Dana - Cover

Dana

Copyright© 2015 by oyster50

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Poor Ed. Thinks he's settled, single. Has his toys. LIfe could be better, but for now... His elderly neighbor has a problem. Her granddaughter's in jail and guess who gets to pick up the fourteen year old daughter? That would be Dana, who sees Ed as the friend she's been waiting for.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Slow   Geeks  

Ed's turn:

I woke up with an angel in my arms. I don't know if I pulled her into my arms or if she insinuated herself into them, but when that alarm went off, there she was. Cute. Naked. Oh, so adorable, that short blonde hair in delightful, spritely disarray.

I've always heard that it's not what a woman looks like in the evening that counts; it's what she looks like first thing in the morning.

First, she's not a woman, she's my sprite, Dana, and second, she's beautiful. Her grey eyes flutter open, she smiles, snuggles in closer.

"I love you, Ed." Little kiss.

"I love you, Dana." Return kiss.

Giggle. "I'm naked."

"So am I," I replied. I had another thing going, too. I was completely, achingly erect, a state not unnoticed by Dana.

Another kiss. Her hand, then those eyes.

"We need a condom." Serene smile.

"Uh..." I said.

"You can get a McMuffin on the way to work. I want us..."

"Right now?"

"Beautiful thing," she said, sliding her hand up my shaft. "I wanna go to school with it fresh in my mind. Am I a bad girl?"

"No ... you're my lovely, adorable Dana." I twisted to retrieve one of the condoms still on the nightstand.

"Gimme!" she giggled. "If we must..."

"We must..."

The condom in place, she straddled me, then lay forward. "Roll me over," she said huskily. "You. Me ... Possess me."

I did as ordered. The two of us staggered into the shower afterward. I left the house with her kiss still warm on my lips, got the prescribed drive-thru McMuffin and dove into a Friday's worth of work.

I assumed that Dana dressed herself and left for school on her own. I had no reason to think otherwise. The Dana I knew was mature and responsible, well, maybe except for the fact that she was my mate.

The day seemed to go on and on, but it eventually ended. I got in the car, drove out of the parking lot, and called Dana.

"Hi, my Ed," she chirped. "I'm waiting..."

"We're all packed?"

"Bags're by the door," she said. "Did you..."

"I missed you terribly, little one," I told her.

Giggle. "I dunno if sex before school is that good an idea. You have NO idea what it does for my concentration. And the daydreams..."

"Myself," I said. "You're a new dimension in my life."

"I'm supposed to be. Be careful. I'll be ready when you get here."

"Okay, love," I answered. "Bye." Ready? Like yesterday when the little thing showed up at the door naked? If THAT happened again, I could live with it. I'm getting awfully used to having orgasms NOT caused by my right hand, and anything that I can do to make that freckled face smile, I'm for it.

She had her blouse on.

"I've been soooo wet all day. I need to be licked."

"Let me lock the door." Last thing I need is for somebody to walk in on me performing cunnilingus on a fourteen year old.

She bounded to the bedroom. The cat was in the middle of the bed when she got there. When he saw it was both of us, he took off for an alternate napping location. She turned around and started working my belt buckle.

"Quickie," she said. "You do me. I do you. We drive off, ever so serene..."

I laughed. "You're something special."

"Nope. You are," she said as I lay back. She got on top of me. The next steps were obvious. Neither of us wasted a drop.

Twenty orgasmic minutes later we're in the bathroom washing our faces, then we're out the door and into the car.

On the road. Giggle. "I remember the last time I was on this road with you, Ed."

"I know. We were bringing you home. You asked me if I wanted a girlfriend."

"Did you?"

"Yes. Unfortunately, I sort of ruled out fourteen year olds."

"Fourteen year olds didn't rule you out."

"I'm glad."

"It's not just about sex, you know."

"I want to believe that."

"You'd better believe that. It's not." Giggle. "Even though there's been a LOT of sex. I listen. You 'n' me, we do it more than anybody I've heard talking about it."

"I hope you're not sharing your experiences, baby."

"No way. First, between us, it's spiritual, you know – sex the way it's supposed to be. Second, if I announced that I was, you know, doin' it, then word would get out and I'd have attention from boys that I do NOT want. Third, if somebody was to snoop around and see us out and about and put two and two together, you would be in trouble, and I want you with me forever."

"But you listen..."

"Yeah, just have to sit in the right place next to one of the slut-puppies and you can HEAR some stuff. I like OUR way better. But sometimes I get some interesting ideas. Like last night. Your balls..."

"I wondered where that came from."

"I'd've figured it out sooner or later, sweetheart," she smiled. "I like 'em. That's a good way to get 'em."

"You surprised me."

"You liked it. Your thing went 'BOING!'. That's a sign. Uh, can I ask you something?"

"You can ask me anything."

"Shaving. Have you ever thought of shaving down there?"

"Where's that from?"

"Overheard a conversation. What do you think?"

"I've heard of it. It's a porn thing..."

"Just porn? Maybe I need to see ... but normal guys don't?"

"I imagine some do, but they don't talk about it. Why?"

"I've got a picture in my mind. Would save us from those stray hair issues." Giggle. "I'd shave mine..." giggle. "Make us even."

"Sweetie," I said, "you're not very hairy anyway."

"You like hair there?"

"Not saying that. It's part of the package."

"But if you didn't have hair there..."

"So I'm getting the feeling that this is something you'd like..."

"If we don't like it shaved, it grows back, okay?"

I glanced away from the road. She was smiling like she'd achieved something. "I guess that somebody's mind is settled. When are we doing this?"

Giggle.

I should have known.

"I got a brand new razor. Told Gramma that it was for my legs and armpits. Might just see what else it can do." Smirk. "I will be very careful when I do you."

"You're a nut," I said.

"Am I?" she squeaked in a little voice. "I like being your nut."

"I like you being my nut, too. Life got better when you showed up."

"Mine did, too, you know."

We talked and laughed and listened to the radio all the way to Houston. I hate the city. Too big. Too crowded. But it's got destinations.

First destination was the hotel. We checked in.

She flopped back on one of the two beds. Smiled angelically. "My very own bed, so I won't be molested." Giggle. "All molestation must take place in YOUR bed."

"Who's molesting whom?"

"A subject for further discussion. Right now, dinner. Ideas?"

"Look at Yelp."

"Okay. Genre?"

"We've had a lot of Chinese. How about Mexican?"

"Mmmmm."

So we skipped – well, she ALMOST skipped – out of the hotel to the car and found a Mexican restaurant that I knew about from a previous trip to Houston. It was GOOD! in her opinion. Driving back to the hotel her hand kept touching my arm.

Yes, back to the hotel. What else am I going to do? I hate Houston in the daylight, much less at night, and my 'friend' is fourteen years old, so nightclubs are off the table. "Mall?" I asked.

"Why? Do you NEED something?"

"No, just thought you might want to shop for something."

"I can shop any time. I want to go back to the hotel."

"You sure?"

"Are you nervous? Ed, I love you. I want this. I am where I want to be, you know, NEXT to you."

"I love you, Dana. I just want you to be sure..."

"Ed, my Ed. You got me. First time. Every time. First real boyfriend. First love. Last love. ONLY love."

"You sound mad."

"I am kinda mad," she said. "Ed, I LOVE you. This ain't some stupid little kid infatuation crap."

First time I'd ever heard her lose control of her language.

"I get a say in this. You KNOW I love you. Even if I hadn't been in and out of our bed, you'd still be my best friend and I'd love you and you wouldn't know it but I would until I worked up courage to say something. You thought I was kidding that day in the car. I wasn't kidding then and I'm not kidding now. Love. You. Me."

"Okay, princess," I said, glancing over at her. There was a tear on her cheek.

"You wouldn't bring me here if we weren't in love, would you?"

"Never, princess. I love you more than I ever imagined. I adore you."

"You should, Ed. Now, is it wrong for me to want to do things that people who are in love might do?"

"No."

"Including playing all evening in the hotel room?"

"I want that. I just don't want you to think that's all..."

She giggled. From a tear on her cheek to a giggle in thirty seconds. "I'm the one who's supposed to be all 'he just wants me for sex.' Ed, it's NOT about the sex. It's about how you and me, we fit together. You're my companion. My sharer of the world's wonders. My mentor. So if I sort of want you naked, that's just because I love you and you make me crazy with the things we can do with each other."

"Soliloquy."

"Yeah," she smirked. "I guess it is. Don't get stupid on me now. Be MY Ed. Just like you always have been."

"Okay."

"You should be sorry."

"I am sorry. I get caught up in the stereotypes."

"You're NOT a child molester and I'm not a helpless young girl. Those are constructs. We are two human beings, Ed. We love each other."

"You use big words for a little girl."

"I'm not that little."

She was smiling now. We pulled back into the hotel parking lot and went inside.

Locking the door behind us, I turned, got accosted by Dana.

"You should kiss me several times as payment for upsetting me."

"I should."

Second kiss. She was pressing against me.

"I love you, Dana."

"Then stop worrying. I'm here because I love you, too." Giggle. "I remember a conversation, and this place has unlimited hot water, right?"

"It does," I answered.

"Then shower. Me and you."

Was more than the regular shower. We took turns shaving each other. She started to get playful, but, "Yechhh! That shaving cream smells so good, but it's ... yechhhh!"

"Don't do that, silly," I laughed.

"Well, I have this thing in my hand, right in front of my face, and you know..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.