Family Reunion - Cover

Family Reunion

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - He was just 19 years old and had started the evening dating 18 year old Lisa but finished up in bed with her 30 year old aunt Mia. Mia took him home to her place where he met Lori (one of a set of triplets). Lori introduced him to her sisters Mona and Nora, and to her 60 year old mother Grace. They were all surprised when they learnt where such a young man had learnt his polished bedroom skills.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Size  

It was the summer break after my first year at university. I had met 18 year old Lisa in my English class and we had been dating on and off for the last six months. It was only on the last date that she had allowed me to undress her, and play with her slim sexy body, including sliding my tongue between her wet pussy lips and teasing her clit.

She had loved the oral attentions and I sensed that her defences were on the point of crumbling.

I had high hopes that tonight would be the night that she surrendered and allowed me to have sex with her. She had invited me to a family gathering at her home where I got to meet her aunts and uncles. She turned me on, so I was prepared to be patient.

Her family welcomed me and I was soon immersed in conversations with many of the family members.

Her aunt Mia interested me greatly, and I would have flirted more with her but I had hopes for Mia that night. Mia was a beautiful petite blonde with an ample bust line. I found out that she was thirty years old and unmarried and not dating at the moment. She was very outgoing, and had cornered me for a dance during the evening when I got to smell her very alluring perfume, and feel her tits brush against my chest.

When I got to dance with Lisa, I whispered in her ear "I want you tonight". I licked, kissed and nibbled her ear and that had her squirming in my arms. "My tongue wants to taste you again".

"You have to be patient" she cautioned me.

"I'm sleeping in the bungalow in the backyard tonight" she told me to help placate my needs.

"When you leave tonight by the front door, I want you to go down the back alley and come back into the yard. I'll join you in there later".

"Yes ... yes!!!" I thought to myself "Tonight will be the night".


I left about midnight and doubled back around. Once inside the bungalow I undressed and slipped into the comfy bed to wait for her. I was being bold and hoping that she would not argue with me.

I must have been very tired because I fell asleep ... only to woken a little later when I felt a warm naked body pressing against mine. A soft hand was wrapped around my long fat cock squeezing it gently.

Then it hit me ... something was wrong. The first sign was the firm rounded tits that were pressing into my back ... and the perfume.

Lisa had small tits ... and these were quite large. And the perfume wasn't hers ... it was her aunt Mia's perfume. She knew that I was awake by my movements.

"Who's a naughty boy?" she teased.

"Who's a BIG boy?" she added whilst stroking me.

I responded by pushing my ass back against her front and slipping my hand back over her hip to try to cup her ass.

"Who's very interested?" she teased as she kissed and licked at my neck.

I moved slightly so that I was now on my back and could see her face. Our lips came together with my hand grabbing at her firm rounded tit and hard nipple. I tweaked it causing her to moan into my lips and to hold my cock even firmer.

She pulled my face down to her tits, directing me to lick and suck on them.

"Oh yes ... that's good baby" she moaned as I switched back and forth between them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.