The Bitch - Cover

The Bitch

Copyright© 2014 by Mister NiceGuy

Chapter 11: A Date, And A Gift, And Dinner - And Back To School

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11: A Date, And A Gift, And Dinner - And Back To School - Boy meets girl. Girl is gorgeous. Boy is a nerd. Boy asks Girl out. Boy is rejected. Boy plots revenge. But when Boy gets the perfect chance to take revenge, he can't do it. And what she gives him in return is far more worthwhile than revenge would ever have been. This is the story of a blossoming relationship. It is the first installment in what will be a series of stories telling the story of John and Cheryl, their love for one another, and the ways in which their relationship impacts others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow  

Sunday morning came all too early. I was stiff from using muscles yesterday that I hadn’t used in too long. But we still had work to do, so despite wanting to stay in bed, I got up and headed down to the kitchen. Mom wasn’t up yet, but the coffee pot had come on and done its magic, like it did every morning. I filled a mug and sat at the table sipping it. There was a lot to think about.

By the time Mom came down, followed soon after by my two sisters, I had a plan. We ate toast and drank coffee and OJ together, then Julie and I decided it was time to get back to work. The end was in sight, and the sooner we got the painting done, the sooner she could get her room back to normal. We decided that there was no point showering - we were just going to get dirty anyway. So we changed into the clothes we’d worn yesterday and started work. It didn’t take long. There was some touch-up to do on the trim, but mostly it was just a case of putting a second coat on stuff that we had already painted - and that always goes quickly. We were done by lunchtime - and we even had time to shower before we ate.

Over lunch, I suggested to the girls that we might break with tradition slightly for our Big Brother Date that evening. I asked Mom if she would lend me the car, and asked the girls if they would like to drive into Sarnia for our pizza, rather than going to usual spot, and then find a movie to see together afterwards. The girls were all for it, and Mom said that I could drive, so that was set. I told the girls to spend some time seeing if they could decide on a movie. And then I told Julie I’d help her move her furniture back into place in a little bit, once everything was really dry, and I headed out for a walk. I wanted to enjoy some fresh air, and I wanted to talk to Cheryl. She answered on the first ring.

“Hey, lover. I’ve been wondering when you would call. How are things going?”

“They’re going well. It’s been great to hang out with my sisters. Julie wanted help painting her room, so I’ve been busy with her getting that done. It’s all painted now. How about you? Having a good weekend?”

“Yes. But I miss you. Megan is here right now - she slept over at my place last night. We had some stuff we wanted to do together.”

“Cool. Hey, I have something to ask you. I need a girl.”

“Umm, John? That’s why I sent you my dirty panties. So you wouldn’t need a girl.”

I could hear Megan giggle. No. Cheryl hadn’t really said that with Megan in the room?

“Cheryl, is Megan right there with you?”

“Yes, of course. Why?”

“I just didn’t think you’d have said that with her there.”

“It’s ok. Don’t worry. She knows that guys jack off. It’s not a big deal. And she thought it was really sweet of me to send you some things to make use of.”

Great. So Megan knew everything. I was sure that Cheryl could hear me blushing, but I decided to drop it, and go back to the point of the conversation.

“Cheryl, I didn’t mean I needed a girl. I meant I needed advice from a girl.”

“Ah. That’s fine, then. Hey, advice from two girls is always better than advice from one. Hang on.” The phone clicked. “Ok, you’re on speaker now. Say hi to Megan!”

“Hi, Megan.”

“Hi yourself.”

“So, John, what do you need advice from Megan and I about?”

“Well, it’s kind of related to what we were just talking about, I guess. My sister Jamie and I were talking last night. She ... well ... we were talking about her being frustrated. She wants to have something to play with, and she doesn’t have anything. And she can’t just go into a sex store and buy a toy because she’s not old enough yet. She was talking about how she could use something from around the house, but that makes me nervous.”

“What, you mean like a cucumber or something?”

“Yeah, pretty much. So I thought maybe I could go and get her something - a toy - that she could use and that would be safe. And clean. And all that. I haven’t told her I’m thinking of doing this. I just want to get it and give it to her quietly. But I have no idea what to get. And that is where you two come in. What should I get her?”

Megan was the first to speak up.

“Can I just say that you are totally the absolute best big brother in the world? If I’d ever told my older brother I was trying to find a way to play with myself so I could get rid of my frustrations, he’d have offered to do me anytime I wanted it, or something creepy like that. Course, he likely knew exactly how and when I masturbated, since he tried to spy on me doing it enough times. I wish I’d had a brother like you, who was just nice about stuff, instead of being all pervy.”

“Yeah, well, I try. So ... what should she have?”

“Well, boys always think we want big huge things to play with - but I think, especially if she’s a virgin...”

“She is.”

“ ... then you want to get her something smaller.”

“And not too hard - maybe one of the silicone ones? They are firm enough to be fun but they don’t hurt if you get the angle wrong.”

That was Cheryl. It seemed like she had a fair bit of experience in this. I wasn’t sure I wanted to ask.

“Yeah. And not a battery one. They make too much noise. You don’t want her calling attention to what she is doing. She’s likely embarrassed enough about doing it as it is.”

“Ok. That helps. What is it supposed to look like? Like a ... dick? Or not?”

“It doesn’t matter. But if you get her one with a bit of a base on it, then she can’t put it in too far or lose hold of it. That might be a good idea too.”

“Thanks, you two. I really appreciate this.”

“So what is up for the rest of the day?”

“I have to help Julie move her stuff back into her room. Then we’re driving into town for me to go shopping, without them knowing where I am - and then we’ll have pizza and go to a movie. They’re trying to pick one now.”

Megan giggled. “It sounds like you’re taking your sisters on a date.”

“I am. We call it a Big Brother Date. It’s a tradition. We’ve done it for years.”

“It sounds wonderful, lover. Have fun.”

“Will do. And thanks, both of you.”

“Gotta go. Love you. And miss you.”

“Love and miss you too. Bye, Megan.”

“Bye, John.”

And the line went dead. That had gone well - I had my questions answered and knew what I should do. I headed home, then, and helped Julie get her room back together. She decided that since everything had to be moved anyway she would try putting her furniture back in a different configuration. It was fun to see her working out where she wanted everything, and how it would fit and not fit, and what looked best. When we had it all arranged to her liking, and had even remade her bed together, she gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

“Thanks, Johnny. I love you. You’re the best big brother I could ask for. And you know what I love most about you?” I shook my head. “That you don’t treat me like a kid. You never have. You call me Squirt sometimes, but you always treat me like I’m your equal. Thanks for that. And thanks for buying the paint, and giving up most of your weekend to do this with me. I really appreciate it.”

“Anytime, Jules. Anytime. And I love you too. You and Jamie are the best sisters a guy could have.”

By now the afternoon was wearing on, and it was time we headed out on our date. Julie wanted to change her clothes, so I left her and went to find Jamie. She was in her room. I knocked, and she said to come in. I told her it was almost time to go, and she said she just needed to change quickly. Before I left though, I had something that I needed to say to her.

“Listen, Sis, when we get to the mall I have an errand I have to run. I need you to take Julie somewhere, just for 20 minutes or so, so I can do what I need to do. And don’t ask questions, please? Just cover me.”

Jamie looked curious, but nodded.

“Ok, I’ve got your back. I’ll keep Julie busy for a few minutes, and neither of us will ask questions. Leave it with me.”

I headed downstairs then to talk to Mom and get the car keys. The girls joined me a few minutes later. It was obvious that I hadn’t gotten the dress code memo. I was in jeans - good jeans, but jeans - and a t-shirt and running shoes. They were both in skirts, and shoes with just a bit of heel. Both skirts came down to just below their knees. Julie’s was pleated, and flared out a bit, and she had a sweater on. Jamie’s skirt was tighter, with a slit up the back, and she had paired it with a cream-coloured blouse. I ran back upstairs to try again, and came down in dress pants and a button-up shirt. I even found a pair of dress shoes that I hadn’t taken with me when I moved back to school in September.

“That’s better,” Jamie giggled.

We all hugged Mom goodbye, and she reminded me to drive carefully, and slipped me a $50 bill. Then we headed out and got in the car. Jamie got in the front with me, promising Julie it would be her turn on the way home. While we drove, we talked about movie choices, and they suggested a romantic comedy that had just come out a couple of weeks before. I wasn’t surprised. They’re both romantics at heart, despite their athletic and science interests. I agreed with their choice, and said maybe we could go to the pizza place at the mall, which was known to be pretty good, and then we wouldn’t have to drive at all between dinner and the movie. Jamie then jumped in.

“Hey, that’s a great idea, Johnny. And since we’re a bit early, do you mind if Julie and I do a bit of shopping? I want to get some new underwear, and maybe we could go to the lingerie shop.”

“Um, sure, I guess we could do that.”

“Johnny,” Jamie said, turning around and rolling her eyes at Julie, “I didn’t mean you should come with us. I don’t want to be looking at sexy panties with you hanging around. Maybe you could find somewhere else to go for a few minutes, and then we could meet up for supper?”

I’m sure I blushed. But I recovered as quickly as I could.

“Sure, that would be fine. Would half an hour or so be enough?”

The girls giggled and nodded. I found a place to park, looked at my watch, and said,

“Ok, then, meet outside the pizza place at 5:00. See you there!”

They took off, and I locked the car and followed. Inside the mall, they headed one way and I headed the other, into the store that I knew had sex toys. There was a girl about my own age behind the counter. Cute enough, I guess, though not my type. Short hair, dyed blue. Pierced face. Tattooed arms. A month ago, I would have been at a loss for words in a situation like this. But knowing that I was Cheryl Roberts’ boyfriend gave me a confidence that I had not known existed.

“Hi,” I said, calmly. “I’m looking for a dildo as a present for someone who isn’t really active. Silicone. Not too big.”

She smiled and led me to a display where she helped me choose the one I wanted. It looked like it was a bit smaller than I was, and it had a little ball at the tip. It also had a small base at the bottom. The girl explained that it could fit into a harness if I wanted that. I said I didn’t. She did, however, convince me to buy some lube and a spray bottle of toy cleaner. I had her box it all up and wrap it in some gold paper. All together it came to about $50. It seemed like a worthwhile price to pay for Jamie’s health and my peace of mind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.