to take the edge off a bit before I went too much further with the girls. Having two completely naked girls in my bed might just prove to be too much for me, otherwise.

So when we reached the bedroom, I told Cheryl to sit down on the bed, and ordered Megan to undress me. I have to admit, this was partly a test of Cheryl’s resolve. If she couldn’t handle watching Megan taking my clothes off, she surely wouldn’t be able to handle me doing anything else with Megan. And if she indicated that this was too much, then we could stop the whole game before any real damage was done either to our relationship or to their friendship.

Megan certainly didn’t show any signs of second thoughts. She unbuttoned my shirt and slid it off my shoulders, then knelt in front of me and unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. She slowly slid them down my legs, and as I raised first one foot and then the other, she removed them completely. Then she stayed kneeling and removed my socks, one by one, leaving me clad only in my underwear. She looked up at me for further instruction, and I motioned to her to stop.

I sat on the bed beside Cheryl.

“No second thoughts?”

“No. None.”

“This is likely the last time we can stop before we go too far. Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

“Megan?”

“Please don’t make me stop now.”

I didn’t know if she was pleading with me or with Cheryl. But I lay back on the bed, with my head on the pillows.

“Alright, slaves. You’ve both had plenty of chances to back out. I think you’re committed, now. So, for your first real assignment: Get over here and take off my underwear. Stay dressed as you are. Show me what it feels like to have two girls using their mouths and hands on my cock at the same time. And one warning: whoever has me in their mouth when I start to come had better be ready to swallow a lot, because I’ve been saving it up all week.”

The girls knelt on the bed on either side of me. They each hooked a finger into one side of my underwear, and Cheryl used her other hand to pull the front waistband out, away from my throbbing cock. They pulled together, and the briefs slid down my legs. They took them all the way off, and Megan dropped them on the floor.

Neither girl spoke, but they seemed to be able to communicate, somehow. Cheryl wrapped one hand around the base of my cock, cupped my balls in the other one, and leaned forward to take my head into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it, licking it gently, while stroking her hand up and down. Then she pulled off and let go, and Megan copied her, from the other side. Her one hand grasped my shaft, the other gently wrapped around my balls, and she engulfed my head with her mouth.

I’m not exactly a connoisseur of oral sex. I’ve only had a few blowjobs in my life, all from Cheryl. The first of those, I remembered as the girls went to work on my dick, had been given to me when Cheryl was wearing a white bra and panties, just like she was now, before the first time I saw her completely nude. All of the blowjobs Cheryl had given me had felt pretty damn good, but I had nothing to compare them to. And I would not say Megan was better than Cheryl. But she was different. Her mouth was wetter. Her tongue felt bigger. She worked the head of my cock over for a minute or two, then let go of the shaft and took me all the way in. Then she pulled back, and Cheryl took her place, again, sucking me all the way into her mouth. They traded back and forth like that a few times, and then, while my cock was in Megan’s mouth, I felt something new. It was Cheryl’s tongue on my balls. I nearly lost it, then. They switched again, and Megan tongued my balls while Cheryl sucked on my cock. Megan then lifted my balls slightly, and stuck her tongue under them to lick that sensitive bit of skin between my scrotum and my butthole. That was all it took to push me over the edge, and I took hold of Cheryl’s head and started shooting spurt after spurt of come into her mouth. She gagged slightly, but swallowed and kept working on me until I was done.

Then she pulled her head away, and got up on her knees, raising Megan to the same level. Leaning over top of me, Cheryl reached over and took Megan’s head in her hands, and pulled Megan’s lips to hers. They kissed, deeply, and suddenly I realized what Cheryl was doing. She was pushing the last bit of my come from her mouth into Megan’s. They broke apart, and both licked their lips. Then Cheryl spoke.

“Sir, I hope you don’t mind me sharing your come with my fellow slave. It seemed only fair, since we had shared in the work, that we should share in the reward.”

“I don’t mind at all. It’s good to see my slaves sharing with each other. And it’s good to see that you don’t mind getting physical with each other. I think you’ll be doing more of that, very soon.”

I pulled them both down, then, to snuggle against me. I needed some time to recover.

“Sir, have you formed an opinion yet on who gives a better blowjob?”

It was Megan. She remembered what I had said, when I was teasing her in the livingroom.

“No, I don’t think I have. You were both very good. Perhaps if I evaluate your oral skills a bit more over the weekend, I might be able judge more accurately between you.”

Megan grinned.

“Whatever you wish, Sir.”

We snuggled for a minute, and then I decided that it was time to explore the girls a bit more. But first, I was thirsty.

“Cheryl, go get me a beer.”

Funny. It felt very strange not saying ‘please’. I’d never order my girlfriend around like that. But my slave, well, that was another matter. Cheryl got out of bed and disappeared down the hallway, and came back in a moment with three opened bottles in her hands. I sat up.

“Thank you, Cheryl,” I said, taking the bottle she offered me, and gulping some down. “But who are the other two for?”

“Umm.” She realized, too late, that she might have overstepped her servant role. “Megan and me?”

“And did I tell you to get a beer for yourself and Megan? Or did I say to get ‘a beer’ for ‘me’?”

“You said to get one for you, Sir.”

“That’s what I thought.”

She hung her head.

“So, Cheryl, what did we agree would happen if my slaves were bad?”

“You ... you have to punish us, Sir.”

“Right. Now, I don’t think Megan had anything to do with this, did she? Megan, did you ask Cheryl to get you a beer?”

I was curious to see how Megan would react in this situation. Would she back Cheryl up, or leave her to take the punishment on her own? She hesitated for a minute, then threw Cheryl under the bus.

“I didn’t ask her to do that, Sir. She did it all on her own.”

Cheryl gave Megan a dirty look.

“That’s what I thought. Megan, would you hold those two bottles of beer, please.” I put mine down on the bedside table, as Megan took the other two from Cheryl, and I slid over so I was sitting on the edge of the bed. “Cheryl, lie across my lap.”

Cheryl was clearly nervous. I had no intention of hurting her, or Megan for that matter, either now or at any point in the weekend. But I did need to establish some sort of authority. And who can resist the opportunity to spank their gorgeous girl? When Cheryl was settled, I pulled her panties down to expose her butt. Then I spanked her, three times, on each cheek. Not hard, but enough that she felt it. When I was finished, I rubbed her ass for a moment, then pulled her panties back up and let her stand again.

“Now, would you two like to ask me if you can have a beer?”

“Please, Sir,” Cheryl asked, “may Megan and I have your permission to drink a beer with you?”

“Of course.’ Megan handed Cheryl one of the bottles she was holding. “Now, wasn’t that easy? Maybe next time you’ll ask first.”

“Yes, Sir. I won’t forget.”

“Good. Now, come and sit here on the bed next to me.” And I moved up to sit in the middle of the bed, leaning against the headboard. Megan moved to sit against me on one side, and Cheryl on the other. This was the life.

I drained my bottle, and handed it to Megan, who was in the process of finishing hers off as well. Cheryl wasn’t far behind. I guess she figured with the spanking and all, she had earned it. Once the bottles were out of the way, I decided it was time to move on.

“Ok, girls, it’s time I saw some boobs. Cheryl, climb up and straddle my legs.” She moved into position, her legs on either side of mine, and her butt resting on my thighs. “Megan, would you take Cheryl’s bra off for me?”

Megan knelt behind Cheryl and unhooked her bra from the back, then slid it down her arms and dropped it beside the bed. Ok, so I’d seen Cheryl’s boobs before. But I don’t care how many times you’ve seen your dream girl naked. Each time is special. I reached out and cupped them both with my hands, then gave her nipples a gentle squeeze. Cheryl moaned softly.

“Megan, come around here so you can get a look at Cheryl’s boobs. You’ve seen them before, right?” She nodded. “But have you have touched them?” She shook her head. “Well, let’s change that, shall we?”

I took her hand in mine, and lifted it to Cheryl’s breast. When I took my hand away, Megan continued playing with her friend’s boob. I leaned down to the one Megan wasn’t fondling and ran my tongue over the nipple, then took it into my mouth. I pulled back, briefly. “Megan, Cheryl’s got two boobs. But I only have one mouth. So maybe you could spend some time with the other one for me?”

Cheryl turned, just a bit, and Megan put her head down to lick Cheryl’s nipple. I went back to work on my side, and heard Cheryl’s sharp intake of breath as Megan sucked her sensitive little nub into her mouth. We kept sucking and nibbling gently for a few moments, and I could feel Cheryl getting more and more worked up. And more and more frustrated. She was trying to rub her pussy against something, but her position, resting on my thighs, meant there was nothing in the right spot. When I thought she was going to go nuts, I pulled back. Megan stopped as well.

“Switch.”

Cheryl climbed off my lap and Megan took her place. I nodded at Cheryl, and she unhooked Megan’s bra and removed it. Now, I’m an ass man. I’ve told you that already, right? There is nothing I find to be more of a turn-off than those porn star girls with the tiny little frames and the huge fake boobs. I love Cheryl’s body, and if she told me she wanted implants, I’d do everything I could to stop her. But Megan’s boobs weren’t implants. They were all her. And they seemed to suit her body perfectly. Without a bra, they sagged just a bit, though not very much. And while I might not be a boob guy, I was sure going to see what this pair was like.

I reached out to take hold of them. They were heavier than I expected. I ran my hands over them, then rolled her nipples between my fingers. They stiffened immediately. I leaned in to suck one, then motioned Cheryl over to take the other one. And with a gasp and a shudder, Megan grabbed both of our heads and pulled them in closer to her tits, and came. I didn’t know girls could do that. It wasn’t as big an orgasm as the ones she would later have, but it was definitely an orgasm. She maintained her grip on our heads until it passed, and then, as her body relaxed, she let go of us. We both pulled away and looked at her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.