Dana
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2015 by oyster50

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Poor Ed. Thinks he's settled, single. Has his toys. LIfe could be better, but for now... His elderly neighbor has a problem. Her granddaughter's in jail and guess who gets to pick up the fourteen year old daughter? That would be Dana, who sees Ed as the friend she's been waiting for.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Slow   Geeks  

There she was, completely naked, smiling. She saw my mouth gape open. I was trying to think of something to say.

She giggled. "I thought about this during class today, Ed," she told me.

"You need more challenging classes, baby," I said. "You're gonna give me heart failure."

"C'mon," she giggled. "You know you wanna..."

"Of course I wanna, sweetness. You're some kind of fantasy."

Giggle. "The door's locked. The curtains are drawn. Gramma's two hours up the road, and if we don't go out to eat, we can make sandwiches, but I have been missing you alllllll day!"

Resolve? I had some. Resolved that I wasn't going to think of Dana in purely sexual terms, that sex was just a little wedge of the pie of our relationship.

Resolve disappeared when I got a fourteen year old girl wrapped around me, kissing.

Having 'help' undressing didn't necessarily make it happen faster, but it was certainly much more pleasant.

It was no surprise to see the bed covers pulled down and folded at the foot of the bed, giving us an expanse of crisp cotton on which to play.

I guess part of me expected some sort of frenzy – immediate penetration, mad humping, all that.

Wrong. Naked, sure, but when Dana backed onto the bed, she smiled like the precious angel I always wanted and beckoned me. I crawled in beside her and we wrapped up together, kissing.

"Ed, do you know how much I love you?"

"Almost as much as I love you, I hope."

"Sorry. I love you more than that. Everything." Kiss. "Ed, seriously..."

How serious do you want to get? We're naked in bed together.

She continued. "I'm looking at my whole life in front of me. D'ya know I want to spend it with you?"

"Yes, Dana. You have become my heart." I kissed her nose, causing a giggle.

She's a mind-reader. "See? This is just like all those other times we've hugged and kissed, except..." Wiggle. " ... we're naked." Smile. "I like the way this feels. Of course, I liked the other way, too, but this feels so – close."

I pulled my face back from hers. I love looking at those grey eyes, like a cold December morning.

"You're staring."

"I'm appreciating."

"You do, don't you?" she sighed.

"I do. My boat is floated."

Giggle. "Uh-huh. I sort of feel the mast."

"That's a horrible joke, you know."

"You make me feel good, you know. Ever since the first time I smiled at you and you smiled back."

So what could I say? "I love you, Dana."

"That's good! I love you right back."

A bit more kissing and hugging and two bodies rubbing together and my dick ended up between her legs, seeking some moist heat. We both relished the feeling.

"Mmmmm," I moaned, kissing, pushing toward a goal.

"Ohgodyes..." then, "Ed, I hate condoms, but..." as she reached over to the nightstand.

I just rolled onto my back. She knows what she's doing. Worse yet, she giggles while she's doing it. "Stand up straight," she titters, her fingertips teasing the underside of my scrotum. My dick bounces from the stimulation. She looks at me. "Very good!" and unrolls the condom down the shaft.

"So much for foreplay," I commented.

She giggled as she was maneuvering herself astride me. "I've been foreplaying in my head since I got out of school. But I can stop..." Eyes twinkle.

"Nooooo." Then my breath forcibly exhaled as she slid herself down on me. She's right. That little pink orchid was READY.

I curled up to hold her in my arms. Her bright eyes happily connected with mine. "I love you, Ed. This is about love. And it feels soooo good."

Everything in the universe was concentrated into this little spot right here with me and Dana in it. I could feel her start to work her hips, pushing me in and out, feeling her grinding her pussy's apex against the base of my dick. All I could manage was to hold her head against my face and enjoy the ride.

And what a ride it was. I found myself writhing up to meet her movements, feeling indescribable pleasure, then straining NOT to just let myself go for my inevitable climax until...

She stopped, pressing down hard, then a couple of little moves, then another, hard down, and "Ennnnghghhht!"

Which I took as a sign. A couple of my own thrusts and BOOOOM!!!!

We allowed ourselves a short period of ennui before she twisted sideways off me.

"I hate condoms."

"I know ... But you see what can happen." As I softened, the loaded condom slipped up, leaving behind it a slick shine of semen.

"I know. One ambitious sperm, baby," she said, picking the condom off my softening dick. It went on a convenient pile of tissues. She turned back to me, kissing me.

"If I, like, wanted you to lick me, would that be improper? I don't mean to sound insatiable, love," she said.

"I can think of nothing else that we can do that I would enjoy more."

Giggle. "Me on top!"

It DOES look like an orchid. Of course, enjoying the many tastes and textures of that orchid results in a quivering mass of teenaged girl squirming through a couple orgasms.

After her second (third when you count the one from our mating) she sucked me back to erection, then with a giggle and a bounce, before I could say something, I found myself inside her.

Angelic face. Kissing me.

"Dana..." I protested.

"Just a second, Ed. I KNOW I sucked every drop out of you. And..." She raised up off me. "It just feels soooo good. Natural."

"So's childbirth, I'm told..."

"I know," she said regretfully, "but I think that since I made sure you didn't have any leftovers from earlier, and it was just for a little while, we could..." she connected her eyes with mine. "Doesn't it feel better for you, too?"

"Absolutely," I said honestly. "You're perfect. You're beautiful to me, so utterly cute. You're happy and you're funny and you're smart and ... the best lover ever. And it does feel better without the condom. But we can't risk a pregnancy. I love you too much to be stupid with you."

Now her arms were around my neck, keeping our faces close. "I want you to take care of me, Ed. And I really enjoy us playing like this." A quick kiss. "Well, maybe it's not really playing. This is serious stuff if we have our heads on right. I know you're right, my baby," she said in a tiny little voice. "Still, feels better that way."

"I think so. Yours is the first I've ever been in without a condom."

"Really?!?" she squealed.

We hadn't talked about my past sexual experiences, most of which were at the end of my arm. I'd been with a couple of girls and both of them wanted condoms. I found later that such a thing was a good idea. One of my buddies picked up where I left off with the last one and ended up with a strain of gonorrhea that took some trophy-grade antibiotics to kill. Oh yeah, when I found that out, I went and got myself tested. I was clean, and that was the last time my dick had visited a second party.

Until Dana.

"I'm the FIRST? I know you did it before. I just thought..."

"You're the first that I ever went inside without a condom, Dana."

"So I AM your first, then?"

"Yes, you are my first. You're the first that I ever loved, too."

"I ... well, you KNOW you're my first." She smiled demurely. "And you'll be the only one ever, Edward." She looked serious. "I expect this of us." She tugged me in for a kiss. "You do agree, don't you."

A statement of fact, not a question.

"Dana, I will be with you forever."

"Good. Seeing as how I'm in your bed, naked."

More kisses.

Giggle. "It's hard." She scooted down. "I wanna be on top again."

My tongue brought her to another orgasm, but she had the wrong angle to get me off.

"Awww," she said, "You did me sooo good ... I wanna..."

"You don't have to, baby. We're not keeping score..."

"Mister!" she said, poking her finger in the middle of my forehead, "I like this thing. Wanna suck it."

"Okay."

She got down to a convenient spot and giggled. "I'm glad I didn't do what I thought about doing."

"What were you thinking about doing?"

"Feeling it bare inside me. You're leaking."

"That's what I mean. Dangerous. You're all too stimulating."

How stimulating was immediately apparent when her head bobbed down.

My sharp exhalation caused her to giggle. Her face turned up to me. "I love how I get you going." And she went back at it, sliding me in and out of her mouth, her tongue exploring, teasing. The occasional nip of her teeth was like the sharp bit of pepper in a delicious dish.

"Dana..."

Her head bobbed. "I know..." and an audible slurp. One hand encircled my shaft. The other – those fingers toyed with my balls. Close? I passed up 'close'. Went right into the explosion.

A happy Dana scooted up beside me. Her fingers traced my face. "I love you, you know..."

"You're an angel."

Giggle. "Everything I've heard about angels had no reference to what I just did to you. Maybe you have me confused with a succubus."

"What do YOU know about succubuses?"

"Succubi, actually, and I read a thing or two. I think they're supposed to be evil."

"You're not evil."

"But I do like that 'sex' part. With you."

I brushed some stray strands of hair away from her youthful face. "I think I'll keep you," I said.

"I want to be kept, Ed."

"Let's go shower and go find food. A man must feed his pet."

"I see how you take care of DC. I can live with that."

One more hug, then we're out of bed and into the shower together. It's wonderful, even better when we both know that we don't need to be in a hurry about anything, that our night together isn't going to end with her going home.

Half an hour or so later, my neatly-dressed young mate and I are headed for the door.

She likes Chinese buffets.

I'm comfortable with her in public. We appear to be nothing other than a girl and her uncle or big brother or something of that nature. She's well mannered and I don't have to worry about her making a scene or exhibiting poor manners.

Small talk went with the meal. "I think I could do some of this, Ed."

"Me too. I think you could. But a lot of the way they cook makes sense only when you're making sizable batches. Making six dumplings is almost the same work as making six dozen."

"I like the dumplings."

"We'll have to try making them. But just about every culture on the planet has something like this."

"I know. So one week we make Chinese. The next week we do Polish. Then Cajun. Then Russian..."

"You're gonna make a heck of a housemate."

"HouseWIFE," she said.

"You aren't going to be a student? Have a career?"

"Of course. But I think being a wife is a priority. And it's a HOUSE, so I will be a housewife."

"Okay. I understand."

"I think that's where the world screws it up, Ed. People forget that being married implies a commitment to marriage above all that other stuff."

I sort of stared. "Continue..."

"The phrase is 'You can have it all.' Maybe you can, but you have to put it in the right order, arrange priorities, and properly allocate resources."

"Fourteen year old girls aren't supposed to talk like that."

She skewered me with a look. "Am I incorrect?"

"Not in my estimation. And you, as fourteen year old Dana, are ready to make that commitment."

She smiled, looking around at the nearby tables. "Assuming that I found the appropriate mate of similar characteristics. I'm planning on college, for sure, and a career, but I'm also going to be a wife, including all that the title encompasses."

In the car, I said, "Baby, I worry that somebody might've overheard your conversation."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.