Amy's Grandpa
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2014 by Wyden Long

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Amy and her GrandPa match wits and connecting parts.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Grand Parent  

(In chapters 1-4, I get to know my two granddaughters--carnally, of course. But it is their mother that I had wanted to fuck for so long. Bitsy suggested I fake a stroke and ask her mom to help. Boy did she! As our story opens, Jill is lying behind me with my slimy dick in her hand.)


At last, it looked like I would soon be fucking my daughter, but under far different circumstances that we had imagined. I hoped that the girls hadn't pussy-whipped poor Jimmy too hard. I was going to need his help to keep this group satisfied. If I guessed right, the scene in the living room would be a pretty wild orgy at the moment. I looked directly into the camera and winked as I pulled the covers back to show them their mother's cum-coated hand still jacking my slowly shrinking dick. The thoughts of what sort of havoc this would produce among the gang watching the action downstairs on the wide screen were enough to make it start grow again. That was going to be one hell of a tape for the family archives!

"Oh, Dad! I can't believe you! How can a man as old as you be so potent? That's the second time in an hour that you've had a huge orgasm."

If she only knew that each of her daughter's had equaled her production before she got there!She climbed out of bed and headed for the bathroom. I started the whimpering shit again. Yeah, it bothered my conscience for a second or so.

"What is it now, Dad? You've got me so excited with that thing staying so hard all the time and spewing all over my hand, I don't know what to do with you. What do you want now?"

I flopped over onto my back with my reinvigorated dick sticking up like a flagpole, still dripping cum from her hand job. The sight of my naked daughter and the memory of her hand jacking me off were enough to keep it rigid.Jill yelled downstairs again.

"Hey girls. He's whimpering again. What do you think he wants now?"

She didn't expect Amy to come barging into the room. She stood in shocked silence as her daughter ignored her mother's naked body and pointed to my prick.

"There, Mom. That's what he wants. Can't you see his big hard-on? He wants you to sit on it. That's the only way to get him to go to sleep."

"Sit on it! What do you mean, Sit on it? You shouldn't be in here at all. How do you know what he wants. Are you telling me you've been sitting on it?"

"Well, duhhh! Why not, Mom? Can't you tell he's in pain? It looks like he's going to bust a blood vessel if that thing gets any harder. Well, if you aren't going to help GrandPa, then I will."

Before Jill could say a word, Amy gabbed my slimy prick in a firm grip, flipped up her skirt and sat all the way down to my balls in one smooth action.Jill had never been so shocked in her life.

"Amy Jo! What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm just helping GrandPa with his problem, Mom. Hmmmh. He's helping me with mine, too. He feels so good inside me. I can feel his prick against my tonsils, I think."

"Goodness, Amy! I knew you were wild, but I had no idea you were so utterly casual about sex. Doesn't it bother you that he's your grandfather?"

"Why should it? He's got a nice big dick and it feels really good to sit on it, especially when I bounce up and down like this."

Boy! Did it!Jill was mesmerized by the sight of her own daughter so shamelessly fucking herself on my big pole. What a seat I had to watch this family drama play out!

"But what if he got you pregnant?"

"Mom! I've been on the pill for years. If it hadn't been for the pill, you would have dozens of grandchildren by now."

"Well! I never!"

"Don't you want to try it, Mom. It feels so good. You know you want to."

"No I don't! How can you say such a thing?"

"Then why are you still standing there naked, watching me fuck him? Why is your hand in your crotch?"

"It isn't! Oh!, well maybe it was itching a little."

"Yeah! It made mine itch, too, when I saw GrandPa's big dick waving in the breeze. Come on, Mom. I'll help you put it in so it won't stretch you too much. I'll bet you haven't had any since Dad left, have you?"

"Amy!"

"Oh, Mom. Just relax. Come on. Try it, you'll like it."

Whether Jill wanted to on a conscious basis was no longer a factor. Her body wanted it and it came over to the bed of its own accord.Amy lifted off my iron hard pecker and slid down in the bed, between my legs, holding my lance upright for her mother.

"Come on, Mom. I'll hold it for you."

Much to my great surprise and tremendous relief, my daughter finally did what I had been wanting for so long. With a dazed expression on her face, she slowly crawled onto the bed and swung her leg over my face so that I was looking up into her dripping pussy.Amy jacked me up and down while her mother dumbly watched from above.

"Ok, Mom. He's ready for you. Just squat down and sit on it. I'll guide it in for you."

It must have been the matter-of-fact tone of Amy's voice that finally allowed Jill to squat over me. All reservations she had maintained for so long were pushed aside for the moment by the soothing sound of her daughter's voice and the presence of her father's huge schlong, just inches away.Gradually, she sank lower and lower until her pussy lips were warm against the head of my painfully distended prick.

"That's great, Mom!", Amy said as she lovingly parted her mother's pussy lips around her grandfather's cockhead.

"Just keep on going. This huge prick will be filling you completely in just a little while."

Jill's body shuddered a bit, apparently at the sound of the coarse words her daughter was using, but it only served to work my dick further into her incredibly tight furnace of a cunt.

"That's good, Mom. You're doing fine. Now that you have GrandPa's prick inside you, there's no reason not to go ahead and enjoy it as much as you want, is there?"

Amy's word must have struck home. Jill visibly relaxed and allowed her weight to force my spear all the way to the bottom of her canal. She sat motionless for a bit, absorbing the situation and the mountain of flesh, before beginning a grinding motion with her hips.

"That's it, Mom! That's it! Fuck GrandPa. Fuck him!"

Her hands were all over her mother's body, stroking and caressing her as she fucked her father.

"Oh, Baby! Oh, Daddy! This feels so wonderful. Why didn't anybody ever tell me how good it felt?"

Once Jill had accepted the reality of fucking her father, it was as if the floodgates to years of repressed desire had been thrown open all at once. That previously uptight daughter of mine was practically stripping the skin off my dick with a hot torch.Amy crawled around and sat on my face so she could play with her mother's tits from behind.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.