Family Reunion
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - He was just 19 years old and had started the evening dating 18 year old Lisa but finished up in bed with her 30 year old aunt Mia. Mia took him home to her place where he met Lori (one of a set of triplets). Lori introduced him to her sisters Mona and Nora, and to her 60 year old mother Grace. They were all surprised when they learnt where such a young man had learnt his polished bedroom skills.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Size  

I had been pinching myself for the last couple of days - Lori had inited me to accompany her to visit her sisters Mona and Nora. Well ... her sisters has insisted that they meet the person responsible for causing their wet panties on a regular basis for the last couple of days.

They insisted that every time that Lori and I fucked, they would feel the joy and get the wetness too.

Lori and I were waiting at the airport kerbside pickup zone waiting for Mona to pick us up. As usual she had her sexy body plastered again my body - we did look a little strange though given our significant difference in height and age.

I was 6 ft tall and 19 years old, and she was 30 years old and 5ft 3 ins tall.


A Mercedes convertible pulled up in front of us, and a carbon copy of Lori bounded out of the car into the arms of Lori. The only difference (apart from clothes) was that Lori had slightly longer red hair.

The girls kissed and hugged for a minute or so before Mona untangled herself from Lori and then launched herself at me. Her arms went around my neck drawing my face to hers to receive a full-on tongue filled passionate kiss. I hugged her close with my hands slipping down to grasp her firm ass cheeks.

"Mona ... Mona ... can't you wait until we at least get home?" Lori asked with a huge smile.

Mona just ignored the question as the kiss continued and a hand slipped down between us to grab at my aroused cock which was struggling within the confines of my shorts.

Eventually she broke the kiss with a big sigh "Well ... finally I get to meet you in the flesh". She laughed and I got the double meaning of her comment.

"Come and sit in front with me Grant" Mona commanded.

Lori just shrugged at me and smiled as she eased into the back seat. I joined Mona in the front, and as soon as we were seated and buckled in, Mona grabbed my hand and placed it on her bare thigh, making it obvious that that's where my hand should remain during the drive to her place.

As we drove, she made minor adjustments to my hand position until my fingers were just millimetres from her crotch hidden just below her tightly pulled shorts fabric.

Mona, Lori and I chatted continually during the 30 minute drive to her home.

"Where's Nora?" asked Lori.

"She's at my place waiting for us to get back" explained Mona.

"Yay ... you get to meet my two besties at the same time" Lori gushed.

"Yep ... a threesome" whispered Mona under her breath, not expecting me to hear the comment.


We arrived at Mona's place, parking in the driveway where we unloaded our bags. I picked up my bag with Mona grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the front door. She was just so excited as I followed her inside.

"Leave your bag here" Mona indicated a spot just inside the front door. I looked back at Lori who was following us - she just smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

"Come and meet Nora" Mona said as she led me down the hallway to a partially open door at its end. We stepped inside and I was stunned. There was another naked woman on the king size bed - I assumed that it was Nora given that she also looked like Lori and Mona. The major difference was her baby bump - she looked to be about five months pregnant.

"Nora!!!!" screamed Lori from behind me as she launched herself onto the bed beside her sister. They kissed and cuddled as I watched. Mona took the opportunity to launch herself into my arms again - a passionate kiss accompanied by a hand grabbing at my hard cock.

Mona started grabbing at my clothes, removing them frantically until just my undershorts remained. She quickly removed her own skimpy clothes revealing her sexy body. Mona had a small tuft of pubic hair whereas Lori had none. A quick glance at Nora revealed that she had a closely cropped triangle of pubic hair.

Mona dropped to her knees and grabbed my shorts by the sides and drew them down to my ankles. My cock caught on the shorts before it popped free, pointing upwards.

"Oh fuck me ... that's beautiful ... and big" Mona gasped.

Nora looked over to Mona kneeling in front of me and added "Bring him closer ... don't be a greedy bitch".

I walked over to the bedside and climbed up to lay beside Nora who had moved to one side of the bed. Mona followed me and laid on the other side of me. The only person in the room still clothed was Lori.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.