Amy's Grandpa
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by Wyden Long

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Amy and her GrandPa match wits and connecting parts.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Grand Parent  

(Gentle reader. Please rest assured that all models used in this story are at least the minimum legal age to fuck and suck to their heart's content. If it boggles the imagination to read of a girl old enough to be in college who still has her cherry, then feel free to skip this chapter. As much as I hate to admit it, I was halfway through college before I got my ashes hauled the first time, and I had been spending most of my waking moments trying to find a partner for years, so it is not so hard for me to imagine an introverted young girl reaching the age of majority still in possession of a quaint bit of flesh.)A further note: In Chapters 1 and 2, I had been lucky enough to get to know my granddaughters. The older sister, Amy, was hot as a firecracker and had been around a lot, she thought, until I taught her the value of protracted lovemaking with lots of buildup. She had helped break the ice with her younger sister, Bitsy, who was getting very interested in becoming a woman in every way, but I had a plan. It was a sneaky way to pay for her college expenses without her thinking of it as charity. She had something to sell!


After our three-way fuck session, the ice was completely melted around the old homestead. Amy, Bitsy and I all roamed around completely nude. There was a lot of groping and goosing, licking and sucking going on. If their mother could see us now!

"Hey! You guys want to see a movie? I've got one that was made from an old story written back in the 1700s. They made a really big deal about virginity and girls' cherries back then. This old fart had a very beautiful daughter and he guarded her so well that she was 18 and still a virgin. He was going around fucking anything he could find--especially virgins. The daughter really wants to get laid but he guards her too closely. The other people in the story sell him an anonymous young girl's cherry and hide her face so he can't see who he's fucking. When he finds out he has fucked his own daughter, it causes him to have a heart attack and he dies."

"Wow! How dramatic!?"

"Let's watch, let's watch!"

I nuked some popcorn and we all climbed into a ball to watch the legendary John Holmes stuff his 12-inch prick up this cute girl's ass.

"Wow!", breathed Bitsy.

"How does she take it?"

"It's not as hard as you think. Want to try it? It's a way for you to get fucked without popping your cherry."

"Won't it hurt a lot?"

"Does she look like she's hurting?"

"No, o, o."

"Well, sit on my lap. We can actually get you ready for it while we watch. My hands are already slick from the butter on the popcorn."

Bitsy climbed aboard and I idly toyed with her cunt and asshole with my buttery fingers while we watched the scene that set up the surprise defloration.

"Ooh, look how sexy she looks, lying there like that, GrandPa, with just her body sticking out from the curtain, not knowing who can see her or what they might do to her."

"Would you like to do it like that?"

I rubbed more butter around her asshole and stuck in a finger."Ooooh, that would be scary. Yeah! Let's do it like that!"

"I was hoping you would say that. Amy, why don't you lick Bitsy's pussy while she sits on my prick? Ready, Bitsy? Just squat over the head of my dick and let your asshole rest on it. Amy can lick your twat to take your mind off any discomfort you might feel at first, and when the girl's father starts ramming his big dick in his daughter, it might make you feel like having something in your body, too."

"Ok, Gramps. Ooh. That feels good, Amy. Look, GrandPa! There he is now. Oooh, what a big dick he has! Her pussy looks so small."

The more Bitsy concentrated on the movie and the tongue lashing Amy was giving her, the more she slid down my pipe. Before we knew it, she had the entire log in her guts and was resting back against my chest. Amy was now licking my balls in the same stroke that ended on her sister's clit.When the man in the movie shot great ropes of cum over his daughter's body, Bitsy and I joined him in the throes of ecstasy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.